Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:38:23 PM

Uhm- right, you´re the man  Grin
constantly  equals 3 times asking in over 5 months!!

Sorry but is it really to hard to communicate in a clear open manner with community? Like "the Issue was solved, we will post an explanation about the cause in X Weeks"  But instead hide in silence... Not paying rewards, energi team owns to investors is also a form of #Cybercrime

After seeing your post here, I did look for your comment in discord and see clearly that you were replied to and an explanation was given. Now it may not be the answer you were looking for, but to say that the Team "hides in silence" is just not true. 

I see you have also indicated in a previous post that you are leaving Energi, and wish you luck in finding a project more suited to your specific needs.

If a moderator/ admin is unable to come up with an announcement with an explanation WHAT happened, after 5 months, it smells fishy. So what strange "issue" was that, which could not be communicated to the community? Scam? Or how would you name that instead of "remain in silence" No explanation over 5 months is not hiding?
Same moderators which were suggesting to swap from MN to staking, during that "issue phase" are now complaining about "hard work how to sort out, cause "so many people were switching..."  So far for competence.

Yes, I was a long term Investor on that project. maybe not the biggest one, but I hosted several MN´s almost from the beginning... but since that gen3 thing and April Issue (SCAM?) Moving those funds to a better, and more open project now.

If you scroll up a bit, again you received an answer, but obviously not the one you liked. Even now you are stating the Team  remains silent. This is not the case and I am sure you know that.

As for your statement that people were making suggestions to you and the community, it is up to each person to decide to do what is best for them.  Not to sound sarcastic here, but that analogy is the same as when a youngster tells their parents "but my friends are doing it, so it must be right".

Personally I would like to also point out, that all investors, no matter the size of their investment, are equally important in my eyes. For some people, investment is just support and not dollars. Everyone matters.

Again, I wish you luck in your future endeavours as you have made it clear that Energi is not for you.

Ok @Blackstone1- in your opinion, you have answered my question. But actually, you didn't answer most important part of it.  So I´m sure you can answer here... So please explain what happened on April Incident exactly, and how was it fixed? Also, please explain why eg. blockchain was not halted on the incident- as MN´s are essential for network health...
No worries, you can answer it technically and in detail- here are enough people who would understand it.

I can see for some reason you feel the need to try to intimidate me, and goad me into responding further, not sure the reason for that one.

But as I politely mentioned to you before, you were replied to and an explanation was given. Again it was maybe not the answer you were looking for, but you were given an answer.  And to also be clear, I did not say it was I who commented to you, but that you had received an answer.

Any and all official updates regarding Energi, will follow the same protocol, and be posted via an announcement, which of course you can access thru their SM platforms. 

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mgtowcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:00:14 AM

But in theory: Hosting this at home would be do-able?

I want to test this out before i rent a VPS that i do not need Smiley

I also want to run a core node fiorst to see if this is actually something i want go into deeper. Setting up a Masternode would be to much investment to play with in the begining

So someone can se my IP Adress? Downsides?

You can always just run the Core Node on your Windows machine or Mac to stake.

It's just the Masternode that really should be run on a VPS.

Besides exposing your home network's IP Address... there are times when your OS needs to be updated or your Internet goes down which will could make your MN go offline and inactive... and your MN rewards rank will be reset if you don't notice it in time.

I personally started using a VPS since I can't have my desktop on 24/7. Plus, I'm using wi-fi for everything which isn't always so reliable. (<== Just after I finished writing this my wi-fi went down... smh)

The $10/month VULTR server I've been using has been working pretty good.

BR0KK

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:03:22 PM

Im trying to install this but as usual with linux something is broken ....

2 FA or the otp part seems broken. Can't get it to register on google auth. It always tells me that the key can not be found.

It will register on the watchguard authpoint app but every code i put into the machine gives me an error:

Could not open input file: /otp

How do i fix this ?

Blackstone1

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:16:55 PM

Im trying to install this but as usual with linux something is broken ....

2 FA or the otp part seems broken. Can't get it to register on google auth. It always tells me that the key can not be found.

It will register on the watchguard authpoint app but every code i put into the machine gives me an error:

Could not open input file: /otp

How do i fix this ?

Please reach out to the Energi live support for private assistance by clicking the green emblem in the bottom right corner of the guide.  https://docs.energi.software/en/home   Also for your own safety, remember that  no one from the Team will provide assistance thru DM/PM. 

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
mmeffects

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:10:47 AM

As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

Is here someone able to explain what exactly happened? And eg. why the blockchain was not halted- as MN´s are essential for their Network.
snickersnee

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 01:00:12 PM

As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

Is here someone able to explain what exactly happened? And eg. why the blockchain was not halted- as MN´s are essential for their Network.

As far as I can remember, MNs haven’t stopped working at all so it’s not clear to me what you want to say about the essentiality of the network. Personally, I hope that a solution will be found and that these rewards will be paid out. If not, it can only mean that it is impossible to carry out retroactive payment. Btw, if you're already interested in what is exactly wrong, wouldn’t it be easier to ask the creator of that problem?  Wink
andvgal

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:57:33 PM

As Energi Mods/ Admins seem to be unable/ or still not willing to explain April MN Reward  Issue... Over 6 mnoths passed, nothing but silence or banning people asking for info. A large Issue lasting several days, and they hide them in silence. So far for Energi´s transparency. Angry

A bit long story:

1. Apparently Energi Core had performed security audit before Feb 25 and knew the problem of Migrations which can be arbitrary drained into the EBI fund. However, there is little real possibility to steal it unless your are Ryan or Tommy. BTW, within the first week, almost 90% of coins have been migrated without any concerns.

2. On Feb 25th, Tommy and Ryan called me as mentioned earlier. Tommy tried to humiliate me to demand submission, but failed. Then Tommy asked if I would still be with Energi if I earn 1 million USD. I told that I am not interested to continue cooperation after Gen 3 release. He did not believe in that and continued his pre-planned talk: "if you want to stay with us bla bla bla bla". I repeated him once again, and then he became mad. Apparently "earning one 1 million" was about keeping silence and play the game of "security issues" to keep the deposits closed. Then there was a call on Feb 27th, also already mentioned.

3. On Mar 06 iirc, they have deposited at least 200k from Treasury into exchanges and ordered to close deposits. That clearly shows their intention to block deposits for at least 2 months as the average total deposit from Treasury to exchanges was less than 100k per month.

3. I left on Mar 19th, but offered advisor role. However, Tommy got further mad and created a shit show with "termination". They tried to delete my access to systems while I was talking to Ryan, but failed. Then I was cleaning the remaining access to servers and other stuff by myself while joking around with Peter. Even after that, I stayed in touch with Peter, Leon, Ryan and other Energi Core members while they were trying to put own ballast staking service. Then, I provided them with Testnet keys on Mar 31 upon the first request. Obviously, no "disgruntled employee" would do anything like that.

4. On Apr 06-07, Ryan has created an "impossible checkpoint" as he stated by himself. Possibly, it was due to artificial Migrations "security breach" with no real consequences. At the same time, Bashful was sending me some non-sense messages about "draining the network" after talking to Tommy. That's another funny rabbit hole story plot. With Integral team in the picture and actively playing at that time, it's clear for me that Bashful and Integral team were working together on Gen 2 stake mining and Gen 3 security research after Integral team got kicked out from the project because of the failed first Energi 3.0 attempt back in May 2019. Any way, the unclaimed funds would remain in the EBI Compensation Fund and not go anywhere further.

5. What Ryan has done, provoked already described Masternode Registry infinite loop on rewards because all MNs were inactive. That never happens on live network. Again, nothing critical and could be solved in one day maximum. It took them more than one month to match with the criminally planned period of closed deposits.

6. For me, all that was a clear bullshit and I had to raise my concerns publicly as I became a victim of that as well. They extorted my silence with threats first, then blocked 94+k coins related to me, then tried to continue threatening and further extorting my silence. Yes, Tommy sent his lawyer as promised, but only harmed self with that. Unfortunately, they did not go into civil court as I was planning.

7. In May, they upgraded the MasternodeRegistry contract with the fixes suggested by me + minor asserts and some functionality getting changed without security fixes. I judge based on disassembly. Again, it may be considered as a quite low important Denial-of-Service, but not as any security issue which would justify closed deposits.

8. Energi Core has violated GPLv3 license and have not published the new contract code AFAIK. Apparently, they try to fool Police and FBI with the contract fix, like they really had a security breach which could justify closed deposits.

At the end, we have a clear transnational organized crime group, which cries loud how they fight with "scammers" while being the main scammers in the whole story. Bashful and Integral team are kids compared to them.

Btw, if you're already interested in what is exactly wrong, wouldn’t it be easier to ask the creator of that problem?  Wink

Yeah, right, why Ryan, the creator of the problem, does not tell anything?
snickersnee

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 08:30:54 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2020, 03:46:35 AM by snickersnee

Yeah, right, why Ryan, the creator of the problem, does not tell anything?

Ryan? Didn't you brag that you were the creator of Gen 3? The idea and what is functional is yours, and the mistakes are someone else’s?  Roll Eyes

Lol I have a feeling you have a pretty distorted version of reality.

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2020, 11:40:20 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2020, 01:39:49 AM by EnergiCrypto

ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING MISSING REWARD PAYMENTS

As most people are aware, the Energi network recently experienced a severe chain split that resulted in problems with the masternode payments not being distributed. On the Energi network, masternode payments are managed by a series of smart contracts. This contract is still collecting the block rewards (https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000310). However, the process that manages and facilitates the payments to the owners and the payment rotation has stalled.

There have been many questions from the community about the missing masternode rewards and compensation for node owners. Understand that we will make every effort to distribute these rewards to the appropriate nodes once the problem has been resolved. However we cannot guarantee that it will be possible.

Blockchain technology is still an emerging and maturing industry. Energi is at the cutting edge of it. We are the only network with the exact combination of features and functionality that we offer. As such there are going to be technical issues along the way. This is part of the risk inherent in this emerging industry and this risk is just one of the reasons why we offer such generous staking and masternode rewards.

Energi is an experimental project. This means do NOT expect anything in return and understand the risks of getting involved. Our team will try its best to retrieve and disperse the masternode rewards, but can not guarantee that.

Again, to make it very clear, we are working on a solution to have the real-time payments distributed again and will make every effort to provide the missing rewards to the masternode owners if possible. But everyone needs to understand there is no guarantee that we will be able to make those payments retroactively.

Remember that Energi’s treasury model allows us to pay for the resources needed to address and resolve complex technical issues better than many other projects. This is a huge advantage to us in situations like this. Technical issues are not going to threaten the integrity or longevity of Energi. Instead, each issue we experience provides an opportunity to identify a weakness and develop a solution. With each issue we overcome, we are building a stronger, more robust, and more resilient network for the future.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
mmeffects

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:28:15 AM

Looks quite similar to "April Issue" so as long as there is no real detailed explanation (what happen, when fixed, when payouts are done) we have to assume that it will be the same as in April. Keep silent and wait for the grass to grow over...

So April SCAM 2.0 ? Grin

Blackstone1

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:19:59 PM

Looks quite similar to "April Issue" so as long as there is no real detailed explanation (what happen, when fixed, when payouts are done) we have to assume that it will be the same as in April. Keep silent and wait for the grass to grow over...

So April SCAM 2.0 ? Grin

I see you are back, spreading inaccurate information once again.

There has been plenty of information shared with the Energi community during this update both on SM and in the Tech Discussion channel in discord.  

The Team has been continually answering direct questions to those that are actively interested in being a positive community member and not solely interested in spreading negativity. Maybe you should try that sometime..

Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:21:36 PM

So April SCAM 2.0 ? Grin

What scam? I understand that reading must be extremely hard for you (as shown by your other posts here) but you should try to learn how to sometime so you don't look as stupid when you post. The funds from April are in the smart contract that is linked in the post above yours.

So obviously you are just here to try and spread your lies again. Why don't you just screw off and quit trying to spread lies about projects that have already proven themselves repeatedly.
Mergatroid

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 07:28:13 PM

So April SCAM 2.0 ? Grin

I see you are back, spreading inaccurate information once again.

There has been plenty of information shared with the Energi community during this update both on SM and in the Tech Discussion channel in discord.  

The Team has been continually answering direct questions to those that are actively interested in being a positive community member and not solely interested in spreading negativity. Maybe you should try that sometime..

That is an excellent point. The Energi team has been all over answering questions. Obviously that user doesn't care about the difference between fact and fiction though. If they have to accept the truth, their lies no longer work.
mmeffects

View Profile
October 29, 2020, 09:39:40 PM

Oh, in what community channel?  In discord maybe- where Mods primary job is banning people asking "critical" questions, instead of openly communicating.  To be more precise- questions who you dont want to hear
@Blackstone1 so then spread accurate information here. I´m sure many people would like to hear what happened with their investment.

@Mergatroid ... so seems you´re wisdom yourself. So instead of calling me a liar (with no proof!)- explain what happened in April!!!  Also explain what´s the difference to "new Issue" and be precise pls.
But I bet you have absolutely ZERO knowledge.
Blackstone1

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 02:30:49 AM

Oh, in what community channel?  In discord maybe- where Mods primary job is banning people asking "critical" questions, instead of openly communicating.  To be more precise- questions who you dont want to hear
@Blackstone1 so then spread accurate information here. I´m sure many people would like to hear what happened with their investment.

I am not sure why you feel the need to challenge me yet again to come to this forum to appease you. You choose to insult "mods" and demand that we come here to your beck and call.

I can see you are not even taking the time to read, understand or acknowledge the fact, that your claim that no one from the Team is talking, is unfounded.

I guess I should not be really surprised since I did look at your previous post activity here on BTT, and it seems your go to, is to shout loud and call projects a scam.

Mergatroid

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 03:59:41 AM

@Mergatroid ... so seems you´re wisdom yourself. So instead of calling me a liar (with no proof!)- explain what happened in April!!!  Also explain what´s the difference to "new Issue" and be precise pls.
But I bet you have absolutely ZERO knowledge.

The proof is in the link you just ignore. Here, to make it easier to look at the link https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000310. THE FUNDS ARE IN THE SMART CONTRACT. WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCAM? So from that, it shows they have not moved the funds anywhere which is in line with trying to figure out how to distribute them rather than a scam where they would have seized those funds. I will give you this link as well even though I know you will just ignore it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54749796#msg54749796. This actually shows where people like you made false claims of scams with no proof of course and these were shown to be wrong. Energi has proven itself and does not need to put up with people like you.

If you weren't how you are, making your false accusations all the time, you would see the posts in Discord over the last week but guess your general repeated negativity wasn't acceptable to them (Good call Energi). The team has been responding to people constantly explaining what is going on but you threw that away due to the same attitude you show here.

Now as to explaining it to you, WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU SINCE YOU JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING POSTED WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR TANTRUM EXCUSE. You do nothing but post false claims and when it is shown you are lying, you ignore that and continue to spam your lies. Is this what happened with SafeInsure that you claim is a scam in your history? You got banned for being just the way you are and treating their team like crap so now they are a scam? So if a project doesn't put up with an idiot like you it must be a scam, got it. Maybe take a minute and consider that you are not the most important person in the world and people do not have to put up with you. (Thank you Blackstone for pointing out the history).

I would wish you good luck in the future but until you actually step back and look in the mirror in the attempt to better yourself, you will be this same tantrum throwing idiot getting tossed from projects that don't bow down to you. Have fun with that.

In closing, since you have made the accusation, where is the scam exactly? You demand proof that it isn't a scam but it doesn't work that way. You have to back up your accusations, not have others prove you wrong. Oh and by the way, not liking what they tell you or the length of time things can take is not proof of anything but your own misguided sense of entitlement.
mmeffects

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 07:15:45 AM

The proof is in the link you just ignore. Here, to make it easier to look at the link https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000310. THE FUNDS ARE IN THE SMART CONTRACT.

And that states exactly NOTHING  Yes, some funds are in a smart contract... but that states nothing more as they are there. Neither if all, then if THEY WILL EVER BE PAID BACK

Almost the same as in April. "Funds are safe... bla"  AND what happened with them? They are until now NOT PAID BACK And will be not paid out EVER. As Energi Team found it easier to blame investors which went to staking, to be the reason why "it´s almost impossible" to re-distribute the funds. And guess what - It was SUGGESTED BY ENERGI TEAM TO DO SO

WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCAM?[/b] So from that, it shows they have not moved the funds anywhere which is in line with trying to figure out how to distribute them rather than a scam where they would have seized those funds.
So what else is it then, when you dont pay Investors revenue?? If you simply keep what you own them? Also you might should have read older posts, from other people which explain more about April SCAM

Now as to explaining it to you, WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU SINCE YOU JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING POSTED WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR TANTRUM EXCUSE. You do nothing but post false claims and when it is shown you are lying, you ignore that and continue to spam your lies.
Check your own posting history!!! , instead personally offending people, who are not on the same opinion then you!!
Specially that one is a real good read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54312172#msg54312172
Only thing you can do is calling everybody a liar, who is not sharing your opinion/ fraud. You cant proofe anything, but shouting around. Typical for fake trolling accounts...
But maybe, you just have big mental Issues!!!   Better shut the the f... up, and find yourself a good psychiatrist, who helps you finding back into real world.
Mergatroid

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:00:59 AM

The proof is in the link you just ignore. Here, to make it easier to look at the link https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000310. THE FUNDS ARE IN THE SMART CONTRACT.

And that states exactly NOTHING  Yes, some funds are in a smart contract... but that states nothing more as they are there. Neither if all, then if THEY WILL EVER BE PAID BACK

Almost the same as in April. "Funds are safe... bla"  AND what happened with them? They are until now NOT PAID BACK And will be not paid out EVER. As Energi Team found it easier to blame investors which went to staking, to be the reason why "it´s almost impossible" to re-distribute the funds. And guess what - It was SUGGESTED BY ENERGI TEAM TO DO SO

WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCAM?[/b] So from that, it shows they have not moved the funds anywhere which is in line with trying to figure out how to distribute them rather than a scam where they would have seized those funds.
So what else is it then, when you dont pay Investors revenue?? If you simply keep what you own them? Also you might should have read older posts, from other people which explain more about April SCAM

I was going to write up a long post but what is the point really? I’ll keep it short and easy for you.

You have no proof of anything, you are just making claims on what you want to believe. This aligns perfectly with how Energi gave away far more in their Earndrop than most people should have received. This definitely shows their greed and proves without a doubt that they want to scam everyone… Oh wait. Yeah that doesn't fit at all, does it?

Energi never advised anyone to move to staking, to my recollection. They were open about the fact that people could if they chose to but they never advised it.

You cannot even understand how this can make things more complicated for trying to figure out where the rewards were supposed to be going. Consider for a single moment that collateral changes can be made every minute and rewards were down for around a week. They still haven’t said that these funds will not be distributed but you put your own spin on everything to make it fit your own mentality.

Now as to explaining it to you, WHY WOULD I WASTE MY TIME EXPLAINING ANYTHING TO YOU SINCE YOU JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING POSTED WHEN IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR TANTRUM EXCUSE. You do nothing but post false claims and when it is shown you are lying, you ignore that and continue to spam your lies.
Check your own posting history!!! , instead personally offending people, who are not on the same opinion then you!!
Specially that one is a real good read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg54312172#msg54312172
Only thing you can do is calling everybody a liar, who is not sharing your opinion/ fraud. You cant proofe anything, but shouting around. Typical for fake trolling accounts...
But maybe, you just have big mental Issues!!!   Better shut the the f... up, and find yourself a good psychiatrist, who helps you finding back into real world.

Yeah, that is a great post. Thanks for reminding me about all those fake accounts again. It isn’t a matter of agreeing with me or not, it is about providing proof. Failure to do so means you have nothing but people throwing a temper tantrum because they don’t get exactly what they want. I based my posts on Energi’s proven history. This is not considered proof in any way, but it does align with their beliefs, so can be used as a guideline. I should point out that all the accusations from those accounts (which were created to back up the lunatic disgruntled employee) have basically been proven wrong. Looks like exchanges did open up and there was no exit scam, so I wouldn’t exactly use those accounts and their claims as something to base “proof” on. These are all just claims made and that is where the issue is. You take every claim you make and act like it is 100% proven and you couldn’t be further from correct!. You are doing the same with other claims posted. They are apparently all true - even after they are proven wrong! Maybe get a dictionary and look up proof. It will not have the definition that you think it does.

I am open to seeing when proof is provided, but neither you nor any of those throwaway accounts are providing any. So again, WHERE IS THE PROOF AND NOT JUST YOUR IDIOTIC ASSUMPTIONS? When you can provide some proof, I am definitely open to listening, but until then, your attitude and accusations you use in other projects got you banned by Energi so you came here to cry about it and claim everything is a scam. So provide the proof or, as I said before, screw off!

As a final note in this response, when you speak of psychiatric help, best to start by looking in the mirror. You seem to have delusions that make everything you say a fact. So far it looks like my posts fit what actually happened, where the posts I responded to have pretty much all proven me right at this point in time. From what I can find of your history (yes I did do some checking around and, though it was a pain to find your ban on Energi, that gave me the information needed to find your account on a couple of other servers and locate your posts on Energi). You have a negative attitude everywhere you go. Just checking your ID on Energi showed so many negative posts that I now fully believe Energi did the right thing in removing you (though honestly I think they were a little slow on it).
mmeffects

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 07:48:32 PM

@Mergatroid You really believe in the bullshit you write? You really do? All you can do is blaming people, and crying around about proof - but you cant proof anything!!  Man, you really need mental help!
To make it short for you: WHEN WILL THE FUNDS FROM APRIL BE PAID BACK???  If you are unable, or not willing to answer that, you´re  exactly what you´re calling me: A LIAR! Neither the cause was properly explained, then any compensation approach was undertaken. Instead it was tried to keep silence.

Energi never advised anyone to move to staking, to my recollection. They were open about the fact that people could if they chose to but they never advised it.
Also a LIE- better check what your own "Mods" were SUGGESTING!! It was several times SUGGESTED!!

So that´s all, think you cant handle more anyway

Mergatroid

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 10:39:28 PM

@Mergatroid You really believe in the bullshit you write? You really do?

Yes, I fully believe you need professional help. You continue to prove this especially when your proof of a scam is your lack of ability to consider anything other than what fits in your pea-sized brain.

All you can do is blaming people, and crying around about proof - but you cant proof anything!!  Man, you really need mental help!
To make it short for you: WHEN WILL THE FUNDS FROM APRIL BE PAID BACK???  If you are unable, or not willing to answer that, you´re  exactly what you´re calling me: A LIAR! Neither the cause was properly explained, then any compensation approach was undertaken. Instead it was tried to keep silence.

No, I have never said they WILL be paid back. I have said that your claims that it is a scam are just a thought in your head and you cannot provide proof of anything other than your incompetent response of

So what else is it then, when you dont pay Investors revenue?? If you simply keep what you own them?

You assume because they have not found a way to pay it already it won’t be ever. Hell, I would be happier if they stopped wasting time catering to people like you and just burned the funds or donated them like has been suggested by some of their community on Discord. As to your claim
it was tried to keep it silence
you asked them for a response and got one. It is your own issue that you don’t like the response. Since I have been looking around already, here is the response you were given that you have tried to warp to fit your fantasy
The issue itself was solved long ago but the funds that were not distributed are still being looked into. Due to the fact so many people moved funds from masternodes to staking has resulted in every block needing to be individually analyzed to determine what rewards need to go to which account. It still has not been fully determined if identifying all of this will be possible but the team has not given up attempting it at this time.
so I fail to see where this wall of silence you keep pointing to is. Link to quote above https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/398355554726051841/761479713985921054

I do see where you had asked about it several times and gotten a response as well. I can grab the links for your questions as well if you want to show you were not banned for asking the question or it would have happened long long ago.

I do fail to see where they say it is impossible. Perhaps I am missing another post somewhere. Can you give me a better search term to locate it? I used the word “impossible” and looked back to the launch of Gen 3.

As to lying, you came here crying scam. I have provided proof that Energi has followed through with everything they have said they would do though it can take time. So provide your proof of what you claim, otherwise, yes, you are nothing but a liar trying to spread false claims. Again, PROVIDE THE PROOF OR SCREW OFF. I have been requesting your proof for days now and you just side step that. So where is it? Oh yeah, you don’t have it so your scam claim is a lie.

Also a LIE- better check what your own "Mods" were SUGGESTING!! It was several times SUGGESTED!!

So that´s all, think you cant handle more anyway

My mods? You really are delusional, aren’t you? Regardless, I just did a search in Discord and the only thing that I can find from Energi about moving to staking is the request that people leave 1k in masternodes to help with the network. Nothing about them suggesting people move to staking. Can you give me the search term you know of that shows them telling people to move to staking? I tried searching for “move to staking” and went back to the launch of Gen 3 again.

Now that we have been through all this and I even took the time to go to Discord and search for your claims plus get a quote from there TO YOUR QUESTION PROVING THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO KEEP EVERYTHING QUIET, will you provide your proof or will you dodge it again?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: