Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:24:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
i-spn

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

SpartanCoin - SPN

crypted, anonymous, distributed, freedom, competive
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

It is very difficult to predict, you need to carefully analyze the projects yourself. There are good projects that are now on the bottom.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Ziliqa coin i can recommended , then i can recommended nano coin also. ICO market now cracked , market is not good now.  so even the best ico's not perform so please wait.

you buy some coins now , and keep it at least 3 months , do not panic and sell.
I know nano has dropped from 37$ into... well it was under 2 dollars at one point but I still believe highly on the project. This is a coin that you can instantly (by instantly I mean it you can literally send something to yourself and it will go over faster than you can click alt-tab) and maybe we do not see the solution because bitcoin is not heavily stressed right now but when bitcoins blockchain was jammed with transactions and the miner fee was like 40$ for a simple transaction (which made sending small amounts a pain in the ass) we saw that what nano can bring to table during those times is magical and will always be valuable.
I am holding big amount of Nano after one of my friend suggested to invest with it. Let us see how thing will change in coming days. I believe there could be big chances for many dumped coins will bounce back once bitcoin finds its track of creating new ATHs. I am expecting those days to happen in very near future itself.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

I advise you to study coins before investing in them, pay attention to Ontology, AION, ICON, EOS - for the long term.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

The ICO market is almost dead now. Most of the projects are scammers. Better look at the TOP coins.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:52:31 PM

Now is a good time to invest in any of the TOP altcoins. All of them are in a very strong drawdown.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

I feel as strongly about Nano now as I did about ETH in 2016 and BTC in 2013. I understand BTC as a store of value, but I can’t see it competing well at the retail level even with lightning networks. I can see Nano competing very well in that area though since there’s no secondary protocol to go through. You send Nano to another wallet and it will almost immediately be available to spend in that wallet. I’m sorry for shilling, but it’s true. It’s simple and it works. Most importantly, it’s completely decentralized in every way.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:50:24 AM

not sure for ico this year, but last year I participated in ico monaco and utrust. I got a high profit from both of them and both of them exceeded ICO price when listed on exchange. I don't want to give you a recommendation, do the analysis yourself, so you won't regret it.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

not sure for ico this year, but last year I participated in ico monaco and utrust. I got a high profit from both of them and both of them exceeded ICO price when listed on exchange. I don't want to give you a recommendation, do the analysis yourself, so you won't regret it.

For me, i really trust ethereum to and i hope you also trust on it because this have big potential to rise by this time since people are started to buy this for long term investment.
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
there is nothing that can exactly recommend or tell you an altcoin which might earn you profit, there's no one knows what altcoin will increase its value. so its better if you would search by yourself and take the risk.
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Why do you think the price of ETH is high at this time? The price is only 275$ and it's the lowest since July 2017. This is a good price so you can buy ETH because it is falling heavily.

caused im looking for those coin not over 100usd  Grin
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
It's very simple you go to CoinMarketCap and make your choice from the top10, you can safely buy these tokens or coins, I think that they will definitely have good growth if this really happens.

okay, thanks dear  Smiley
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Yes, there are already a lot of altcoins that are trusted by most investors and this is what makes a lot of altcoins appear to join crypto currency.

but how do we know which is not fake project?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:35:07 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Its really hard for now to suggest or recommend to someone a new altcoins because of many scam ICO lurking nowadays. Only its your effort is need, you must research on your own and be aware to those scam project. Its all depends on your luck nowadays if you can find a potential ICO and can be a great project in the end.

yes, of cz i will do research before invest in  Grin just wondering anyone have good project recommend
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:37:05 AM

Can't tell you exactly cause we know how volatile market we have and besides, we never expect to see coins which could multiply into many times. Though the possibility there but it is barely to find it right now. I may in favor to look for existing coins which have already a good market records cause we can get assurance for profit.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

until now no one has been recommended to buy, considering the price of coins tends to fall

what caused seems the market is down now?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

sometimes every information that people provide is not necessarily full benefit to you, if the investment you do and ultimately fails, will you blame the person who gave you advice, if so maybe that is a big mistake you make, I suggest you better do your own research in the ICO project that you are going to invest, at least if it fails you will not be able to blame others, and if successful it works hard on your own.

okay, thanks dear  Smiley actually i wont blame others if the project they recommend fails caused i will do research before i invest in
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

There is no altcoins i would recommend for you, i think you need to try it yourself if it is good or the best for you, sometimes we need to experience it first before we learn, as the famous saying says "Experience is the best teacher" so i hope your own experience of altcoins will make you decide what altcoins are suited for you.

lol~i like what u said  Cheesy anyways, thanks dear
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:21 AM

GCOX ACM... now its on ICO phase 2.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:42:51 AM

until now no one has been recommended to buy, considering the price of coins tends to fall

what caused seems the market is down now?
I think the most worth it to buy and I recommended you to buy is ethereum because the fluctuation changes anytime .This is also a more demand to buy with others which the most potential coin in the future.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: