Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
tommyworldpower

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:05:59 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 02:54:05 PM by tommyworldpower

Thank you for mentioning me great Tommy. Seeing the showering use of "I" in your post says alot about you. You assume that any person raising legitimate concern is either Andrey or some hacker.

Which makes me even more comfortable in not using my same discord tag since my coins would certainly disappear as you did with Andrey's coins.

Does ENRGI posses a Court license or somekind of agreement with FINCEN to arbitrarily freeze user funds with a court order ? Or do you assume yourself owner of the chain and every address on it ?

So instead of addressing legitimate concerns of

1. Closed deposits
2. EBI key control
3. Network stability
4. Possible claims of threatening people
5. Freezing coins without vote
6. Release of a dysfunctional chain while siphoning huge funds for your bureaucracy, what is the excuse for this abomination of a chain performance delivered by the almighty ENRGI CORE company ??

You choose to use a purely Ad Hominem based argumentation slandering any concerned person while avoiding to address any concern raised and to add insult to injury you simply labeled all concerned people to be either a hacker or disgruntled employee.

By the way your team uses exactly the same tactics you mentioned of fake accounts and energizer army, maybe this is why you think everyone behaves that way, as they say "it takes one to know one".

Please stop it with the world love and philanthropy preach its obvious to everyone with half a brain what is going on here.

Sorry for the using such language next but you should hear this and get off your high horse :

Stop insulting the community's intellect by treating everyone like goats that should bow down to you and be thankful for all the goodness you spread. Any person that opposes your opinion is labeled as traitor or to be struck by karma (as you rant on twitter) Your speech reeks of ego and narcissism

I'm going to respond to some of these, not for you, but to clear the air of this garbage, and dispel the idiotic FUD I see making rounds.

Firstly, if you don't like the project, LEAVE. NO ONE is forcing you to be part of it!

You falsely accused me of selling NRG. For the record, I have hardly sold ANY NRG EVER. The only NRG sold from the Backbone was to fund Energi Impact.

The only benefit to using the EBI key is it doesn't cost 1000 NRG to submit a freeze proposal. EVERY Freeze proposal has to be voted on by the decentralized masternode network. We are serious about governance, this is how decentralized governance works! If you don't like it, pick a coin without governance! And EVERY crypto has big holders/founders/leaders who have strong voice on the direction of the network. That is the case for EVERY coin. Naturally I am one of those people for Energi, and I will uphold justice to the best of my ability!  I'm very proud of us preventing scammers and bad actors from taking advantage of Energi, and if you were conscious and actually cared about Energi, you would appreciate it too!

Deposits being closed - We saved 200k NRG from being stolen by the migration, from Ziggy, a good friend of yours it seems. On the other hand, that's a BIG WIN for the Energi community! Since then we used it prevent chainsplit issues which we had numerous recently from affecting exchange balances, which is a big deal. Another good decision! We will open deposits as soon as we can, and when we do, I want everyone to remember all the FUD you pushed about it!

Apparently it's way over your head that I CONSCIOUSLY passed on doing an ICO, raising $20M and peacing out! You know like dozens of ICO's I invested in that are down 99% and have accomplished nothing, GTFO of here with your "siphoning funds" bullshit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Selicio

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:52:29 PM

So you just confirmed freezing funds. Thank you for that.

How did you freeze those without voting then ?  Undecided

Haven't seen anything on discord about that ? Is it a governance by selection then ? i.e when team decides something should be voted on it gets voted on ?

And again you insult our intelligence in regards to the EBI key, reading the GitHub code it clearly shows that the Key allows instant freezing of coins WITHOUT any voting.

And blockchain activity clearly shows very large sums of NRG being deposited JUST before the migrations and deposits have been closed since then. How do you explain that ?

Isn't it illegal to perform "market making" on a Buy-only asset ?

You know what your problem is here Tommy World Power ? You assume that everybody is idiotic in the cryptocurrency space and unable to add 1 and 1 together. Some of us

have financial backgrounds and been involved in the stock market when your were still in the housing loans business (and some of us can do research and find out how that

turned out)

As for your advice of leaving. I would gladly sell my coins and leave, kindly point me to which exchange is accepting deposits ? Smiley

Thanks again for your relaxed and positive vibes TWP, and omitting multiple points as to why such a dysfunctional software was released, network stability and allegations

against you about personal threats.

I will give you the same advice you give to so many since you seem to love it so much, Karma will get to you.
tommyworldpower

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:06:45 PM

How did you freeze those without voting then ?  Undecided

Haven't seen anything on discord about that ? Is it a governance by selection then ? i.e when team decides something should be voted on it gets voted on ?

And again you insult our intelligence in regards to the EBI key, reading the GitHub code it clearly shows that the Key allows instant freezing of coins WITHOUT any voting.

And blockchain activity clearly shows very large sums of NRG being deposited JUST before the migrations and deposits have been closed since then. How do you explain that ?

You know what your problem is here Tommy World Power ? You assume that everybody is idiotic in the cryptocurrency space and unable to add 1 and 1 together. Some of us

have financial backgrounds and been involved in the stock market when your were still in the housing loans business (and some of us can do research and find out how that

turned out)

As for your advice of leaving. I would gladly sell my coins and leave, kindly point me to which exchange is accepting deposits ? Smiley

Thanks again for your relaxed and positive vibes TWP, and omitting multiple points as to why such a dysfunctional software was released, network stability and allegations

I will give you the same advice you give to so many since you seem to love it so much, Karma will get to you.

Once again you are spreading FUD.
Any freeze request FROM ANYONE will behave the same way and freeze movement of the coins. If there are ever more "no" votes to the proposal, the coins can move freely to prevent abuse of the system. And that is the same for every freeze request that has transpired in Energi. I have no special power or enhanced ability to freeze coins as you have falsely claimed numerous times.

I really have no idea about those deposits, I think the answer there is: You're just grasping for anything to attack. As far as I know we had no timings of coins sent before the migration or before deposits closed. You already falsely accused me of selling funds which isn't so!

And I know why this is so hard for you, Energi still has market-making, GOD FORBID! You know, the service every asks for and needs in a market? Again you don't care about that, just looking any BS avenue to attack!

And by the way, Energi is NOT a security, that's one of the reasons we didn't do an ICO! If you think Energi is a security, you better think every damn ICO or project that raised funds is a security first. And frankly I don't really care if you think that or not, I designed Energi intentionally as a SELF-SUFFICIENT system, that does NOT require me to function, which can be replicated (and I hope it is, for humanity!)

In regard to karma, Sweet! Thank you, I welcome my karma! I have helped SO MANY people. If you weren't blind, you might recognize some of the good I have done already. I too wish you your karma, to come to you quickly. Good luck

andvgal

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:14:11 PM

I will make a post here in regard to Andrey's termination, and subsequent behavior, to clear the air, once and for all.

Firstly, if you haven't yet, read Energi's response here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54292046#msg54292046 -

To be straightforward -- Andrey is habitually and intentfully a malicious manipulator and sociopath, entailing many criminal elements in his character. Being of poor moral quality, he can't recognize the good in the world, which is the root of the high-level issue: someone of his low moral character simply does not fit in our organization -- it's like oil and water, nor does our caliber of organization fit his reality, so he fought against it. Andrey likes to pick fights, like he did with others in our organization, and like he has tried to do with me here. I HARDLY interacted with him while he was in our organization. He had the benefit of working in one of the BEST cryptocurrency projects in the world. He has proven himself to be extremely UNGRATEFUL, and UNCONSCIOUS. It's exactly the qualities we don't want in our organization, and I have our instructed our directors to be FAR more careful who allow in, and who we tolerate in our organization! His behavior, as a whole, is a reflection of his own internal problems and conflicts and extremely negative perspective of the world.

The reason Andrey was terminated was due to his final display of disrespect within our organization several weeks ago. This occurred after a call we had with him 2 months ago where we were ready to fire him, but gave him YET ANOTHER chance out of mercy. We specifically discussed the serious requirement of respecting everyone in the organization. Throughout Andrey's tenure at Energi, we felt a disconnect, which Ryan and I both attributed to his poor english and otherwise communication skills (a member of our team described it as "deciphering hieroglyphics)", as we tried to to only see in the good in him. Meanwhile his subtle (not so subtle anymore) disrespect was felt by leaders and contributors alike in Energi, along with repeated bullying/demeaning type of behavior. Most people ducked away from, or submitted to his bullying type of behavior, in order to avoid confrontation. These were always a concern for me, and a major reason why Andrey was never invited to the executive circle of Energi (and Thank God for that!).

In the same phone call I mentioned above, there's a great example of Andrey's character:
The purpose of the call 2 months ago was to either fire him (due to his disrespectful attitude), or given him one last chance out of mercy  (we shouldn't have). In the call, I sought to diagnose the reason for his pattern of disrespectful behavior. As a very conscious person, I was present with him, giving him my time and care. I distilled to the root of his behavior, discovering where it stemmed from his childhood problems. I hit a nerve when we got here, as he started sobbing on the phone. I was so kind to him, from my heart (what a betrayal!). In my last communication with him, he told me he was fake-crying for "theatrics." Ryan and I (who were both on the call with him), don't believe that. Rather, he is lying about that, to spin anything he can in his favor. This is a perfect example of Andrey's way of being. I'm pretty sure he takes pride in this type of behavior too - changing the story to whatever he thinks makes him look best, despite the fact that he's lying (which he sees as merely an inconvenience). On that note, if Andrey continues to makes any more disparaging claims about me or Energi, just ask yourself "does sound twisted, not factual, or to fit some desired narrative by Andrey?" If they answer yes, then he is lying. As he has done for dozens of things he has claimed thus far.

I will add, I had no personal qualm with Andrey, even when he was fired, I always tried to help him (and again, in hindsight gave him way too many chances). Only weeks after, when he re-surfaced, broke his NDA and started attacking our organization, did I have a problem with him. Until this time, I looked at Andrey with KINDNESS and MERCY and tried to help him. He is too mentally sick to see that. And this is what we got in return. Now he has now sadly gone WAY over the line. Since he was terminated, Andrey has shown he doesn't respect contracts/agreements, and we will take all measures possible to protect and uphold justice in the Energi ecosystem, against ALL criminals/bad actors. He has majorly violated the contracts he signed, including his NDA, claiming it doesn't apply to him - basically trying to weasel his way out (we'll see about that, won't we Andrey?)

Since Andrey's original post, he has attacked the Energi ecosystem by collaborating with lowest-of-the-low, Ziggy/Bashful, a wanted scammer who has scammed nearly 1 MILLION DOLLARS worth (or possibly more), from the Energi community and other cryptocurrency communities. He has leaked code weaknesses and collaborated with Ziggy in conducting DDOS attacks against our network. Birds of a feather stick together! He has also attempted to defraud as well in this Bitcointalk thread, using numerous fake alias', to have a conversation with himself, including "Hastaguy", "Selicio", "E:", and probably more. On a Discord channel he recently created to attack Energi, he was even caught and ADMITTED creating fake secondary accounts. He's doing the same thing here. He thinks readers here are stupid and can't recognize his same broken English and same sentence structure from every brand new account talking to himself.

Andrey has also sent damaging messages including with claims to exchanges, Coinmarketcap, and our other partners. A disgruntled employee is one thing, Andrey has crossed the line, he has passed the line to CRIMINAL behavior. He has done virtually everything he can think of attack Energi, while again using manipulation techniques, sending fake apology letters to legal and myself, and otherwise lying through his teeth. His actions are an attack on every contributor, community member and investor in Energi. He doesn't care about Energi, or anyone in it, as seen by his actions (trying to damage Energi, with disregard to everyone involved -- a reflection his unconscious self-serving behavior).

If it wasn't already obvious, all of his negatively-spun statements and conclusions are false, sometimes so out of the realm of reality it would be amusing if it weren't disparaging to myself and Energi . Anyone even distantly aware of Energi, the values we what stand for, and what we've proven by way of ACTIONS (not just words) knows Andrey's allegations do not fit Energi's character, as we've proven by what WE HAVE DONE. I created the Energi Earndrop giving away over $6.5 million dollars, giving each participant TRIPLE what they should have expected (that was my doing), and I did this instead of doing an ICO like everyone else raising $20M (and how many of those projects are doing well now? I have a portfolio of other projects too!). I have helped in the world, and will continue to help those around me! I created Energi Impact- one of the most prominent public health and service organizations in the cryptocurrency space. And also, have led Energi to be a financial success in a cryptocurrency market where 95%+ of other ICO's have utterly failed! So while Andrey is calling us a "scam" and "ponzi scheme" maybe he should take a look around the rest of the space first! I will NOT tolerate someone out-of-control bad-mouthing us and attacking us at no end. He WILL be held accountable for his behavior.

This experience has caused me to reflect on why we had such a toxic individual around for so long, and it comes down the fact that our leadership was too merciful, and too tolerant of bad behavior. We all actually wanted to help raise up Andrey, to help him be the best he could be. There were situations in the past (some more than a year ago) that we seriously considered firing him but gave him another chance (we gave him numerous extra chances since his on-boarding, which again, was a mistake). Going forward, we will have much higher expectations from the onset, and a very important subject of that is treating other team members and all superiors with respect.

Once again, Andrey has now shown his colors by by his attacks, seeking to harm Energi’s relationship with exchanges and service providers, the network itself, and more. This is unacceptable to us, and Andrey will face justice for his actions, and we will protect against any and all attackers that seek to harm Energi. Energi was built out of love, and we will fight for what we love!

I will not be around to discuss this further, I have more important matters to tend to, specifically, ensuring our organization has funding to get through this upcoming global market depression we are getting into, and protecting our contributors jobs and livelihoods. I don't have time to waste for this, and will let our legal team teach Andrey to finally have respect, and for him to understand defamation is a crime (btw Andrey, defamation is a criminal charge in Latvia, maybe you should take a break from your temper tantrum's and reflect on what you are getting yourself into).

"The monster uncovers its face" apparently Wink

It is extraordinary demonstrative how Tommy shows his abusive nature. If I would really be an employee of a US company then such public admission of harassment would cost too much for any business.

The first call on Feb 25: that's true that Tommy and Ryan called me shouting loud: "YOU FAILED, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?". I answered: "OK, please explain". Tommy explains that I have not prepared Support and Marketing materials, and not implemented the (trouble-making) auto-collaterilization feature, and not added packages. My answer was quite clear that a) Product Management is a Marketing discipline, b) Support is under Community Management at Energi, c) auto-collaterilization was never captured in any requirements, d) packaging was already there from Ethereum, but not used on purpose as Core Node was not assumed to be run on desktops, and the existing scheme fitted auto-deployment better, e) finally, I was not paid to do others' job, but I was raising my concerns about overall readiness in meetings and reports. Tommy answered that Support and Marketing is my responsibility, that Energi Marketing department does only SALES, that auto-collaterlization was not implemented just because "I did not want to do that". And, that packaging is the most important part of the project. Then I told him that I am not looking to continue cooperation with Energi once Gen 3 is released. He was so angry, that he "demoted" me, but asked not to tell anyone. LoL. I gave a chance Tommy to retreat with the remaining of his dignity. Should I explain further why he was afraid to talk to me in public, not to show his incompetence as self-entitled CEO as he just proofed with telling about the exec's meetings?

The second call on Feb 27: after two days, Tommy was still not happy with his defeat-by-fact, and returned with a new attack. He started from: "if you would be in military, do you know how your commander would SLAP you?". He repeated that like 10 times, receiving only sarcasm from my side. Then he tortured me and Ryan with his monologue comparing me to a puppy in his backyard for about an hour, and only allowing to response with "yes, sir" for the first half hour. LoL. Finally, he started guessing of my "troubles". He came to my ex-bosses, and I told how I was grateful to them, especially the first ones who helped me in professional growth by own role model. Then he started to guess about parents, and it was the second hour. I gave what he wanted - his sick feeling of dominance, so I could get rid of him and complete Gen 3 migration. Note: later on Mar 19, I admitted to Ryan that my mother was quite strict until I was 12 years old and could psychologically defend self and be independent, and that's the reason I am quite sensitive to any false accusations, and that's why I click Tommy on the nose each time he starts his ego-shit-storms.

Regarding issues with me, the guys do not tell that they begged to me to supervise technology department back in Spring of 2019 when Energi was technologically falling apart. Now, Tommy tries to tell that there was some circle of "anonymous offended by Andrey" for almost two years with "promotions" of Andrey up to Director role. How childish...

I am even grateful to Tommy. As a private consultant, I've worked with different types of SANE people, but it's the first time I met such irrational bottom which has started a public war because of an article which no one has really read. My appearance in this forum was not even caused by the call from Tommy on Apr 15, but due to public defamation in Discord and obsessive trolling via other communication means. Again, Tommy, how childish?

I did propose cease fire & make peace, I gave them a post with an opportunity to somehow excuse what they were doing. Then, I found an unimportant-now bug, and made an excuse for the bug, but the opposing side continued this circus with accounts which impersonate me. Still, Tommy, how childish?

I do not need that bullshit to make my answers, as I ALWAYS represent myself.

P.S. "He has leaked code weaknesses and collaborated with Ziggy in conducting DDOS attacks against our network" (c) Tommy. Facepalm, it's clinical.
tommyworldpower

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:18:46 PM

As I said before, I won't engage with Andrey anymore, I will leave that our legal team.

I implore readers to re-visit my post, and how Andrey will twist everything to to make something normal look bad, and to fit his narrative. He does that over and over, I could respond and point those out in every place, I'm not going to, it's not worth my time. Good luck Andrey, I wish your karma to find you quickly too (not sure if you believe it... eh, it's real whether you like it or not!)

killer-killer

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:27:30 PM

Right people not sure where to start, but i will start with the big man. but before i proceed i just want to say not the rude or disrespectful type unless i have to be.

That prick world power has no sense of business and does not know how to talk to people many of times ive seen him been out right rude to people on discord then he tried that shit with me hiding behind a computer lol what a guy.

when you have a business you need to know how to communicate with people just look at his last post you can feel that ego calling names a proper business man would not lower them selfs to them levels might in case they say somthing wrong which could damage the business.
No more about this egotistic coward lol dont even reply bro

now for the project i always did have my concerns but i thought it might be legit NOT SAYING IT NOT but with the deposits thing this is alarming imagine you bank said you cant get your money/worthless for over a week let alone over a month come on. now a problem i see is that any think you say, which is not in favour of them its fud you get banned and they steal  your coins whats that about.

And whats all that about the project is an experiment dont expect nothing is it an experiment to make a few rich on our expense.  

im not posting wanting a reply from the brain washed lot  just some one who wants to give a heads up to the normal peeps out there this shit should not be happening.

Now for the mods a few of you guys ive talked to many of times and you guys are A star so please dont reply lets stay friends.

when they open deposits i will be selling, getting a little worried that i will have a big loss but thats crypto.

Now for all my bothers and sisters in the world have some backbone and some morals dont let scumbags take advantage you keep informed.

i hope chico crypto gets wind of this if he finds anything shady he will expose then your project is dead

This was a public information post lol..............

tommyworldpower

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:31:25 PM

Right people not sure where to start

For the viewers- another brand new account, like almost every account that has attacked me/Energi here.

"killer-killer" huh? Sounds like an innocent Energi investor bystander to me! You really make my case when you make a new account every time you post, bravo.
Selicio

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:39:31 PM

turned out)

Any freeze request FROM ANYONE will behave the same way and freeze movement of the coins. If there are ever more "no" votes to the proposal, the coins can move freely to prevent abuse of the system. And that is the same for every freeze request that has transpired in Energi. I have no special power or enhanced ability to freeze coins as you have falsely claimed numerous times.

I really have no idea about those deposits, I think the answer there is: You're just grasping for anything to attack. As far as I know we had no timings of coins sent before the migration or before deposits closed. You already falsely accused me of selling funds which isn't so!

And I know why this is so hard for you, Energi still has market-making, GOD FORBID! You know, the service every asks for and needs in a market? Again you don't care about that, just looking any BS avenue to attack!

And by the way, Energi is NOT a security, that's one of the reasons we didn't do an ICO! If you think Energi is a security, you better think every damn ICO or project that raised funds is a security first. And frankly I don't really care if you think that or not, I designed Energi intentionally as a SELF-SUFFICIENT system, that does NOT require me to function, which can be replicated (and I hope it is, for humanity!)

In regard to karma, Sweet! Thank you, I welcome my karma! I have helped SO MANY people. If you weren't blind, you might recognize some of the good I have done already. I too wish you your karma, to come to you quickly. Good luck

Amazing keep on the disclosure coming

So following your logic EBI key can immediately freeze assets but requires masternode voting to enforce or drain, so how did you drain +2 major wallets without any community voting, if there was any community voting kindly point it out. That can only have happened if you have control over the network of masternodes (nice monthly stream of NRG coins you got there, I think a clear ICO would have been better than a constant 50%+ tax on rewards)

You disclosed that NRG has a market-making department and it was obviously still active during this whole deposit lockdown, meaning there was 0 sell pressure from energy holders and just from NRG CORE, talk about conflict of interest here.
That doesn't sound to good, I think it would be better that you refrain from argumentation and go back to ad-hominems since you are digging yourself deeper here.
tommyworldpower

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:47:42 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2020, 01:50:29 AM by tommyworldpower

turned out)

Amazing keep on the disclosure coming

So following your logic EBI key can immediately freeze assets but requires masternode voting to enforce or drain, so how did you drain +2 major wallets without any community voting, if there was any community voting kindly point it out. That can only have happened if you have control over the network of masternodes (nice monthly stream of NRG coins you got there, I think a clear ICO would have been better than a constant 50%+ tax on rewards)

You disclosed that NRG has a market-making department and it was obviously still active during this whole deposit lockdown, meaning there was 0 sell pressure from energy holders and just from NRG CORE, talk about conflict of interest here.
That doesn't sound to good, I think it would be better that you refrain from argumentation and go back to ad-hominems since you are digging yourself deeper here.

Lmao! Sounds like you ran out things to FUD about, this is what all the FUD has boiled down to?
You don't like market-making, OK bud. There are market making coins on the exchanges too, and there are numerous market makers unaffiliated with us! HELLO! Market-makers can continue to serve users if deposits/withdrawals are closed while maintenance is happening! Again, any NORMAL user appreciates this!

50% WHAT? Alright I'm done here, now you’re just grasping for straws.

It should now be abundantly clear to everyone, that there was no intention of legitimate concern about Energi here, only attempts to find anything to attack us -- which the accusations fell flat on their face.
killer-killer

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:00:55 PM

This aint that guy thats been changing accounts, i see the prick reply so i just had to say my peace.

as i said the post was for the normal folk.

now my ego is fully undercontrol all those that are awake knows what i mean. this is the last post from me no matter what else is said and i stick by my word.

sure some one said they would not reply again was that a lie
Selicio

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:19:41 PM

Lmao! Sounds like you ran out things to FUD about, this is what all the FUD has boiled down to?
You don't like market-making, OK bud. There are market making coins on the exchanges too, and there are numerous market makers unaffiliated with us! HELLO! Market-makers can continue to serve users if deposits/withdrawals are closed while maintenance is happening! Again, any NORMAL user appreciates this!

50% WHAT? Alright I'm done here, now it’s just grasping for straws.

It should now be abundantly clear to everyone, that there was intention of legitimate concern about Energi here, only trying to find anything to attack -- which the accusations fell flat on their face.

Which part is fud I don't get it.

Nice rebuttals tho really. The FUD argument is impossible to come back from so I have no comeback.

Ill just do what you did then $WORLDPOWERCOIN that can only be bought and then protect users from selling due to security risks + a ghost governance model with a master key. Good idea. Richard heart has got nothing on you, your skills are out of this world. WORLD POWER level.

Charlatan.
E:

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 04:57:21 PM

i don't see programmers active in the project, in the github itself most commits are made by two people (one now) does the project really use the treasure for maintenance? because honestly noting that you are paying 50k for hacker information, why not hire professionals in the area to correct problems?
Selicio

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 05:38:41 PM

i don't see programmers active in the project, in the github itself most commits are made by two people (one now) does the project really use the treasure for maintenance? because honestly noting that you are paying 50k for hacker information, why not hire professionals in the area to correct problems?

That is FUD by NRG Core standards. You are not allowed to raise legitimate concerns. Please refrain from FUD.
Holukai

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 12:41:35 AM

Energi currently has 15 full time developers which are spread over multiple areas including Core, Web Dev, UI, Devops, QA and Energi X.

There may not be commits everyday but this doesn't mean that there isn't work being done. A lot of our development is done privately before being posted on Github. the same way that the majority of the work for Gen 3 was originally done.

You can see our technology department members by checking here - https://www.energi.world/team/

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
snickersnee

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:49:55 AM

A seemingly interesting discussion.

However, when you finally see that one of the commentators is not even able to open the official site and check how many technical team members there are, you realize that such a person should not be taken seriously because he or she has a problem processing even this simple information. Tragicomedy.  Smiley

Selicio

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:41:20 PM

However, when you finally see that one of the commentators is not even able to open the official site and check how many technical team members there are, you realize that such a person should not be taken seriously because he or she has a problem processing even this simple information. Tragicomedy.  Smiley

Hello There energizer payed shill.

May I interest you in some https://hex.win/ HEX coins aswell ?

HEX IS DESIGNED TO INCREASE IN VALUE FASTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN HISTORY.

It says it right there on their website !! So it must be true !! Go ahead and invest everything, because if its on a web-page its 100% guaranteed.

Best of luck Dear Energizers may Karma be with you for the greatest goods and love in the world!! ( am I doing this right World Power sensei? )
never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:11:02 PM

TWP explain a lot what NRG long term is. and following on discord tell us risks.

I'm a earndrop about nrg. some invite me at the peak, investing some at some price level (what i can ready to loose, not too gain).

nrg imo it's a great project, a lot of skilled team, a lot of community make (not only about rain) effort. stop about. it's don't like it. leave it.

Repeat nobody paid me, and i'm glad that nobody paid me about.

It's another signal how NRG community is stronger.

PS: some hi/low will happen, it's about speculation market. but i've never, repeat never make some real face on project. Respect you but respect the nrg team - end -
Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 05:44:33 PM
Merited by ONEnergy (1)

It says it right there on their website !! So it must be true !! Go ahead and invest everything, because if its on a web-page its 100% guaranteed.

Best of luck Dear Energizers may Karma be with you for the greatest goods and love in the world!! ( am I doing this right World Power sensei? )

Selicio;

Isn't it funny that if someone supports your view, regardless of the fact that they are all brand new created accounts just used to support you're view, you consider them a legitimate account but if anyone disagrees with you, they are "Energizer Shills".

Having this type of view is very skewed and gives you and all of your supporters less credibility.

The rest of your response was understandable (it is correct that you cannot believe everything on a website) but your immediate accusation for an account that doesn't support you, negates the rest of your post. That automatic attack just shows your one sided view which is just to attack Energi and anyone that supports Energi.

Unfortunately, this shows that you have no interest in any information that doesn't fit your narrow minded attack mentality.

You know my role here.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
snickersnee

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:03:03 PM

Selicio,

If you were able to maintain concentration at the average child's level, you would know that the comment was directed to another user. Of course, you may even know it, but that means you got a little lost with your other dissociative identities.

I won't even comment on the rest of your unrelated thoughts, because I don't think it is nice to joke with a person suffering from dissociative identity disorder and paranoia. I wish you fast healing and all the happiness in life.

Take care.
Andreys New Account AGAIN

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:05:27 PM

However, when you finally see that one of the commentators is not even able to open the official site and check how many technical team members there are, you realize that such a person should not be taken seriously because he or she has a problem processing even this simple information. Tragicomedy.  Smiley

List of Andrey's duplicate accounts cheer-leading on his behalf.
- Hastaguy
- E:
- Selicio
- never1equals1
- Mighty Silverback
- Mergatroid
- killer-killer

Here we go again with more stupid claims, I mean you literally cant fix stupid.

HEX raised how much? Tell me that please.

What did Hex accomplish? A whitepaper at best.

How many products has Energi created and how much NRG was airdropped for users? Do you know? Nope. $6.5 Mil given back to community via airdrop and you come here with your little brain saying check out Hex.

Maybe join Hex team as its suited for your personality lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: