Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
candydaze59

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:36:27 AM

Are we up for a big pump soon? Or is there a risk that this will be just downhill from where we are now?
We won't go down like Aurora has done. Many people still believe in the coin, and moreover MCZ is not perceived as a scamcoin as there is a real project behind, not only series of "the coin could... the devs could...".

Still waiting on Cryptsy now. When we got there things will be more interesting as they ever were. HOLD  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:41:31 AM

Are we up for a big pump soon? Or is there a risk that this will be just downhill from where we are now?

Please compare AUR chart from cryptorush and cryptsy with MZC chart from cryptorush. 2nd March AUR hits cryptsy - look at cryptorush chart, pump after pre-cryptsy news pump... MZC is after 1st pump and before cryptsy real pump I guess/hope.
princesultan1

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:44:23 AM

Not sure they will add to cryptsy if we're in third...
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:55:42 AM

IM THROWING MONEY AT MY SCREEN BUY NOTHING IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ScroogeD

Activity: 70

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:01:39 AM

We won't go down like Aurora has done. Many people still believe in the coin, and moreover MCZ is not perceived as a scamcoin as there is a real project behind, not only series of "the coin could... the devs could...".

Still waiting on Cryptsy now. When we got there things will be more interesting as they ever were. HOLD  Wink

It's funny, the two closely linked best current coins (AUR and MZC) are in a spectacular freefall with some very intriguing numbers. Alas, that is the nature of the Pump and Dump...How low will it go? I personally prescribe to the 1/16th rule:

AUR: High of 0.17 BTC with a 24 hour-mark value that after ATH went to ~0.09. Using the 1/16th rule, probably a crest of a round 0.011-0.014 at the absolute lowest before following a different type of trend. Do I think it can rebound back to 1/2 of its high (0.085) from where it is right now? Sure. Will it sustain that? I would be surprised.

MZC: High of 0.17 mBTC, with a 24 hour-mark value after ATH that went to about ~0.09 mBTC. Using the 1/16th rule, likely a crest of 0.011-0.014 mBTC. Same other comments as with AUR.

Once again, both of these coins were hyped, pumped, dumped and now it's in a consistent short-term downward trend. Kinda like a lot of other coins in the alt-scene. Isn't it funny how they both hit a high-target and a 24 hour mark value that were nearly identical? Oh well, happy coincidence right?

First we have to get rid of Aurora's restrictions. Maza is so different from that.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:19:28 AM

You have to also look at 'perceived' value.  Aurora scared most everyone when it vaulted to even 20 dollars.  20 dollars per coin is a large number for a new alt.  Actually, it's huge.  Now multiply this by 5 and you can see why none of it was ever sustainable.

Now compare maza.  Currently sitting around 4-5 cents a coin.  There is a perceived value/bargain psychology when people invest.  I think this also plays well into maza's favor.  

Sure, maza may have been pumped.  But that does not mean it is a pump n' dump quick dying alt.  In fact, it's just the opposite of that.  It's a coin that seeks to establish a long lasting legacy.  Maza is more akin to litecoin than it is to say...Penguincoin.  You can't even debate that.

But there's certainly no way you can compare the coins at the very foundation, as maza has certainly been conformed as a transparent, LEGITIMATE form of currency.  AUR has all been a pipe dream up until now, and we don't even know what's going to happen in 2 weeks, but my gut tells me a lot of people are going to lose their shirts.

Now just picture if Maza was the first one to come out and AUR came second.  I'd bet all my btc's now that Maza would be the one hovering at around 5-10 dollars a coin and sustaining, while aur would currently be around a dollar at most.  Timing is everything. 
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:24:19 AM

Also,

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/bt.swf?code=820f7e2b43292e4da052c2cd995fa0d0
candydaze59

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:27:39 AM

You have to also look at 'perceived' value.  Aurora scared most everyone when it vaulted to even 20 dollars.  20 dollars per coin is a large number for a new alt.  Actually, it's huge.  Now multiply this by 5 and you can see why none of it was ever sustainable.

Now compare maza.  Currently sitting around 4-5 cents a coin.  There is a perceived value/bargain psychology when people invest.  I think this also plays well into maza's favor.  

Sure, maza may have been pumped.  But that does not mean it is a pump n' dump quick dying alt.
 In fact, it's just the opposite of that.  It's a coin that seeks to establish a long lasting legacy.  Maza is more akin to litecoin than it is to say...Penguincoin.  You can't even debate that.

But there's certainly no way you can compare the coins at the very foundation, as maza has certainly been conformed as a transparent, LEGITIMATE form of currency.  AUR has all been a pipe dream up until now, and we don't even know what's going to happen in 2 weeks, but my gut tells me a lot of people are going to lose their shirts.

Now just picture if Maza was the first one to come out and AUR came second.  I'd bet all my btc's now that Maza would be the one hovering at around 5-10 dollars a coin and sustaining, while aur would currently be around a dollar at most.  Timing is everything. 
I couldn't have said better, sir.
FinaGica

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:48:17 AM

When is the voting on crypsy over?When will we know if we are in??Wink)
candydaze59

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:51:29 AM

When cryptsy will have enough coins  Tongue
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 02:44:17 AM

Why isn't this on the 1st page??
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:03:11 AM

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/

At around 3-4 AM PST (6-7 AM EST) this morning I want everyone to lay down any extra BTC they have and push Maza to 80k votes at a minimum.

That is what the other coins will do as well. So anyone that can afford 0.01 BTC do it! Anyone that has 0.1 BTC do that then. If you have
"X" amount of BTC in Maza then take 3-5% of that and put it to the votes. Listing on Cryptsy will add 160,000 new users to potentially
buy into Maza. Even if you need to sell 3% of your maza to do it. Cryptsy is located in Florida so that will be right before they decide.

I really like Mintpal but Cryptsy is the big boy and they have far far more users still.

Just need top 2. And that will do it.
And to the others asking - yes this is the floor price (5000-6500). I said it yesterday and called it correct so far.
Derivative

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:21:09 AM

At around 3-4 AM PST (6-7 AM EST) this morning I want everyone to lay down any extra BTC they have and push Maza to 80k votes at a minimum.

That is what the other coins will do as well. So anyone that can afford 0.01 BTC do it! Anyone that has 0.1 BTC do that then. If you have
"X" amount of BTC in Maza then take 3-5% of that and put it to the votes. Listing on Cryptsy will add 160,000 new users to potentially
buy into Maza. Even if you need to sell 3% of your maza to do it. Cryptsy is located in Florida so that will be right before they decide.

I really like Mintpal but Cryptsy is the big boy and they have far far more users still.

And to the others asking - yes this is the floor price (5000-6500). I said it yesterday and called it correct so far.

What do you expect the price to be once this thing hits cryptsy? Will we get back up where we were before?
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:21:51 AM

So it's about in 3hours exactly from now?

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
blockheadi13

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:23:58 AM

I believe that we will. There is people with lots of bitcoins to pump. If you think that few guys have paid 1btc and over just to get this coin listed to cryptsy.
jokerg

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:24:08 AM

8 hours and 30mins till 7am Est
jrich76

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:24:49 AM

6-7am EST is 5-6 AM Central Time. Currently I am in Central time and it's 9:24 PM. So I think he says it's about 8 hours from now

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:37:55 AM

MORE VOTES!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:45:20 AM

MORE VOTES!

indeed

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:47:23 AM

What do you expect the price to be once this thing hits cryptsy? Will we get back up where we were before?

I know that 7am EST (time zone for Florida) is getting close to the last minute (last few hours) - that is 8 hours from right now (03:47:14 AM server time NOW on BCT).
I figure that they would maybe not add the new coins till 10 AM EST but 7AM is probably the earliest. So save your votes for at least 5-7 hours from now.
On price - yet to be seen of course but I think Maza has far more to go. Exposing Maza to Cryptsy buyers can only help since we are at what I think is the floor price.
Mintpal took us to peaks and then stabilized now. So Cryptsy in this case should cause things to at least maintain and slowly grow. But sure it could fly with Cryptsy listing.
One of those two tings Smiley Stable or fly Tongue

So my point is -- pile the BTC into those votes around 9:00 AM server time - 11 AM. Something to that effect.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: