Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:46:49 PM

Of the new projects can't recommend, I propose to consider investments in the top 20 of coins, so there is now a great price is to buy it from there.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I do not like to talk just like that, but still it seems to me that such proposals should do some sort of projects, but nevertheless, I would recommend reading the project TreeBlock it seems to me that this project has a lot of chances for success.

Egenen

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:08:44 PM

recently XRP seems doing well, maybe u can consider about this
Ripple is doing okay so yo could invest in that if you want. Litcoin is also a decent coin to invest in this year.

Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:28:25 PM

recently XRP seems doing well, maybe u can consider about this
Ripple is doing okay so yo could invest in that if you want. Litcoin is also a decent coin to invest in this year.
many predict that Riplle is good to hold because Ripple has good potential because this project is well managed and I really agree with that because Riplle does have good resources. but I think Coin Lite has less potential for the near future, I think the Lite coin is perfect for long-term investments.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

I think it's good to buy an altcoin and this is what many investors are buying right now because today's sales crypts are too expensive and know that people today can afford the altcoin price so altcoin is recommended to buy and hold it longterm for then lose a bigger loss if you buy altcoin to make sure it's longterm so you do not get mad.

I would buy Monero and Cardano. They are good coins, keep hanging in there in the top 10 coins. I believe that although their prices are so different, we can diversify our portfolios with them to our profit.  Roll Eyes
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Recommend - it's not a thankful business. But, you can always recommend bitcoin, Ether and EOS. Monero, Dash, and Lightcoin are also less reliable.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
It depends on you dude, you want make long term investment or short term investment. If you want make long term investment, ETH, XRP and Litecoin are the best coins for investing. But if you want make short term investment, Cardano, EOS, Ubcoin are the best choices.
You can take many advantages in cryptocurrency's world, so many coins can give you profit. But my advice if you want makes some investment, you should investing in top 10 coinmarketcap.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

I would suggest media protocol if you can get it still at ICO. It will revolutionise the media industry.

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:28:11 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

I can suggest you to buy altcoin that already in the market. Buying this altcoin can make you feel secure because nowadays most ICO are scams. Its better to be wise and be aware when you choose to buy altcoin because we can't control the market price.

I see the ripple is quite a promising altcoin next year, this is the reason I think it will have a bright future.
- RippleNet has partnered with LianLian International, one of the leading money service companies in China. LianLian has more than 150 million registered users in China.
- It now handles a maximum of 50,000 transactions per second. This number is more than double the number of transactions that Visa can handle (24,000 transactions per second). This makes Ripple the fastest trading platform in the world.
- More than 100 financial institutions, from payment providers to banks, have partnered with Ripple and are seeing the benefits of the blockchain solution that the platform provides.
I agree with you, the coin did not fall much in the drawdowns, unlike the others, and now it gave a good growth. and if the market as a whole turns into a bullish trend, then I think from the ripple we'll see a lot of X
EOS
IOTA
NEO
the third coin is a coin that became the mainstay of the recommended for purchase at this time because with its development in attendance were able to produce a much larger advantage again in the future.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I can suggest you to buy altcoin that already in the market. Buying this altcoin can make you feel secure because nowadays most ICO are scams. Its better to be wise and be aware when you choose to buy altcoin because we can't control the market price.

I see the ripple is quite a promising altcoin next year, this is the reason I think it will have a bright future.
- RippleNet has partnered with LianLian International, one of the leading money service companies in China. LianLian has more than 150 million registered users in China.
- It now handles a maximum of 50,000 transactions per second. This number is more than double the number of transactions that Visa can handle (24,000 transactions per second). This makes Ripple the fastest trading platform in the world.
- More than 100 financial institutions, from payment providers to banks, have partnered with Ripple and are seeing the benefits of the blockchain solution that the platform provides.
I agree with you, the coin did not fall much in the drawdowns, unlike the others, and now it gave a good growth. and if the market as a whole turns into a bullish trend, then I think from the ripple we'll see a lot of X
EOS
IOTA
NEO
the third coin is a coin that became the mainstay of the recommended for purchase at this time because with its development in attendance were able to produce a much larger advantage again in the future.
If we choose a good altcoin I only recommended to buy ethereum because it's more promising coin and has a good platform that formally look bitcoin .I believe in this trend still it have a good prices.

KodyAaron

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

If your investment for the short term. so I recommend you to have bought these coins. These coins are the very low price.

ECC
EOS
NEM
IOTA
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

At the end of the year, the NEM will have a catapult launching. Do Pundix dub the expansion of the market. ImmVRes has a lot of media events.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

Because the market is still a bear market, triple or double is actually difficult. I don't recommend looking for such an opportunity in ICO. If you want to make money, then you can try to trade, although it is unlikely to let you quickly achieve the triple or double goal, but at least more reliable than investing in ICO.

JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:17:45 AM

I highly prefer ethereum because there are a lot of people today who are investing on it so we can expect higher prices in the future when the market starts to pump up again just like january when eth reached $1k dollars in the market.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

if I recommend you to invest in an altcoin that is ranked in the top 100, because it is safer and more stable, but the profit gained is not as big like if we invest in a new altcoin, because the opportunity for the new altcoin increases very high it might happen and the risk is also big because the new altcoin prices can go down very high too, but that all goes back to you if you want to get big profits so you have to take big risks too by investing in new altcoins, but if you want to be safe with small profits then I suggest you to invest in the top 100 altcoins.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:45:29 AM

Follow me to the current situation the Altcoins on coinmarketcap are very cheap and safe you should buy group under top 10 Altcoins is the best. Because Bitcoin boosts prices you can get more out of it. The Altcoins will increase by.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:24:06 AM

Too many prospective altcoins are at cheapest price now, i'm follow PRL (Oyster Pearl) and believe in project. The team is proffessional and not for quick money here.
nikitakittt

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:46:26 AM

If we talk about new and promising altcoins, there may be Bettex Coin, a platform for betting on the blockchain is something new, why not buy coins now
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:06:43 PM

For now, some coins on the exchanges or listed on the coin market cap will be the best options to select. Ripple, Stellar, and EOS still become very affordable coins that have promising systems and technology. However, if you want to try the coins from ICO, just analyze their concepts and prospects in the future.

Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:56:38 AM

6 of 10 modern ICOs are scammers, who are not going to change or develop anything. They just found one more way of fooling people without violating the law, so you need to read wallpaper carefully and to make own research about competetive prospectt of the projects, since most of them may provide you with false data.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: