Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70540 times)
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Of course hold. Don't be a hamster.Next year when ethereum will come back to 1300$ you will be so happy. Put your Eth on the deckstop wallet and forget about them.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

Real investors buy from while market's prices are going down, sell from while market's prices are going up. This is the simple rule of investing on cryptocurrency. Best decision is just applying this rule. You will earn a lot of money If you apply this rules. Now, buy Bitcoin,ethereum and hold it.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:13:59 PM

I think you should keep all your coins in this situation. Selling for $ 200 - $ 300, even though you bought for $ 900, is not the best solution. Just keep in the long run.

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:27:47 PM

I think that now the best solution would be to select a few tokens. It seems to me that long-term investment does not justify itself.
Yes, it`s true - now it's the best time to buy coins for a low price. The bull run will start so soon and long-term, short-term and trading will give you good profit.
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

This is so saddening of a truth, as eth is now way lower than 290+ well the crypto market is largely unpredictable and one cannot say what will happen next.... But i have learnt not to keep a coin unless i am ready to see it price go high as i will want (strong decision?, yes but not easy) ....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:45:49 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

You are indeed in the loss Zone. I will tell you this, since you have not sold your ETH then you haven't lose anything. I will just advise you to hold on to your ETH because it will be so silly if you sell at $600 loss.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

You already loss too much and i don't think sell is the right option for now, if you don't really need that money you can wait untill your investment rise again. But you can try to turn your ethereum to another coins or maybe invest in ico, take a risk bro.

I already risked my money. And now all my investments have fallen in price by more than 60%. It's good that I did not invest large sums.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

The best decision now is to hold and wait especially at this time where the market is unhealthy and sell it later for profits in the future when the crypto market recovers.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:28:43 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
Come to think if it, it will not be advisable for you sell your ethereum at this point because you will be selling at a loss and no investor plan to lose. It is better that you hold because bull rum will soon commence and ethereum will be back again.
Nexigen

Activity: 297

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:47:16 PM

If you don’t have an urgent need for money, then it's better not to rush into selling Ether now. This is its lowest price for the year, so it will grow again with a high degree of probability.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:49:58 PM

Never sell when there is blood on the streets  Wink

(If it's not very urgent for you)

I also bought some ETH around 800 USD. I'm holding them all. Never sold any. We are in a bear market but we will eventually have a bullrun.

This is just a market cycle. Be patient.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

All you need is learning Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis. It will help you to survive in this crypto market.
That is not enough, learning technical analysis is without a doubt critical if you want to become successful in this market, but if you do not have good money management skills you are going to lose all your money regardless of how good your skills in technical analysis actually are, in fact I will say that the biggest reason of why people fail at trading is not because of a lack of technical analysis skills but a lack of of money management skills
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:12:19 PM

hy mates

I think the best thing you can do now is to hold. Holding reduce the chance of losing money thats why of us prefer to hold than to sell. No one knows what will happen but the choice is upon you. I know that many people recommend to you to hold.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

hy mates

Holding the coin is the best choice. The you can predict the market situation. If you holding it,you will not lose anything. It will give you a chance to decide the good step for holding or buying the coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:26:28 PM

By saving the coin that you have now, the best solution. Because, no matter how low the ETH is, it will grow and reach the moon and it’s very important that when it starts to grow, you have invested in ETH.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
gera901

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:34 PM

If you can't hold a coin any longer, there is nothing to do. From the beginning, you should be aware of the risks of losing in cryptocurrency
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

In my opinion, holding is the best strategy at the moment because no one knows when the market will start the growth again, so it is rather silly to sell crypto now.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:49:04 PM

My regrets are if you haven’t sold your Eth until today, but if you haven’t sold it and don’t sell it at such a cheap price. It is still a great asset and can climb again.
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Try to think about this from the other side. If you will sell your coins now you will lose more money then when you will wait and sell them in the future

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:54:59 PM

My regrets are if you haven’t sold your Eth until today, but if you haven’t sold it and don’t sell it at such a cheap price. It is still a great asset and can climb again.
Decide to buy a potential coin here in crypto and make some good strategies, also it is a good decision if we understand the things when to sell or not by looking the market fluctuation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: