Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225832 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
jamespastagueule

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:46:57 PM

BSV Node New Update

The Bitcoin SV Node team released version 0.2.0 of the Bitcoin SV Node implementation today. This update to the software continues the Bitcoin SV focus on massive scaling, delivering a new API to support mining massive blocks and including support for the Quasar Bitcoin SV protocol upgrade that is scheduled for July 24th 2019. The Quasar Bitcoin SV protocol upgrade will increase the maximum acceptable block size from 128MB to 2GB.

The release has been managed using the team’s enterprise-class development, release, and quality assurance processes, providing additional assurance on the quality of the software delivered.

The new mining API is a big step forwards towards mining massive blocks on the Bitcoin SV network. This API is based on the work of Andrew Stone and Johan van der Hoeven and was subsequently collaboratively updated by nChain with input from mining professionals. The API removes the impact of the size of the block on mining operations, providing a fixed size header to the mining equipment regardless of block size. The design also removes the need for wallet capabilities to be included in the Bitcoin SV node implementation, which will enable significant performance improvements. This API will form the foundation of future improvements to the mining functions of the Bitcoin SV Node implementation while maintaining a stable API which miners can integrate into their systems.

Changes of note include:

new mining API
support for Quasar upgrade
change of the license to Open BSV license
default maximum OP_RETURN size to 100kb
default transaction relay delay to 150ms
upgrade to C++17
removal of support for 32-bit and ARM architectures
cleanup of defunct code – magnetic upgrade activation, ABC forced obsolescence
Source code is available on the bitcoin-sv github https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv and the signed binaries are available on https://download.bitcoinsv.io/

Source: https://bitcoinsv.io/2019/05/20/bitcoin-sv-node-v0-2-0-released/

Do you know what is the procedure to follow to install a node with windows 10. I can only find for Linux.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOoOBa

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:06:16 PM

why does it seem to upset you that Mr. Wright is claiming his copyright? i don't understand all this repeated animosity Huh
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:23:12 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 06:19:02 AM by alevlaslo

the crypto market is falling today, and the BSV is holding above $ 100  Cool

trend drew the letter W, it means 2Victory, continued growth

Sale the first NFT of the first foto
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 06:41:25 AM

why does it seem to upset you that Mr. Wright is claiming his copyright? i don't understand all this repeated animosity Huh

His copyright ? LMAO.

Read and learn: https://www.stopcraigwright.com/evidence

U must compete - stop is dumb and does not work. It rathers shows u are just trolling.

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
BOoOBa

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:42:43 AM

His copyright ? LMAO.

Read and learn: https://www.stopcraigwright.com/evidence

U must compete - stop is dumb and does not work. It rathers shows u are just trolling.

Getting desperate ? Don't dare learning the truth ?

My humble little boy (Iamtutut) you seem to have a serious problem, perhaps in your head. Have you ever thought about using the time you waste here to proclaim your nonsense and go to another doctor who will really do you a favor for your head? Your time is precious, don't waste it.

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:41:22 AM

Dr. Craig Wright raises the stakes for detractors with U.S. copyright registrations.

The world is still reacting to the news that Dr. Craig Wright has received U.S. copyright registrations for the Bitcoin whitepaper and original Bitcoin code. Twitter users and some crypto news outlets have tried to analyze the story and stake claims to what it means, including CoinDesk. As a result, the U.S. Copyright Office has put out a clarification of recent events, and Dr. Wright has shared some additional statements to his detractors.

As an initial matter, global copyright law does not require an author to obtain copyright registrations in order to own copyright to his works. Dr. Wright – as author – always held copyright ownership of the Bitcoin white paper and Bitcoin code he wrote since the moment he created those works and fixed them into a tangible medium of expression. But in certain countries, like the United States, an author receives additional benefits by obtaining copyright registration for his works.

For the registration process, the U.S. Copyright Office press statement explains the typical process used to examine U.S. copyright applications: “The claimant certifies as to the truth of the statements made in the submitted materials. The Copyright Office does not investigate the truth of any statement made.” What needs to be emphasized is that the copyright claimant must certify the truth of statements made in the copyright application.

If a copyright registration is disputed, as many now seem to be excited to dispute Dr. Wright’s copyright ownership claim, the process for that is simple too. The U.S. Copyright Office notes:

“Disputes over the claims in a registration may be heard before federal courts, including disputes over authorship of a work. Someone who intentionally includes false information in an application may be subject to penalties.”

In fact, it is a criminal offense in the United States to “knowingly make a false representation of a material fact in the application for copyright registration… or in any written statement filed in connection with the application.” 17 U.S.C. §506(e). So any other would-be claimants to the Bitcoin white paper and early code should be forewarned before they submit false copyright claims. To get his copyright registrations, and to face those potential penalties, Dr. Wright had to certify to the truth of all statements supporting the copyright registration.

Importantly, the U.S. Copyright Office’s public statement actually confirms the accuracy of Dr. Wright’s recounting of how the Copyright Office did not just “rubber-stamp” his copyright applications:

“In the case of the two registrations issued to Mr. Wright, during the examination process, the Office took note of the well-known pseudonym “Satoshi Nakamoto,” and asked the applicant to confirm that Craig Steven Wright was the author and claimant of the works being registered. Mr. Wright made that confirmation.”

That portion of the U.S. Copyright Office public statement is conveniently left out of other media sites’ reporting.

What is especially notable in Dr. Wright’s situation is the U.S. Copyright examiner responded far more quickly to the copyright applications than is normal—within three business days (which is extremely unusual and extremely fast)—and asked questions about the applications, including recognizing that the Bitcoin white paper was a famous work and noting there were questions about who is Satoshi Nakamoto.

Dr. Wright explained the logic of what he’s done here, and it makes perfect sense: “I have sworn under oath under law to my role as the creator of bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto,” he said. “I have given evidence under law and under the consequences where to lie would be perjury.”

This is the forum that Dr. Wright has chosen to prove that he’s Satoshi, and he’s waiting for someone with the guts to face him in court to say otherwise. He said about his decisions, “The correct place for such disputes is in court. I shall continue with the civil claims but, I will act to give evidence and testimony to law enforcement.”

Not only now has he reinforced his claim, but he’s did so using a legal process that requires certifying the truth of his claim s(with threat of potential penalties if they are false). That’s how deep his confidence goes that he can prove he authored the Bitcoin whitepaper and created Bitcoin itself.

Furthermore, contrary to what naysayers are suggesting, the U.S. copyright registrations do carry legal weight in enforcement proceedings.

CoinDesk’s article on the news downplays these facts, and focuses on how the Copyright Office didn’t need any proof that Dr. Wright was Satoshi. But they ignore the fact that the U.S. Copyright Office asked for confirmation that Dr. Wright was the author of the Satoshi Nakaomoto works before issuing registrations (which again had to be statements certified to be true). CoinDesk also ignores that the man behind Bitcoin is raising the stakes once again, and unlike his detractors, he’s willing to certify his claims into legal records, rather than some meaningless tweets. To those social media trolls, Wright said:

“Those seeking to spread lies and false accusations in secret and through social media will find that they have to answer for their actions. Use of this form of irresistible and cowardly attack is outside the boundaries of fair and equitable society and of justice.”

If anyone feels strongly enough, and is sure enough of their convictions, to prove that Dr. Craig Wright did not create Bitcoin, he’s made his terms clear: Face him in court, and he will prove to the law and the world the truth of his claims. If you want to claim your own copyrights for the Bitcoin white paper, Dr. Wright has set the terms for that too, saying, “Those seeking to legitimately profit from their lies and fraud as they denigrate me and make false claims will face criminal justice.”

Dr. Wright didn’t have to go this route, he could have quietly sat on the sidelines and avoided all of this drama. To do so though would be to allow criminality to continue with the creation he made. He can’t stand for that. He said, “In due time, I am going to clean out this industry that I created of the fraud and scams.”

Now that Dr. Wright has set the terms under which he will prove his identity as Satoshi, with civil cases for his trolls, sworn testimony to the government to back up his claim, and legal battles for anyone brave enough to test his evidence in court, the man’s resolve is stronger than ever. “I am Satoshi Nakamoto,” he declares. “I created Bitcoin. If you try and falsely claim that you did, you are committing a criminal offence and we will ensure you are charged with a crime.”

In the meantime, if you want to hear more about the early days of Bitcoin, and possibly hear more exciting revelations, attend the Fireside chat, attended by Dr. Craig Wright and hosted by Bitcoin Association Founding President Jimmy Nguyen, on May 30 at the CoinGeek Toronto scaling conference. The two are sure to talk about this topic, and many others, and it’s an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.

Source: https://coingeek.com/dr-craig-wright-raises-the-stakes-for-detractors-with-u-s-copyright-registrations/

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 10:54:12 AM

Craig Wright of house Satoshi, the first of his name, Protector of Bitcoin, Breaker of Shitcoins and Father of Dragons.
(cost $ 0.14)  https://streamanity.com/video/3HZ8Ff8QAAgh2t?ref=6b602ea6-0c45-4588-913c-c8e3592b134a

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 12:24:45 PM

It's funny to watch this soap opera all over news media, courts, social media when it is so easy for Dr. Craig Wright to prove all of us that he is Satoshi. He just needs to move the coins from Satoshi wallets. Why doesn't he?

That doesn't prove much either - trolls will shout he might ve stolen ?

What facts u might need for a real proof ? Is it possible for all ?

Or is it about PoW - find it if u work it out.

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 01:44:13 PM

Dr. Wright didn’t have to go this route, he could have quietly sat on the sidelines and avoided all of this drama. To do so though would be to allow criminality to continue with the creation he made. He can’t stand for that. He said, “In due time, I am going to clean out this industry that I created of the fraud and scams.”

so sell everything and go into BSV, after all another coins will deemed illegal and banned  Roll Eyes

BOoOBa

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:40:00 PM
Merited by ðºÞæ (1)

Satoshi is a group of three: Dave Kleiman, Hal Finney and Craig Wright. The first two have already left our world, so the alias Satoshi now belongs only to Craig Wright on a completely legal basis

Seems obvious, the rude morons are determined to refuse the facts. The world may see that this gentleman (CSW) is who he claims to be, when he decides. After all, he doesn't owe anything to anyone and Especially not to stupid Internet users from this place or around the crypto world and beyond.

Understand that I am not young, I have succeeded in my life beyond what I could have imagined. I have various experiences and some of them go back on things when they happen. The basic principles will be organized, the same goes for the use of crypto in the world, it will depend only on you and what you decide to grant yourself and do with it. BSV is credible, it is a statement without fail. I personally support Craig Wright and nCHAIN. I encourage you to do the same.

If this is too difficult then it is better to leave this place to go back into the shadows and stop making your theatres " in a nervous breakdown " and wasting people's time.

WB
alevlaslo

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:58:38 PM

BSV legitimate coin, and BTC may be prohibited because he is struggling with pravitelstvom

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:37:54 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2019, 07:53:29 PM by alevlaslo

BSV can now require a domains bitcoin.org, bitcoin.com and Twitter @bitcoin

BSV legitimate coin, and BTC may be prohibited because he is struggling with pravitelstvom

Fucking LOL.
If ever Bitcoin is prohibited (not really possible, dah), just imagine what will happen to all the shitcoins including BSV.
I know you are a paid shill & somewhat retarded. It's OK. I will carry on forever.

Yes, they'll be worthless all except BSV, because everything will going to BSV

And silence... Roll Eyes

Yo Alev from Slovakia, where are you??
Not paid enough per post? What is it? Ask daddy Craig for a fucking raise will ya. To make it worth it.

the problem is that I'm a free, asked fee for the idea of a patent, but I was not paid anything Sad https://twitter.com/Aleksan00743929/status/1130833092367736833

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:38:16 AM

snipp

You misspelled segwit

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:29:51 AM

Dr. Craig Wright: Bitcoin will help “stamp out dishonesty and fraud”.

As the cryptocurrency industry exits its “wild west” immaturity, the true nature of digital currency is finally able to be understood, at least by some. There are still those that completely went off the deep end after reading Satoshi Nakamoto’s white paper on Bitcoin and bastardized the concept, but Dr. Craig Wright, who was recently recognized as Satoshi when he became the registered copyright owner of the Bitcoin white paper, has been spending a great deal of time trying to bring order to the Bitcoin chaos. He has published a new blog piece https://craigwright.net/blog/bitcoin-blockchain-tech/satoshi-and-the-sophists/  that hopes to shed even more light on what Bitcoin is really designed for, and where it finds its limitations.

Wright explains, “I did not create Bitcoin to make another underground drug currency. E-gold and Liberty Euro (a digital currency offered on Liberty Reserve) both existed and worked well for such a misguided purpose; they do so better than any blockchain ever can.” However, Bitcoin was able to add another layer to the economic process that the blockchain itself can’t – immutability. Wright asserts, “…[T]he significant distinction with Bitcoin lies in leaving behind an immutable evidence trail that is the blockchain. Bitcoin is designed in such a way that if you remove the evidence trail, you end up with problems as exhibited with Zcash.”

Those that have taken to altering the original design of Bitcoin are looking for a way to create a system that circumvents completely repudiation, the ability to deny the truth or validity of something. Wright points out that this is a “utopian dream” that isn’t possible in the real world. There will always be ways to validate data, which is exactly how it should be in a civilized, evolved society.

Wright adds, “In the future, with Bitcoin, individuals will create deterministic hierarchies of keys linked to their identity. Even so, it will only be evidence and not be proof. If a mere private key could be used as definitive proof and not merely evidence, we would implement a system far more draconian than forcing every person on earth to carry an identity card.”

Eventually, Bitcoin will take the place of systems that unfairly equate artificial assets to legitimate valuable and marketable goods. In referencing ways that governments and individuals have manipulated the system in the past for their own goals, Wright explains, “In countries such as Iceland in 2008, banks used fraudulent tricks to create capital out of nowhere. Alice would value her cat at $1 billion and sell it to Bob who would trade his dog that he valued with a capital value of $1 billion, and they would be held on loan between the two parties. The result was the creation of $4 billion worth of artificial capital.”

Those types of activities are still found today, even in the Bitcoin space. “[They are] the foundation for schemes like Tether, ICOs [initial coin offerings], and the bucket shops people call exchanges. All of them will end,” predicts Wright.

Source : https://coingeek.com/dr-craig-wright-bitcoin-will-help-stamp-out-dishonesty-and-fraud/

KNA84

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:59:23 AM

Message to the trolls:

This channel is created to provide information about BSV and its environment, to discuss informally, to present BSV's technological advances in a respectful way. If it is too difficult for you to be kind and respectful then I can do nothing for you. You are the only ones who grossly display yourself as trolls here despite your Legendary status, full member and so on, which have been granted to you due to your seniority. Gentlemen, I invite you to step back and look at what you have become to correct your international shame or erase your accounts.

jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:06:12 PM

Message to the trolls:

This channel is created to provide information about BSV and its environment, to discuss informally, to present BSV's technological advances in a respectful way. If it is too difficult for you to be kind and respectful then I can do nothing for you. You are the only ones who grossly display yourself as trolls here despite your Legendary status, full member and so on, which have been granted to you due to your seniority. Gentlemen, I invite you to step back and look at what you have become to correct your international shame or erase your accounts.

I wouldn't have said it better ! I applause !!!!
sirsplashalot

Activity: 520
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:19:01 PM

The only problem is your coin in itself is the biggest troll job currently happening in crypto.

It used to be BCH, but you claimed the title after your dev went back to his fraudulent claims that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.

BSV is a coin that champions itself on sticking to old tech. There is nothing new happening here other than another con artist is attempting a money grab with a somewhat novel ploy. If it didn't keep insisting that it was "the real bitcoin" and Wright was "the real Satoshi," we wouldn't care.

Most people can see through the scam, and the market has been treating it accordingly by gifting it with a much smaller market cap than Wright (or his investors) ever imagined it would have.

Wright's nonstop antics are proof that there is nothing behind this coin besides ego. He needs to keep up the attention-grabbing game because he knows his coin doesn't have the technical merit to stand on its own. We already saw this happen with BCH and Roger Ver...

Really, all BSV managed to do was divert the big blockers into two camps, both when combined do not even equal the former strength of BCH. This project is a failure, and it will only get worse from here on out. Watch and learn.

If you TRULY believe this.

Why do you spend countless hours writing about it? How many posts have you made in the Bitcoin SV thread?

Seriously. Why would someone pay so much attention to something they speak so terrribly for?

WHY?

Worried about my trust rating? I am too. Bitcointalk users ‘Lauda’ and ‘gmaxwell’ have abused their superior powers in trust system to align their views with the ‘correct views.’ In no legal system in any jurisdiction do we have a definition for what Bitcoin is, they do not have the power to tell us what it is based on the rule of law.
jamespastagueule

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 12:28:31 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2019, 06:00:07 PM by jamespastagueule

The only problem is your coin in itself is the biggest troll job currently happening in crypto.

It used to be BCH, but you claimed the title after your dev went back to his fraudulent claims that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.

BSV is a coin that champions itself on sticking to old tech. There is nothing new happening here other than another con artist is attempting a money grab with a somewhat novel ploy. If it didn't keep insisting that it was "the real bitcoin" and Wright was "the real Satoshi," we wouldn't care.

Most people can see through the scam, and the market has been treating it accordingly by gifting it with a much smaller market cap than Wright (or his investors) ever imagined it would have.

Wright's nonstop antics are proof that there is nothing behind this coin besides ego. He needs to keep up the attention-grabbing game because he knows his coin doesn't have the technical merit to stand on its own. We already saw this happen with BCH and Roger Ver...

Really, all BSV managed to do was divert the big blockers into two camps, both when combined do not even equal the former strength of BCH. This project is a failure, and it will only get worse from here on out. Watch and learn.

Understand that BSV is not just Craig wright! Technology is progressing, BSV is moving from +1GB blocks soon to even more. Metanet come....

It's not fair to write scam, there are hundreds of people who are advancing the research, especially on BSV. You understand that almost no one cares who Satoshi is if it is really "him" he will do it in time agreed, follow the flow. Do you understand?  I understand kna84's point of view. It is not constructive to write scam, defamations, wrongly and through even less to be disrespectful or racist for some, it has nothing to do here.

This is the very good result of the good work of the teams involved in Bitcoin Satoshi Vision BSV :

Getting Started
● Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System https://bitcoinsv.io/bitcoin/
● BitcoinSV - The Original Bitcoin https://bitcoinsv.io/
● nChain https://nchain.com/en/professional-services/

Videos
● The Value of Money - Why BSV will become the most valuable form of money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hboJyFyGFY
● Professionalizing Bitcoin & Bcommerce - Craig Wright - CoinGeek Conference London https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lRjXJmIdys
● nChain https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBCpqi_Kdc3BNgm0Kub-x_g/videos
● Craig Wright exclusive interview - Explains Metanet, Bitcoin SV, nChain & more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoYnZ6CAoAk
● Bitcoin SV: The Original Bitcoin & Global Public Blockchain for Enterprise - Jimmy Nguyen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBGs-vul-E8
● Jimmy Nguyen: It’s time for Bitcoin to grow up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR_1Lkn_364
● James Belding: Bitcoin SV is set to be the global commercial ledger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7QKOc-uJs
● CoinGeek BSV https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC95_Nqes9m5arhoT1lt1SFg/videos

Roadmap
● The roadmap to Genesis: part 1 https://bitcoinsv.io/2019/04/17/the-roadmap-to-genesis-part-1/

Communities
● Reddit r/bitcoincashSV https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoincashSV/
● Reddit r/bitcoinsv https://www.reddit.com/r/bitcoinsv/
● Bitcoin SV Discord Channel https://discord.gg/xNWbNKE
● English Bitcointalk Link (Thread with legendary trolls and censorship by moderators◂ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4985868.0
● Korean Bitcointalk  Bitcointalk Link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125266.msg

Buy BSV
● Float SV https://www.floatsv.com/
● Bitfinex https://www.bitfinex.com/
● Bittrex https://bittrex.com/
● Poloniex https://poloniex.com/
● OKEx https://www.kucoin.com/
● HitBTC https://hitbtc.com/

Wallets
● Desktop Wallets
- ElectrumSV https://electrumsv.io/  
- Exodus https://www.exodus.io/
- Atomic Wallet https://atomicwallet.io/

● Mobile Wallets  
- HandCash https://handcash.io/
- Edge https://edge.app/
- Coinomi https://www.coinomi.com/en/
- Centbee https://centbee.com/
- Simply Cash https://simply.cash/

● Web Wallets  
- Guarda https://guarda.co/
- Money Button https://www.moneybutton.com/

● Paper Wallets
- bitaddress.org https://www.bitaddress.org/

Blogs
● nChain blog https://nchain.com/en/blog/
● BitcoinSV.io News https://bitcoinsv.io/news/
● Craig Wright (Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin.) - Medium https://medium.com/@craig_10243
● Bitcoin SV - CoinGeek https://coingeek.com/news/tag/bitcoin-sv/

Blockchain Explorers
● svblox.com https://svblox.com/
● satoshi.io https://satoshi.io/
● bsvexplorer.info https://bsvexplorer.info/
● bchsvexplorer.com https://bchsvexplorer.com/

Charts & Graphs
● Bitcoin SV / Charts - Blockchair https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-sv/charts
● Coin Dance BSV charts https://sv.coin.dance/
● SVCharts.com https://www.svcharts.com/
● Bitcoin SV Transactions chart https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin%20sv-transactions.html

Apps and Social Media
● Yours.org https://www.yours.org/
● Bitstragram https://bitstagram.bitdb.network/
● Memo - Bitcoin Social Network https://memo.sv/
● Literatus - where you read and write https://en.literatus.org/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Payment Processors
● Bitcoin SV Payments for WooCommerce https://github.com/mboyd1/bitcoin-sv-payments-for-woocommerce
● Money Button https://www.moneybutton.com/
● AtomicPay - Decentralized Cryptocurrency Payment Processor https://atomicpay.io/global/en
● Coinify.com I Accept Virtual Currencies https://www.coinify.com/
● GoUrl - Bitcoin Payment Gateway https://gourl.io/
● CoinGate - Accept Cryptocurrencies https://www.coingate.com/
● WebCash - Point Of Sale https://www.bsvdevs.com/webcash

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Tokenization & Smart Contracts
● BitcoinToken http://bitcointoken.com/
● bitcoinasset:// Protocol https://github.com/bitcoin-asset/bitcoinassetjs
● Tokenized - Issue, Manage and Trade Legal Tokens https://tokenized.cash/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in APIs and Dev Tools
● BitDB https://bitdb.network/
● BitSocket https://bitsocket.org/
● Chronos BitDB https://chronos.bitdb.network/
● Planaria - Infinite API over Bitcoin https://planaria.network/
● Euler - BitDB Planaria Node https://euler.bitdb.network/
● C://_ Content Addressable Files over Bitcoin https://c.bitdb.network/
● WOC Explorer - Source Code https://github.com/waqas64/woc-explorer
● BitIndex - Wallet Cloud API http://www.bitindex.network/
● bitsv · PyPI https://pypi.org/project/bitsv/
● BASCIIAT. B:// to ASCII Art Transform https://basciiat.bitdb.network/
● B:// Bitcoin Data Protocol https://github.com/unwriter/B
● bsv Bitcore Library https://github.com/moneybutton/bsv/
● MiniGate https://github.com/monkeylord/MiniGate
● BitcoinFiles - SDK https://github.com/BitcoinFiles/bitcoinfiles-sdk
● A Framework for MetaNet Pages https://github.com/wy000000/A-Framework-for-MetaNet-Pages
● Genesis BitDB https://genesis.bitdb.network/
● Bitcoin Sticker Protocol https://sticker.planaria.network/
● Babel BitDB https://babel.bitdb.network/
● Genesis BitDB https://genesis.bitdb.network/
● Bitcom - Bitcoin Computer https://bitcom.bitdb.network/
● Bit:// https://bit.planaria.network/#/
● Magic Attribute Protocol https://github.com/rohenaz/MAP
● Meta BitDB https://meta.bitdb.network/
● LINK (by BitSent) http://bitsent.net/link.html
● Bitsh - Bitcom Shell https://github.com/interplanaria/bitsh
● Author Identity Protocol https://github.com/BitcoinFiles/AUTHOR_IDENTITY_PROTOCOL
● D:// Bitcoin Dynamic Protocol https://planaria.network/@1G3BpTyEK6xF4LaQTHqdFBBaVxYHZzts4M
● rust-sv https://github.com/brentongunning/rust-sv
● Blockchair API Doc https://github.com/Blockchair/Blockchair.Support/blob/master/API_DOCUMENTATION_EN.md

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Gambling & Gaming
● Blockchain Poker https://blockchain.poker/#/sv
● Play Bitcoin SV  https://playbitcoin.cash/
● The Social Bitcoin SV Gambling Game -- phun.io https://www.phun.io/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Productivity Tools
● BitGraph https://bitgraph.network/
● Preserve https://preserve.bitpaste.app/
● Bico.Media https://bico.media/
● BSV Forever Fund https://bsvforeverfund.com/
● etched https://etched.page/
● PageReturn | OP_RETURN Viewer https://www.pagereturn.com/
● Bitok - Immortalize your voice https://bitok.live/
● BitDiary https://bico.media/6c0fd6bc82865d65ca888b8f4532336c3c018745c4f53c591407d74f3e03c5fb
● Bitstagram https://bitstagram.bitdb.network/
● Metalense Extension - Chrome Web Store https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/metalense-extension/odoinflckdonpofihlicjjknlgnhhaem
● b:// protocol - Chrome plugin https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/b/eonhdpmmjdekgnmcnpojchndohaeonci/
● Bottle - A Bitcoin Browser https://bottle.bitdb.network/
● Oyo - Search https://oyo.cash/
● Bitcoin PageShot - Generate image from URL https://pageshot.bitcoinsv.si/
● CryptoGraffiti - Bitcoin Blockchain Messages https://cryptograffiti.info/
https://trends.cash/ https://trends.cash/
● Bitcoin-cad-drawings https://www.bitcoin-cad-drawings.com/
● BitPaste - On-chain text and file sharing https://www.bitpaste.app/
● Easy Sign https://www.easysign.io/
● Bitcoin Protocols https://bico.media/3b79345b4115b814e5f67e7cb2aead2cc6c2b583b7ff19f02623d239e7d20522.html
● Capture Website Snapshots https://immortalsv.com/
● BitcoinFiles https://www.bitcoinfiles.org/
● Weightless https://bico.media/ff39bc24d96af1370b29dcae4576713f19af6f4910b2d1714c2e20a23ae8d9e4
● CalendarSV http://www.calendarsv.com/
● ExFuturo — search metanet https://exfuturo.org/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Social & Content Commerce
● Literatus — where you read and write https://en.literatus.org/
● Streamanity https://streamanity.com/
● MetaLens - Comment Anywhere on Any Website via All Aboard https://metalens.allaboard.cash/
● Memo - The Bitcoin Social Network https://www.memo.sv/
● hivr - Bitcoin SV Social Wallet https://www.hivr.cash/
● Keyport TV https://keyport.tv/
● Yours.org https://www.yours.org/
● WeatherSV https://weathersv.app/
● Fivebucks: Global Freelance Services Market https://fivebucks.com/
● Matter: Decentralized Blogs and Stories on BSV https://www.mttr.app/
● bsvnews http://bsvnews.today/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Node Implementation
● Bitcoin SV Github Repository (source) https://github.com/bitcoin-sv
● bcoinsv https://github.com/brentongunning/bcoinsv
● Bitcoin SV https://bitcoinsv.io/
● NextCash Full Node Implementation https://nextcash.tech/?view=recent_blocks
● Bterm - Bitcom Navigator https://bterm.network/
● KaChing Cards APDU wallet https://kaching.cards/

BSV/DEVS - Listings in Entertainment
● BitChat BitDB https://bitchat.bitdb.network/
● BSV Transaction Shooter https://www.bsvdevs.com/txshooter
● Number Sonics https://mishapelt.com/numbersonics/
● Coin2Speech https://coin2speech.com/
● Lottery 6/45 Number Generator https://bico.media/99b5ee7cfb4632b2be06b75ff49fef96739291ed4667fef5fd9a25b0a2b3e5d5
● Bitcoin SV Matrix Themed Tx Visualizer https://www.bsvdevs.com/matrix
● Bitcoin Plays Pokemon https://bitcoinplayspokemon.com/
● Bitcoin Piano https://bico.media/0a68bb439a78ab5a721f0a139abedcbe0259f7f050fbba2ebed6006bb953bd5e.html
● Super Mario Bros on the Blockchain https://bico.media/ffe8f32c9003a50a82a7d1a68a4ca40cbc0429718e483c8dc79fbd6ddc8a4089.html

File Storage
● BitcoinFiles https://www.bitcoinfiles.org/
● Bico.Media https://bico.media/
● Bitsent - LINK https://bitsent.net/link.html
● Bitok - Immortalize your voice on blockchain https://bitok.live/
● EasySign - The easiest way to digitally sign documents https://www.easysign.io/
● BitPaste - On-chain text and file sharing https://www.bitpaste.app/
● Bitcoin PageShot - Generate image from URL https://pageshot.bitcoinsv.si/

Web Archive
● immortalsv.com https://immortalsv.com/
● etched https://etched.page/

Projects in progress
● Metanet - The internet on a blockchain https://metanet.icu/
● CryptoFights - Blockchain Enabled Strategy Fighting Game https://cryptofights.io/
● Bottle - Blockchain browser https://bottle.bitdb.network/
● Companies / merchants accepting BSV https://www.bsvdevs.com/index.php/maps
● BSV/DEVS Update- Listings https://www.bsvdevs.com/index.php

Twitter Personalities
● Jimmy Nguyen https://twitter.com/jimmywinmedia
● _unwriter https://twitter.com/_unwriter
● Steve Shadders https://twitter.com/shadders333
● Daniel Connolly https://twitter.com/connolly_dan
● Calvin Ayre https://twitter.com/CalvinAyre
● Ryan X. Charles https://twitter.com/ryanxcharles
● Kevin Pham https://twitter.com/_kevin_pham
● Eli Afram https://twitter.com/justicemate

Bsv and its environment are being built little by little.

Bsv is barely 6 months old. Everything is built in its own time. little by little. step by step to serve users all over the world.

alevlaslo

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

● Mobile Wallets  
- HandCash https://handcash.io/
- Edge https://edge.app/
- Coinomi https://www.coinomi.com/en/
- Centbee https://centbee.com/

the best wallet with cold storage! https://simply.cash/

ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:43:47 AM

First gigabyte+ blocks mined in STN stress test

On May 21st 2019 the Bitcoin SV Scaling Test Network (STN) saw its maximum mined block size record broken eight times in rapid succession. In the latest release of Bitcoin SV Node (0.2.0) one of the standout changes was lifting the hard cap block size limit from 128MB to 10GB. The reason for setting the cap so far in excess of mainnet is the stated intention of STN, which is to push the limits of Bitcoin SV software to breaking point so we can identify those breaking points well in advance.  The STN capacity is always intended to be several months ahead of mainnet.

Well done, top technology.

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: