Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:34:20 AM

Poll would simply say ETH wins but there might be changes if something big happens about that xrapid.

You should be reading these updates because it says that XRP is more decentralized than BTC and ETH which kind of makes investors filling their bags of XRP these days. I just copy these links from their thread here, quite interesting if you read about how.

https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/
https://ambcrypto.com/is-the-xrp-ledger-more-decentralized-than-bitcoin-btc/

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:37:33 AM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

In my own opinion, i prefer to use ethereum because it is more profitable due to the demand in the market while ripple is not so popular and it does not support so many platforms.

darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:49:43 AM

ethereum obviously always to be the best among the other altcoin fact it ripple. the ruler of the ICO with the platform is capable of making her endure exactly under the bitcoin. even though the value of the ethereum falls within this time but still it remained altcoin strong enough and able to persist in its position. the ripple that has a centralized system would be pretty hard to compete with coins such as the ethereum.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Of course I am for ETHEREUM !!!  ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, it will never cost much!
I completely agree with you, because here you do not even need to think, and immediately make a stand on the etherium. Efirium is practically the leader of the crypto-currency market, and Ripple is the desire to unite the crypto-currency world and the banking system.
I am a huge ETH supporter, but I disagree that XRP is not a cryptocurrency by definition. It is. They are just different and both are valuable to different folks. It is not about the price, but potential and purpose.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

In my own opinion, i prefer to use ethereum because it is more profitable due to the demand in the market while ripple is not so popular and it does not support so many platforms.
I would agree, but I actually support both, they are different and have advantages both of them. Ripple is decentralized too as you can see from the links above, and it may be not as popular but it has potential and own functions.
doberman
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

Ripple is already on second revenge and those who have invested in Ripple were right and now in a good plus! I think the ripple will still grow and this coin has a good future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
xrpholder1982

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

In XRP, the scope is very limited, in Ethereum, on the contrary, it is limitless...The conclusion is obvious:)

Really?  I would suggest you research Codius.  Ripple has a more robust smart contracts platform.  Vitalik was talking to Ripple in 2013 when Ripple was beginning to develop Codius.  They put that project on hold to build out the ILP. Ripple saw the advantages of building the highway before any vehicles were put on the road.  A good highway allows for Metcalfe's Law to express itself.  In 2019 everyone will see the incredible result of building robust plumbing.  The fact is that Codius is a better product than Etherium.  That aside, XRP has infinite use cases being the fastest and most secure mainstream crypto.  When you consider that Ripple has carried out their decentralization plan beautifully over the past 12 months there is nothing holding it back from claiming the top spot.  It will certainly happen before 2020.  Nano is faster but with ZERO liquidity and a team incapable of fostering growth isn't worth mentioning in the same sentence.  For the cross-border payments use case nothing appears to be able to fill this vast void aside from XRP.  Its demonstrated to save banks and payment providers massive amounts of money above XCurrent.  SWIFT is dying and XRP is the only logical solution.  SAP is integrating XRP, they are working with 60+ central banks and XRapid is coming before the end of the year.  I have nothing against ETH at all its just obvious from every angle that XRP is going to succeed, just look at the fundamentals. Oh, also research Coil and web monetization and streaming payments.  Yet another brilliant use case for XRP. 
BitRo

Activity: 289

Semux BFT consensus algorithm

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

I'm watching the price war with interest. The Ethereum again took the second place in terms of capitalization. but I think that soon he will lose his position.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

I think that ether is the best coin ever and you should be able to buy it and keep it. to my mind, it is the best way to earn today taking little efforts. As for me, ripple is also good but it doesn't have the same potential as ether

Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:24:31 PM

today we are surprised by XRP coin which can replace the ETH position but not for a few minutes. in this case we will consider the two coins which are more potential from the beginning of the journey. for now I am more interested in XRP than graphics are very stable and in my opinion currently more potential than ETH that has lost a lot of value. How about you?
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

personally i think ethereum is more powerful than ripple i think the pump is artificial in ripple case i still did'nt get the real value of ripple can you kindly simplify what's the role of ripple in this market
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:31:21 PM

Ripple has many prospects in the future, but I think that ETH can not be defeated. Too many platforms on the market use the ethereum as the main currency of payment.
cotabarmot

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:32:18 PM

as we have all observed in recent days, ripple in a growing market is more pamped and the etherium is growing more smoothly. I bought a ripple and apparently not in vain. today I sold it, but after the drawdown I will buy again. but I do not forget about the etherium, but I do not want to keep it for a long time now.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

Both probably good vehicles to make more satoshis at the moment.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:33:39 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

ripple of course was once good way to start a bsiness but it is not that good now and i recommend you to choose ethereum
89shaky

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

My favorite is still the ethereum, it seems to me that he will not give his place in the forefront. I will continue to invest in this coin
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

Ripple might have overtaken Ethereum to the second spot on coin market cap, but this should not influence your choice in investing in which coin. Ideally, it will be wise to invest in ethereum over ripple because, ethereum will assume its previous spot in no time. It will be wise to invest in ethereum at the expense of Ripple.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

I don't prefer either of them. I'm going to use right of my election in favor of  Stellar Lumens or NEO. Neither Ethereum nor Ripple gives me hope for the future of cryptocurrencies.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:40:48 PM

Now Ripple came in second place to my surprise, but I do not think he's better than Etherium cham, I stay with Eth, but time will tell, I use ETH more so much, and Ripple, as many said, had to die, but the future will show us!
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

both of projects are top ranked projects that has so many attraction form community. Among this I think Ripple will gives more profit than Ethereum, when market gets recover. as saying that i think Etherum is some thing safer investment than Ripple.Both are good. If someone can invest on both it will more valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: