Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:35:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
3lyntmy (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:16 PM

Double he can not make money because now all projects put a certain amount of coins for sale ie the maximum is always there!

maybe still have some missed out good project  Cheesy
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

If you look at the prices of altcoins you will be pleasantly surprised by their cheapness. I think it's worth buying now any altcoins and holding for a few months. If the market starts to grow in the near future then you can get a very good profit. I think you understand that I recommend buying any altcoins.

yes dear, im totally agree with u..we are in same mindset  Grin lol
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

Altcoin I only recommend buying Ethereum

Eth price quite high now, im looking for those new ico coin  Grin caused it might can earn more bit .. lol
Why do you think the price of ETH is high at this time? The price is only 275$ and it's the lowest since July 2017. This is a good price so you can buy ETH because it is falling heavily.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

In my opinion ico is now a lot of scams out there and many ico projects are failing and prices have dropped dramatically after listing in exchange there are only a few percent that are successful, in my opinion it's better to invest in btc or eth and altcoin other top 10

ya i know but btc, eth price is high now, hard can earn more..im looking for those new ico token caused their price are low  Grin
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

I will be careful and advise you to buy the top 5 altcoins. I think that a large capitalization of altcoins will protect your investment.

which are the top 5 altcoin now?
It's very simple you go to CoinMarketCap and make your choice from the top10, you can safely buy these tokens or coins, I think that they will definitely have good growth if this really happens.

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:13:04 PM

My personal suggestion, Buy those coin/token which price low and have a great opportunity to get back your money with big reward.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, TRON, PRiVCY is my 1st choice.

i think those coin u recommend all after ICO  Grin im looking for new ICO coin..wish to buy when low price and sell when exchange  Wink

3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:14:01 PM

If you really need altcoin to buy and keep, there are many out there which you can buy and keep for future lambo
The following coins really worth it, they includes:
Ethereum
dash
Litecoin
Dogecoin
Bitcoincash etc

i think Ethereum, Litecoin & Bitcoincash after ICO, dash and Dogecoin under ICO?
mugawanti

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:41 PM

Yes, there are already a lot of altcoins that are trusted by most investors and this is what makes a lot of altcoins appear to join crypto currency.
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

You can buy any of the following coin, they are the real altcoin.
1. ETHEREUM
2. DASHCOIN
3. LITECOIN
4. MONERO
At least 1 or 2 of these if you wish

any of these coin under ICO? caused im looking for ICO coin, eth price quite high now right?
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Its really hard for now to suggest or recommend to someone a new altcoins because of many scam ICO lurking nowadays. Only its your effort is need, you must research on your own and be aware to those scam project. Its all depends on your luck nowadays if you can find a potential ICO and can be a great project in the end.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
BetadiNe

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

sometimes every information that people provide is not necessarily full benefit to you, if the investment you do and ultimately fails, will you blame the person who gave you advice, if so maybe that is a big mistake you make, I suggest you better do your own research in the ICO project that you are going to invest, at least if it fails you will not be able to blame others, and if successful it works hard on your own.
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

There is no altcoins i would recommend for you, i think you need to try it yourself if it is good or the best for you, sometimes we need to experience it first before we learn, as the famous saying says "Experience is the best teacher" so i hope your own experience of altcoins will make you decide what altcoins are suited for you.
Defimwh

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

until now no one has been recommended to buy, considering the price of coins tends to fall
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:19:27 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Go for EOS. It is still to cheap and has all the qualifications that it may go up drastically and would give you a lot of profit someday. Just be patient and wait.

It seems that EOS will have good value and I think it will explode next year. The EOS community is growing and safer.

seem lot ppl recommend EOS, do u all have any link or their group can join in?  Wink
yla1974

Activity: 700
Merit: 380

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:19:56 PM

Due to the large overbought in the market, everyone expects the crypto currency to cool down. To buy any altcoin now, this is a risk. Altcoin has only one task to protect on his king, bitcoin.
Patience is friends!
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

You want some solid picks?

-Wanchain
-Zilliqa
-Quarkchain
-Cardano

These are  all top projects with good teams backing them. They will not disappear or go away any time soon.

I also strongly recommend that you take the ethereuma, this list has pretty good projects. Keep ethereum and bitcoin in your basket

is that still under ICO? what price now?
3lyntmy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

Of course, I can not recommend you. But I would have already bought coins from the top such as ada, xlm, strat, xvg. They are now very little worth and have the prospect of a good profit by the end of the year.

are these coin under ICO now?
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:25:16 PM

If you only want to enter the market now, then you are very lucky:)) in the crypto-currency market there is a sale in which fundamental altcoins can be taken at a discount of 80-90%:)) Look at any coins from the TOP 20, they will all give a good profit. Just don't invest in BCH. And a favorite investment for me is EOS.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

If you wanna cheap but good altcoin , I would recommend you to check PRiVCY coin ( you can find more information in my signature).. Right now price is really cheap and tomorrow they will release a White Paper and some other news, so price will goes up for sure. btw, you can join to airdrop every Saturday and get some free coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: