Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:54:59 AM

The game has begun, which will have the top 2 seed in the market cap?
will it be RIPPLE or ETHEREUM, but still i am betting for eth all the way.
ETH will remain on the 2nd seen as it has better project than XRP.
entersandman2907

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:56:02 AM

Ripple is not decentralised which is all in crypto, and on the other hand Eth isn't still where it needs to be, but for me I would go with Eth keeping in mind the Upgrades the team is testing
coolboy1

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:56:36 AM

I still stick with ethereum but will buy some xrp too because maybe major pump will come soon
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

I think they are both good to invest our money this year but still I prefer one which is Ethereum because this is the 1st coin that I know that has a good features that you gonna really love it. And I think most of the friends you have that knows ethereum will also recommend it to you just like how I recommend it, and still it is your own decision if you like to invest to it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:22:14 AM

Hi, everybody. Both of these coins are very promising, and now the capitalization of ripple has grown. You can certainly invest in the air, and in ripple. Since the potential of these coins is very high, and will continue to be even better.
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

I think ETH will still be the first choice after btc, and
I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

It is difficult to compare these coins, they are created for different purposes.
Last year I had a distrust of the ripple, but now I see how many world banks make a partnership with ripple, and that's very good.
- I have also doubts about the ripple and until now, I still can not believe it because it has disappointed me a few times, although in recent times, it has shown strength but I will not be fooled again, you should be careful with it. Banks cooperate with it only because they are interested in technology that can make services faster, on the value of the ripple, they really do not care while eth is probably more practical when it becomes a smart contract and is a platform of many altcoin, I still believe that eth has greater potential in the future

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:12:28 PM

I do not think that the Ripple project today is better than ETH, this is understandable only by the fact that Ripple is not a cryptocurrency at all, because it does not have its own blockchain, you must understand that cryptocurrency must have at least some blockchain in this and value.
Betheng

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:50:36 PM

Between the two. I still choose ethereum. Ethereum is already stablished coin in the market. Its considered as the queen of the cryptocurrency while bitcoin is still the king. Ethereum is being indemand for the past few years because many ICO is using ethereum as their platform. If the trend of the ICO that they will keep on using ethereum as their platform no questions that ethereum will be as successful as bitcoin.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:55:43 PM

I think that ether is a good coin which isn't worse than ripple, you can buy both of them because they are worth investing in. You should buy any of them because all other coins are less popular and powerful
nokat

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:38 PM

I would like to invest in both ripple and ethereum but I prioritize ethereum to ripple. Since I came into the cryptocurency business, it is only ethereum investment I have done most.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

I prefer ethereum over ripple, Ethereum nowadays is popular and many investors use the ethereum blockchain as for their projects.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:24:44 PM

Ethereum gains a lot of support and popularity as it said to be decentralized blockchain comparing to BTC

while ripple is opposite and made an attempt on banks using using blockchains

However investing wise is that these two will not be ignored

I'm just getting more profits in xrp for trading than eth as of the moment
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

What the ripple did right now is certainly impressive, but I think it's temporary. Therefore, it is not necessary to be guided only by such indicators, but to think that the Ethereum is much more stable and capable of becoming even better and more efficient with bulls and additional development.
BTCITA187

Activity: 1176
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

What the ripple did right now is certainly impressive, but I think it's temporary. Therefore, it is not necessary to be guided only by such indicators, but to think that the Ethereum is much more stable and capable of becoming even better and more efficient with bulls and additional development.
Yes this is really impressive cause XRP beat  ETH again and now 2th place on CMC. Again! I thought that was just accident but now I think XRP really tried to be 2th coin on market and if we won't see some news or something from Ether team, XRP will be second coin for a long time. 
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

for the long term, in my opinion, Ripple will be able to compete with Ethereum on the market. but for now Ethereum is still the best. and if you want to invest, there's no harm in buying these two coins because they have the same potential. but if you have to choose, I choose a safer coin, Ethereum
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

for the long term, in my opinion, Ripple will be able to compete with Ethereum on the market. but for now Ethereum is still the best. and if you want to invest, there's no harm in buying these two coins because they have the same potential. but if you have to choose, I choose a safer coin, Ethereum
That's right, in this time Ethereum better than Ripple, but I dont think in the future the Ripple will be able
to compete with Ethereum. Ethereum already has a team and a very good community rather than Ripple.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:37:23 PM

Ethereum is stronger than ripple, but both are good altcoins to hold in the long run, and can provide decent results. And I think having both of them is wiser.

Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I have always supported the Ethereum and continue to do so. Because I do not trust the ripple. I'm sure that the Ethereum will grow to the new year and will be about $ 600.
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:40:29 PM

As i observed recently though, ripples are very good and cause spikes. But i would choose ETH for long and longer purposes because the ripple I feel is just a matter of time but ETH is different, it plays an important role in crypto and the campaign. I believe ETH will accelerate and will create surprises coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: