Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:17:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM OR RIPPLE?  (Read 6647 times)
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

For me, a RIPPLE coin is something incomprehensible. I do not know why he is in such high places. I see a huge future for the ethereum coin, and this coin will grow in the future and gain popularity.
This is is a good question, because both ethereum and ripple can help our future to make really better and if i only have a small amount of savings or money i willl really go to buy ripple but if i have a huge money i will go to buy ethereum and only few ripple.
the choice becomes good, we can see our financial condition before making an investment. because both coins now show a good and significant development, so I think Ripple or Ethereum is still the best at this time.

victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

To be honest, I don’t understand how to compare such projects, of course, recently the Ripple project has really begun to be very popular because people have probably begun to forget that the Ripple project is not a cryptocurrency.
sladkoejka

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

these are 2 giants and each is good in its own way; there is no need to choose only one of the two, when you can buy both. This is how to choose between the machine and the Refrigerator - 2 these things are needed and everyone performs their tasks and was created for certain purposes.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:44:53 PM

these are 2 giants and each is good in its own way; there is no need to choose only one of the two, when you can buy both. This is how to choose between the machine and the Refrigerator - 2 these things are needed and everyone performs their tasks and was created for certain purposes.
For a long term I will prefer to choose ethereum then ripple. its so obvious right. ethereum supply are limited and sure will still going up even it in max supply but for ripple. I dont thing ripple will going up with it billion of suppy. I always avoid coins that has too much supply.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:49:12 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?
Check out the charts in the past and make up your mind:

Ripple: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ripple
Ethereum: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/ethereum

I still believe in Eth not Ripple, now 60% my asset already become Eth. Ripple have so many news but I must say not giving significant impact, just gone like the wind. Eth has less news but many people use it, I can say more trust into it. Both will survive with their own way but Eth is better, believe me.

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:52:24 PM

I like ethereum. On the XRP coin, I already earned. I don’t like how many coins developers have. I do not want to buy XRP anymore. There are many excellent projects on the cryptocurrency market.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

Ripple is inflationary coin. More than half of the supply is with the company which makes it a manipulative coin. It is good for short term hodl and trades. XRP has little utility as a token. Ripple blockchain is used excessively and not coin.

ETH on the other hand is fit for long term trades and hodl. It is a utility coin. It has potential to grow.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

I do not like both of these assets, because they are manipulated by two certain individuals, literally a couple of words. This should not be the case in cryptocurrency.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:56:10 PM

Both coins are pretty good. I would have equally invested in one and the other. this way you reduce the risk of losing the money invested.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

If I choose only one of them, then I’ll be more into ETH, and I see more potential in ETH than in Ripple.

aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

for now I am more interested in ripple. I see that in the past few weeks the ripple has gone up, while Eth has just the opposite. but if for the long run I would definitely prefer ethereum. because as long as the ICO is still popular, there are still many people who need eth.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:23:47 PM

If I choose only one of them, then I’ll be more into ETH, and I see more potential in ETH than in Ripple.
   Ripple has now made his rise. Now it is more rational to look at other cryptocurrencies that will begin their upward movement.
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

Both coins are pretty good. I would have equally invested in one and the other. this way you reduce the risk of losing the money invested.
from the proven analysis these two coins are indeed high potential. I also think that I will invest in both of them when the current price is low, but it is quite worrying when the time goes down. but the quality will soon rise soon.
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1327

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

Many people start to invest in Ripple instead of Ethereum. These 2 giants are fighting for the second and third place in the list. What do you think is wise to invest to?

Ripple of Ethereum?

I bet on Etherium. I don't like Ripple with its centralization, which contradicts all cryptocurrencies. I am sure that in the near future Etherium will grow in value and very much overtake competitors in capitalization.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
murgorx

Activity: 443
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:40:47 PM

Ripple of Ethereum?

I bet on Etherium. I don't like Ripple with its centralization, which contradicts all cryptocurrencies. I am sure that in the near future Etherium will grow in value and very much overtake competitors in capitalization.

Where did you see the centralization in Ripple buddy? Cheesy I have a hard time finding it, would you please explain it to me, please? Ofc, with links to proofs, if possible, of course Smiley
Awens

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

My choice would be Ethereum. It  is a second generation blockchain, and the implementation of smart contracts and decentralised applications makes it a far more valuable investment in my opinion.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Ripple have to test and have to compete with Stellar Lumen which is more cheaper and faster than Ripple.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

Of course I am for ETHEREUM !!!  ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, it will never cost much!
In my opinion, this is a very difficult question, and it’s almost impossible to give a definite answer. The reason being all of these have their advantages  and drawbacks and virtually nobody can give you more than a speculation.
thienthankt1

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:05 AM

I choose ETH. I believe in ETH and believe it will recover by the end of this year. The ETH management team has changed very positively and I see that ETH has started to recover.
Tokentalks

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Etherium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: