Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076336 times)
Gauss14

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:17:22 AM

I hope einsteinium will be known better by the science community with the efforts of our new board. I don't expect a night and day difference by tomorrow either. But it will gain that popularity day by day. Einsteinium is not another "scam" coin. We talk about a vision that is to know "you help (donate) science and research when just using this coin".  We are going to see Einsteinium stand as many of others go extinct. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:57:57 AM

Ryan,

Can we please have the files for the einsteinium site, & can you please transfer the domain name 'einsteinium.org', and the google gmail credentials for the einsteinium.org mail system over to me? Please let me know what information you need to facilitate this move?

Ive also sent you a PM.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:37:26 AM

Nice to see that the coin has been taken over by people that care.

Good luck guys!!!
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 08:39:24 PM

I am almost always in the #EMC2 channel on freenode, if anyone needs help with the wallet/client, mining, etc. 

One thing I can offer is if anyone would like to fire up a new P2Pool node, but needs the networks.py files, please let me know and i'll post them up. I also suggest registering your node on p2pools.org so miners can easily find the node closest to them.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:18:03 AM

I am almost always in the #EMC2 channel on freenode, if anyone needs help with the wallet/client, mining, etc. 

One thing I can offer is if anyone would like to fire up a new P2Pool node, but needs the networks.py files, please let me know and i'll post them up. I also suggest registering your node on p2pools.org so miners can easily find the node closest to them.

Good if we get any questions related to that, you'll be our man to go.
Would you be able to create an ''how-to'' on how to use the wallet (how to install it, how to back-up wallet.dat, how to send/receive, how to import private keys, etc.) ?
ThePeePs

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:37:15 PM

I could, but I think it would help if we had a wiki somewhere to post it to. Smiley  I have a feeling that just posting it here, that it would get lost in the thread.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:16:56 PM

Report To The EMC2 Community

A week into this new management's administration, we have experienced ups, and ups, and ups, and also some downs -- all in stride.  Although we are up to the task we know our goals can be realized faster with more assistance from concerned EMC2 community members -- please volunteer some of your time.

Review, Reconcile, Rethink, and Rebuild

did
Analyzing -- we looked at all major systems, did comparisons, and ran probabilities to get a good idea of what the true condition of EMC2 was, particularly how it was viewed: in the world of science, in the CC world, and in its own community (introspective).  

Assessing -- we determined that in the world of science einsteinium.org was irrelevant,  in the CC world EMC2 was insignificant, and in the EMC2 community as a whole EMC2 was hopeless.   However, we also determined that EMC2 could regain some core strength if it focused its limited resources on vital areas, most specifically market value.  It was then determined that if we could responsibly (no market tricks) increase the worth of the coin by 25% in the span of 3 days it would signal the faint heart beat of a coin regaining consciousness.  

Planning -- we determined that with the focused attention of at least 3 committed community leaders it was possible to stop the financial hemorrhaging that was dooming the coin, we believed that if we could show the community that the coin was no longer bleeding that it was possible to reverse its immediate condition over a permissible time.   Little did we know that the community would respond so positively to the management change.  

Executing -- to date 97% of all relevant EMC2 management material has been provided.  The transfer essentially enabled us to provide a clean break from the past, and create a fresh new beginning.  The official website is the only relevant item not within our control.   Although there remains a trust fund reconciliation issues you (the community) have all of the info we have on it, we are working with what we have access to, of course we will report any material change upon occurrence.   If you look around you will notice some small but relevant changes including by not limited to: pg 1 of EMC2 ANN page, and delisting of 2 non performing exchanges from www.coinmarketcap.com.  

In an effort to safeguard EMC2, particularly at this extremely sensitive time of redevelopment we created The Guardians program (see earlier post for more details), this program is a vehicle for those who want to sell large amounts of EMC2 safely, quickly, and privately without negatively impacting any of the public markets.  

Mining is a major fundamental component of every coin, we recognize that and have added a new mining pool.

doing
One of the hardest things to do in a voluntary relationship is to get along.  Our team is multinational as well as transcontinental, we regard anonymity, and yet are of one mind with respect to the redevelopment of EMC2.

We spend lots of time reading messages, not just from one another but also from various forums and mail services -- we need volunteers to help triage messages.  Sometimes intriguing offers are presented, in those cases we look into them and discuss them.  Only after a comfortable degree of examination do we consider it for adoption; so far many presentations have risen to that level a couple were rejected, many were approved and now awaiting funding, and some others are in the finalization process.  We are constantly considering opportunities for EMC2.

When we did our analysis of 'EMC2 needs' vs 'available human resources', we determined that although our force could handle the coin's actual needs, we new the challenge would be in the 'wants' of the community.   We knew the community had grown accustomed to some communication luxuries that our human resources could no longer afford.   In addition to volunteers, we are looking into tools that would allow us to post a single message that would travel through multiple media simultaneously.

The EMC2 valuation report is the first tool to help protect the community against damaging pump and dump trickery.  On a weekly basis, or whenever PND red flags are recognized we will present to you our opinion as to what we believe EMC2 is worth and why.   Over time the report will be less frequent, we don't want to infringe on an honest and free open market.

We are actively compiling a list of contractors (developers and others) to assist in the building of EMC2 please help us add names to the list.

The Report To The Community is provided every 3 to 5 days, once the coin reaches specific level of stability it will be a weekly publication, at about 1000 sat it will likely become a monthly message.

will do
We are constantly cleaning up outdated info not just text info but also some of the graphics as well, this pertains to all of the mediums that voice the EMC2 message within our control.  

A EMC2 Budget will be created, most of the line items are already in place however since the income side of the equation is so uncertain the expense side is difficult to calculate.  We believe that as projects are funded revenue will become more stable and reliable.  We are also considering non-taxing revenue streams.  For example we will create a store that will allow for the safe purchase of goods and service with EMC2, we will also have an escrow service that will allow for the movement of EMC2.  

We believe EMC2 is spread too thin across the public markets rendering it vulnerable, in that light we are trying to communicate with AllCoin, and Atomic Trade exchanges to have EMC2 delisted only at their exchanges.

There will be many times in which we will present the community with voting opportunities, as such we are designing voting protocols and procedures so that when those times arrive we will be ready.

We are experiencing some technical difficulties at the finalizing stage for the first of a few multi-sig wallets for funds disbursement by mgmt.

We are reaching out to Poloniex about our sponsorship of a EMC2 giveaway, we believe this is a healthy marketing tool for EMC2.  

We want to provide ongoing outreach to schools for project and sponsorship opportunities, we need volunteers to maximize the effort.  

The voter approved POS conversion initiative will be implementation as soon as funds are responsibly budgeted for the effort.   There are a number of other code changes that will occur at that time as well, like reducing the number of confirmation needed to clear wallet funds.

wishlist
Our wishlist highlights items that will make our jobs easier ie:  comprehensive blockchain explorer, and paper wallet generator, of course our greatest wish is for volunteers.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:17:20 PM

I could, but I think it would help if we had a wiki somewhere to post it to. Smiley  I have a feeling that just posting it here, that it would get lost in the thread.

True but we need one that we could add in a folder when we give the prize to the winner of ''EPOCH'' (they might not know really well how everythings works). Adding an ''how-to'' to a congratulation message might bring them to stay in the community and not switch to btc or fiat.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:33:36 PM

PayPal has announced it will start accepting Bitcoin as a payment method starting with ebay!

Read more: http://altcoinpress.com/2014/09/breaking-ebay-announces-paypal-bitcoin-integration/

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 08:48:08 PM

PayPal has announced it will start accepting Bitcoin as a payment method starting with ebay!

Read more: http://altcoinpress.com/2014/09/breaking-ebay-announces-paypal-bitcoin-integration/

They've been boasting and taunting this to cryptocurrency users for several months, until you actually see the Bitcoin option in the checkout don't fucking bother posting these articles up.
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:46:34 PM

Ryan,

Can we please have the files for the einsteinium site, & can you please transfer the domain name 'einsteinium.org', and the google gmail credentials for the einsteinium.org mail system over to me? Please let me know what information you need to facilitate this move?

Ive also sent you a PM.

I've given you guys all the info necessary. Please check PMs.

Developing the future of crypto.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:52:09 PM

Ryan,

Ive also sent you a PM.

I've given you guys all the info necessary. Please check PMs.

Yea thanks I did get your PM.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 09:55:19 AM

I just thought I'd say guys, I've been trying to get other coin developers to look at this but the one thing no altcoin has done yet is made a properly coded, independent and open source shopping cart, if you did that it would give Einsteinium a real boost especially if they didn't need any kind of third party to operate it and it was fairly simple.

As proof it can be done there is Bitshop but the problem with Bitshop is it isn't really that open source because while bitfreak did a good job coding it he has restrictions on the use of it and also I think he relies too much on exchange API's to do the price calculations because when MTGOX went down he's had to update his stuff. Meanwhile I'm currently running ubercart with a coinpayments plugin and its working absolutely fine because they've completely removed their ties with fiat money. I want to see an SCI where you can just put it up on your website without problems or having to be a PHP programmer or understand how the deamon wallets work, customise it to your liking and just trade without third parties constantly dictating what you can and can't do.

Just a thought I'd put out there, I'd really like to see this kind of coin succeed and I've actually been quietly buying up chunks of ECM2 recently but the thought of being able to make tons of money and also partly donate my earnings towards science is a great idea.
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:11:27 AM

I just thought I'd say guys, I've been trying to get other coin developers to look at this but the one thing no altcoin has done yet is made a properly coded, independent and open source shopping cart, if you did that it would give Einsteinium a real boost especially if they didn't need any kind of third party to operate it and it was fairly simple.

As proof it can be done there is Bitshop but the problem with Bitshop is it isn't really that open source because while bitfreak did a good job coding it he has restrictions on the use of it and also I think he relies too much on exchange API's to do the price calculations because when MTGOX went down he's had to update his stuff. Meanwhile I'm currently running ubercart with a coinpayments plugin and its working absolutely fine because they've completely removed their ties with fiat money. I want to see an SCI where you can just put it up on your website without problems or having to be a PHP programmer or understand how the deamon wallets work, customise it to your liking and just trade without third parties constantly dictating what you can and can't do.

Just a thought I'd put out there, I'd really like to see this kind of coin succeed and I've actually been quietly buying up chunks of ECM2 recently but the thought of being able to make tons of money and also partly donate my earnings towards science is a great idea.

Thanks for this. We are currently working on a commercial website where students (for example) will be able to buy scientific equipment, t-shirts, etc. Keep buying up while the coin is cheap. The only currency the new site will be accepting as payment will be EMC2. Not sure what Armis has in mind re the shopping cart but he's a smart guy and Im sure he will figure this part out. Your input may come in handy in this transition stage.

sashorx

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:15:45 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 03:07:15 PM by sashorx

Hello EMC2 Community!

We would like to inform you about our intentions of integration of EMC2/USD pair on our exchange platform. Actually, coin is already integrated but we will unfreeze market after BITCOIN Central & Eastern Europe Conference in Ljubljana (Slovenia) on 11-12 September 2014. More info at http://www.bitcoin-conference.eu/ on which TitanBIT LTD will be present as SILVER sponsor.

Conference Flyer Link: http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f12/sasho1904/TITANBIT_letak5_zps113a3154.jpg

In addition we will offer 10.000 EMC2 for every new registration on site for the conference period.

In the next three months however we will start to offer MarketPlace solution and integration with other services for all coins supported on our exchange.  It simply means that we will make coin itself viable for merchants that operate in EUR/USD. Solution will enable them to receive payments in supported coins (including EMC2 in this case) at the same time receiving their preferred fiat currency automatically on their bank account which will bring crypto closer to the end customer.

Best regards,

Saso Mezgec
CTO
TitanBIT LTD

www.titanbit.net

Company info:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/5144093?trk=prof-exp-company-name
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:31:27 AM

Thanks for this. We are currently working on a commercial website where students (for example) will be able to buy scientific equipment, t-shirts, etc. Keep buying up while the coin is cheap. The only currency the new site will be accepting as payment will be EMC2. Not sure what Armis has in mind re the shopping cart but he's a smart guy and Im sure he will figure this part out. Your input may come in handy in this transition stage.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or just talk on here, the amazing thing is I actually looked at some other altcoins and I've seen them floating around and the developers clearly have their own in-house scripts for their stores but they refuse to publish them, not really something I can get behind when I see that kind of behaviour because they're deliberately restricting peoples' ability to trade with the currency they've created.
Gauss14

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:11:15 AM

Report To The EMC2 Community

A week into this new management's administration, we have experienced ups, and ups, and ups, and also some downs -- all in stride.  Although we are up to the task we know our goals can be realized faster with more assistance from concerned EMC2 community members -- please volunteer some of your time.

Review, Reconcile, Rethink, and Rebuild

did
Analyzing -- we looked at all major systems, did comparisons, and ran probabilities to get a good idea of what the true condition of EMC2 was, particularly how it was viewed: in the world of science, in the CC world, and in its own community (introspective).  

Assessing -- we determined that in the world of science einsteinium.org was irrelevant,  in the CC world EMC2 was insignificant, and in the EMC2 community as a whole EMC2 was hopeless.   However, we also determined that EMC2 could regain some core strength if it focused its limited resources on vital areas, most specifically market value.  It was then determined that if we could responsibly (no market tricks) increase the worth of the coin by 25% in the span of 3 days it would signal the faint heart beat of a coin regaining consciousness.  

Planning -- we determined that with the focused attention of at least 3 committed community leaders it was possible to stop the financial hemorrhaging that was dooming the coin, we believed that if we could show the community that the coin was no longer bleeding that it was possible to reverse its immediate condition over a permissible time.   Little did we know that the community would respond so positively to the management change.  

Executing -- to date 97% of all relevant EMC2 management material has been provided.  The transfer essentially enabled us to provide a clean break from the past, and create a fresh new beginning.  The official website is the only relevant item not within our control.   Although there remains a trust fund reconciliation issues you (the community) have all of the info we have on it, we are working with what we have access to, of course we will report any material change upon occurrence.   If you look around you will notice some small but relevant changes including by not limited to: pg 1 of EMC2 ANN page, and delisting of 2 non performing exchanges from www.coinmarketcap.com.  

In an effort to safeguard EMC2, particularly at this extremely sensitive time of redevelopment we created The Guardians program (see earlier post for more details), this program is a vehicle for those who want to sell large amounts of EMC2 safely, quickly, and privately without negatively impacting any of the public markets.  

Mining is a major fundamental component of every coin, we recognize that and have added a new mining pool.

doing
One of the hardest things to do in a voluntary relationship is to get along.  Our team is multinational as well as transcontinental, we regard anonymity, and yet are of one mind with respect to the redevelopment of EMC2.

We spend lots of time reading messages, not just from one another but also from various forums and mail services -- we need volunteers to help triage messages.  Sometimes intriguing offers are presented, in those cases we look into them and discuss them.  Only after a comfortable degree of examination do we consider it for adoption; so far many presentations have risen to that level a couple were rejected, many were approved and now awaiting funding, and some others are in the finalization process.  We are constantly considering opportunities for EMC2.

When we did our analysis of 'EMC2 needs' vs 'available human resources', we determined that although our force could handle the coin's actual needs, we new the challenge would be in the 'wants' of the community.   We knew the community had grown accustomed to some communication luxuries that our human resources could no longer afford.   In addition to volunteers, we are looking into tools that would allow us to post a single message that would travel through multiple media simultaneously.

The EMC2 valuation report is the first tool to help protect the community against damaging pump and dump trickery.  On a weekly basis, or whenever PND red flags are recognized we will present to you our opinion as to what we believe EMC2 is worth and why.   Over time the report will be less frequent, we don't want to infringe on an honest and free open market.

We are actively compiling a list of contractors (developers and others) to assist in the building of EMC2 please help us add names to the list.

The Report To The Community is provided every 3 to 5 days, once the coin reaches specific level of stability it will be a weekly publication, at about 1000 sat it will likely become a monthly message.

will do
We are constantly cleaning up outdated info not just text info but also some of the graphics as well, this pertains to all of the mediums that voice the EMC2 message within our control.  

A EMC2 Budget will be created, most of the line items are already in place however since the income side of the equation is so uncertain the expense side is difficult to calculate.  We believe that as projects are funded revenue will become more stable and reliable.  We are also considering non-taxing revenue streams.  For example we will create a store that will allow for the safe purchase of goods and service with EMC2, we will also have an escrow service that will allow for the movement of EMC2.  

We believe EMC2 is spread too thin across the public markets rendering it vulnerable, in that light we are trying to communicate with AllCoin, and Atomic Trade exchanges to have EMC2 delisted only at their exchanges.

There will be many times in which we will present the community with voting opportunities, as such we are designing voting protocols and procedures so that when those times arrive we will be ready.

We are experiencing some technical difficulties at the finalizing stage for the first of a few multi-sig wallets for funds disbursement by mgmt.

We are reaching out to Poloniex about our sponsorship of a EMC2 giveaway, we believe this is a healthy marketing tool for EMC2.  

We want to provide ongoing outreach to schools for project and sponsorship opportunities, we need volunteers to maximize the effort.  

The voter approved POS conversion initiative will be implementation as soon as funds are responsibly budgeted for the effort.   There are a number of other code changes that will occur at that time as well, like reducing the number of confirmation needed to clear wallet funds.

wishlist
Our wishlist highlights items that will make our jobs easier ie:  comprehensive blockchain explorer, and paper wallet generator, of course our greatest wish is for volunteers.

Very nice to see a plan is shaping. I feel sorry not having time to help, I wish I could help. Good luck!
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:15:49 AM

The following has been added to our original ANN post (under Press & Articles):
------------------------------------
Poloniex Giveaway! - We can do it but we need YOUR help!!

YOU the community have asked for it - We have provided it. As a result of your demand for change, and your support, EMC2 is now under NEW leadership. We have a great team, but we need YOUR support. To publicise EMC2 further, we are looking at the inclusion of EMC2 in the regular Poloniex exchange giveaway. To qualify, we must raise a minimum 150,000 EMC2. We are therefore looking for members of the EMC2 community to make a donation of EMC2, your time, tweets, or reposts in other forums about this cause, to help us raise these funds. Please refer to recent posts for more info & a formal donation address or send to our trust fund! - EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA
-----------------------------------

More to follow...

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
sashorx

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

YOU the community have asked for it - We have provided it. As a result of your demand for change, and your support, EMC2 is now under NEW leadership. We have a great team, but we need YOUR support. To publicise EMC2 further, we are looking at the inclusion of EMC2 in the regular Poloniex exchange giveaway. To qualify, we must raise a minimum 150,000 EMC2. We are therefore looking for members of the EMC2 community to make a donation of EMC2, your time, tweets, or reposts in other forums about this cause, to help us raise these funds. Please refer to recent posts for more info & a formal donation address or send to our trust fund! - EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA

More to follow...

We support this! Smiley

Date: 9/12/2014 21:31
To: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA
Debit: -50000.00 EMC2
Net amount: -50000.00 EMC2
Transaction ID: c36508db82c58fbb7db5fce2ca529229a97218f056e3bca09278b8082238fa0a

Saso Mezgec
CTO
TitanBIT LTD

www.titanbit.net
Oldminer
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:22:29 PM

More to follow...

We support this! Smiley

Date: 9/12/2014 21:31
To: EKnqTC9XEuucZEhD3miDGnbJxBptcxhByA
Debit: -50000.00 EMC2
Net amount: -50000.00 EMC2
Transaction ID: c36508db82c58fbb7db5fce2ca529229a97218f056e3bca09278b8082238fa0a

Saso Mezgec
CTO
TitanBIT LTD

www.titanbit.net

WOW...this is knockout!  Shocked

Thank you so much Saso, on behalf of the new team. It's things such as this that inspire us to move ahead with our plans for EMC2 when the going is tough. I couldnt believe it when I got a PM from Armis this morning with a subject line of '50,000 donation'...just awe-inspiring...

For those people not aware, www.titanbit.net will be offering a way to buy EMC2 with fiat (check their website for more info), and as such will be one of (if not the only way) to do so.

Saso, I will add your exchange details to our ANN post together with your logo. Check back soon, and thanks again for being a partner in the new EMC2 venture Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: