Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!

bounty campaign has already begun and 30% of all tokens will be allocated to signature campaign. If to take into account popularity of this ICO, I have no doubt that  soft cap will be collected in first few weeks of ICO ..
GucciGangClub

Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.

You are right in saying that it is necessary to study the industry which you want to deal with. I spend enough time studying projects that are promising for investment. But my family is most important to me, so my first time is family time.

To become a professional in some business you need to spend as much time as possible on him. Do not bypass the cryptocurrency side - they have great prospects.

In order to become a successful trader, it takes a long time to learn technical analysis and all the features of trading strategies. Some earn on investing. I plan to invest in CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE because it has good prospects
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:18:29 PM

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.
Not all projects give bonus tokens for different reasons. Sometimes the most banal reason not to give a bonus when buying tokens early is greed.

Bonuses for early buyers is an excellent marketing ploy. This allows investors to be interested not to wait, but to invest from the start of sales.
That's how it's marketing and it's right because people want to earn more with less investment.

The project developers want to earn money too, and it’s a pity that they decided not to give bonuses for early investment.

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.

I also find this developer solution strange. I can assume that this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. The developers do not want to force all investors to buy tokens in the first week of sales.

All sellers of any goods are trying to encourage you to make a purchase as soon as possible. This is the basic rule of sales.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:53:50 PM

The guys have a great bounty program, as much as 2% of tokens are allocated. This is really a lot, and considering that during the sale, they want to collect at least 500 thousand dollars!

bounty campaign has already begun and 30% of all tokens will be allocated to signature campaign. If to take into account popularity of this ICO, I have no doubt that  soft cap will be collected in first few weeks of ICO ..

2% of the collected funds will be allocated for payment to participants in the bounty campaign. And only 30% of this amount will go to pay the participants of the signature campaign.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

Risk is rewarded primarily by future profit. All investors investing their money in new projects are equally at risk.

The profit is rewarded 1 project out of 3. The remaining projects bring at least a long-term asset that may never increase in value.
You mean you don't need to invest for the long term? I do not agree with you, you need to invest some not only in the short term
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:37 PM

Well, in fact, it's not funny, but very sad. Because in pursuit of money, exchanges forget about the most important thing - security. But I am glad that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project will be developed taking into account these factors

The security is the main part of exchanges. We are working hard on serucity aspects and put a big part of money in that work
As I understood Cryptocoin Insurance plan to develop a mobile application, I think that this is very important. Besides, in my experience of participating in a project, it is worth taking seriously wallets security.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

I also find this developer solution strange. I can assume that this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. The developers do not want to force all investors to buy tokens in the first week of sales.

All sellers of any goods are trying to encourage you to make a purchase as soon as possible. This is the basic rule of sales.

And in this project, you can not rush. From time to time, glance at the main wallet of the project and estimate the amount of funds raised.

If every investor, like you, will sit and wait until a sufficient amount of money is collected in the project’s wallet for its implementation, ISO may end and you will be late to make your investments.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:04:13 AM

I will take your advice. Hope this helps me make some extra money. Do you think this project is worth the time spent on it?

I took the rule not to advise people where to invest their money.
I like this project. But I myself have not decided whether I will invest in it. I do not like the market situation and I have few free funds left.

In any case, you can not invest the last money. This may have a negative impact on the financial situation of the family.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:29:32 AM

Risk is rewarded primarily by future profit. All investors investing their money in new projects are equally at risk.

The profit is rewarded 1 project out of 3. The remaining projects bring at least a long-term asset that may never increase in value.
You mean you don't need to invest for the long term? I do not agree with you, you need to invest some not only in the short term
with a low market, the prospects for any projects are not very good, because now there are problems with investors, everyone is afraid of losing money
Tryam93

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

with a low market, the prospects for any projects are not very good, because now there are problems with investors, everyone is afraid of losing money
I can say that it is not that afraid, but simply no money from investors as a lot of money invested in past projects and investors have not received profit from them.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

in spite of the fact that many investors doubt that this is a worthwhile project, I personally think that it will be possible to collect soft cap quickly, because Cryptocoin Insurance is a unique project
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

And in this project, you can not rush. From time to time, glance at the main wallet of the project and estimate the amount of funds raised.

If every investor, like you, will sit and wait until a sufficient amount of money is collected in the project’s wallet for its implementation, ISO may end and you will be late to make your investments.
the risks of the investor are very high and everyone is afraid of losing money, especially novice investors, and everyone wants to check the project carefully
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Haha. Why did you climb so deeper into the coinmarket list? What attracted you so much to this coin? Tell me, I'm interested.

This coin will still be felt. She was already in the list of the top 100 and I hope she will return there. Its advantages are a bank with interest accrual and its own plastic card through which it is possible to withdraw money to fiat.

When I choose a project for the first time, I look at the project itself. This ICO is unique, because  it is developing the first optional exchange and there is no similar project  yet. I think it's worth your interest)
The idea may be a unique, but most importantly, an implementation mechanism and guarantees. Personally, I think that this is a rather complicated project that has several advantages.
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:48:04 PM

Well, in fact, it's not funny, but very sad. Because in pursuit of money, exchanges forget about the most important thing - security. But I am glad that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project will be developed taking into account these factors

The security is the main part of exchanges. We are working hard on serucity aspects and put a big part of money in that work
If to take into account a huge number of users of various exchanges who are hacked  and losing their savings due to some vulnerabilities in security. However, I hope that developers will take into account..
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.

Now there are many ICO projects for the development of exchanges and most of them do not have distinctive features of the network. However, CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE stands out favorably on their background.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

If every investor, like you, will sit and wait until a sufficient amount of money is collected in the project’s wallet for its implementation, ICO may end and you will be late to make your investments.
the risks of the investor are very high and everyone is afraid of losing money, especially novice investors, and everyone wants to check the project carefully

That's it in order to encourage those who are not afraid to invest before anyone else, developers usually use bonuses and discounts on tokens prices.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:12:08 PM

If every investor, like you, will sit and wait until a sufficient amount of money is collected in the project’s wallet for its implementation, ICO may end and you will be late to make your investments.

That's it in order to encourage those who are not afraid to invest before anyone else, developers usually use bonuses and discounts on tokens prices.
Bonuses are given not to stifle the fear of investors, but marketing and nothing more. This is done to sell as much as possible in a short period of time.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Well, here you will say that I'm wrong) Another exchanger, but not simple, with features that will allow you to be in a trend and take a leading position from all traders.

Now there are many ICO projects for the development of exchanges and most of them do not have distinctive features of the network. However, CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE stands out favorably on their background.

You can praise the project.
What attracted you most to the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE?
Share your thoughts with us.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:53:25 PM

Of course. It is risky to invest in the project until he has assembled a Soft Cap. Especially when early investing is not rewarded with anything.

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:22:12 PM

I will take your advice. Hope this helps me make some extra money. Do you think this project is worth the time spent on it?

I took the rule not to advise people where to invest their money.
I like this project. But I myself have not decided whether I will invest in it. I do not like the market situation and I have few free funds left.

If you had a lot of free money, would you invest it in this project? What do you say to that?

If I had a lot of a lot of money, I would invest in almost every project that gives me confidence at least a small amount.
As for Cryptocoin, I’m more likely to participate in investing than not.
It depends. On investment yes its a pretty good practice to invest and scattered it to lessen the risk and too have atleast a nice profit in 3 ICO out of 5 Ico that you have participated. Mean to say its not always good to have 10 or more ICo to invest in my own thinking but rather 3-5 every top 10 Ico's only is good enough to put money in. Regarding this Cryptocoin insurance by reading some of the highlight informations, is like other insurance Ico before and it is not away far different which is a good pick to watch and to invest in. Its is only my opinion not an investment advice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: