Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:59:32 PM

in conditions like now I think it is very difficult to recommend a coin for investment all depends on the confidence of each investor itself, in my opinion analyzing well and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we get
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
Hello bro, let me suggest you on going ICO on tokenomy platform, its call lyfe.health created by founder of indodax exchange, low price and softcap reached in a week, so many supporter from indonesian community.Lets make profit together.
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
You can try to read all of the whitepaper and the background of the altcoin for you to know if it is worth to invest in. But as of now, after i googled your question, you can try to invest in cardano. Based on what i have read in investinblockchain.com, it is the first fully open-source blockchain to build using peer-reviewed academic research. Well try to check that out.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

Take the suggestions given in the thread and research before  investing in the altcoins. For me supply chain is one of the first areas where blockchain will find it's use case.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

I would recommend you to buy EVOT. It is a new token that is used to split profits when arbitrage trading and the first ICO round just started. They are selling at $0.55 per token. The internal exchange is coming out in December and all tokens that aren't sold will be burnt increasing the price of your token. If you buy enough you can join the beta testing of the arbitrage bots that will give passive income. A similar project, ARB, is at about $5 per token which shows the room for growth of this project. You can buy some at https://www.evoai.network/
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

One suggestion at the moment is hard to correct, ICO is not recommended, the famous coin you should pay attention. I think the current market is an opportunity but also a huge risk, hope you can take advantage.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:53:32 AM

It is hard to suggest any Altcoins for now because of this continues market price falls in which the dream of bullish run for this year is fading. Hopefully the market will bounce back by next year so for the main time lets just wait and see while creating new market plan for the next year development.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:37:17 AM

There are no such now, a further decline continued stagnation and increased the decrease in investment capital in all projects, I think that after that only a few will remain afloat.

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:45:16 AM

There are no such now, a further decline continued stagnation and increased the decrease in investment capital in all projects, I think that after that only a few will remain afloat.

dony buy any coins even bitcoin.

there will be a bear winter. be careful. dont enter market at this time
aaaldy

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:46:42 AM

IMO, market will bounce back, so i think it's time to buy good coins like eth.
hardworkinfamilyman

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 07:09:49 AM

NOW is the time to purchase....   good quality projects.

Go for  Neo, Qtum or Komodo.

For smaller caps go for Loki as there will be a huge upside in due course.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:57 AM

altcoin is now the best buy that is Redc this is extremely potential coin, can show us that the market is now in extremely bad phase, if the investment in the old coin will be risky If you invest in a new coin, then you have a better chance of making a profit.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Atomic.2017

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:18:29 AM

I won't recommend anything. I take no responsibility for advising anyone to do something which might not be okay for them. But I know there's a great new project in cryptocurrency called Virie.  It's got an easy-to-use interface and has built on the mistakes of traditional  crypto coins to make a system which works seamlessly, payment-wise and any other way. I make no recommendations, but I advise you to read up and see what you think.
I second the motion here. Even I have been doing a research about this lately so the recommendation is not specific to any crypto but to do some research to find out yourself. Although Virie does look promising with a user friendly interface and it own distributed exchange and escrow system, it is still best to learn more about it first before doing anything.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:29:44 AM

Now buy ETH, because ETH is a potential coin, maybe they will rise sharply in the near future, by the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 the ETH will recover, so I always hold the coin patiently. this, no matter how small they are
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

ICOs are the only way to get big bunch of dollars in several years. I consider that most of modern top coins will dissapear without any significant trace.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

ICOs are the only way to get big bunch of dollars in several years. I consider that most of modern top coins will dissapear without any significant trace.
If we consider the development of the cryptocurrency market in 2016 and 2017, then the investment in the company ico at that time was very profitable, In addition, the market for ico companies offered a fairly large range of bonuses. But today it is more profitable to buy coins on the stock exchange.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

There are many old coins available in the crypto currency but it depends are you looking for long-term investment or short-term investment.  I would suggest you long-term investments are always gives better results then short-term holdings.  ETH, EOS, Apple are good options for long-term holding.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

overall it depends on the strategy that you will use to invest, because not all newly emerging ICO coins have good potential and can survive the price at a high rate, not to mention if the ICO turns out to be a scam.

there are lots of old coins that have good potential to increase their prices higher but if you want to invest only in the long term. in my opinion with the current market situation, it is better to do a short-term strategy just to be able to get profit to cover our needs.

Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:24:34 PM

I would advise you to pay attention to the coins STRAT and NEO. They are quite promising and they are now trading at very low prices.

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
MirandaGreen12

Activity: 131
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

This coins are still best to hold BTC, ETH, BCH, DASH, LTC. Coins such as this will be valuable since the demand and community is continuously growing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: