Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

The current ICO project is difficult to double up quickly. Even if there is, then x2 is very difficult, because the price of the cryptocurrency is determined by the buyer, and now the number of buyers is obviously not enough!
To say that I invest in an ICO today, I am very scared, because I lost a lot of money, and I also watched many other ICOs, and their prices after trading were always lower than the ICO's. Losing the trust of the investor too much. almost all ico are like that.
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:28:36 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
It is definitely Neoexchange. The project is operating and is inviting investors. It is a project under the foundation of Neo and Neo is a major partner. So that's probably a potential project. You should join fast before full.

okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

buy bitcoin now.

but if you want to buy other altcoins. buy ethereum below 200 dollars. and sell it from 500 dollars.
Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

There are a lot of rating websited, which are aimed on helping you to make good investments. So why don't you just visit them to get some info?
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

All altcoins, which I recommend to buy are such top altcoins, because I don't have a really trust to small price coins . They would to crush your basis and you would to spend all.

PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

The price of everything in the market has already fallen a lot but very much. What you get now, you will get a profit after a while. You know that, don't you?
But I still recommend you look at the top 100.
Xlm, Xmr, Ada, Etc, Neo, Nem, Xtz. You can get anything else.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

The price of everything in the market has already fallen a lot but very much. What you get now, you will get a profit after a while. You know that, don't you?
But I still recommend you look at the top 100.
Xlm, Xmr, Ada, Etc, Neo, Nem, Xtz. You can get anything else.
I think that still today investments in stellar can be very topical, as well as unconditionally the leader in the right to invest in the ethereum, and be sure not to forget the ripples.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:52:16 PM

Stop listening to other people. They may recommend you to buy ETH, while it keep falling down fast as the wind. Choose where to invest on your own.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Stop listening to other people. They may recommend you to buy ETH, while it keep falling down fast as the wind. Choose where to invest on your own.
It seems to me that if you are not aware of new projects or do not have sufficient experience, it will be very difficult to choose a project for investment.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:35:34 PM

Just figured an interesting article about Aeron project  https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 Seems all the AERON holders will get new token CBM for free. Awesome move from the Aeron team!
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Just figured an interesting article about Aeron project  https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641 Seems all the AERON holders will get new token CBM for free. Awesome move from the Aeron team!
It was ongoing for the month already and token distribution will happen on 15th of November. So it is not the big piece of new you know.
aragon4ikSS

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

It was ongoing for the month already and token distribution will happen on 15th of November. So it is not the big piece of new you know.
Well, I have just figured it out so im impressed. A really big giveaway team is conducting. Moreover it will happen just in 3 days! No need to wait for ages
DIXItip4ik

Merit: 29

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

Well, I have just figured it out so im impressed. A really big giveaway team is conducting. Moreover it will happen just in 3 days! No need to wait for ages
Well, I signed up on gleam ( here is a link https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway ) almost a month ago, so Im waiting for a month for my tokens!
prygunovpasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:02:43 PM

Well, I signed up on gleam ( here is a link https://gleam.io/x1Cei/aeron-1250000-cryptobonusmiles-giveaway ) almost a month ago, so Im waiting for a month for my tokens!
The current giveaway it is a thing that can not be missed! A perfect opportunity to get few bucks for nothing. Perfect! Im in
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:16:48 AM

If you want a high margin you can risk with the ICO ended tokens and wait for the exchange list like TILE (Loomia) it is priced = 0.1x the ICO price. There are also some potential and stable tokens such as XYO, BPT,
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

If you want a high margin you can risk with the ICO ended tokens and wait for the exchange list like TILE (Loomia) it is priced = 0.1x the ICO price. There are also some potential and stable tokens such as XYO, BPT,

For the High margin of profit definitely, they need to invest and they need to take the risk, in order to make a higher profit your investment should also be more. Otherwise, you will be making very less profit. You have chosen the right coin in order to make a huge profit otherwise you will end up in the loss.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:16:43 AM

Now buy XRP, because this coin is being accepted by many organizations and corporations to put into business. So maybe they will rise sharply by the end of the year, which is my personal guess.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

there are many tokens or coins that are still good to be able to invest for now. but indeed we must be careful to be able to choose it. because right now more and more scam projects are just cheating

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

Ripple is currently increasing, even though the price hasn't reached the previous price but its development shows a positive development, therefore it would be very good if you invest in Ripple (XRP).
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:08:02 AM

It is strange, but I see high demand for projects related with energy in future, so you should look for ICOs and projects, related with energy business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: