Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:08:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Any altcoins recommend to buy?  (Read 4668 times)
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:36:48 PM

Check out media protocol, its a damn good project and already doing pretty well with partnerships etc. Other than that im sticking to my safe old top 10

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy
it is very difficult to recommend an altcoin like that. because a lot of projects are failing now. plus the price is now not stable. confused to see a good project at a time like this.
I highly recommend to buy the Ethereum as main Altcoin in the options. because with this level Ethereum progress is quite high is very capable of being the main advantage with the count on it as a major coin for purchase and supported for the development of the future.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

Hi! This is Ruby-X!
I want to recommend RBY in Ruby-X coin!
ICO was just finished and the offcial service of Ruby-X was just opened!
Check grand opening events on Ruby-X website.
Thanks Smiley

Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Now a lot of promising coins, a lot of new with good ideas and product. First the classics: Eos,NEO, SC,XEM, SYS. Coins that are not so often buy, but promising GUN, TNT, BNB, QLC.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:18:06 AM

own analysis will generate value and satisfaction. when what was suggested by others can't match the expectations this will necessarily be a bad thing to do. many of the ICO and the best coins and people's opinions will always differ. expand references and analysis will be enough help with what you do.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:37:38 AM

Would be better if you can do your own research and choose your altcoins yourself ,following someone's idea might be risky or to lower your risks you might want to choose from top 100 altcoins .

Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

I think some altcoins that we deserve to buy now are Noahcoin, Ripple, Cardano and TRON, I have observed these coins and they look promising in the future, buying now will make us get big profits.
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:44:34 AM

The current altcoin is hard to increase by 2-3 times, but I can recommend some better altcoins for you. I think they all have great potential!
MDA
AE
ARN

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

Hello bro and sis, can recommend me some new altcoins, which you think are great project can invest some when their ICO and earn triple or double  Cheesy

Are you dreaming? Who can guarantee that ICO will definitely earn 2-3 times? If anyone assures you that their ICO will make you 2-3 times profitable, I am sure this must be a scma.
sunao11

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

Altcoin is very cheap. The value of Altcoin fell by 90-95%. Now is the time to buy any altcoin in the top 10,now you buy and keep them. I believe your account will be x2, x3 in 2019
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

A good altcoint recommendation to buy the first one is definitely ethereum there are also neo, eos, ripple I think coint - coint is a good prospect for investment and certainly profitable
marcitosi

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:37:28 AM

I would strongly advise you to buy Altcoins strictly from the top 20 because they have proven themselves to be very good coins that can grow in price very well in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████ BITZON ███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ First Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●[/url]
https://bitzon.io/
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Altcoins are growing now in common but Waves and NEO are my favorite ones and only they have enough strong  position for the future improving.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
vividbery

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

Ethereum, eos, my dash recommends the coint which is good for investment, if you are sure to invest in these three cointers, hopefully you are lucky
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

I have seen the previous comments and I would also pick cardano if I were you. I have already invested in it and I think it is a great catch

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
moanna123

Activity: 88

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:39:29 AM

it  is   abit   hard   to  recommend   altcoin  to  buy   but  if  i  would  be  you  i  would  use  my  investment  on etheriumm since  its  incrrease and  potential  for future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:20:20 AM

I highly prefer ethereum because there are a lot of people today who are investing on it so we can expect higher prices in the future when the market starts to pump up again just like january when eth reached $1k dollars in the market.
lots of coins that are capable of I recommend to purchase. with the development of the coins have very capable to generate even more profit
Ethereum
EOS
TRON
the third coin is becoming the mainstay of my Altcoin that I use for a long time with its development are present.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

I have come across several posts like this and I always give my advice to those who come to communities and forum to seek for recommendation, nothing is wrong though but my advise is that please do your research before investing on any project because there are too many scam projects out there.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:27:34 AM

There are so many altcoints available that it is difficult to recommend a good altcoint to make an investment, but I am sure that ethereum is the right choice to buy and made an investment because of the advantages it has.
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:41:39 AM

There are so many altcoints available that it is difficult to recommend a good altcoint to make an investment, but I am sure that ethereum is the right choice to buy and made an investment because of the advantages it has.
Ethereum is the right choice if for a long-term investment, many people suggest Ethereum because in the long run it is very profitable, yes the price is very low but I am sure the market will recover soon so that Ethereum can rise high in the future, use the time now to double coins Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: