Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:53:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
mmeffects

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 05:50:24 PM

A bit long story:

1. Apparently Energi Core had performed security audit before Feb 25 and knew the problem of Migrations which can be arbitrary drained into the EBI fund. However, there is little real possibility to steal it unless your are Ryan or Tommy. BTW, within the first week, almost 90% of coins have been migrated without any concerns.

2. On Feb 25th, Tommy and Ryan called me as mentioned earlier. Tommy tried to humiliate me to demand submission, but failed. Then Tommy asked if I would still be with Energi if I earn 1 million USD. I told that I am not interested to continue cooperation after Gen 3 release. He did not believe in that and continued his pre-planned talk: "if you want to stay with us bla bla bla bla". I repeated him once again, and then he became mad. Apparently "earning one 1 million" was about keeping silence and play the game of "security issues" to keep the deposits closed. Then there was a call on Feb 27th, also already mentioned.

3. On Mar 06 iirc, they have deposited at least 200k from Treasury into exchanges and ordered to close deposits. That clearly shows their intention to block deposits for at least 2 months as the average total deposit from Treasury to exchanges was less than 100k per month.

3. I left on Mar 19th, but offered advisor role. However, Tommy got further mad and created a shit show with "termination". They tried to delete my access to systems while I was talking to Ryan, but failed. Then I was cleaning the remaining access to servers and other stuff by myself while joking around with Peter. Even after that, I stayed in touch with Peter, Leon, Ryan and other Energi Core members while they were trying to put own ballast staking service. Then, I provided them with Testnet keys on Mar 31 upon the first request. Obviously, no "disgruntled employee" would do anything like that.

4. On Apr 06-07, Ryan has created an "impossible checkpoint" as he stated by himself. Possibly, it was due to artificial Migrations "security breach" with no real consequences. At the same time, Bashful was sending me some non-sense messages about "draining the network" after talking to Tommy. That's another funny rabbit hole story plot. With Integral team in the picture and actively playing at that time, it's clear for me that Bashful and Integral team were working together on Gen 2 stake mining and Gen 3 security research after Integral team got kicked out from the project because of the failed first Energi 3.0 attempt back in May 2019. Any way, the unclaimed funds would remain in the EBI Compensation Fund and not go anywhere further.

5. What Ryan has done, provoked already described Masternode Registry infinite loop on rewards because all MNs were inactive. That never happens on live network. Again, nothing critical and could be solved in one day maximum. It took them more than one month to match with the criminally planned period of closed deposits.

6. For me, all that was a clear bullshit and I had to raise my concerns publicly as I became a victim of that as well. They extorted my silence with threats first, then blocked 94+k coins related to me, then tried to continue threatening and further extorting my silence. Yes, Tommy sent his lawyer as promised, but only harmed self with that. Unfortunately, they did not go into civil court as I was planning.

7. In May, they upgraded the MasternodeRegistry contract with the fixes suggested by me + minor asserts and some functionality getting changed without security fixes. I judge based on disassembly. Again, it may be considered as a quite low important Denial-of-Service, but not as any security issue which would justify closed deposits.

8. Energi Core has violated GPLv3 license and have not published the new contract code AFAIK. Apparently, they try to fool Police and FBI with the contract fix, like they really had a security breach which could justify closed deposits.

At the end, we have a clear transnational organized crime group, which cries loud how they fight with "scammers" while being the main scammers in the whole story. Bashful and Integral team are kids compared to them.

Btw, if you're already interested in what is exactly wrong, wouldn’t it be easier to ask the creator of that problem?  Wink

Yeah, right, why Ryan, the creator of the problem, does not tell anything?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snickersnee

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:19:04 PM

Yeah, right, why Ryan, the creator of the problem, does not tell anything?

You didn't quite get the point, did you? Roll Eyes You're a little slow? Of course, I’m not referring to your running abilities. Cool

mmeffects

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 08:54:40 PM

New fake Account learn to quote first! 
You`re a bit stupid- right? Grin
Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 10:39:38 PM

How about let’s make it short. The idiot you quoted is the same one who claimed Energi would exit scam before exchanges opened. Again, LEARN TO READ AND YOU WON’T LOOK SO DUMB. That scumbag is also the same person who either was so stupid he couldn’t even do proper testing prior to launch or intentionally sabotaged Gen 3 once he knew Energi was going to fire him. I would guess sabotage since he apparently had a working node ready to go right after he was canned.

So after you took the time to show again how dumb you truly are, let’s go back to where we were. Where were we? Oh yeah, I proved that you are lying about Energi trying to keep everything hidden since both your post and the response are still on Discord. Now here is where you have asked prior to that and weren’t banned so that proves your lies about them banning people for asking about it (in addition to the fact your recent question and their response IS STILL THERE).

Did I miss update about April MN Reward Issue? Or is there still no progress?

https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/398355554726051841/739892891127775232

Sorry, but I cant really follow your arguments. When they´re still sorting out chain split issues (which are pain in butt- that´s clear!!) why deposit/withdrawal, energi rain etc are enabled? all that was enabled after/ while chain splits happened. in other words energi rain seems to be more important then MN?

https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/398355554726051841/719144953506299975

(That one was my favorite since it shows you have no idea how things actually work. There are different people for different jobs but that’s something you learn in real life)

keep continue with silence... as sadly always when there any questions about ETA was asked. eg. regarding GUI Anyway, no more comment on that…

https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/398355554726051841/719151457936605195

There is posts that didn’t get you banned (but they do help show your attitude). The first one is from August and you were banned 2 months later so you are full of crap.

I have to add one more quote from a community member there because it shows even the community there can see that sense of entitlement you have.

why not give the guys time to work on things. I have been with NRG since the start, and they have done amazing things, and always great with support. Cryptos are a long term thing, but you seem to have little patience and want things done yesterday. Just chill please and let the guys do their job

https://discord.com/channels/398355554172534805/398355554726051841/719171437042073681

So we go back to square 1 now. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF TO BACK YOUR CLAIM THAT THIS IS A SCAM? What is so complicated about this? Oh yeah, you don’t have proof. Let’s check the chain of events to make a determination on the facts and fiction here.

1 You asked about the rewards not paid yet and got a response.
2 You were not banned.
3 You got negative AGAIN and they finally removed you.
4 You came here to cry about the ban and claimed it was due to asking questions - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55303397#msg55303397
5 You were told that wasn’t the case then you proceeded to keep trying to force people to answer direct questions they don’t have the answer for.
6 You shut up for a short time but had to keep watching the thread here so you could try to sabotage Energi with any chance you could get.
6 You saw the MN reward issue and jumped on that claiming it was a scam.
7 It was shown to you REPEATEDLY there are reasons there are delays (even ignoring the fact it was explained in Discord to you prior to your ban).
8 You repeatedly dodge requests and demands for proof of your claims, doing everything you can to try and push the conversations away from you and your lies.
9 I have now PROVEN you lie repeatedly in an attempt to make Energi look bad.

So now here we are. You are nothing but a lying piece of crap who has a major entitlement issue that throws a tantrum when people don’t bow down to you. You refuse to provide any proof of your claims and try to attack people to deflect people’s attention from the fact you lie and refuse to provide anything to back you up.

Now, PROVIDE THE PROOF YOU OR SCREW OFF WITH YOUR LIES AND FANTASY STORIES.
snickersnee

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:56:23 AM

New fake Account learn to quote first! 
You`re a bit stupid- right? Grin

See? Even you manage to notice some progress. Wink

Unfortunately, this cannot be said for you who are either too stupid to understand even the simplest sentences or ignore them because you know they have dematched your fake claims that are only relevant in your limited mind.

Honestly, I’m a little sorry for you because I think you need the help of an expert who deals with distorted perceptions of reality.

Take the right step - get out of your basement and seek help. You will have the support of all of us.

EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 05:52:08 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2020, 10:29:40 PM by EnergiCrypto

While we are working on resolving some technical issues on the Energi network, we would like to update our users about the status of these issues. We are working hard to restore stability and proper functionality to the blockchain, that is our top priority. Within that, we are currently focused on restoring the functionality of the masternode system, including the resumption of masternode rewards.

For the masternode rewards which have been missed during this time period, we are able to identify which masternodes are online (as the data of when they go online and offline is recorded on the blockchain), and will make an attempt to recover these funds and pay them correctly to the masternodes which remained online during this time period.

Be aware that our priority remains on fixing the technical issues and preventing any future problems. Once we have ensured we have resolved these technical issues, we will look at what can be done to recover masternode funds though this a lower priority item and will likely take at least a few months to complete to ensure it’s done correctly. Nonetheless, this should be well received by masternode holders that there is a good chance they will eventually receive their rewards at some point in the future. Thank you for your support and please stay tuned for any future updates.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Selicio

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:26:14 PM

seems NRG army is underpaid

They are slipping

Posting and replying to themselves from the same account

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55480207#msg55480207
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55480240#msg55480240

https://imgur.com/a/hmp2RZn

This is hilarious comedy

I dumped this shitcoin months ago, so glad I did.
Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 09:15:51 PM

seems NRG army is underpaid

They are slipping

Posting and replying to themselves from the same account

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55480207#msg55480207
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg55480240#msg55480240

https://imgur.com/a/hmp2RZn

This is hilarious comedy

I dumped this shitcoin months ago, so glad I did.

You truly are an idiot. My first post you picked was to the other idiot here (who has now been 100% proven wrong due to the post above yours) and the second one was a response to Blackstone. Not sure how that is so complicated to understand for you but I suppose being an idiot doesn't help you much.

I do have to say I am glad an idiot like you has left. People like you are a waste of skin.
mmeffects

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 09:15:47 AM

I see here only one Idiot called Mergatroid. This Idiot is posting here with various accounts, but sadly he´s made some mistakes.

You have proved nothing. You are unable to do so, and you know that. So your only way left is offending me, and others!!  And how damn stupid could someone be to post links from closed sources in a public forum?!
You didn't provide ANY proof that "April Incident" is not SCAM!!
Also there´s no official statement anywhere from Energi, what happened, what was done to migitate/ resolve, and when/ how Investors would be compensated. That alone should raise everyone´s alert.

So, as I know that you´re again cant answer that, and will respond with some insults against me, I have to repeat my advise:
Get out of your fingers away from sticky keyboard, and out of your smelly nerdy room without window, out into real world. Again, you need professional mental health support.
never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 02:49:09 PM

Wow, following some about NRG here, but what is the REAL problem?

Don't invest what you can't lose. End.

First rule.

Second rule.

Nrg paid about earndrop legit user, so? You have 100 NRG and you are rich about?

Third rule = read first and second.

Team is strong. Very active about MASS ADOPTION not about make money.

I was active a few months ago as a "cippalo" user, I left for personal reasons (covid first), but from what I see, nothing has changed. invest what you are ready to lose. And this useless war is enough.
Who think earn easily in the crypto world assume their responsibilities.  I, however, saw a great team behind NRG. Then there are collateral that NO one can predict. Especially if it is an innovation.

Stay safe, stay happy.

Blackstone1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2020, 05:16:18 PM

I was active a few months ago as a "cippalo" user, I left for personal reasons (covid first), but from what I see, nothing has changed. invest what you are ready to lose. And this useless war is enough.
Who think earn easily in the crypto world assume their responsibilities.  I, however, saw a great team behind NRG. Then there are collateral that NO one can predict. Especially if it is an innovation.

Stay safe, stay happy.

Hello Cippalo - I am glad to see you, and hope you recover and get healthy soon!  Stay Safe out there.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Stanley Gordon

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 01:07:35 AM

I see here only one Idiot called Mergatroid. This Idiot is posting here with various accounts, but sadly he´s made some mistakes.

You have proved nothing. You are unable to do so, and you know that. So your only way left is offending me, and others!!  And how damn stupid could someone be to post links from closed sources in a public forum?!
You didn't provide ANY proof that "April Incident" is not SCAM!!
Also there´s no official statement anywhere from Energi, what happened, what was done to migitate/ resolve, and when/ how Investors would be compensated. That alone should raise everyone´s alert.

So, as I know that you´re again cant answer that, and will respond with some insults against me, I have to repeat my advise:
Get out of your fingers away from sticky keyboard, and out of your smelly nerdy room without window, out into real world. Again, you need professional mental health support.

Man oh man, you sir ... are exhausting!!  What is your actually vendetta here??  Seriously man, I have never seen such a personal attack against a company.  I'm assuming you have no investment in Energi?  Ok so no investment ... is this a hobby?  Are you some type of philanthropist to protect people from Energi and their scams?  Let's say Energi is just robbing people blind and you have absolute proof ... ok so now what??  What is the fuckin point of you belittling EVERYONE who likes something you don't??  What.  Is.  Your.  Agenda???  I love this project and some people don't.  I also dislike broccoli and some people thoroughly enjoy broccoli ... I don't go to vegan forums and have full blown temper tantrums about how I hate broccoli.  What is your agenda??? 

Seriously man, it's insane your vendetta here.  Recent divorce?  Lost your job?  What is it?  Does it make you feel good to feel like you have caught people in some word games on some archaic forum that most people don't read?  What's your twitter handle?  What projects are you currently invested in?  I have 4 projects I am invested in and not one of them have attackers like you.  Honestly, you're next level here and it's exhausting.  What is your agenda?  Are you the crypto ethics commission??   Judge Dredd of cryptocurrency and the big bad companies??  Why are you not fighting for all the Uni Rug Pulls???  You'd have a much biger job on Twitter calling out scams than coming on here and rambling on and on and ooooooon.  You make fun of others so easily and bully them and play words games ... easier than moving on?  Of course it is, because toxicity and negativity are addictive and if I was religious I'd pray for you but i am not.  Instead, I have faith that maybe you'll realize how beyond silly this is.  Why don't you focus on the projects you're invested in??  Seriously man, honest question ... why aren't you providing good content for your actual investments?  What is your agenda??
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:43:08 AM

Energi delivered all that they promised.
There is no single road-map point that was skipped. That is what I love the most about this project. There is team developing and we can all see the work that was done in past years. Just amazing. More is yet to come.
Let me point out that Energi is the only project that is hack bullet proof. Every holder is safe holding the coins in their wallet and with amazing ROI, well I cannot imaging better place to store my funds. Makes me feel more secure than fiat at my bank account.
With such team and development progress is only a matter of time when those pillars will come together and make amazing project a perfect one. From that point on it will be an easy job  to make huge impact in the space that everyone will talk about.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
never1equals1

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 06:16:33 PM

Who think earn easily in the crypto world assume their responsibilities.  I, however, saw a great team behind NRG. Then there are collateral that NO one can predict. Especially if it is an innovation.

Stay safe, stay happy.

Hello Cippalo - I am glad to see you, and hope you recover and get healthy soon!  Stay Safe out there.

Hi (Maxxx)

Nothing out there it's how i predict, just wating (no, it's not about nrg price).

Thanks for reply me.

Be strong.
ONEnergy

Activity: 120
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2020, 10:50:39 AM

I wonder how Energi team is responsible for your potential loss in trading NRG? You made a mistake not to investigate the coin before trading and now you are blaming the team?

Everyone saying they can protect themselves from hackers/scammers until they get hacked/scammed. Energi is protecting community members and is able to recover funds in such events. If you don't understand that than simple leave your NRG on exchanges and you are free without 5000 confirmation in place. It is up to you to decide. Investors that understand the benefits of such setup are all leaving NRG coins on their EnergiWallet feeling safe and secure and enjoying huge staking and MN rewards at the same time.

Here are few medium article about Energi that will help you understand why deposits to exchanges confirmations was increased to that level:

https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e
https://medium.com/energi/the-new-safety-standard-for-cryptocurrency-4e3644b1fa69
https://medium.com/energi/ebi-recovery-reduces-cybercrime-by-70-5fccc31dd5b

Remember that Energi is doing things differently than other project in the space. I hope articles above will help you understand that. If not, there ate unlimited other coins and tokens available for arbitrage trading.

15Wny317eHkEUtURMMogcHYUbFtGArWxtS
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:26:53 AM

I wonder how Energi team is responsible for your potential loss in trading NRG? You made a mistake not to investigate the coin before trading and now you are blaming the team?
I don't think anyone can be blamed for this, any coin trade will be the responsibility of the traders unless the error is committed by the exchange party, such as hacking, etc.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Blackstone1

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:37:03 PM

Energi Website 0.2.10 has been released for public at https://www.energi.world/

1) Team page updates

2) Exchanges page updates

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Blackstone1

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:38:22 PM

I don't think anyone can be blamed for this, any coin trade will be the responsibility of the traders unless the error is committed by the exchange party, such as hacking, etc.

And now my mystake is that I traded with this coin.Only this coin from thausands of coins have 3.5-5 day long transactions form exchanger to exchanger.What  a useless coin.Lol  why I should buy this coin anymore if I cant trade normal with this coin?

As a "trader", you would have done your research into any project you invest in, yes?

The 5k confirmations to exchanges is not new and the reasons for the length of time have been clearly stated before.

It sounds like your goals do not align with the long term vision of Energi, so this may not be the project for you.

Crazymoon

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:12:32 PM

And now my mystake is that I traded with this coin.Only this coin from thausands of coins have 3.5-5 day long transactions form exchanger to exchanger.What  a useless coin.Lol  why I should buy this coin anymore if I cant trade normal with this coin?

Just because Energi has 5000 confirmation (ONLY FOR DEPOSITS) doesn't mean that it's "useless coin". The fact that you don't really research well on why they are doing that tells me that you should be using other coins to trade.

So, how do you trade I am curious, if this 5000 confirmations affects you, I don't get it? Because when you trade or decide to switch to another coin for trading from  your main portfolio, you obviously deposit either BTC/ETH/USDT and just exchange them for NRG. Now what on earth prevents you from trading? Because I am trader as well and I don't get obstructed by those 3.5 days. You don't have 3.5 days per 1 trade as far as I am aware.

The only time those 3.5 days apply or 5000 confirmations is when you deposit $NRG from your wallet to the exchange or if you decide to move from 1 exchange to another exchange (that's still considered as deposit, as you withdraw from 1 exchange but you deposit to another).

The reason why 3.5 days or 5000 confirmations is required is to give enough time to people to react if their coins are being stolen. If you join discord you can find a few stories of people clicking on various phishing links and losing their coins (whether is that a coins locked in masternode, staking or just holding). Then they reach out to the energi team and their coins were successfully retrieved after the investigation made by the Energi team. And there's a few other successfully recovered incidents where due to users fault they click/download on random things, gets infected and lose their coins, like with most of the cryptocurrencies, right?

Well that's not the case with Energi. Even though I was thinking like you at the very beginning, that is terrible idea but later down the road when I think a little bit better it is actually beneficial for people/investors to have some kind of a "trust" that they don't have to worry that their coins will be lost or something and they can sleep without thinking that one day their coins might be lost.

I will give you an example of recent Kucoin hack. A lot of cryptocurrencies have been stolen, right? So what happened, you and I as traders will be affected the most, because we trade straight from the exchange and that's where we keep our coins. The exchanges gets hacked and we lose all of our coins. Don't you think it would be better that the coin has their own security system implemented where you, as a trader, and thousands of other investors are protected by this. We can just contact the support team, give all the details, what happens,  and the team will have enough time to investigate. Which means you will get your hacked coins back.

Now back to Kucoin hack. A lot of cryptos have been stolen but Energi wasn't touched at all. Why do you think they didn't touch the Energi? Because they know that the Energi team can lock those addresses and the hackers won't be able to get the funds out of it. The whole purpose of this project is to bring to people as much security as possible and to be more keen towards investors, to make them feel safe and not because of some flaws in the security system of an exchange they end up losing their investment.

Now, I know what you will be saying that, oh this project is extremely centralized, this and that but I stand behind the fact that I will be using Energi in the future. In my opinion this looks extremely risk-free, due to the fact that the team is able to provide security to their investors and to make them feel safe about their investment, which I don't believe there's any other crypto out there that has the same thing, (correct me if I am wrong).

You can also join discord and have a talk with all the members and see what the majority of the people think about the 3.5 days (5000 confirmation), there are people that just hangout in there, investors (stakers, masternode users, liquidity pool providers, traders) and just discuss the problem.

I think this is one of the best and most promising projects out there that offers a lot. Even though Energi is still young but the development is moving with extremely fast pace. I don't think there is any other projects out there like Energi that cares that much about the community, and all of this is happening thanks to their treasury system, allowing them to give back to the community and of course pay for their expenses for development etc ...

I know I might sound like I am heavily invested in Energi but I only own 1000 NRG which I am staking, I don't own a masternode or anything like that.
conhecedor

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 06:24:21 AM

I was about to invest $ 800 in that currency, but when I saw that it was a centralized cryptocurrency I changed my mind, several countries use the allegations that cryptocurrencies are used for fraud to be able to ban them, when I saw that this cryptocurrency claims that it needs to be centralized to avoid fraud i thought it was a joke, honestly a centralized cryptocurrency is something i thought i would never see, it is the same thing as investing in a central bank currency lol

and I only found out that it is centralized because I ended up in this forum by chance, on twitter and on their website there was no information that it was centralized, I believe that if all investors knew about it they would not have invested, I think that’s why they don’t make it clear that it is a centralized currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: