Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

There is a lot of good alts on the market and before investing in you need to make your own research work. I can give you some coins for checking: ADA, TRX, PHX, BAT, PRO, NPXS.
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:04:19 PM

You can select coins from the top-20 coinmarketcap. Be careful, examine the projects that you trust more, and then buy. Don't invest only in one coin, take the others that haven't pumped yet. Over time you will be able to make a profit with great probability.
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

I would recommend to buy today btc, eth, ltc. These coins are very popular and they will not die even during a very strong market decline.

mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

I think the best time to invest in for good profits is to invest only in good coins for example if you wanna to invest then look the Eth first and Bitcoin first because these are the top best coins which have best opportunities to increase the price in nearly future and will give you huge profits that is why I am recommending to buy these two coins and will go to the moon in future conform,
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

I think a great buy would be quarkchain because they would resealed their testnet very soon. I am expecting a nice pump. Also I see a nice smooth growth of the nkn token.

NakiRR

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Fantom (FTM) today was listed on bibox and also it started to trade on idex and bilaxy, and it trades below ico price and it so attractive to buy... but i still didn;t buy and i'm not sure that it is a good idea.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:38:21 PM

Hi bro
can't recommend any coin but yes I can recomend you to study the ecosystem and find out what are the best trends in crypto for you.
point out what can be the game changer, which are the approach that can win in the near future and find out the project that build smth usefoul.

for example blockchain interoperability, security tokens, sidechains, oracles...there is a lot of stuff that we need to understand to find the right project to invest in.

good luck
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

With the current price, I believe that ethereum should be considered as a best buy. It has the lowest price I have every seen on Ethereum and I think it will appreciate soon or in the last 6 months. If you really think about it, Ethereum is the number 2 coin and the most used alternate coin because of its platform. I think its still worth our investment and it just so happen that the big investors decided to go with a different path.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
there re a lot of good altcoins and i think that if you are goinb to make soem kind of researches ypu will easily find what you want

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:41:29 PM

With the current price, I believe that ethereum should be considered as a best buy. It has the lowest price I have every seen on Ethereum and I think it will appreciate soon or in the last 6 months. If you really think about it, Ethereum is the number 2 coin and the most used alternate coin because of its platform. I think its still worth our investment and it just so happen that the big investors decided to go with a different path.
there are so many good altcoins and you may be interested in many of them, try a few and then choose the best for your business

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
anfalforever

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Well I have lot of coins for you to recommend but Im gonna choose the best one, buy ripple (xrp), cardano (ada), tron (trx), neo (neo) and maker (mkr). These coins will definitely go x5 to x20 in the second quarter of the next year, for sure.
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

it is really hard to write down all the altcoins that you would recommend others to buy as there are so many of them

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:44:27 PM

Well I have lot of coins for you to recommend but Im gonna choose the best one, buy ripple (xrp), cardano (ada), tron (trx), neo (neo) and maker (mkr). These coins will definitely go x5 to x20 in the second quarter of the next year, for sure.
neo is a really good one and i believe taht we will see it rising againg and again and i think itbis going to be a really popular one

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

BABB has a nice risk reward ratio to me. It  risky, and like other relatively small cap coins it might not exist in the next five years. However, in the medium term should the bull run happen I think 10x++ is very possible.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:37:06 PM

I've written this before. HOLO!
Holo, friends. Buy Holo a few years later not to regret it. 2 years ago, ETH was $ 1? I wasn't on the market because I don't remember. But I read the graphics. 2-3 years after reading today's graphics, "I said that" I can say.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Zilliqa (ZIL) has been floating under the radar for a little while and has their mainnet coming up in about 2 months. The testnet has been very successful, and I think the project has a chance of being a gamechanger.

Even if not, in the short term it should have a nice run up to the mainnet. I’m personally looking for a full 2x between now and the end of the year.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

NEO have now an attractable price.
Also i would recommend buy: IoTeX, Metronome, ICON, HOLO.
It s all is big, reputable and good developing projects.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

I definitely will not recommend projects, here each has his own, and coins please. Take everything that you see now more or less steadily and wait or trade in constant motion.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

The current ICO project is difficult to double up quickly. Even if there is, then x2 is very difficult, because the price of the cryptocurrency is determined by the buyer, and now the number of buyers is obviously not enough!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

Yeah, I know that some altcoins are more trusted and others aren't,but I would like to pay your attention to those liquid ones, where market making is working.
Look at volumes and don't get alt's without liquidity!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: