Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

We have seen in the past, the Ripple can make crazy rallys from time to time, but in most cases, it it not that great investments in my view.

The price of the ripple is pumped and then rapidly drops to the previous values. I guess it can be the same now. Eth, despite the current problems, seems to be a much better investment for a long term than xrp.

I share your opinion about Ripple. It seems that Pump and Dump is the game there.
Ethereum is one of the best coins and it is great investment having the current price in mind.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CokeCoin

Activity: 235
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:18:03 PM

Ripple is a total scam that is based on tons of hype and marketing, it's creators are huge speculants. Ethereum is a technology that gives life to hundreds of ICOs and tokens. So the choice is obviouse.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

I was always behind Etherium, but recent events show that Ripple is also a very strong project and surprised me with their growth. And yet in the long run I will be for Etherium, as it remains king in the market of ICO, and I think it's the main way of development of the market.
we really hear more and also use ethereum as an investment for us and indeed become a favorite investment for many people,because ico and bounty also make eth more popular

I still like to buy ETH since most of the ICO wants ETH coins , wherein any transactions made during exchange is in need of ETH , while ripple is a centralized coin in which most of the people in crypto didn't like .
gorkin0606

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

I choose ethereum. it is very good investment for our time. Now very tasty price and I recommend to buy it on all spare cash.  Wink

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:22:16 PM

If you invest into both coin you will secure better chance to get coin which can go to the moon Smiley. That is why diversification matters.

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

I don't know how any other person out there is seeing it anyway because I always see Ripple as a pump and dump coin. Also Ripple is mostly supported in Asia Continent, unlike Ethereum that has a wide rage of support world-wide. So give it to Ethereum.
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I think you can invest both of them. So you can win in every condition. Choosing only one crypto is very risky nowadays. Because market is very bad..
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:33:19 PM

that two coin are really good , if that want to choice i will invest 70 % to ethereum and rest to Ripple , im more preffer ethereum cz the price rightnow are on dip price
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

ripple and ethereum are good coins, I don't choose one of the 2 coins, I keep them for investment, using a different investment method. ethereum for long term and riplle for short term. some time ago when the ripple pump, I also got a little profit, as well as ethereum. do not choose, if you can benefit from etherum and ripple, just invest in both.

ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:37:37 PM

I think that ether is the best coin after btc and they both can lead the market for long, ripple is not bad but as for me it is not worth many efforts because i ivest in ether and believe that it will be the best for long
mr.nby

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

I think you can invest both of them. So you can win in every condition. Choosing only one crypto is very risky nowadays. Because market is very bad..

My choice is still eth. Eth is more profitable in the longer term despite recent big drops. Ripple behaves like a typical pump and dump coin and is better for speculation.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:54:54 PM

ripple and ethereum are good coins, I don't choose one of the 2 coins, I keep them for investment, using a different investment method. ethereum for long term and riplle for short term. some time ago when the ripple pump, I also got a little profit, as well as ethereum. do not choose, if you can benefit from etherum and ripple, just invest in both.
I agree with your strategy. Ethereum for long-term investments. Ripple for short-term. The ripple of good earnings, it is possible to rapidly trade this coin!!  I support your post.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I like eth more. Ripple is a very risky investment, as many traders prefer not to bond with it because it is not a crypto currency. Still I would invest in top coins such as ada, xlm, ltc end of the year they will bring a good profit.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
blackgklass

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

my choice is Ethereum. I think this is the best blockchain for the moment
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

ripple is decentralized crypto currency and i will never suggest anyone to invest in it.. we should not call it a crypto currency.. ether is the second generation of blockchain which offers the smart contracts so surely ETh is the winner here

sotovid

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

The ethereum has more chances to grow, see what growth it showed, and if the market is now rapidly rising, then it will beat its maximum.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

ripple is decentralized crypto currency and i will never suggest anyone to invest in it.. we should not call it a crypto currency.. ether is the second generation of blockchain which offers the smart contracts so surely ETh is the winner here
I hope you wanted to say that ripple is centralised crypto. And I totally agree that it doesn't make sense to invest in it. Following last news they have made stake pump on some shitty news that doesn't really makes value for investors.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Betheng

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

No doubt that i still say that between the two i prefer ethereum. Ethereum already proved himself in cryptoworld. Ethereum is the next coin after bitcoin. Ethereum for the past year is proving its name. Etheruwm is the main platform of different ICO now. They uses it to make the transaction much easier in return to their tokens. And because of that ethereum coin is indemand the value of it is high not that high like bitcoin but still the value of it is already good. As long as the higher the demand and the number of ethereum in the market is not many the demand will get high.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Considering that more than 70% of all XRP coins are in the hands of developers and their team and they have a control over any wallet in their network and, if desired, can block it without explaining the reasons. Do you really think that this project will really be supported by the community and people will buy coins which are not under their control ? I never seriously considered ripple as an investment in long term, do not let periodic pumps mislead you, it's just market manipulations created by traders to earn extra profits.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:07:19 PM

Although Ripple recently ranked second in the crypto market, I think that the ETH is much more global and more fundamental, so the victory will be for the Ether!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: