Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076336 times)
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

Einsteinium Generation 2.0 Wallet:

(New UI - Features in-wallet IRC chat and social media links.)

Direct Download Link: http://einsteinium.org/images/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Here is the source code for the web 2.0 wallet. Let me know if you guys want any other web services added and I can help out. I still love and support this coin and would like to help where I can. Viva la Einsteinium!

Source Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dn11iaf50dsnlk6/src.zip

Here is the windows download for the new wallet. Once again, let me know if you guys want any changes or additions.

DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/download/x518s6ieg541wtz/einsteinium-qt-gen2.zip

Developing the future of crypto.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:11:01 PM

what's wrong with the mintpal?

Mintpal got hacked about 3 months ago, the hackers stole ~8 Million Vericoin because Mintpal was staking instead of placing the coins in cold storage. 

That action crippled the exchange horribly, instead of doing something that would keep them moving forward, they decided to sell.  Unbeknownst to most they sold to Moolah.  For a couple weeks Moolah indicated that it would improve on Mintpal's security. 

At the time when Moolah initiated the "upgraded' many thought it was legit, however after many missed deadlines some got the impression their coins were lost, eventually the site came back up but was a total design disaster.  Funds exited the exchange in droves, the site managers Alex Green who also had numerous other aliases most of which started with Ryan, determined to shut down the site again for additional repair, since then it has only been open for a trickling of alt coin, no BTC, withdrawals. 

To date it is estimated that 20K BTC has been lost, however that total is rapidly climbing.

If you have EMC2 there you are strongly advised to remove it, if you have BTC there try to remove that too but don't get your hopes up.

There are a number of threads dedicated to the details
pollforall

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:50:43 PM

http://root.explorer.ssdpool.com:9083/
will stop because dev payed but its ok , my work is free time  Smiley

what, please explain?

you say "will stop"

but then you say "dev payed"

and 

'your work is free'

I don't understand what you are trying to say, please use your native language and explain fully I will find a translator
will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley
fixed, so oldminer say not need

BTC address for donate : 1BFUWFYH9Fv46s7JveA3jeWxjutiTw84BZ
COIN Services
IRC CHAT support irc.freenode.net #coin-services
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

http://root.explorer.ssdpool.com:9083/
will stop because dev payed but its ok , my work is free time  Smiley

what, please explain?

you say "will stop"

but then you say "dev payed"

and 

'your work is free'

I don't understand what you are trying to say, please use your native language and explain fully I will find a translator
will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley

The payment will be done no need to stop the block explorer
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:22:37 PM

will stop because dev not payed but its ok , my work is not free time  Smiley

Have sent you a PM. Unfortunatley payment was delayed due to the fact trust funds are held under 2FA security. Please confirm that if payment is made today the block explorer will be put back up? Once confirmed payment will be sent as originally agreed.

thanks

Edit: Ok, block explorer is back up. Djnocide, Ive sent you a PM. Please send me 2FA code ASAP.

thanks

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:43:16 PM

Dear Einsteinium Community,

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.   

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

Should you choose to use the "Einsteinium wallet" put before you by ahumanbeingx it is with the full knowledge that it is unofficial, unauthorized, and delivered with misrepresented capacity. 

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Alphi

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:23:47 AM

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.  

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

Should you choose to use the "Einsteinium wallet" put before you by ahumanbeingx it is with the full knowledge that it is unofficial, unauthorized, and delivered with misrepresented capacity.  

what is this drivel?
nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network.
crypto coin networks run solely on the distributed consensus model not by some quasi authoritarian dictatorship.

people do use and will continue to use whatever wallet software they want for whatever coin.. and it is the majority dictates which way the network will go.

with that in mind.. I really don't see the point of the above post.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 11:29:19 AM

Yes we are aware that ahumanbeingx introduced a new wallet and that it appears to represent official capacity.  No, it is not authorized, no, it is not officially recognized, and no, we do not know why he would misrepresent the wallet in that way.

For clarification, the Einsteinium.org domain is not owned or controlled by the Einsteinium Foundation it is privately owned.  The Einsteinium Foundation has officially treated the domain and site with the utmost respect by recognizing it as Einsteinium's official domain, however it broke common protocol by hosting ahumanbeingx's unauthorized material.  

Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community, it breaks common protocol to do so.  Furthermore, to do the release in such a way as to give the appearance of official capacity where there was none is very disturbing.

what is this drivel?
nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network.
crypto coin networks run solely on the distributed consensus model not by some quasi authoritarian dictatorship.

people do use and will continue to use whatever wallet software they want for whatever coin.. and it is the majority dictates which way the network will go.

A month ago we did a review of the wallet ahumanbeingx released as a gift to the community. The review stated that the wallet wasn't finished and couldn't be used as an official wallet backed by the Foundation.

What was done is that i asked ahumanbeingx to provide the source code so members could finish and improve the wallet.

The statement only tells the community that we are not responsible of this wallet. The Foundation and community shouldn't be represented by an unfinished product.
Alphi

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:24:08 PM

what is this drivel?

A month ago we did a review of the wallet ahumanbeingx released as a gift to the community. The review stated that the wallet wasn't finished and couldn't be used as an official wallet backed by the Foundation.

What was done is that i asked ahumanbeingx to provide the source code so members could finish and improve the wallet.

The statement only tells the community that we are not responsible of this wallet. The Foundation and community shouldn't be represented by an unfinished product.

then that's what should have been said... the software has not been tested and use at your own risk... there was no need to try and make it seem like ahumanbeingx had no right to make software available to the community.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:04:53 PM

what is this drivel?

then that's what should have been said... the software has not been tested and use at your own risk... there was no need to try and make it seem like ahumanbeingx had no right to make software available to the community.

I don't really get what you disagree with. Thebway ryan posted the wallet could have easily been mistaken for an official release. It is very unorthodox to release a wallet that way. Without official endorsement, for all you know, the wallet could also have a Trojan.
Armis

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:43:20 PM

what is this drivel?

You said: "nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network."
We said: "Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community,"

what part of that don't you understand?

The fact is he didn't do so under his OWN heading, had he done so that would be a totally different story.  We would not have to disclaim anything.  
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:59:00 PM

what is this drivel?

You said: "nobody needs official sanction from the einsteinium foundation to release their own software for the network."
We said: "Although ahumanbeingx has the right to submit any wallet he wishes directly to the EMC2 community,"

The fact is he didn't do so under his OWN heading, had he done so that would be a totally different story.  We would not have to disclaim anything.  

It looks to me the guy simply has an issue with comprehension.

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
Alphi

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:21:50 PM

armis if it was a simple disclaimer then I wouldn't have a problem with it as I very clearly said.. but it reads more like a proclamation than a disclaimer. you did not have to add all that suggestion that ahumanbeingx was trying to usurp your authority. Anyone who has been with this coin for a while knows that he handed all authority to you guys willingly so please stop acting like there is some kind of power struggle going on..

Alphi

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:45:07 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 10:14:33 PM by Alphi

I don't really get what you disagree with. Thebway ryan posted the wallet could have easily been mistaken for an official release. It is very unorthodox to release a wallet that way. Without official endorsement, for all you know, the wallet could also have a Trojan.

it could be a trojan even if it was released by the new einsteinium foundation too that is my point.. trust and respect are earnt over time not proclaimed.

ahumanbeingx has been around for longer and did hand over control willingly to the new team so to suggest that he is less trustworthy or trying to mislead people into downloading trojans without evidence is just being petty IMO.

its the divisive tone of the posts which concern me.. this coin and community is small enough as it is without people going on some kind of power struggle trying to break it up even further by casting aspersions on to people from the previous management team.

if someone has done something wrong then fine call it for what it is.
if the software doesn't work properly then fine say so.. if it hasn't been tested then fine say that too.. but hitting people over the head for not dotting their I's and crossing their T's when they appear to be trying to help out is a bit excessive is it not?

i have heard this several times that ahumanbeingx has been misleading about one thing or another.. is there any evidence for all these claims or are they simply excuses for why things haven't been done?

It appears that someone has just released and updated version of some new software.. wouldn't it be more constructive to organise people to evaluate and test it to see if it benefits the community rather than to make it sound like the software should not be trusted? after all the source code was provided so people can see if it has any trojans or back doors built in.

the reason I'm asking is because I want to make software for einsteinium too but I don't want to be accused of being misleading just because I didn't seek official approval from the self appointed governing body.

djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:32:18 PM

it could be a trojan even if it was released by the new einsteinium foundation too that is my point.. trust and respect are earnt over time not proclaimed.

ahumanbeingx has been around for longer and did hand over control willingly to the new team so to suggest that he is less trustworthy or trying to mislead people into downloading trojans without evidence is just being petty IMO.

its the divisive tone of the posts which concern me.. this coin and community is small enough as it is without people going on some kind of power struggle trying to break it up even further by casting aspersions on to people from the previous management team.

if the software doesn't work properly then fine say so.. if it hasn't been tested then fine say that too.. but hitting people over the head for not dotting their I's and crossing their T's when they appear to be trying to help out is a bit excessive is it not?

i have heard this several times that ahumanbeingx has been misleading about one thing or another.. is there any evidence for all these claims or are they simply excuses for why things haven't been done?

It appears that someone has just released and updated version of some new software.. wouldn't it be more constructive to organise people to evaluate and test it to see if it benefits the community rather than to make it sound like the software should not be trusted? after all the source code was provided so people can see if it has any trojans or back doors built in.

the reason I'm asking is because I want to make software for einsteinium too but I don't want to be accused of being misleading just because I didn't seek official approval from the self appointed governing body.

We want the best for the community and the coins, the statement was to detach the foundation from the release ahumanbeingx did. As simple as that since he was the lead of the foundation before september, what he says/do in this thread can still be misinterpreted.

The wallet is unfinished, that's why i asked ahumanbeingx to release the source code to the community, so one members or more could work to finish it or even improve it.

Anything done for einsteinium is welcomed and when we are aware of it, we will give it exposure.
If you need help with anything, we will gladly help with anything we can provide.
If you want to release a software for einsteinium you are free to do it, we won't stop you.

You are a member of this community and anything you do for the good of this community is welcomed.
Armis

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:33:45 AM

armis if it was a simple disclaimer then I wouldn't have a problem with it as I very clearly said.. but it reads more like a proclamation than a disclaimer. you did not have to add all that suggestion that ahumanbeingx was trying to usurp your authority. Anyone who has been with this coin for a while knows that he handed all authority to you guys willingly so please stop acting like there is some kind of power struggle going on..

Alphi, in your first message for the day you tell us that 'nobody needs permission ... from any dictatorship,' now in the message above you are trying to dictate the terms under which we can speak: "you did not have to add all that suggestion that ..." and how I should act: "so please stop acting like ...".   what's wrong with you? 

You are clearly off your game today.

matauc12

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:51:39 AM

Leave it already.

It was the right thing to do to advice that it was not endorsed by the official "governing body". Anything that can clear up possible confusion shouldn't be frowned upon.

Also, the exact suggestion you make is exactly what happened. It should be tested first? In the posts you try to argue agaisnt, it is stated that it was tested and deemed unfit. Which is also a decent piece of information that was transmitted to us. And the fact A source was released does not guarantee the binary isn't infected. Call me crazy, but I'd rather get my software through what stands as the official route. You seem to have a problem with what is considered official at this point, but you try to bash it both ways. " why trust them" and then "its wrong that you send a trusted warning".
BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

I find it odd that some made a wallet that has been checked to see if its any kind of malware and its not get trashed for trying to help and support this coin. He used to dev it so its not like some newbi account posted it. It works and looks nice. It was some help to a community that he helped create. Review it and release it as official with a credit to him. It's Easy. Why the dick wagging contest. Surely you largest cock in the room can handle that. After all if you dick is so big and swinging you have nothing to worry about.  Roll Eyes
djnocide
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:23:39 PM

I find it odd that some made a wallet that has been checked to see if its any kind of malware and its not get trashed for trying to help and support this coin. He used to dev it so its not like some newbi account posted it. It works and looks nice. It was some help to a community that he helped create. Review it and release it as official with a credit to him. It's Easy. Why the dick wagging contest. Surely you largest cock in the room can handle that. After all if you dick is so big and swinging you have nothing to worry about.  Roll Eyes

Maybe because it's the same wallet he released when he left the coin. It was unfinished and not worth releasing to the community until its finished or improved.

There's a lot of talk about a simple wallet release and a notice from the foundation to detach itself from this release.
Armis

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:57:58 PM

I find it odd that some made a wallet that has been checked to see if its any kind of malware and its not get trashed for trying to help and support this coin. He used to dev it so its not like some newbi account posted it. It works and looks nice. It was some help to a community that he helped create. Review it and release it as official with a credit to him. It's Easy. Why the dick wagging contest. Surely you largest cock in the room can handle that. After all if you dick is so big and swinging you have nothing to worry about.  Roll Eyes

Unfamiliar account with no past documented history of EMC2 involvement speaking so eloquently of a time that precedes his own existence, interesting.

I have some vital questions for you:

1a)  What was the highest and lowest (full range) of EMC2 documented value during which the person you speak of 'helped create the EMC2 community'?
1b)  What was the average trade volume during that time?
1c)  What was the population of the community during that time?

2a)  When was it that that original development team disbanded, and how was that done?  
2b)  In what capacity was the person you speak of working on the team?
2c)  In what way was the person you speak of acquire his position: election, appointment, birthright... ?

3a)  What was the average market value for EMC2 at the time of the start of the "1 person board"?
3b)  What was the avg trade volume at the start of that administration.
3c)  What was the population of the EMC2 community at the start of the new administration?
4c)  What was the stated goals articulated by the new administration?

5a)  List all of the promises that were made by that administrator during his full administration
5b)  List all of the kept promises.

6a)  List all of the events that made you proud he was leading the ship
6b)  List all of the situation that originated in that administration that you feel should be duplicated in any other administration

7)  List all of the times the community offered to volunteer assistance,  

8a)  List the number of times he was asked to step down. resign, or otherwise remove himself from leadership.
8b)  What was the lowest value of EMC2 during his administration?
8c)  What was the lowest avg trade volume during his administration?
8d)  What was the population of the community at the time of his resignation?
8e)  What was the moral of the community at that time

9)  List the accomplishments of that administration

If you answer the above, you will have the answer to #10

10)  Why did that administration fail?

Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: