Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Always do your own research and invest in projects you think have a good product and have future value.
At current prices i would invest in known good projects and pass on the ICO's.

i have the same thinking with u, actually im looking for those ICO token now  Wink
kniheant2

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

i advise you invest ethereum and bitcoin,value is so down and so cheap to buy.i believe ethereum and bitcoin will turn uptrend in future.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

The current market situation is not a very friendly one, one thing for certain isn't that most coins are on the downward trend, with most losing value overtime, therefore suggestions can be the worst things to trust Currently. This is the momment to. Take advantage and invest, just be. Sure on where you putting your money
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Credits are pretty good for long-term hold. ETH is also not a bad choice, you can consider buying both. I suggest 2 coins for long term hold.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

You want some solid picks?

-Wanchain
-Zilliqa
-Quarkchain
-Cardano

These are  all top projects with good teams backing them. They will not disappear or go away any time soon.

all this coin still under ICO?
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

In my opinion, it is necessary to look for good tokens in the top 100, if they then have a successful project and a good team that is developing, so they can also invest in them.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:15 PM

The best investment to put your money now is bitcoin, ethereum and the rest search for the top and most promising alts. Since too many altcoins to buy never invest in only one alt diverisy at least.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 12:01:11 PM

As per current situation, I recommend to buy NEO, EOS and Ziliqa. Three of them are potential coins of 2018 still you will have to hold the coins for at-least 3 months because now days market is down and if you want to earn profit than you will have to hold them.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

LOYAL coin at cryptopia and kryptono is good to have, it is below 50 satoshi now and expect a big rise later.
this is just recommendation and the final decision still at your side.
but you can have a time studying that token.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:04:22 PM

i think the good altcoin to buy now is etheruem, the price to low and perfect timing to buy. these coin has a big potential to grown up unlike other altcoins.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:04:42 PM

From past experiences I would not suggest you a coin or project to buy
I would only advise you to follow the normal trend which is doing your own research
With maximum information on researches, you are opportune to latest information and able to monitor growth too

Always and always dyor , don’t get burned or loss eth
hohuan101

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Credits are pretty good for long-term hold. ETH is also not a bad choice, you can consider buying both. I suggest 2 coins for long term hold.

these coins are really good for long-term. I suggest a coin that good for short-term : Neo. I think Its price will raise soon. It's about 2- 3 months
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:12:42 PM

i think the good altcoin to buy now is etheruem, the price to low and perfect timing to buy. these coin has a big potential to grown up unlike other altcoins.
I have the same opinion, if market will recover in soon months etherum will easily follow that trend and get its price near to 1k$, for me this investment could be really profitable.
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

The most correct thing is to make your own decisions, and not to listen, there may be correct, but still foreign opinions!
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

these coins are really good for long-term. I suggest a coin that good for short-term : Neo. I think Its price will raise soon. It's about 2- 3 months

First thing that you need to know is you should not ask an advice to anyone on what coins that you should buy because it's too risky for you and to your money that will may lost.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Notably, altcoin, if you want to invest in an ICO, have to say to Binance Coin (BNB). This currency was launched through a carefully managed ICO.

u have their telegram or any link? im interested on it  Cheesy
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

EOS still under ICO? may i know what is the price now?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:34 PM

Please whenever I make recommendations, I always say, do your personal research before investing into any project. I will recommend, Travelflex coin, Waves, eChat, Paymon, Earth token. these are my recommendations.

yes dear, of cz i will do research before invest in..just i need some recommend coin, then i will go to do research before i invest  Grin those coin u recommend still under ico??

dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Many alycoins today that are good to buy. But here are some coins that I only knew potential in the future...Try this Ripple, Ethereum and IOTA.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:01:29 PM

Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: