Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076337 times)
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 10:04:47 PM

LOL man of course the price!!  I REALLY hope nobody buy this shitcoin on such fake pump!!

This is old bob pnd coin i think was taken over/etc and worked on but honestly it was and is very dead...so this price action was just fake BS to sucker ppl into trying to play, and you will be now stuck bagholding for 1 more year or more!

If you play waves do it with high VOL big name coins not these cheap no-name sad ones for manipulation games!

I hope the current over 300 satoshi price sticks around. ($454k cap at 334 sat)

I won't lie and say I sold none and holding ... but truth is .. I still know where 9mil EMC2 are, under mine and dj's control and not for selling .... unless some crazy 2400 btc pump happens again. It has been 18 months since EMC2 saw 200 satoshi and 2 years since it was 300-700 range. *none of us got paid for this gig, just fyi*

We proud EMC2 bagholders certainly suffered and yet ... I really can not feel any remorse for buyers in the peak pump, let's be honest now ... if you only saw EMC2 once it hit 500 or 700 and just wanted a quick buck .. well ... pick your day trades better .. it was 2400btc volume ..  Grin

... otherwise, those who held faith when it was not worth selling, I salute you and when you are rich and famous .. remember this week  Cool - http://imgur.com/gallery/6czE1dy

ps: And I so hope this is Bob's work ... fun and games *waves to Bob*

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoSteven

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:47:22 PM

Can someone help explain this typo or the team of einsteinium fix this it says "projet" instead of "project" on the first line of your website...
I dunno but to me i feel like this is the first thing people would want to read if anyone would be wanting to get into your coin like i did.
And if it does already have a false typo like that on the first line it shows more implication of error or typo towards your work and future.
So would be great if that could be fixed and it would make it look more legit.
Thanks Steven.

http://prntscr.com/bppdks

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 11:43:50 PM

Can someone help explain this typo or the team of einsteinium fix this it says "projet" instead of "project" on the first line of your website...
I dunno but to me i feel like this is the first thing people would want to read if anyone would be wanting to get into your coin like i did.
And if it does already have a false typo like that on the first line it shows more implication of error or typo towards your work and future.
So would be great if that could be fixed and it would make it look more legit.
Thanks Steven.

http://prntscr.com/bppdks

Thanks for pointing this out, it's corrected now.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:19:29 AM

LOL man of course the price!!  I REALLY hope nobody buy this shitcoin on such fake pump!!

This is old bob pnd coin i think was taken over/etc and worked on but honestly it was and is very dead...so this price action was just fake BS to sucker ppl into trying to play, and you will be now stuck bagholding for 1 more year or more!

If you play waves do it with high VOL big name coins not these cheap no-name sad ones for manipulation games!

I hope the current over 300 satoshi price sticks around. ($454k cap at 334 sat)

I won't lie and say I sold none and holding ... but truth is .. I still know where 9mil EMC2 are, under mine and dj's control and not for selling .... unless some crazy 2400 btc pump happens again. It has been 18 months since EMC2 saw 200 satoshi and 2 years since it was 300-700 range. *none of us got paid for this gig, just fyi*

We proud EMC2 bagholders certainly suffered and yet ... I really can not feel any remorse for buyers in the peak pump, let's be honest now ... if you only saw EMC2 once it hit 500 or 700 and just wanted a quick buck .. well ... pick your day trades better .. it was 2400btc volume ..  Grin

... otherwise, those who held faith when it was not worth selling, I salute you and when you are rich and famous .. remember this week  Cool - http://imgur.com/gallery/6czE1dy

*waves back at ya*
 Wink

In all seriousness though... This project really was a baby of mine... It's the only thread I stay up to date on out of all the shitcoin I've traded in the last almost 5 years...That's saying a lot.
myriadcoin

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:59:32 AM

This coin better fork to multi-algo or you will get a stuck chain like all the other scrypt coins that got pumped.

Myriad: the ORIGINAL and fairest distribution 5 algo coin, which I did not develop.
http://myriadcoin.org
NOT the Myriad developer. Just a fan.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 09:33:03 AM

*waves back at ya*
 Wink

In all seriousness though... This project really was a baby of mine... It's the only thread I stay up to date on out of all the shitcoin I've traded in the last almost 5 years...That's saying a lot.

I am honoured by your words.  Cool

EMC2 has always been more than a pump n dump for me, could have dumped 6mil EMC2 at 500-700 and called it a day .. many would, I just saw it as an opportunity to get a few BTC and kick start EMC2 development on my terms. Spent a lot of time and money faffing around in the dark with a 100 ideas and no funds to implement them.

I know the game, know the players ... now we got a ball too  Grin

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:12:55 AM

This coin better fork to multi-algo or you will get a stuck chain like all the other scrypt coins that got pumped.

EMC2 does not get stuck, it does have wormholes which have been known to bump hash power from 200 Mhs to 17Ghs and back ... worst clogging was a few months back .. it lasted a day until 2-3 blocks were solved. EMC2 chain never broke.

Also, forking a coin is scary. Double scary since I am not a coder, so would need someone else to do it and trust them.

So what will that $2400 fund first?

- Design revamp.
- New website.
- Android wallet. Heck will redo Windows one and OSX too with new gfx.
- Crowdfunding site for science. Something like what PICISI.com was supposed to be.

Also, it's not just $2400 .. that is just EMC2 foundation funds for the works. In Serbia, this is more than enough money to do the work needed, in the West it would buy me a meeting with a proper developer, in the East ... enough for the work and a nice dinner for the dev team after  Cheesy

siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:52:02 AM

All the warning are not something I have seen before. Ray from ZeitCoin is one of the few people involved in crypto I trust absolutely to make a clean wallet (although he was not original architect)

I like to think we run a clean operation here, the price jump and sudden interest are very welcome, we have tried to make this work for 18 months now after original team split. Until today, we bought EMC2 and tried to recruit devs with own funds.

Today .... we have almost 4 BTC in Foundation funds from sales over 500 satoshi. *** FOUNDATION MONEY to be used for EMC2 stuff with full disclosure of spending ***

I thank everyone who supported us over the years and those who played markets this week. After 18 months, I can honestly and openly say, we actually sold some coins and are slightly shocked and very grateful.

Was a struggle to raise funds on wages, struggle to find developers who won't just run off ... you know who you are ..  Grin Now we move forward.

What will the 4 btc be used for? Is it going to be used for donations?

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:30:20 AM

All the warning are not something I have seen before. Ray from ZeitCoin is one of the few people involved in crypto I trust absolutely to make a clean wallet (although he was not original architect)

I like to think we run a clean operation here, the price jump and sudden interest are very welcome, we have tried to make this work for 18 months now after original team split. Until today, we bought EMC2 and tried to recruit devs with own funds.

Today .... we have almost 4 BTC in Foundation funds from sales over 500 satoshi. *** FOUNDATION MONEY to be used for EMC2 stuff with full disclosure of spending ***

I thank everyone who supported us over the years and those who played markets this week. After 18 months, I can honestly and openly say, we actually sold some coins and are slightly shocked and very grateful.

Was a struggle to raise funds on wages, struggle to find developers who won't just run off ... you know who you are ..  Grin Now we move forward.

- Design revamp.
- New website.
- Crowdfunding site for science. Something like what PICISI.com was supposed to be.

Also, it's not just $2400 .. that is just EMC2 foundation funds for the works. In Serbia, this is more than enough money to do the work needed, in the West it would buy me a meeting with a proper developer, in the East ... enough for the work and a nice dinner for the dev team after  Cheesy
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:42:08 PM

lots of virus warnings on this wallet.

And the website...

First time i see this warning, and what are the details?

Looks like it is saying the wallet download has a Trojan...

The wallet is safe, if you want to be sure check it with virustotal

We used to use Symantec products at work but, it was famous for "false positives". While I can see the value in being overly careful, it is also rather annoying. Download the free version of Malwarebytes. If that identifies it as having a problem, than there might be some possibility of an issue. Otherwise, don't worry about it.

From Symantec:

"Trojan.Gen.2 is a generic detection for many individual but varied Trojans for which specific definitions have not been created. A generic detection is used because it protects against many Trojans that share similar characteristics."

So, basically anything that installs on your PC that contacts any kind of outside server, database or control computer with the ability to send info to same. Yea, your wallet fits that description...

Well in the page it says website owner click here.  They should contact Symantec.  I think Cryptsy blamed the developer of some coin for putting int a backdoor and stealing their coins. Stuff like this won't prevent people like myself from buying but it will be purely speculative and they won't download the wallet.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:19:49 PM

Well in the page it says website owner click here.  They should contact Symantec.  I think Cryptsy blamed the developer of some coin for putting int a backdoor and stealing their coins. Stuff like this won't prevent people like myself from buying but it will be purely speculative and they won't download the wallet.

I guess I'll have to contact the most insecure and hole ridden piece of software to tell them  Grin

As for Craptsy ... oh my my .. what a joke that Lucky7 blame game was. It was never hacked ... and I know 100% because:

GameCredits was not listed on Cryptsy until end of summer 2015, a WHOLE YEAR after the "hack" and yet ... GAME was dumped on Poloniex from an account originating from Craptsy .. created only for dumping GAME.

This is a fact. Confirmed by GAME devs and Poloniex. ... after I alerted them to a fancy exchange pro bot doing the dumping ... 75 coins per 30 seconds. I even had Nele, the main GAME dude on Skype at the time when it was going on and he rushed off to ask Polo.

... anyway ... the design revamp and stuff was going to go ahead anyway before the spikes ... You will see my mug on gamecredits.net soon .. I keep being pestered for pic, but .. oh man .. this weekend for sure. So ... I have access to same devs GAME has (who is actually a friend of mine, I brought them in Sept 15) and now I have money to pay them.

Since I'm rambling ... might as well go on ... I am quite happy to entice and bribe and put my hand in my pocket for EMC2 and have been for 2 years. Can't claim much financial success, however the contacts made are priceless ... you see .. I can't be bought for a bit of money ... it really needs to be a lot of money  Wink and since no one has offered a lot of money, I am just doing my thing ... it will come  Cool

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

- Design revamp.
- New website.

I'm not sure how I could have missed that. Thanks for requoting.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 08:21:39 AM

8 Hours to BTC halving ....

I think it will look something like this

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 11:48:06 PM

Halving 24h later ... uneventful ...

EMC2 still going ... which is nice. Got a little update.

I can commission devs to start in September ... team and all. Or use an ace up my sleeve and bring another group of people into crypto, who happen to be connected to a professor friend, who likes the idea of Science crypto and has agreed to help.

Going to see him in a week's time.

Summer is going to be hard to get work done, however, work must be done .. so it will be done. Initial designs and plans for everything will be drawn up to post asap ... and worst case, come September will have all shiny new things up. Just for the record, none of this is new brainfart ... the timining has co-incided with recent events and makes plans a lot easier to execute.

3HATOK

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:54:13 AM

I can commission devs to start in September ... team and all. Or use an ace up my sleeve and bring another group of people into crypto, who happen to be connected to a professor friend, who likes the idea of Science crypto and has agreed to help.

Summer is going to be hard to get work done, however, work must be done .. so it will be done. Initial designs and plans for everything will be drawn up to post asap ... and worst case, come September will have all shiny new things up. Just for the record, none of this is new brainfart ... the timining has co-incided with recent events and makes plans a lot easier to execute.
very nice, we going to 1000 sat  Smiley
http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/07/04/einsteinium-market-report-emc2-up-302-17-on-the-month/
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:40:32 AM

http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/07/04/einsteinium-market-report-emc2-up-302-17-on-the-month/

but when will 1000 sat be a reality.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
3HATOK

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:07:22 AM

In September I think
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:18:06 AM

In September I think

What gives you that idea?

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:09:08 PM

In September I think

What gives you that idea?

EMC2 is up 200% on the day, up 1000% on the week and up 1400% on the month on a last price of 0.00000770. EMC2/BTC is trading on a 24hr volume of 2400BTC or (a crap load) of EMC2. The weekly trend is up.

There fixed it  ... a bit ... without getting my calculator out ...

As much as I love market shenanigans ... CoinmarketCat has a talent ... would not be sticking my neck out for this coin if there wasn't a real reason. Science ... connections.  Also whale connections, everything has to be entertaining online or it doesn't exist ... Science & Crypto are fun and games. Win some, lose some ... every coin goes through it, it's what happens after that matters.

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:38:59 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 11:07:04 AM by Varvarin

Pre going away update: - meeting devs and interested parties next two weeks. - Designs should be public by the end.

Last night a wonderful realisation became apparent on Poloniex trollbox and market. EMC2 still going and still loved by many, willing us to succeed and throwing some BTC on the pyre.

There is an additional ingredient going into EMC2 revamp mix ...

... remember the Prof. Havekes campaign in January 2015?

http://einsteiniumfoundation.com/foundation.html#campaign

By twist of fate, the results are being published "within a few weeks", which falls beautifully with the design overhaul. - it's like I planned it .. of course ..  Wink

Here is some light reading on the subject for the warm up - http://www.neuroscientistnews.com/research-news/memory-problems-caused-sleep-deprivation-prevented#sthash.T8uUZMC3.dpuf

Have to make a roadmap.

Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: