Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Well, you are a sly one. Do you want to, instead of the developers of the project, I made you bonuses from early investment? Are you ready to share the profit with me later?

Not me, but you convince me not to wait, but to invest right away. That is why I suggest you interest me in the purchase.
If you are confident in the potential and reliability of the project, then you can invest at the stage of private  presale, because the biggest bonuses are given
For me personally, this does not sound convincing, because just during the private presale, almost nothing is really clear and it’s silly to talk about reliability
I am not sure that I invested at the stage of private sale because the risks are huge and the possible profits are not commensurate with the contributions
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:48:19 PM

In Icobench it is written that Cryptocoin project is registered in Avganistan. I did not know about it. Someone had experience of participation in projects of this country?

Found someone to listen to. Read the white paper. Or ask the project developers to tell where they have registered their company.

In white paper and on the project website there is no information about where the company is registered. I think that this is most likely some kind of offshore. So now, most projects are doing to avoid problems with the law.
You can ask the administrator of the telegramm channel or this topic.
Developers are required to provide all information about the company. Otherwise, they have no right to demand from investors any documents for the kyc procedure
This project is registered in Russia, Icobench made a mistake, but after the appeal of the team members they fixed it. I know that quite a lot of investors are skeptical of Russian projects ..

I also wanted to share the news about this, but you are ahead of me. I do not treat badly projects from Russia. If the project brought a lot of money, then they don’t remember about it, and if the project turned out to be a hoax, it is immediately attributed to Russia.
unfortunately, people often take projects from Russia for scams, even without studying the project and the team, but I will not argue,there are a lot of scams

There are scammers in any country like good people.
The trouble with Russia is that all projects opened in countries east of the Czech Republic are attributed to Russia, although in fact there are several dozen countries.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

There's nothing to be done. Try to post something interesting and new. You can grow up to full member. You will already earn two more for the bounty campaign.

That's just the point, that such advice does not help. You can try as much as you like, but Merit users put only their friends and acquaintances.
It is really difficult to get merits and even if you write an important post, there is little chance that you can get merits, so you have to hope for luck. I don’t like this..
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

very all hope for the next market growth,and it would be very wonderful,but it seems to me that the major players want to delay the fall of the market, for a General panic
I hope that the market will start to recover, but it seems to me that this will happen not earlier than the beginning of the year. I think that market instability is the main reason for the low activity of investing in Cryptocoin, by tit may change.

Now began a strange movement in the cryptocurrency market. Many altcoins began to rise in price. And the growth is very significant. It’s too early to draw conclusions, but the situation is interesting.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:10:16 PM

Are project developers planning to launch a loud marketing campaign before the start of ICO? Maybe we will see a new video about the project?

Some time ago, the administrator of the topic said that the news will necessarily be published, you must wait.

Thank you. I follow this project every day. I study his telegramm channel and this topic on the forum. Two weeks left before the start of ICO and I would really like the latest news.

I understand you. But be patient and wait. You can explore the twitter channel of the project. New tweets regularly appear there:
https://twitter.com/ccin_official
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

I have a main job, a family and two children. All my free time is spent on them. I spend a little on cryptocurrencies.

To earn in some industry you need to spend time on training and familiarization. Without studying the cryptocurrency market, you will not be able to earn good money.

You are right in saying that it is necessary to study the industry which you want to deal with. I spend enough time studying projects that are promising for investment. But my family is most important to me, so my first time is family time.
It seems to me that it is not a question of spending absolutely all your  time on studying a crypt, but I am sure that in order to succeed in trading you need to learn a lot..
I think that in order to become a really successful trader, it is difficult to combine the main work with crypt as an additional occupation.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:13:17 AM

Well, you are a sly one. Do you want to, instead of the developers of the project, I made you bonuses from early investment? Are you ready to share the profit with me later?

Not me, but you convince me not to wait, but to invest right away. That is why I suggest you interest me in the purchase.
If you are confident in the potential and reliability of the project, then you can invest at the stage of private  presale, because the biggest bonuses are given
This is too risky, because so many projects are not implemented in the future. I think it's better to wait and make sure that the project is really worthwhile. Although, Cryptocoin looks pretty standing)
this idea is really new and unique at the moment,in such a project you can invest a small amount, if you fear the failure of the project
Personally, I do not see the point in investing in small sums of crypto projects because in fact the profit will be small anyway. It is better to look for standing project to invest in it big sums
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

In Icobench it is written that Cryptocoin project is registered in Avganistan. I did not know about it. Someone had experience of participation in projects of this country?

Found someone to listen to. Read the white paper. Or ask the project developers to tell where they have registered their company.

In white paper and on the project website there is no information about where the company is registered. I think that this is most likely some kind of offshore. So now, most projects are doing to avoid problems with the law.
You can ask the administrator of the telegramm channel or this topic.
Developers are required to provide all information about the company. Otherwise, they have no right to demand from investors any documents for the kyc procedure
All questions can be asked to the team members, it is possible to talk with them and find out everything you need. It is even better to talk, because try will take into account all inconveniences and fix them
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

Risk is rewarded primarily by future profit. All investors investing their money in new projects are equally at risk.

The profit is rewarded 1 project out of 3. The remaining projects bring at least a long-term asset that may never increase in value.

I am willing to bet on money that ETH and BTC even separately will be more popular than Rippl. You will see.
the popularity is very difficult to argue, this coin has virtually no competitors in its field,and at what level it will be, we will see only after a while

I can't predict the future. I draw conclusions based on today.

Good. Let's talk about something else. The project will begin very soon, less than a month. How do you think how much it will be possible to raise money for developers.

I hope that it will be possible to collect the necessary amounts for the development of the project. I wonder why there are no promotions and bonuses for those people who buy immediately with the start of sales.

I also find this developer solution strange. I can assume that this is due to the bad situation in the cryptocurrency market. The developers do not want to force all investors to buy tokens in the first week of sales.

All sellers of any goods are trying to encourage you to make a purchase as soon as possible. This is the basic rule of sales.

And in this project, you can not rush. From time to time, glance at the main wallet of the project and estimate the amount of funds raised.
I also periodically check the balance of the wallets of the projects in which I participate and several times I revealed scammers who posted wrong numbers of collected funds.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

For me personally, this does not sound convincing, because just during the private presale, almost nothing is really clear and it’s silly to talk about reliability
I am not sure that I invested at the stage of private sale because the risks are huge and the possible profits are not commensurate with the contributions

How does the pre-sale stage differ from the ISO stage for you? What do you think is a more risky investment?
Pre-ICO is carried out before the main sales, usually developers give big discounts for investors, because they are very at risk of being the first to enter a project that does not yet have a finished product
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Are project developers planning to launch a loud marketing campaign before the start of ICO? Maybe we will see a new video about the project?

Some time ago, the administrator of the topic said that the news will necessarily be published, you must wait.
In order to know of all latest news of Cryptocoin, it is worth checking the official website, all news and videos are posted there faster than in the topic on forum ..
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:10:49 AM

And I was sure of that. You do not see who and how to vote on the Internet. Perhaps the developers of the site themselves set their ratings whatever they want.
I am very pleased that CRYPTOCOIN does not chase ratings.

It seems to me now almost everyone understands that the ratings are not credible, so there’s no point buying them. If a project buys a rating for itself, then this should arouse suspicion.
Nowadays, a lot of rating resources put out ratings that are not objective and mostly paid, lots of polls on exchanges are also falsified. Do not trust them..
why don't you believe in ratings? in my opinion, not all projects like that, and ranking the ICO are also very important, because it helps them to be trusted, indeed the project rankings must pay, but we also have to be smart in choosing
I wish you were right. Because to be honest, I also don’t really trust these rating resources. Now you can only trust technical analysis.
DreamerJ

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
It seems to me that bonuses should be given at the initial stages. This stimulates investment, of course, if the project is quite popular, then less money should be spent on advertising.
JohnYDillinger

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

Quite a lot of new projects are currently fail to relies their product, mainly due to the lack of investment. From December 2017 to September of this year, investment volumes decreased 10 times ..
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:15:30 PM

Does anyone know if there is news about the Cryptocoin project? I have not seen the news on the official site or here in the discussion for a long time ..
DreamerJ

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

When I just wrote  the name of the project in a search engine, I did not get a link to the site or topic on the forum, but only rating resources such as icobench on which there is often posted wrong  information ..
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:35:48 PM

When I just wrote  the name of the project in a search engine, I did not get a link to the site or topic on the forum, but only rating resources such as icobench on which there is often posted wrong  information ..
I fully agree, such sites can not be trusted, especially the rating, the rating there can be bought for money and be a lie, which often happens
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

And I was sure of that. You do not see who and how to vote on the Internet. Perhaps the developers of the site themselves set their ratings whatever they want.

It seems to me now almost everyone understands that the ratings are not credible, so there’s no point buying them. If a project buys a rating for itself, then this should arouse suspicion.

On some rating sites, the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project is completely absent, on some it is in middle positions. It can be seen the project developers did not buy their first places.
rating sites they put estimates for money,and they can not be trusted, viewing rating sites, it is often a waste of time
I  do not advise anyone to entrust those indicators. Even expert opinions are fairly easy to buy. Some scam developers directly contact experts and offer bribes.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

On some rating sites, the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project is completely absent, on some it is in middle positions. It can be seen the project developers did not buy their first places.
rating sites they put estimates for money,and they can not be trusted, viewing rating sites, it is often a waste of time
I  do not advise anyone to entrust those indicators. Even expert opinions are fairly easy to buy. Some scam developers directly contact experts and offer bribes.
very often, experts put a very low estimate of the project, and wait for the developers to offer money for a high rating-it's very sad
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

very often, experts put a very low estimate of the project, and wait for the developers to offer money for a high rating-it's very sad
Now it is better not to trust the estimates, and to analyze the project itself as for the frequent all estimates purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: