Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

Buy altcoins with a good technical and fundamental part. There are many coins that have only one of these components, but here are two, it is quite rare. Find them.

I watched the crypto-market a lot and made the appropriate conclusions. For the coin to grow in price, the technical part is not enough. The job of speculators is also required. It is they who primarily push the price up.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Coins or tokens? There are lots of lambo tokens. I recommend you do your research and keep us posted
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:48:47 PM

invest money in Monaco Coin. It’s not a new coin, but very promising, and I’m sure that in the future it will give a good profit to its investors.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:55:35 PM

Well, not all altcoins in a market are future profitable when it comes to buying, for you to know make your own search altcoins to make you decided because base on suggested altcoins comes in a mistake. Its better your own sort of fault or luck atleast you have the learnings about coin ability.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

Do you want to buy new coins or You want to invest in ICOs? There are many new coins have come and gained overwhelming popularity this year and they took a higher place in the Coinmarketcap rank! You can buy those altcoins because they are good and safe to invest! If the market pumps you will earn more than x10 profit, no doubt. Here I wanna mention ZIL, MTC, HOT, NPXS, MTC, IOST, EGT, Dropil, Tokenomy, Telcoin etc

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

There are a lot of projects out there that you can invest in but you need more of a research to get the right one in other not to get scammed, even most won't seems as scam at first but you later find out that they can even met up to the ico price given to you which also equivalent that they are scam, so you need to be careful more

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
reverseflash

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:45:35 AM

I would prefer not to completely rely on the advice and opinions of other people. I prefer to independently analyze investment opportunities, and I usually use tips only as a starting point for research. In such cases, the fault for the mistake will lie only to me, and as a result, makes me very careful and cautious.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:21:35 PM

Before you invest in any altcoin with him you need to carefully read and learn the team better, and invest in coins without looking is a bad idea because you need to clearly understand where to invest money and never see what others are doing
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

I think the most beautiful coinin for this topic is holo. has a great potential. I think it will make at least 100x in 1-2 years. you can be rich. if you can wait.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

Look at the market full of decent altcoins, which are worthy of investment, you need to study the market in more detail, analyze it, and after that choose a token preferably not one, I understand that against the background of a falling market it will be difficult, but possible

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

I would suggest the same altcoins that showed good results last year. XLM, Cardano, QTUM, TRX, Steem, XVG. Of new NPXS, IOTEX. I think we can expect good performance from them.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
After a deep research I choose FinanceX to promote in my signature. It is hard to find some promising ICO and if you find it, most of them do not reach soft cap. Here, you can be sure that they collected soft cap and they can start their project after ICO sale Wink.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Altcoin that has just been published from the project has a greater level of risk than the classic altcoin that has long struggled in crypto and is able to maintain and improve their quality, quantity, and value over time. Some altcoins have quite rapid growth with its platform planting program in many projects. For example, EOS and also the ETH that continues to be aggressive in marketing.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:00:08 PM

Altcoin that has just been published from the project has a greater level of risk than the classic altcoin that has long struggled in crypto and is able to maintain and improve their quality, quantity, and value over time. Some altcoins have quite rapid growth with its platform planting program in many projects. For example, EOS and also the ETH that continues to be aggressive in marketing.
Yes, it's a good choice to buy those existing coin in a year than those new published coin in ICO's because it can be proven that it's a long run project and having a potential to grow more.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Hi bro, i suggest you to find some coins that have a low market cap but good volume. The low price means it still have possibility to gain more price in the future. And the most important thing is just by doing your due diligence on the coins about their project.
Buying a new coin with a good project will makes you earn much in the future.

Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:19:56 PM

I can advise you to invest in 2 altcoins that are already being traded on the exchanges and there are good chances in the near future to make x2-x3. This is Semux and Bitdegree. You can see the graphs for the last weeks, they are very good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
V8x8d

Activity: 212
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

GoChain has an active mainnet running at 1300 Transactions per second (13000 Q2 2019), with transactions confirmation times of approx. 4-6 seconds on the blockchain. It is 100% Ethereum compatible, however instead of using Proof of Work, it has Proof of Reputation (companies as nodes), which is 10x more decentralized than Ethereum and 1000x greener. There are 10 companies that are built or building on the network (Veritoken, Solaster, Enterprise, Job.com, PrimaBlock, MuiltiSender, Monarch, TrueDeck, MBYS, Esprezzo), and it has its own decentralized exchange GoDDEX for ICO’s. It is currently listed on Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Kucoin, Bilaxy. The team is top notch – at the helm is CEO Jason Dekker who has extensive experience in hedge fund management (managed over $250m USD in assets), the CTO, Travis Reed is experienced in building apps and infrastructure (Achieved 1 million TPS with Iron.io). GoChain has a partnership with Microsoft Azure to drive enterprise adoption of blockchain-based customer support services. There are plenty more announcements due to be released very soon. With a market cap of $44m and upgradeable smart contracts due Q4 it is extremely undervalued.

Too many projects lack the necessary business savvy to succeed and promise ludicrous transactions per second on testnet that they will never achieve at mainnet.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:18 PM

When the current market conditions are dropping it is certainly a risk if you buy altcoins out 100, there are lots of coins and tokens dead so we must always be vigilant and keep abreast of the latest updates.
There are opportunities we miss sometimes when we focus too much on just the first 100 coins. There are new coins below the first 100 that have good potentials. Their marketcap is high and with low circulation. Some of these projects are yet to ride to the top mainly because there are still some works, most specially part of their products that are still at their developmental stages. You need to check some of the coins like XYO, OMX and many more.
Enataramel

Activity: 107

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

I recommend to buy Nano. The fastest to cryptocurrency in the world without the transfers commission. Such cryptocurrency will cost in the future much.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:09:25 AM

The next obvious pump is ZEC. Sapling upgrade happening on sunday and coinbase soon after. ZEC being a BTC fork, they can add it quite easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: