Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Selicio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:00:55 PM

STATEMENT FROM ENERGI CORE

While Energi Core continues to be a workplace that respects and protects people's fundamental rights and privacy, Energi has decided to make a public statement in response to publicly disseminated false accusations from a disgruntled and troubled former team member.

Andrey Galkin has publicly posted a series of false claims and allegations about Energi alongside bizarre and unreasonable demands. These claims include that Andrey is the creator of Energi Gen 3, that Energi is keeping exchange deposits closed without a valid reason, that Energi is a scam, that Energi should halt the blockchain, and others. Energi Core unequivocally and absolutely refutes these claims. These are the claims of a former team member whose engagement with Energi Core was terminated after multiple disciplinary actions. Energi Core considers it to be self-evident that Andrey has made these claims for the sole purpose of doing harm to Energi Core and the Energi Community.

In a peculiar show of instability, Andrey has publicly declared that contracts which he signed do not apply to him. Though Andrey has re-written much of the code for Energi Gen 3, perhaps in some plan to later make these fraudulent claims of ownership, work on Energi Gen 3 started long before Andrey was even involved. Energi Gen 3 was and continues to be produced as a collaborative effort of work from many Energi Core team members. All intellectual property rights for these designs as well as code produced under a working agreement with Energi Core are exclusively assigned to Energi Core.

These claims are very revealing about Andrey’s character and publicly show issues similar to those Energi Core faced while working with him. Energi Core terminated Andrey’s working agreement as a result of repeated misconduct against other Energi Core team members and a reckless attitude toward development that puts the entire Energi community at risk. While we are working hard to solve bugs in code Andrey wrote, it is of the utmost importance that we approach development in a way that provides the maximum protection to our users. To this end please reference this article which explains in detail why we have exchange deposits closed: https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e. The Energi Core development team has been working overtime to definitively solve these issues so exchanges may safely re-open as soon as possible.

During the same time that Energi is working hard to resolve these issues, Andrey is attacking the project in any avenue he finds, such as e-mailing exchanges asking them to de-list us, demanding that we halt the blockchain, and other hyperbolic demands which it is explicitly clear are designed solely to harm Energi and Energi users. This has put a strain on our resources as we are forced to respond to damaging claims. While we are working hard on solutions, Andrey has created multiple fake accounts with which to respond to similarly fake posts. Perhaps worst of all this is not merely trolling - Andrey is openly communicating with Bashful, a wanted criminal in multiple jurisdictions and one of the largest scammers in the cryptocurrency space. We have offered a bounty for information leading to the arrest of “Bashful”, as he is a major threat who has already caused significant damages to Energi users.

Energi Gen 3 has some of the most forward thinking and advanced features of any blockchain. These include a powerful self governance mechanism that we have fully described in this article: https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818. Self-governance affords Energi stakeholders the capability to protect each other. This eliminates the need for traditional processes, including time-consuming court orders, even when a malicious actor steals victims’ funds. Self-governance allows Energi to directly target malicious actors and that is EXACTLY what was done in the scenario Andrey shared. Again, his short-term thinking is not aligned with our long-term strategic vision, and this is now resulting in one-sided, self-serving claims.

At Energi we treasure our values: we take a strong stance against scammers, hackers, and other malicious actors and will always strive to provide the best for our community and users. Energi was founded out of love, and we are very proud of our accomplishments. We have conducted the most successful airdrop in the history of cryptocurrency giving away over $6.5 MILLION DOLLARS worth of Energi to real users. We have a self-funded philanthropy initiative called Energi Impact dedicated to doing good in the world. We have consistently met our roadmap goals and we have succeeded where many have failed. Energi was created to make the world a better place, and we have a long history of making good on our mission one step at a time - and we will continue to do so. Our values are expressed clearly on the “Join Our Team” page found here https://www.energi.world/join-our-team/. It is quite obvious from the posts made by Andrey that his values are not in alignment with our own.

Let us make it abundantly clear that we do not intend to allow anyone to harm the project or its users in any way, which is why we have decided to make this statement. We will exhaust all legal remedies to protect our users from malevolent actors. We as a company wish to make a clear and unambiguous statement that there is no substance to any of the allegations posted. The posts themselves constitute civil and criminal violations under US and EU law.

The Energi Legal Team is currently reviewing the best options for defense, including civil and criminal action. Energi is committed to the protection of our community and will zealously enforce all rights and remedies in this regard.

Why did you freeze Andrey's funds then ? Not very philanthropist of you Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 09:25:40 PM

This is actually more concerning

So you are from NRG and posting as anonymous user red flag 1

And you are saying that the NRG gen 3 is full of issues and yet this whole bureaucracy of DEVS CEOS and whatnot is all getting payed from the network. Why did they allow the GEN3 launch if it was so badly built red flag 2

You keep saying disgruntled employee. Did he steal anything ? Did he break the law ? Why were his funds frozen using the EBI KEY? Is Tommy World Power judge and executioner on the NRG block-chain ? red flag 3

As it seems there is no real governance while 1 person holds the EBI KEY as the "disgruntled" employee pointed.

You are an employee of NRG yourself yet you post under pseudo and make things even worth, WHAT A SHIT SHOW !

Actually, I’m not from Energi or I wouldn’t have wasted my time writing up my post when they just posted shortly after.

I see you’ve moved to another brand new account so that just proves what I said even further.

I specifically use the term disgruntled because they obviously have a bone to pick with Energi. This is shown by the way they timed this serious thing to align with Energi’s 2nd birthday rather than immediately.

I don’t know how they deal with the governance but if the disgruntled employee signed anything stating their right to stop funds movements, then they would be completely within their rights. Since the disgruntled employee has obviously broken his contracts signed with them, they could follow up with anything agreed to in the contract.

Also, I’m saying there is issues which is plainly seen by the recent chain split and masternode payment issues (which masternodes seem to be working properly for the last week).

Believe what you want on all your fake accounts. It is nice that you showed again how you create new accounts to try and make it look like there are people supporting your position. I would go on but since Energi has posted showing what the disgruntled employee has done and is trying to do, it’s not worth my time to keep responding to your fake accounts.

The only thing I truly wonder is if you are Andrey or Bashful but that’s not worth the time to find out either.
Selicio

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 10:01:10 PM

This is actually more concerning

So you are from NRG and posting as anonymous user red flag 1

And you are saying that the NRG gen 3 is full of issues and yet this whole bureaucracy of DEVS CEOS and whatnot is all getting payed from the network. Why did they allow the GEN3 launch if it was so badly built red flag 2

You keep saying disgruntled employee. Did he steal anything ? Did he break the law ? Why were his funds frozen using the EBI KEY? Is Tommy World Power judge and executioner on the NRG block-chain ? red flag 3

As it seems there is no real governance while 1 person holds the EBI KEY as the "disgruntled" employee pointed.

You are an employee of NRG yourself yet you post under pseudo and make things even worth, WHAT A SHIT SHOW !

Actually, I’m not from Energi or I wouldn’t have wasted my time writing up my post when they just posted shortly after.

I see you’ve moved to another brand new account so that just proves what I said even further.

I specifically use the term disgruntled because they obviously have a bone to pick with Energi. This is shown by the way they timed this serious thing to align with Energi’s 2nd birthday rather than immediately.

I don’t know how they deal with the governance but if the disgruntled employee signed anything stating their right to stop funds movements, then they would be completely within their rights. Since the disgruntled employee has obviously broken his contracts signed with them, they could follow up with anything agreed to in the contract.

Also, I’m saying there is issues which is plainly seen by the recent chain split and masternode payment issues (which masternodes seem to be working properly for the last week).

Believe what you want on all your fake accounts. It is nice that you showed again how you create new accounts to try and make it look like there are people supporting your position. I would go on but since Energi has posted showing what the disgruntled employee has done and is trying to do, it’s not worth my time to keep responding to your fake accounts.

The only thing I truly wonder is if you are Andrey or Bashful but that’s not worth the time to find out either.

read up im just a concerned investor but wouldn't dare posting from my account since they ban anyone who raises concerns on discord and frankly i just want to stay there so when / IF they open deposits i will sell ASAP and recover my BTC.

And you are an energizer shill pawn.

And seems you have read the contract aswell waw you must be very loved by the team to show you such sensitive data.

This is not the first rodeo for me i have seen so much in crypto and i know a scam when i see one. Go back to your narcissist leader World power and keep bowing down to him for some NRG drops and pray you don't get blacklisted.
Andreys New Account AGAIN

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 02:17:56 AM

Hi Guys, I am back as the loser I am with new accounts created for every single post. I'm currently thinking what else to say . . . running low on ideas pls hlp.  Huh
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 01:00:08 PM

Energi released an updated version 3.0.6 kernel node, already available for download, which is a mandatory update
https://twitter.com/Energicrypto/status/1253978942668713985?s=20
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:30:21 AM

Updated to the new version and it is running smoothly. Great project to be involved in! Keep up the good work Energi!
Mergatroid

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:54:31 PM

read up im just a concerned investor but wouldn't dare posting from my account since they ban anyone who raises concerns on discord and frankly i just want to stay there so when / IF they open deposits i will sell ASAP and recover my BTC.

And seems you have read the contract aswell waw you must be very loved by the team to show you such sensitive data.

This is not the first rodeo for me i have seen so much in crypto and i know a scam when i see one. Go back to your narcissist leader World power and keep bowing down to him for some NRG drops and pray you don't get blacklisted.

I will never believe your an investor, regardless of what you say. It wouldn't make sense as you go back and forth. You do your best to bad mouth the project and you also plan on getting your coins to exchanges as soon as possible to run. Either one makes sense on it's own but playing both ways makes your story completely unbelievable. An investor looking to get out would do one or the other, not both. Both would be basically sabotaging themselves. They may bad mouth a project if they figure they are not going to be able to get anything from it or they may keep their mouth shut and hope they can get something back when deposits open. If you really are an investor, I would advise you to find someone to take that over for you since you are clueless. Of course I don't believe your an investor, just another fake account trying to bad mouth Energi but that is clearly seen.

Also no, not an Energizer. Just a supporter of the project, regardless how hard that is for you and all your fake accounts to understand.

I really doubt anyone on the team gets to read confidential documents between others (other than their management of course) so you just made yourself look really dumb. You may want to consider that NDA's generally have a clause in them for the event that the people signing it don't follow through. I would think you would understand that if you were an investor but I know you are not so that makes plenty of sense. It also answers my question before about Andrey or Bashful. I would have to go with Bashful since a scammer likely has no clue about following the law.

As to the first rodeo, no I completely believe you have been making fake accounts and scamming users for a very long time. Again, these clearly shows you are not an investor, just a typical scammer since you state it's a scam and in the same post say you are getting out. Well if it's a scam and you know it, then you would have already accepted that you wouldn't get your coins back. As a scammer though, your purpose is to attack and steal so you can play both sides like you are since it really doesn't matter to you.

Ok, I'm done. Go back to trying to steal from people as you obviously don't have a clue for anything else.

Done wasting my time on someone like you. 
RuJuliette

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 02:35:03 PM

Hi people,  anybody knows when they open deposits??

kecici9862

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 06:47:49 PM

lol Mergatroid dude shut your damn mouth. you're accusing everyone of being a fake account yet your account is just as new as anybody else in here.

that is such a childish and weak attempt to dismiss serious concerns.
and even if these were all one guy with fake accounts doesn't it bother you that your handlers still weren't able to precisely address and refute andy's accusations? just telling people it's fud and that's it?

chain splits are dangerous so investors have to be 'protected'? if they cared about investors and the chain they would have never launched such an unfinished project. what is your explanation that the chain is still running even though there seems to be risk for the users? normal transactions are fine, withdrawals from exchanges are fine too no risk there, but oh my the deposits to an exchange now that is an transaction that suddenly poses serious risks to our users and we have to 'protect' them? seriously i want this question answered and don't give me that lame medium article which delivers no explanation whatsoever.

also funny to see how you can't imagine an investor speaking up about the suspicious stop on deposits and communication around energi team, just goes to show that you're a coward who wouldn't voice his doubts (if you had some you poor brainwashed shill) until he can get rid of his own bags.

I would have to go with Bashful since a scammer likely has no clue about following the law.

what kind of kindergarden logic is that hahaha, here's some advice:
form your own opinion don't just repeat what uncle tommy preached about that evil hacker Bashful, as if the dude is in here arguing with you and creating alts lmfao get a grip
then go create another 'Andreys New Account AGAIN' and call others losers to show how you don't want to waste your time here you pathetic hypocrite
Mergatroid

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:37:16 PM

lol Mergatroid dude shut your damn mouth. you're accusing everyone of being a fake account yet your account is just as new as anybody else in here.

and even if these were all one guy with fake accounts doesn't it bother you that your handlers still weren't able to precisely address and refute andy's accusations? just telling people it's fud and that's it?

chain splits are dangerous so investors have to be 'protected'? if they cared about investors and the chain they would have never launched such an unfinished project. what is your explanation that the chain is still running even though there seems to be risk for the users? normal transactions are fine, withdrawals from exchanges are fine too no risk there, but oh my the deposits to an exchange now that is an transaction that suddenly poses serious risks to our users and we have to 'protect' them? seriously i want this question answered and don't give me that lame medium article which delivers no explanation whatsoever.

also funny to see how you can't imagine an investor speaking up about the suspicious stop on deposits and communication around energi team, just goes to show that you're a coward who wouldn't voice his doubts (if you had some you poor brainwashed shill) until he can get rid of his own bags.

I would have to go with Bashful since a scammer likely has no clue about following the law.

form your own opinion don't just repeat what uncle tommy preached about that evil hacker Bashful, as if the dude is in here arguing with you and creating alts lmfao get a grip
then go create another 'Andreys New Account AGAIN' and call others losers to show how you don't want to waste your time here you pathetic hypocrite

Wow, another new account. Just keep making them. I do wonder if there is a purpose or if you just don’t keep track of your old accounts.

I clearly stated my reasons from the beginning but you respond exactly as I expect you to. If you notice, my account keeps posting, all your fake accounts stop after a post or 2 and suddenly a new account is created.

I think Energi explained it quite well but it takes some comprehension on the part of the reader for it to make sense.

And yes, I do fully believe that these brand new accounts (like yours of course) are fake accounts created by either Andrey or Bashful. I believe Bashful is more likely for the accounts since they have no clue about NDAs. Andrey does and just believes his with Energi doesn’t apply (you would have to ask him why he thinks that).

No, I can’t see an investor screwing themselves over while still hoping to get something out of it. It’s not the question about deposits as you state. Go back and read my posts, it’s explained clearly but you already have and just created this new account so you can try and show more people on your side. Really, it’s pathetic and a waste of time.

Keep creating the new accounts. It shows more and more they are all fake so I don’t need to keep responding, you prove exactly what I have said repeatedly.
Hastaguy

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:58:02 PM

let's get to the facts

withdrawn from exchanges ok, working normally.
transfers between wallets ok, working normally.
possibility to sell your wallet coins on the exchanges (disabled by order of the Energi team) "security reasons" hahahaha

or are you trying to manipulate the price, or testing a new scam.

don't come here, with a big text, it doesn't matter s***
if i wanted to read big texts i would buy a book.
i want stocks, as an investor I want serious explanations,  tell me why are only deposits disabled?

about Energi "decentralized governance"
1- can you seriously prove that the entire community opted for closing deposits on exchanges? is it decentralized or not?
2 - proves to me that the value of the Bashful information reward was chosen by "decentralized governance" yea? then i will believe it.

Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:15:16 PM

Hi people,  anybody knows when they open deposits??

[/quote

Hello;

In case you have not had a chance to see it, this is the official post regarding deposits from Energi.

Deposits are closed on all exchanges at Energi’s request. This is being done to ensure the migration is completed with as few issues as possible. We are currently working hard to complete this process in the shortest time possible.

https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e

We will make an announcement as soon as we no longer request deposits be disabled.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 10:03:42 PM

the price is clearly being manipulated right now.
Selicio

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:15:30 AM

I will never believe your an investor, regardless of what you say. It wouldn't make sense as you go back and forth. You do your best to bad mouth the project and you also plan on getting your coins to exchanges as soon as possible to run. Either one makes sense on it's own but playing both ways makes your story completely unbelievable. An investor looking to get out would do one or the other, not both. Both would be basically sabotaging themselves. They may bad mouth a project if they figure they are not going to be able to get anything from it or they may keep their mouth shut and hope they can get something back when deposits open. If you really are an investor, I would advise you to find someone to take that over for you since you are clueless. Of course I don't believe your an investor, just another fake account trying to bad mouth Energi but that is clearly seen.

Also no, not an Energizer. Just a supporter of the project, regardless how hard that is for you and all your fake accounts to understand.

I really doubt anyone on the team gets to read confidential documents between others (other than their management of course) so you just made yourself look really dumb. You may want to consider that NDA's generally have a clause in them for the event that the people signing it don't follow through. I would think you would understand that if you were an investor but I know you are not so that makes plenty of sense. It also answers my question before about Andrey or Bashful. I would have to go with Bashful since a scammer likely has no clue about following the law.

As to the first rodeo, no I completely believe you have been making fake accounts and scamming users for a very long time. Again, these clearly shows you are not an investor, just a typical scammer since you state it's a scam and in the same post say you are getting out. Well if it's a scam and you know it, then you would have already accepted that you wouldn't get your coins back. As a scammer though, your purpose is to attack and steal so you can play both sides like you are since it really doesn't matter to you.

Ok, I'm done. Go back to trying to steal from people as you obviously don't have a clue for anything else.

Done wasting my time on someone like you. 

Wait what ?

This is seriously your argument here ?

We are not allowed to speak up because you blackmail us that if we speak up we are damaging the coin price ? Are you retarded ? Having withdrawals open and deposits closed i.e basically a "buy only" asset or derivative IS AGAINST THE LAW.

What nonsense NDA are you talking about ? Are you saying that if that person breaks an NDA the court of NRG decides he did and freezes his coins ?

And if you call me a scammer one more time I will add your pseudo to the current lawsuit me and my peers are building and drag you into this, whoever you are even-though its obvious you are on the team.

I wonder again why so much resources were spent on this bureaucracy and they blame one developer for the chain's shortcomings.

What a load of crap !! And you come preaching me about law ?!! Are you Craig wright's relative or something ?!

Maybe look up how to run a business before preaching about law !

You have been warned, I will sue you for libel.

NRG is acting like a scam and we have the total right to call them out go play ass licker someplace else!
crypto_critical_think

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:17:44 AM

Wow, another new account. Just keep making them. I do wonder if there is a purpose or if you just don’t keep track of your old accounts.

I clearly stated my reasons from the beginning but you respond exactly as I expect you to. If you notice, my account keeps posting, all your fake accounts stop after a post or 2 and suddenly a new account is created.

I think Energi explained it quite well but it takes some comprehension on the part of the reader for it to make sense.

And yes, I do fully believe that these brand new accounts (like yours of course) are fake accounts created by either Andrey or Bashful. I believe Bashful is more likely for the accounts since they have no clue about NDAs. Andrey does and just believes his with Energi doesn’t apply (you would have to ask him why he thinks that).

No, I can’t see an investor screwing themselves over while still hoping to get something out of it. It’s not the question about deposits as you state. Go back and read my posts, it’s explained clearly but you already have and just created this new account so you can try and show more people on your side. Really, it’s pathetic and a waste of time.

Keep creating the new accounts. It shows more and more they are all fake so I don’t need to keep responding, you prove exactly what I have said repeatedly.

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

Why in TF would Tommy do that?  It makes absolutely no logical sense to be a multi millionaire, start a project and then scam it.  The dudes got 8 figures and all of you have this image in your head he's just taxing the shit of his own project to forever and always solidify an international villainous reputation?  Quick trigger fingers after Andrey posted his, well whatever he posted.  Speaking of rodeo's, I've been around life quite a bit and there's one thing you can always guarantee, weak whiny people who feel unjustly treated, will always scream the loudest upon exit.  Sorry Andrey, maybe you have legitimate claims, maybe you don't but at no time did you need to voice your dirty laundry.  I would of frozen your coins too after you talked all that smack.  Why?  Because I can and you started it.  What did you expect man?  I actually find it quite simple of you to not think that would happen.  Is it dirty?  Yup!  Did you start a fight?  Yup!  When you kick someone in the balls, don't act all jesus like when you get smacked back in the face.  

And trust me, there's definitely some things i strongly dislike about this project and what makes it even worse, the discord.  I absolutely agree with opposing council in regards to how brutal discord is.  I've never seen the emotional police in action like I have on there lol.  I'm an adult and I'm too old to worry about offending people because maybe they kinda sorta didn't really understand the context of my statement and now are upset.  GTFOH.  Oh yes, the best, the absolute BEST is when Tommy makes an appearance and swears, and says "I didn't start this to be told wtf to do" etc etc lol lol.  It's actually quite hilarious the irony and noooobody can say anything.  And again, i really don't give a shit.  He can do what he wants, no sweat off my back.  Look how motivated the guy is, look at the roadmap, look at the GOOD things happening and happening fast.  There isn't another project I'm a bigger supporter of and i don't see that changing.  You know what i do when discord pisses me off?  I don't go back on discord lol.  

Energi's tech support is above and beyond as well.  Show me a comparable or better project.  Did all these node updates get annoying, for sure they did.  Lost rewards for a bunch of days as well, that really sucked too.  Are all of these reasons to flip my lid and just go crazy and call this company a scam?  Nope.  I personally had zero thoughts of that and were only introduced when Andrey voiced his disgruntlement.   I just feel like the hate right now is coming from a spiteful place for certain people and I can't resonate with that anger.  

Hey Energi Core, I wish I could voice my concerns on discord or in any other environment but I am paranoid.  I commend you for creating a "positive" experience but clearly, clearly it is not a true representation.  I go on once or twice a week and I always regret it.  As my children say, so cringy.  You realize how many side conversations are going on about the absolute lack of, for the lack of a better word, discord we can have on that platform?  I used to be a part of many but what's the point.  To literally not even be able to discuss the deposit issue is, well just super silly.  Can't even mention another project in any way shape or form.  How can you honestly say that is a smart idea?  You flat out call Andrey's claims lies and FUD.  Do you guys think that maybe the community could have an opinion on that?  If it was Tommy's personal discord, sure, ban away.  But if this is a project with full disclosure and an open environment for one to speak their mind, you have failed in doing so.  Especially when mod's can lay down the hammer and send us all to time out.  Lmao and please don't forget how Tommy flies in there and lays down Thor's big hammer lol.  It's like the biggest elephant in the room and nobody is talking about.  "We're all about positivity, no FUD, no swearing and good energy, here's our founder who's a cowboy in all shapes and sizes, say's and does whatever he wants, yay!"  Incredible double standard  Energi Core and if you think nobody notices, you are very wrong.  Personally, I think Tommy is a yahoo and I enjoy his presence.  But then you should let all of us be like him.  I'll always invest in passion and a big voice.  But you guys really need to figure out what you want to be, especially when he chimes in at his leisure.  We need an adult platform where anyone can speak their mind.  Let your last 2 years and many more do the talking.  Flex your shit, don't police the losers.  

But nothing is worse than the OH MY GOD cringe worthy comments on twitter lol.  Those "energizers" aren't even trying man lol.  Love this project for the tech, passion and motivation but the marketing department, ouff, need a full revamp.  Whoever was in charge of the apparel project, wow lol.  And hey guess what?  If I said that on discord, could you imagine the response?  lol I'd be banned for infinity for spreading FUD.  Is it FUD?  Or could it possible be my opinion about something?  If management is that worried about FUD, to me, that's a far bigger worry then most others.  Be strong Energi, let people talk shit and stand strong and prove people wrong with your actions, not your emotional police.  We have wives and husbands for that.  Look how fast Energi is coming out with updates, fixing node issues immediately, helping customers with super fast response times, man this stuff is awesome!!  Energi X is coming, right on everyone!!  Be proud, not so cowardly and "oh no people found Andrey's post, we shall smear Andrey (not really but kinda sorta) instead and ban any speech about that matter.  Cmon man, the strong survive and we're strong.  Show the haters we're a top notch project.  Anyways, this felt good to get out here.  I think there's solid points on both sides but i am definitely going to continue this project I believe so strongly in.  I will continue to read both sides but i will always be responsible for my own decisions and opinions, open dialogue is the only way to go here and I value all of your opinions, I hope my little rant didn't offend anyone, lol kidding, i don't give a shit if it did and you shouldn't either.  Only 2 years old guys and gals, no scam here, in my humble opinion.  BIG HUGS FOR EVERYONE ... from a distance of course Smiley
Selicio

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 01:42:01 AM

Dude, please stop.  I'm not very good on format in forums so guys please bare with me but I'm talking to you Mergatroid.  Your constant "new account" accusations is exhausting.  I am a full supporter of the Energi project but dorks like you ruin the entire damn thing.  No wonder Discord is such a virgin snowflake shit show of offended little babies.  I absolutely hate the discord and look at this ... still a massive supporter of the project.  To the opposing sides of NRG here, you know who you are obviously, you have some legitimate beefs.  I do find a few things quite peculiar, especially the exchange deposit issue.  Ok folks, roll your eyes yea yea I know it's a major issue ... but there's still a part of me that kinda sorta doesn't really give a shit.   I'm accumulating and accumulating as many nodes as I can so short term price doesn't affect me.  Bias opinion of course but i think the main big accusation here is that Energi team members and big ol Tommy are selling off their bags at these manipulated prices.  Do you guys and gals actually believe that?

Why in TF would Tommy do that?  It makes absolutely no logical sense to be a multi millionaire, start a project and then scam it.  The dudes got 8 figures and all of you have this image in your head he's just taxing the shit of his own project to forever and always solidify an international villainous reputation?  Quick trigger fingers after Andrey posted his, well whatever he posted.  Speaking of rodeo's, I've been around life quite a bit and there's one thing you can always guarantee, weak whiny people who feel unjustly treated, will always scream the loudest upon exit.  Sorry Andrey, maybe you have legitimate claims, maybe you don't but at no time did you need to voice your dirty laundry.  I would of frozen your coins too after you talked all that smack.  Why?  Because I can and you started it.  What did you expect man?  I actually find it quite simple of you to not think that would happen.  Is it dirty?  Yup!  Did you start a fight?  Yup!  When you kick someone in the balls, don't act all jesus like when you get smacked back in the face.  

And trust me, there's definitely some things i strongly dislike about this project and what makes it even worse, the discord.  I absolutely agree with opposing council in regards to how brutal discord is.  I've never seen the emotional police in action like I have on there lol.  I'm an adult and I'm too old to worry about offending people because maybe they kinda sorta didn't really understand the context of my statement and now are upset.  GTFOH.  Oh yes, the best, the absolute BEST is when Tommy makes an appearance and swears, and says "I didn't start this to be told wtf to do" etc etc lol lol.  It's actually quite hilarious the irony and noooobody can say anything.  And again, i really don't give a shit.  He can do what he wants, no sweat off my back.  Look how motivated the guy is, look at the roadmap, look at the GOOD things happening and happening fast.  There isn't another project I'm a bigger supporter of and i don't see that changing.  You know what i do when discord pisses me off?  I don't go back on discord lol.  

Energi's tech support is above and beyond as well.  Show me a comparable or better project.  Did all these node updates get annoying, for sure they did.  Lost rewards for a bunch of days as well, that really sucked too.  Are all of these reasons to flip my lid and just go crazy and call this company a scam?  Nope.  I personally had zero thoughts of that and were only introduced when Andrey voiced his disgruntlement.   I just feel like the hate right now is coming from a spiteful place for certain people and I can't resonate with that anger.  

Hey Energi Core, I wish I could voice my concerns on discord or in any other environment but I am paranoid.  I commend you for creating a "positive" experience but clearly, clearly it is not a true representation.  I go on once or twice a week and I always regret it.  As my children say, so cringy.  You realize how many side conversations are going on about the absolute lack of, for the lack of a better word, discord we can have on that platform?  I used to be a part of many but what's the point.  To literally not even be able to discuss the deposit issue is, well just super silly.  Can't even mention another project in any way shape or form.  How can you honestly say that is a smart idea?  You flat out call Andrey's claims lies and FUD.  Do you guys think that maybe the community could have an opinion on that?  If it was Tommy's personal discord, sure, ban away.  But if this is a project with full disclosure and an open environment for one to speak their mind, you have failed in doing so.  Especially when mod's can lay down the hammer and send us all to time out.  Lmao and please don't forget how Tommy flies in there and lays down Thor's big hammer lol.  It's like the biggest elephant in the room and nobody is talking about.  "We're all about positivity, no FUD, no swearing and good energy, here's our founder who's a cowboy in all shapes and sizes, say's and does whatever he wants, yay!"  Incredible double standard  Energi Core and if you think nobody notices, you are very wrong.  Personally, I think Tommy is a yahoo and I enjoy his presence.  But then you should let all of us be like him.  I'll always invest in passion and a big voice.  But you guys really need to figure out what you want to be, especially when he chimes in at his leisure.  We need an adult platform where anyone can speak their mind.  Let your last 2 years and many more do the talking.  Flex your shit, don't police the losers.  

But nothing is worse than the OH MY GOD cringe worthy comments on twitter lol.  Those "energizers" aren't even trying man lol.  Love this project for the tech, passion and motivation but the marketing department, ouff, need a full revamp.  Whoever was in charge of the apparel project, wow lol.  And hey guess what?  If I said that on discord, could you imagine the response?  lol I'd be banned for infinity for spreading FUD.  Is it FUD?  Or could it possible be my opinion about something?  If management is that worried about FUD, to me, that's a far bigger worry then most others.  Be strong Energi, let people talk shit and stand strong and prove people wrong with your actions, not your emotional police.  We have wives and husbands for that.  Look how fast Energi is coming out with updates, fixing node issues immediately, helping customers with super fast response times, man this stuff is awesome!!  Energi X is coming, right on everyone!!  Be proud, not so cowardly and "oh no people found Andrey's post, we shall smear Andrey (not really but kinda sorta) instead and ban any speech about that matter.  Cmon man, the strong survive and we're strong.  Show the haters we're a top notch project.  Anyways, this felt good to get out here.  I think there's solid points on both sides but i am definitely going to continue this project I believe so strongly in.  I will continue to read both sides but i will always be responsible for my own decisions and opinions, open dialogue is the only way to go here and I value all of your opinions, I hope my little rant didn't offend anyone, lol kidding, i don't give a shit if it did and you shouldn't either.  Only 2 years old guys and gals, no scam here, in my humble opinion.  BIG HUGS FOR EVERYONE ... from a distance of course Smiley

i was like you but i recently wrote off this NRG investment and gave it a 0$ value in my books.

1. Tommy is an ego maniac
2. Double standards everywhere
3. EBI key to freeze funds ( Andrey's funds were seized without vote)
4. Looks like there are ties with Iran and God know what ( as a US citizen I want nothing to do with that)
5. There is no real technical merit for anything built IMHO, the chain is a mess and a glued POS + ETH + "Masternode" contract  ( masternodes having 0 + impact other than cost for the structure )
6. NRG holds God knows how many coins they inflate the circulating supply daily.
7. Tommy is an ego maniac, Yes i know it was point 1 but needs emphasizing
8. We were spoon fed that this is a crypto enterprise the first of its kind, so the "taxes" payed buy the community for providing buy support to fund this structure, we get GEN3 that was built by one guy ? How cool is that.
9. Tommy controls EBI key. So If i mention my real discord ID here, i can expect my funds frozen tomorrow.

I am filing for a lawsuit in a state in USA, since most of the management are citizens, I will not mention which state but if anyone wants to join we are open for people joining in.

SEC has been notified as well as other interested authorities I do not wish to disclose at this point in time.

Good day to all.

Hastaguy

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:00:44 AM

I am not from the USA, but I have contact with a lawyer who lives in the united states.
i have already searched and collected a lot of important personal information.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:25:30 AM

and I say here, I much prefer to trust someone who was fired, than someone being paid by the defender something here.
kecici9862

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 12:16:14 PM

Hey Energi Core, I wish I could voice my concerns on discord or in any other environment but I am paranoid.
kudos to you for staying positive. but i can't put my trust into a crypto project where you have to be afraid of somebody finding your addresses because they can simply block them if they don't like what you have to say or if you criticize their cult leader.

Keep creating the new accounts. It shows more and more they are all fake so I don’t need to keep responding
YAWN

in that case why don't you enlighten me and tell me: why is every transaction other than one to an exchange address fine? try to answer my question sincerely with your own words. you can't, because there is no actual explanation given in the medium article nor statement here. if the team you hold in such high regards really cared about 'security' and their users funds then why do they allow 'normal' transactions between addresses? where is the increased risk in a transaction to an exchange address in comparison to a normal wallet address?
seriously i want you to think about this and not just repeat tommys marketing babble. what is the justification for this? i'm really interested to see what you come up with and btw save me your answer if it's only going to be 'reading comprehension, you're to dumb to understand it i won't waste my time on you HURR DURR' that shits WEAK AF

And yes, I do fully believe that these brand new accounts (like yours of course) are fake accounts created by either Andrey or Bashful.
okay fair, you're just naive then but what do i care like i said screaming FAKE ACCOUNTS doesn't refute any of the accusations and is just a weak attempt to change the subject.

on that matter: let's focus on the actual posts from andy and and not further derail this thread.
post numbers #501, #504, #505 and #514 are very important and still haven't been properly refuted by Energi Crypto, please read them if you just joined the thread
Their response [#532] does NOT provide an explanation for the accusations he very clearly laid bare. instead their response is an accumulation of self congratulatory marketing phrases and smear attacks on their former employees reputation. once again they ignore the actual accusations and fail to give proper explanations for their behavior.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 12:29:19 PM

Im waiting.
about Energi "decentralized governance"

1- can you seriously prove that the entire community opted for closing deposits on exchanges? is it decentralized or not?

2 - proves to me that the value of the Bashful information reward was chosen by "decentralized governance" yea? then i will believe it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: