Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:48:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187915 times)
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:47:41 PM

Come get your guncoin!

http://guncoinfaucet.com  random payout from 1-4 GUN

Just loaded er up with 5000 GUN!

done a little donation Wink

Thanks! 

[/quote

Link doesn't work.....Is this supported by Guncoin Huh?
Ganrom

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

I was talking to someone else and they said they ended up having to perform either 6 or 8 trades before it would allow voting.
[/quot

Thanks and you were correct.  Did a few more and BAM!!!

So you can vote every hour...hope everyone knows that.

SO VOTE ON MINTPAL EVERY HOUR!!!!

Ten votes a day for a month is 300 votes!!!!

If everyone votes we could push this to the top!!!!!!!!

ARE WE THE ONLY ONES VOTING?Huh

COME ON PEOPLE!!! GO TO MINTPAL AND VOTE>>>EVERY HOUR ON THE HOUR!!!!!
WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR HELP

Thank you for those who got involved with voting....BUT there are only a few or less voting. REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE EVERY HOUR not just once per day. 

I know we can do better than this. Mintpal is not easy to get going but I guess it needs to be done to get Guncoin in there. Yesterday we had the vote move from low 300 to almost 400. Would like to see it above 500 today!!!!

We have bee using Twitter and Facebook to get the word out too. 

Cryptsy and Mintpal need to get Guncoin!!!!!

Up to 427votes on the voting list at Mintpal.  COME ON PEOPLE> Still looking for help.  Had a few show up but not enough. Go to Mintpal and Vote!!!!!!

Send messages to Cryptsy Support and get the coin on the list to vote.

We need to keep bugging these markets until they cave and put Guncoin in their markets.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!
chevro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 03:26:22 PM

Link doesn't work.....Is this supported by Guncoin Huh?

It's not supported by guncoin.  I'm acting on my own behalf in support of guncoin.  Easy way for newbs to get their hands on some GUN.

I restarted the server a bunch of times testing stuff out.  Maybe it was down temporarily.

I changed random payout to 1 - 30,  and deposited another 40000 GUN!
guncoin_support (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 04:36:59 PM

Excellent!  We have added the link to our website and also donated to the faucet.  THANKS!

chevro

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 05:33:20 AM

Sorry about the faucet being down.  had a problem with firewall.  should be fixed now

Ganrom

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:34:03 PM

Sorry about the faucet being down.  had a problem with firewall.  should be fixed now

Just tried it through the Gun coin link sight.

Still doesn't work...sorry. Hope you get it fixed soon.

GREAT IDEA though
Ganrom

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:41:19 PM

I was talking to someone else and they said they ended up having to perform either 6 or 8 trades before it would allow voting.
[/quot

Thank you for those who got involved with voting....BUT there are only a few or less voting. REMEMBER YOU CAN VOTE EVERY HOUR not just once per day. 

I know we can do better than this. Mintpal is not easy to get going but I guess it needs to be done to get Guncoin in there. Yesterday we had the vote move from low 300 to almost 400. Would like to see it above 500 today!!!!

Up to 427votes on the voting list at Mintpal.  COME ON PEOPLE> Still looking for help.  Had a few show up but not enough. Go to Mintpal and Vote!!!!!!

We need to keep bugging these markets until they cave and put Guncoin in their markets.

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!

As of this morning we have 461 votes on Mintpal!!! Someone seems to be helping.

Let's keep it going people.  This is becoming a full time job for us here. We use Facebook and Twitter and contacted eight ranges in the area.

We bug several sights everyday to put Guncoin on their markets.

Is there anything else we can do?Huh?

Let's get this rolling!!!!!!
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:45:22 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 04:02:23 PM by BITCOINBITCH

Good updates on the main website page Mods.
ChangeDaChannel intro was good too! Thanks man! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkOJDNKJagk
Just had a vote on Minty - https://www.mintpal.com/voting (# 464 atm)
Have signed up to the thunderclap promo as well.
Guncoin has so much potential, but their is so much promo work needed its crazy.
But were getting their week by week. So good job everyone!

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
SuperSta

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:42:50 PM

http://gun.lifeforce.info

System: Prop Stratum VarDiff
Pay Interval: Every 60 Seconds (for confirmed blocks)
Fee: 0.25%
Multi-Pool Shoutbox: Enabled
Stratum Locations:   

chevro

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:40:43 AM

Just tried it through the Gun coin link sight.

Still doesn't work...sorry. Hope you get it fixed soon.

GREAT IDEA though

I had it working,  but didn't test it very much.

I'm good at setting up and running servers,  but obviously terrible at developing web pages. 

I'm working on it,  I still have the GUN that was donated.  it'll be back soon,  I think the areyouhuman site was flaking out,  because I was doing it correctly,  but saying I'm not human,  or it was just not returning anything. 

I also had a problem with the firewall script I was using, I've got that sorted out. 

Got too many other things going on right now, site has taken the back seat for now,  it'll be back in a few days. 

I might try greedi next.  https://github.com/Greedi/litecoin-faucet

I can make any bitcoin/litecoin faucet work,  I think...   Roll Eyes  Wink

Anyone know of a good open source faucet for me to try out? 

I want something with a database backend,  and limiting so someone with too much time on their hands won't just drain the faucet

So far I have tried...

https://github.com/TadeoKondrak/altcoin-faucet    would like more configuration options,  only a php page,  this one seems awesome,  I love the simplicity,  wish it had ip connection limiting options,  I'm not a php developer.

https://github.com/Zen00/openfaucet   kinda looks like someone took a hatchet to mpos pool software,  news option doesn't work,  seems abandoned,  no options to vary the amount of coin, or limit dispenses per IP.

Thanks in advance
Ganrom

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:31:16 PM

[/quot

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!

As of this morning we have 461 votes on Mintpal!!! Someone seems to be helping.

Let's keep it going people.  This is becoming a full time job for us here. We use Facebook and Twitter and contacted eight ranges in the area.

We bug several sights everyday to put Guncoin on their markets.

Is there anything else we can do?Huh?

Let's get this rolling!!!!!!

OK We hit   500  on Mintpal. Could use some help here.

Thanks to those who have put their efforts into voting. Yesterday was great. This morning hitting 500 votes was cool. Let's get MORE>
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:02:47 PM

Hi folks. So what's the point of situation in here?  Wink
Thunderclap campaign didn't reach the goal of supporters but it had more than 50 supporters so I think all the team has to thank those supporters!  Grin  (I do it! Thank you all guys)
Facebook page has 2361 likes and that's quite something! But I see that's almost a week that there are no new posts. A coin needs supporting, needs community, needs news; updates: Come on!  Cheesy
Price on bittrex is very low; I still think this coin has a great potential: I really think that using a 1.7btc to have almost 3.5 millions of guncoins is a very good long-term investment.

Point of situation?
A good developed coin;
traded on Bittrex (one of the biggest trade-sites);
listed at coinmarketcap.com;
with a really big interesting mission;
and lots of fans not related to cryptocurrencies world (see facebook page);
with a low price that means a really great opportunity of investment.

What's the plan? How's going the giveaway campaign?
I think...the greatest thing to do is trying to make people of facebook page come near cryptocurrency world. Make them become the new investors; They'll probably won't be "traders". I think they really believe in the mission of the coin.
Why don't explain to them how to buy few satoshi to trade them for guncoins?
That's the point of all, isn't it? If people don't learn how to obtain guncoins they won't use them to buy Guns and stores won't be interested in guncoins.

I think the dev-team is still working on android wallet, right?

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
BITCOINBITCH

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

Exactly whats going on?
Their are just so many things that aren't/haven't being done yet.
Its way too quiet atm.

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery!
Ganrom

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:59:05 PM

Ok. The morning report is    576  for the voting on Mintpal.

This is getting frustrating. We vote every hour and get up several times a night to vote.  In the last two days we only missed 2 votes in that 48 hour period, taking turns and sitting or waking up all during the night to get this going. We can't physically keep doing this!!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem to be getting much support from others.

How can we rally more people to vote?HuhHuh??

I agree with Bitcoinbitch and others that there needs to be more action on Facebook and Twitter.

We even offered Cryspty Guncoin donations to put the coin on their voting list.

We have send out messages on Facebook and Twitter to everyone.

We contacted eight Gun shops in our area.

CAN"T DO THIS ALONE GUYS>  NEED HELP FROM THE GUNCOIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more people involved please post them. There has to be more than two or three people that can vote on here!!!!

guncoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:25:43 PM

Good Morning All!

Yes, thank you very much to those that helped with the Thunderclap campaign.

Voting on Mintpal has been decent, but we would like a lot more people voting as well.  I know that one issue is that you must be signed up with the site and have done about 10 trades before it will allow you to vote.  This has kept some people from participating.  However, we encourage all of you to please go through the paces and help Guncoin out.  You can create a free account and transfer a small qty of bitcoin to perform your 10 small trades and be eligible to vote.  The more exchanges we can get listed on, the more overall exposure Guncoin will get.

We have been very busy working on the Auction platform and a few other goodies, including getting a large amount of paper wallets created for the giveaway and Android Wallet development.

We decided to split the giveaway into two big runs because we already have about 20 people now from 20 different states ready to assist.  Therefore, we will be contacting those individuals this weekend to arrange shipping of the paper wallets.  If you have contacted us wanting to help with the giveaway, expect to hear from us this weekend via email.

Facebook has been gaining lots of new followers at a regular pace and we expect that to continue!

There will always be "so many things" to do for Guncoin.  This is a never-ending project that will be improved upon for a very long time to come.  We want everyone to realize that the team does not make ANY money from all our hard work.  Nothing.  We do this because we want to see Guncoin succeed.  That being said, we are always looking for more folks that can help promote.  Many of you have done a FANTASTIC job thus far helping promote Guncoin and we thank you.  Please stay the course and Guncoin will prevail.

Remember, Guncoin has been live for LESS THAN ONE MONTH, and look at what has been accomplished so far.

chevro

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 10:08:21 PM

There is a lot of action surrounding the X11 coins right now.  Might be stealing some of our thunder.

I've been blabbering away to anyone who'll listen about crypto and guncoin.  I talked at length about guncoin to a shop owner I know.  He's heard of bitcoin, but doesn't know anything about bitcoin/crypto/guncoin, so I'm trying to educate him.  I'm pretty savvy myself, but it took me like three months to figure it all out.  We gotta think long term. 

I think it's the right path to get a solid foundation going,  and not worry about mining profits,  coinmarketcap rating and such,  but to focus on the people that are gonna actually use this for what it was intended for.  If the crypto junkies don't wanna trade gun to make money,  that's fine, we need fresh warm bodies trading and using it for tangible things, not just money.

Ganrom

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 02:41:12 PM

Ok. The morning report is    576  for the voting on Mintpal.

This is getting frustrating. We vote every hour and get up several times a night to vote.  In the last two days we only missed 2 votes in that 48 hour period, taking turns and sitting or waking up all during the night to get this going. We can't physically keep doing this!!!!!!!!

Doesn't seem to be getting much support from others.

How can we rally more people to vote?HuhHuh??

I agree with Bitcoinbitch and others that there needs to be more action on Facebook and Twitter.

We even offered Cryspty Guncoin donations to put the coin on their voting list.

We have send out messages on Facebook and Twitter to everyone.

We contacted eight Gun shops in our area.

CAN"T DO THIS ALONE GUYS>  NEED HELP FROM THE GUNCOIN COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!

If anyone has any suggestions on how to get more people involved please post them. There has to be more than two or three people that can vote on here!!!!

Ok morning report.

We hit 600 this morning on Mintpal..

You need 5 or more trades on Mintpal to be able to vote.....not bad, not hard, doesn't take much btw to do it.

Still waiting on Cryptsy to reply!!!!

Let's get this going !!!!!!!
chevro

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:07:26 PM

Signed up on mintpal yesterday.  Will be voting as soon as I can.
Ganrom

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:32:23 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 03:44:11 PM by Ganrom

Signed up on mintpal yesterday.  Will be voting as soon as I can.

Good job. Need more of you.

Getting stronger.

Morning report
now 658 votes on Mintpal as of 11:25 this morning EST.

MAKE MY DAY!!!!     VOTE and BUY GUNCOIN!!!       Click on link below.......caution you may be blown away by the bubble gun !!!!!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/p180x540/https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/p180x540/10420052_10203189902142344_7512756587966232140_n.jpg
guncoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 08:58:38 PM

Ok everyone, we need to get a good Guncoin Faucet up and running ASAP.  We would especially like to find a PHP script that can run on shared hosting!  We are offering a MINIMUM 0.15 BTC bounty if someone can provide the PHP and help pre-configure it.  Let us know, we are flexible!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: