Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
saveeege

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Will there be information on how much is collected during  ICO stage ? Some projects do not provide such information in time and therefore investors do not see a clear picture of what is happening...
Usually this information is placed on the website, so that each investor or even a simple user can track the amount of funds raised in real time.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic

Naturally. The longer the fall of the market lasts and the lower the coins fall, the greater the chances that as many people as possible will not survive, and they will sell their coins at any price.
It is a pity that because of this, people and promising projects like Cryptocoin INSURANCE are suffering.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:55:03 PM

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.

I think that in order to declare that the market will grow we need objective reasons. I am a supporter of trusting facts. Judging by the documentation, this project is quite promising.

I talked about the growth of the entire market. Last year when the rapid growth of the market began, practically all coins grew in price, even those with very few prospects.
As for this project, I give at least 70% that it will be a success.
In general, I have very high hopes for this project, but I understand that there are many factors that cannot be accurately predicted. including investors' activity ..
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:06:30 AM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic

Naturally. The longer the fall of the market lasts and the lower the coins fall, the greater the chances that as many people as possible will not survive, and they will sell their coins at any price.
It is a pity that because of this, people and promising projects like Cryptocoin INSURANCE are suffering.
Now there is a fire test for projects. At such prices, it is more difficult to make fake projects and there is a chance to become even better worthy projects in the future.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

To increase the share of successful projects, it is necessary to study projects in more detail, monitor the actions of developers and soberly assess the risks of investments.

If you knew how much time I spend studying projects, you would not say so. I study projects in great detail.

I thought that you do not have time to study in detail all your projects and invest in the ratings of specialized sites. Tell us how you choose projects to invest. What do you like in Cryptocoin?

I never trusted rating sites. Since there are so many of these sites lately, it means that it is profitable and money is earned from it.
I trust myself and my friends.
I liked the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE because of the idea of trading options on the cryptocurrency market. I think it will be interesting to many users. Therefore, I see prospects in the project.
What I don't like is that they have little news and no marketing.
that's right, rating sites can not be trusted, they sometimes deliberately put down ratings, so that the project pays for a high rating, and the worst projects can buy a high rating

This is what I said. Ratings are bought and sold.

Perhaps the developers have forgotten about such a moment as bonuses. Perhaps they are confident that their project will collect the required amount and without bonuses.
Let's see how it will end up.

Let's hope that the project will collect the required amount of investment and without bonuses. I would like this to happen. I spent too much time on the project.

You see, I managed to persuade you not to pay attention to bonuses and independently make a decision on investing. Cheesy

The decision to invest, I took a long time ago. Here it was about the time of investment. I could invest at the start of ICO, but since there are no bonuses, I will not be in a hurry to invest at the very beginning.
Yes, I also confirmed your words that trust ratings, it's not serious,and to make a choice of investment project you need to trust only a thorough analysis, which you conduct yourself, it is necessary to check the team on other projects, check their social networks,make a good technical analysis and draw conclusions yourself, and high ratings, as a rule, it is better to avoid
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

In the project I was primarily interested in the fact that this will be the first stock exchange for options trading on the crypto market. This means that people will be interested in the novelty and will register on the new exchange.

And what will happen if people do not cause interest in trading options on cryptocurrencies? Why did you decide that people should like this?

Such type of trading can be used by special investment funds. People, who want to save money can use such fund and they do not need to learn how to trade
Experienced traders understand that if they buy these options they will insure themselves in a case of price falling
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Well, in fact, it's not funny, but very sad. Because in pursuit of money, exchanges forget about the most important thing - security. But I am glad that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project will be developed taking into account these factors

As far as I understand, the guys have a motto - "safety comes first"! This is even felt from the name of the project. I hope that this will continue.

In fact, security and safety  is now even more important than other features like speed of transactions of other, because lately there are a lot of hacks.
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.
Not all projects give bonus tokens for different reasons. Sometimes the most banal reason not to give a bonus when buying tokens early is greed.

Bonuses for early buyers is an excellent marketing ploy. This allows investors to be interested not to wait, but to invest from the start of sales.
I think that bonuses in the first stages of ICO should really stimulate potential investors to invest in promising projects like Cryptocoin
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I returned from vacation and decided to immediately take a look at the topic of the project I liked. What news guys? Was there anything interesting in the last month?

I recently began to learn all the details about  the  project, but I noticed an increase in popularity and interest in Cryptocoin, it seems to me that it will be implemented, because it has no analogues, but has a great support
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:43:04 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 09:56:36 AM by saveeege

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.

You are right in saying that it is necessary to study the industry which you want to deal with. I spend enough time studying projects that are promising for investment. But my family is most important to me, so my first time is family time.

To become a professional in some business you need to spend as much time as possible on him. Do not bypass the cryptocurrency side - they have great prospects.
Our community is growing. I became interested in Cryptocoin because it’s characteristics are very high. Nevertheless, I am sure that it can be realized.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

What about Airdrop? Do you plan to spend the near future? As far as I know, this is a very effective marketing move, to attract the community.
Yes. Now we starded a bounty company. Sonn we will launch airdrop for our supporters
Does anyone know how long the bounty campaign will last? In addition, I would also like to participate in Airdrop.
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:31:02 PM

I will not joke about you. For all the time the market fell, everyone was tired of seeing a decrease in their own investments. And that's why everyone increasingly hopes for the nearest growth of the market.
unfortunately, the market does not want to grow
and, perhaps, very large growth not will
or it will not happen soon

Growth can begin at any time. It all depends on the desire of large capitals.
There are many factors on which  depends growth of the market. Nevertheless, I think that all the same market trends are created by a large trader. I hope that market will finally recover
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

And I would not refuse to meet with the developers of the project, I would talk with them about the prospects for development and plans for the future.

If the developers of the project conduct public events, this has a favorable effect on the collection of investments by the project. Therefore, I would highly recommend developers to participate in crypto exhibitions and other public events.
I don’t know the developers of this project participated in crypto forums or other events related to investing, crypt or blockchain, but they have already achieved quite visible results.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:17:45 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2018, 06:29:23 PM by Mikell556

Perhaps the developers have forgotten about such a moment as bonuses. Perhaps they are confident that their project will collect the required amount and without bonuses.
Let's see how it will end up.

Let's hope that the project will collect the required amount of investment and without bonuses. I would like this to happen. I spent too much time on the project.

You see, I managed to persuade you not to pay attention to bonuses and independently make a decision on investing. Cheesy

The decision to invest, I took a long time ago. Here it was about the time of investment. I could invest at the start of ICO, but since there are no bonuses, I will not be in a hurry to invest at the very beginning.

We have already agreed that at the beginning I invest, show you my transactions and then you invest)

I think that bonuses in the first stages of ICO should really stimulate potential investors to invest in promising projects like Cryptocoin

There are no bonuses at CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:24:58 PM

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.
It seems to me that most of all you need to learn technical analysis, because it is very important to be able to predict the development of the market and price changes
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

I think that in order to declare that the market will grow we need objective reasons. I am a supporter of trusting facts. Judging by the documentation, this project is quite promising.

I talked about the growth of the entire market. Last year when the rapid growth of the market began, practically all coins grew in price, even those with very few prospects.
As for this project, I give at least 70% that it will be a success.
In general, I have very high hopes for this project, but I understand that there are many factors that cannot be accurately predicted. including investors' activity ..

I am glad that this project has fans like you.

unfortunately, the market does not want to grow
and, perhaps, very large growth not will
or it will not happen soon

Growth can begin at any time. It all depends on the desire of large capitals.
There are many factors on which  depends growth of the market. Nevertheless, I think that all the same market trends are created by a large trader. I hope that market will finally recover

Absolutely all market participants feel the same hope. Everyone is waiting for growth as the inhabitants of the desert rain.
I have high hopes for growth.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:36:44 PM

It seems to me that most of all you need to learn technical analysis, because it is very important to be able to predict the development of the market and price changes
The last time to predict does not come out, the graphics are quite clear. According to the Fibonacci chart, the current rate does not coincide at all.
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

High-level participants prefer bounty campaigns where their participation is paid in the Ethereums or Bitcoins. Are the developers of CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE ready for such conditions?

I think not. And you do not need to pay the Bitcoins and the Ethereum for participating in the campaign bounty. Wanting to participate in the bounty campaign is enough.
in fact, I don’t remember the last time I participated in the Bounty campaigns where rewards were paid in Bitcoin or Ethereum. I am fully confident in this project.
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

Now there is a fire test for projects. At such prices, it is more difficult to make fake projects and there is a chance to become even better worthy projects in the future.

And who carries out the verification of projects? Does this give a 100% guarantee of success?

I returned from vacation and decided to immediately take a look at the topic of the project I liked. What news guys? Was there anything interesting in the last month?

I recently began to learn all the details about  the  project, but I noticed an increase in popularity and interest in Cryptocoin, it seems to me that it will be implemented, because it has no analogues, but has a great support

Great interest in the project does not mean that it will be implemented. It is necessary that a great interest turned into a large amount of investment. In this case, the project can be implemented.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

High-level participants prefer bounty campaigns where their participation is paid in the Ethereums or Bitcoins. Are the developers of CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE ready for such conditions?

I think not. And you do not need to pay the Bitcoins and the Ethereum for participating in the campaign bounty. Wanting to participate in the bounty campaign is enough.

In this case, it's hard to argue with you. But I would like this project to achieve good money collection during sales of its tokens. So I will also help him on Twitter and facebook.

Wait. You said that the rewards for bounty campaign in social networks are very small and you are not interested, right? Have you changed your mind?

It’s best to participate in signature  campaigns and make transitions. These are the most profitable types of bounty campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: