Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 03:27:08 AM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 188820 times)
damm315er
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 539
Merit: 255


View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:29:22 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 10:44:03 PM by damm315er
 #961

Price me out a pack of 50 6" guncoin stickers, and a 2x denim button up shirt with embroidered guncoin logo.  If its affordable, I'll pay before ordering. (you have paypal?)

If we get bulk ordering together the price should dome down a little.

BTW, currently gun is about 7,000 coin to a $USD, so listing prices on the ad site in dollars and 'accepting guncoin as payment' might not scare as many people away while looking at the listings.  BTW, I've got a few pieces/parts to list when I get my sh!t together and list them, but being from NY don't really want to list any guns or ammo as those have to go through an FFL here..
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:43:52 PM
 #962

Price me out a pack of 50 6" guncoin stickers, and a 2x denim button up shirt with embroidered guncoin logo.  If its affordable, I'll pay before ordering. (you have paypal?)

If we get bulk ordering together the price should dome down a little.

OK, you got me confused here.  You wanting me to pool the money for the orders?Huh  Or order direct from me?Huh  I did get a quote on some nice 3" patches that were 75% embroidered with the Guncoin icon for $232 for 200 of them.  These are a good size as they can be put on hats, jackets, shirts or whatever.  Of course, by the time you add in shipping and tax, it is more, but it is a reasonable price and something we could start with.

I also have pricing for 200 3/4" Guncoin Lapel pins that would cost about $550 for the 200.  That is what we are talking about.....same company will do coins also, and those seemed to be even better for about the same price.......

I would think walking around a Gun Show with a Guncoin lapel pin or patch on your shirt or hat would stimulate a lot of interest and questions if you stopped at every table to chat.  Most would ask about Guncoin and you conveniently have a brochure or bizcard with the URL on it to hand them.  Pretty painless, cheap and easy!

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
damm315er
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 539
Merit: 255


View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:51:11 PM
 #963

Price me out a pack of 50 6" guncoin stickers, and a 2x denim button up shirt with embroidered guncoin logo.  If its affordable, I'll pay before ordering. (you have paypal?)

If we get bulk ordering together the price should dome down a little.

OK, you got me confused here.  You wanting me to pool the money for the orders?Huh  Or order direct from me?Huh  I did get a quote on some nice 3" patches that were 75% embroidered with the Guncoin icon for $232 for 200 of them.  These are a good size as they can be put on hats, jackets, shirts or whatever.  Of course, by the time you add in shipping and tax, it is more, but it is a reasonable price and something we could start with.

I also have pricing for 200 3/4" Guncoin Lapel pins that would cost about $550 for the 200.  That is what we are talking about.....same company will do coins also, and those seemed to be even better for about the same price.......

I would think walking around a Gun Show with a Guncoin lapel pin or patch on your shirt or hat would stimulate a lot of interest and questions if you stopped at every table to chat.  Most would ask about Guncoin and you conveniently have a brochure or bizcard with the URL on it to hand them.  Pretty painless, cheap and easy!

Yes, I was referring to getting a bunch of people from here to send you cash, you order stuff and disburse it, or have it direct-shipped to us, in order to get bulk pricing.

I carry all my ammo and cleaning stuff to the range or to go hunting in ammo cans..  I want to put guncoin stickers on those and on my truck, and leave a few around the range I go to, and wear the denim shirt to the range and elsewhere..  Lapel pins and embroidered patches won't help there.
damm315er
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 539
Merit: 255


View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:04:39 PM
 #964

The range I go to is pretty aggressive on growth.  A lot of young members with tactical rifles, lots of police, even lawyers as members, and working on improving the range, and growing it both in members and finances.  They are looking into selling the cleaned brass, and possible reloading.  Getting guncoin known there, with some convincing they may start accepting it for purchases.

We're not from a poor area, so some members are members of other clubs, word will spread.
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:52:22 AM
 #965

The range I go to is pretty aggressive on growth.  A lot of young members with tactical rifles, lots of police, even lawyers as members, and working on improving the range, and growing it both in members and finances.  They are looking into selling the cleaned brass, and possible reloading.  Getting guncoin known there, with some convincing they may start accepting it for purchases.

We're not from a poor area, so some members are members of other clubs, word will spread.

OK, got it.  Well, the 3" patches are easy enough, all I have to do it call her back and give a  CC number and they are on the way.  The stickers are a good idea for cars and ammo cans, I can look into those also.  If people could give me an idea how many patches and stickers they want, we could start a list and run it for a few days and then order them.....

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 05:06:18 AM
 #966

Currently mining Phoenixcoin with neoscrypt.
Their fork went fine and they have a pool up
http://pxc.theblocksfactory.com/
I'm currently cpu mining but the gpu miners are almost ready
This is the dev tread to follow
https://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?/topic/6626-changing-the-hashing-algorithm/
they have p2pool and gpu mining working on testnet

what is link to the mining SW you are doing this with - a version of CPU miner I assume???

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 03:16:15 PM
 #967

Having talked to several programmers familiar with Neoscrypt and reading the forums, it is my understanding that as this point in time, if we made the switch all ASIC and GPU mining would come to a halt.  The only proven mining software supports CPU mining only.  There a beta GPU miner that should be available soon.  So my question to the community here is if I move to upgrade the coin algo and protect GUN long term, will you start CPU mining to keep the blockchain moving until some more mining software is available for GPUs?  The ASICs would then become useless for GUN use.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
berbip
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 143
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 14, 2014, 03:27:08 PM
 #968

I'm mining phoenixcoin with a cpu miner.
https://github.com/ghostlander/cpuminer-neoscrypt

This is the code we are messing with for the gpu miner

https://github.com/cqtenq/cgminer
https://github.com/cqtenq/sgminer
https://github.com/ghostlander/NeoScrypt

I would mine with a cpuminer, no probs.
Gpu mining is only about two times faster now for neoscrypt

I'll have no problem pointing my scrypt asic's somewhere else.

GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 04:07:04 PM
 #969

I'm mining phoenixcoin with a cpu miner.
https://github.com/ghostlander/cpuminer-neoscrypt

This is the code we are messing with for the gpu miner

https://github.com/cqtenq/cgminer
https://github.com/cqtenq/sgminer
https://github.com/ghostlander/NeoScrypt

I would mine with a cpuminer, no probs.
Gpu mining is only about two times faster now for neoscrypt

I'll have no problem pointing my scrypt asic's somewhere else.



OK, thanks for putting all that good info in one post for us.  So if and when we go this route, hopefully, you can post command line options and batch files for us to use. I saw somewhere there was a Neoscypt pool running.  I have sent an email to one of our pools to give them a heads start in researching how to do it if we go that direction soon.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
berbip
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 143
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:51:57 PM
 #970

I'll give you all the support i can, batch files and configs and eventual local p2pool support.
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 10:03:30 PM
 #971

I'll give you all the support i can, batch files and configs and eventual local p2pool support.


Excellent - thanks!

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
koby
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 168
Merit: 100


View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:13:51 AM
 #972

When this coin will reach $1 per coin?
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 03:14:43 AM
 #973

When this coin will reach $1 per coin?


LOL....A week from Tuesday?  LOL.....No way to know that or we would all be rich.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
damm315er
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 539
Merit: 255


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:11:16 AM
 #974

When this coin will reach $1 per coin?

I heard inside rumors, it's gonna be about 6 weeks.   Cool
Dabs
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1920


The Concierge of Crypto


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:16:58 AM
 #975

I'll sell you my GUN for half a dollar each. Then you can go ahead and sell it for a dollar in 6 weeks. Anyone? hehe.

VexusMalius
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 67
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:19:10 PM
 #976

I know this thread is about a crypto coin, but I need to derail it for a second.

People I know got the ATF to approve the manufacture of a post-86 transferable machine gun recently. We may be able to get rid of the Hughes amendment and possibly reopen the MG registry as a result.

end derail.
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:37:42 PM
 #977

I'll sell you my GUN for half a dollar each. Then you can go ahead and sell it for a dollar in 6 weeks. Anyone? hehe.

Gosh would hate for you to loose that kind of money - I think most would like to see you wait and cash in with everyone else.  LOL.  FYI, we have talked with the Phoenixcoin developer who implemented Neoscrypt in that coin. He seems to think he could do it again for Guncoin.  That would put Guncoin way above the radar and also protect it from the super ASICs  coming out now.  While it all looks good and Phoenixcoin appears to be running fine, our mining efforts and pools would temporarily suffer. It appears the proven mining software has not quite caught up with this new algorithm.  Solo mining appears to be fine with it.  GPU mining software is still in beta test this week and should be released shortly.  While this looks like an attractive move forward for GUN and it is great to be a coin on the leading edge of things, I do not want to be on the bleeding edge of things if there are still minor bugs to be worked out.  Will keep you updated as we move forward with this path - feedback is always welcome.....

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
GuncoinInfo
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 781
Merit: 276



View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 04:40:10 PM
 #978

I know this thread is about a crypto coin, but I need to derail it for a second.

People I know got the ATF to approve the manufacture of a post-86 transferable machine gun recently. We may be able to get rid of the Hughes amendment and possibly reopen the MG registry as a result.

end derail.

Anything is possible in an election year I guess - thanks for the update, but like you said, would prefer not to dwell on it with more discussion.  Feel free to post a link to a discussion thread elsewhere.

GUN Address (Donations) - GymMmoKGErzJXx8UFT9ddBzf3SFH4wdWKj
Cheap Servers for Masternodes - https://www.vultr.com/?ref=8153109
Turnkey Masternode Setup - https://www.setupmasternodes.com/ref/guncoininfo/
VexusMalius
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 67
Merit: 10


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:14:04 PM
 #979

Link to BATFE, NFA thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786495.new#new
damm315er
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 539
Merit: 255


View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:48:47 PM
 #980

I'll sell you my GUN for half a dollar each. Then you can go ahead and sell it for a dollar in 6 weeks. Anyone? hehe.

Gosh would hate for you to loose that kind of money - I think most would like to see you wait and cash in with everyone else.  LOL.  FYI, we have talked with the Phoenixcoin developer who implemented Neoscrypt in that coin. He seems to think he could do it again for Guncoin.  That would put Guncoin way above the radar and also protect it from the super ASICs  coming out now.  While it all looks good and Phoenixcoin appears to be running fine, our mining efforts and pools would temporarily suffer. It appears the proven mining software has not quite caught up with this new algorithm.  Solo mining appears to be fine with it.  GPU mining software is still in beta test this week and should be released shortly.  While this looks like an attractive move forward for GUN and it is great to be a coin on the leading edge of things, I do not want to be on the bleeding edge of things if there are still minor bugs to be worked out.  Will keep you updated as we move forward with this path - feedback is always welcome.....

When you get a wallet together for the Neoscrypt, I'll help alpha/beta test it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 143 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!