Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Guncoin(GUN) - GUN Core V2.0 - New Exchange for Guncoin  (Read 187894 times)
damm315er

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 01:20:48 PM

That clip is from "Gentlemen Broncos".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdpFpfIBkXc
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 02:33:19 PM

All new users get 200 Guncoin for FREE when you sign up on Bleutrade exchange!

Bleutrade Exchange

Could have used that on the 4th of June when we joined!!! Just a saying.

Morning report.

It is 10am est and the Mintpal votes stand at 1050 !!!! We are at 109 on the list. Great, since we started at 400plus.

Gotta keep going.

Bluetrade is moving along.
Weird trading going on.

Market Cap still has not put Guncoin back on the listings.

Cryptsy still hasn't budged or replied.

Those who have helped get the coin up to 1050 votes, THANKS....BUT from here on out it is going to get harder. So GUNCOIN is going to need more support than ever.
The GUNCOIN community needs to rally.

Ganrom

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 05:38:29 PM

YAHOO!!!! YAHOO!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

GUNCOIN IS BACK ON CRYPTO MARKET CAP. LIST !!!!!!!!

BEEN BUGGING THEM. GUESS IT PAID OFF!!!!!!

NUMBER 170 ON THE LIST!!!!!!!!!

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!
guncoin_support (OP)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 05:40:47 PM

Right on!  Thanks for your efforts.  Sometimes it just takes a few people asking to get results.

W.Weller

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:33:21 PM

Honestly the bad-press thing sounds like it'd be more effective. Go troll a bunch of liberal idiots online spreading fear about guncoin, Huh, profit.

I spent the weekend thinking about the Guncoin promotions and generated this list.  Maybe its a guideline for members of community to follow or be aware of.  A checklist if you will....

Blogs
We already have the largest community out there.  Gun supporters.  This is a strong community that is used to fighting the good fight but may not know what we are trying to do here.  My email inbox is full of articles like I posted below, all it takes is a post that supports GUN in the comments section.  This will point more people at the coin and get them interested.  Not to mention that anyone that reads that article is already a gun supporter...we have a strategical advantage here we should use it.

Banks are not lending to gun stores.  This article is huge for us.
http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/operation-choke-point/

Start With The Online Retailers
Once we get people interested we have to support them. Meaning a large part of our followers are not familiar with the crpyto world and need to know specifically how to get them, and how to use them.
I understand that the B&M stores are important to our cause, and the cold wallets are awsome, however cyrpto is digital currency and in my opinion should be started online.  We have learned from BTC and other cryptos that this is a well traveled path and works.  BTC started on the internet and only recently have has BTC ATM's started showing up.  The article that I posted above is Cheaper The Dirt blog, if we can start having conversations  with them or other small business websites then we bring validity to the coin.  We all have our favorites lets see if we can get them to help.  Helping comes in many forms; if they don't want to use the coin as currency will they support it by donating some coupon codes/gift cards, equipment or providing free advertisements?

Auction Platform

To further the point I was making above if website help falls on deaf ears, then the dev auction platform is all the more important.  This is huge....I cannot stress how exciting this will be.  Again most of our followers aren't mining the coin so the question arises how do they get it.  I also assume that these community members don't have a clear outlet to go buy BTC to buy GUN.  However, with the auction platform there investment into GUN may be as simple as selling a gun case.  This helps support the investor as well as coin by creating a transaction. Two additional point about the auction platform since there hasn't been much discussion about it.
1. The auctions should be open for anyone to sell anything related to the subject matter.  This will help get the ball rolling.  We all know guns are a fairly expensive purchase so posting a gun for auction is a large investment, however posting a box of ammo or  some magazines helps move some GUN.
2. My other thought was including the sportsmen out there.  The potential to use GUN for non tangible things may be a good start too.  Hunting/Fishing competitions...I mean what is is a better POW then a pic with your trophy deer or fish in it...

These are all ideas to help supplement our primary cause but may helps us on the ground floor.  Gives us an identity to be different from the rest.   Take or leave it...just my thoughts..
komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 09:34:39 PM

All these new Scrypt coins makes me wanna buy some ASICs

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
guncoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

All Guncoin Paper Wallets for the first round of the Nationwide Giveaway are now filled, packaged up for shipping and ready to send! We will be mailing all of them out tomorrow morning.

Thanks again to those who are helping us distribute the Guncoin Wallets! If you would like to help for the second round of the giveaway, make sure to contact us with your location and mailing address.

guncoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2014, 10:54:55 PM

Honestly the bad-press thing sounds like it'd be more effective. Go troll a bunch of liberal idiots online spreading fear about guncoin, Huh, profit.

I spent the weekend thinking about the Guncoin promotions and generated this list.  Maybe its a guideline for members of community to follow or be aware of.  A checklist if you will....

Blogs
We already have the largest community out there.  Gun supporters.  This is a strong community that is used to fighting the good fight but may not know what we are trying to do here.  My email inbox is full of articles like I posted below, all it takes is a post that supports GUN in the comments section.  This will point more people at the coin and get them interested.  Not to mention that anyone that reads that article is already a gun supporter...we have a strategical advantage here we should use it.

Once we get people interested we have to support them. Meaning a large part of our followers are not familiar with the crpyto world and need to know specifically how to get them, and how to use them.
I understand that the B&M stores are important to our cause, and the cold wallets are awsome, however cyrpto is digital currency and in my opinion should be started online.  We have learned from BTC and other cryptos that this is a well traveled path and works.  BTC started on the internet and only recently have has BTC ATM's started showing up.  The article that I posted above is Cheaper The Dirt blog, if we can start having conversations  with them or other small business websites then we bring validity to the coin.  We all have our favorites lets see if we can get them to help.  Helping comes in many forms; if they don't want to use the coin as currency will they support it by donating some coupon codes/gift cards, equipment or providing free advertisements?

Auction Platform

To further the point I was making above if website help falls on deaf ears, then the dev auction platform is all the more important.  This is huge....I cannot stress how exciting this will be.  Again most of our followers aren't mining the coin so the question arises how do they get it.  I also assume that these community members don't have a clear outlet to go buy BTC to buy GUN.  However, with the auction platform there investment into GUN may be as simple as selling a gun case.  This helps support the investor as well as coin by creating a transaction. Two additional point about the auction platform since there hasn't been much discussion about it.
1. The auctions should be open for anyone to sell anything related to the subject matter.  This will help get the ball rolling.  We all know guns are a fairly expensive purchase so posting a gun for auction is a large investment, however posting a box of ammo or  some magazines helps move some GUN.
2. My other thought was including the sportsmen out there.  The potential to use GUN for non tangible things may be a good start too.  Hunting/Fishing competitions...I mean what is is a better POW then a pic with your trophy deer or fish in it...

These are all ideas to help supplement our primary cause but may helps us on the ground floor.  Gives us an identity to be different from the rest.   Take or leave it...just my thoughts..

Absolutely outstanding.  You are dead on.  We will "take it"!

Italian Technology

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2014, 11:13:57 PM

I agree with the idea that GUN should start from internet so that the coin will be accepted more easily, this will also help the coin gain grater value and stability. With that said is GUN being used on some web site?
Ganrom

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 04:07:44 PM

Trying to put together a promo for Guncoin for a new gunshop grand opening up in our area. Do you have a pre prepared statement to use? Would there be free advertising on the Guncoin sights to promote their stores? Is there any printed material available sat sting "We accept Guncoin" or "We promote Guncoin"?
ozrep

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 07:52:35 PM

Blogs

Auction Platform

+1000000

I really like it;
And it's always a good thing having a well explained strategy to look at to reason.

btw
Hi folks! It was a while; I'm not disappeared  Grin I'm just quite busy because of work these days but I'm still reading your posts and all I can say it's "great!".
Guncoin is going exactly like it was planned; seeing it never becoming "smaller" it's fantastic (I talk about community, strategy, devs-work etc...not price): It means it just can go up; maybe with some time more then other coins...but this kind of "slow growing up" means stability too.
And...in my humble opinion, I start to think we will see something huge happening about "GunCoin" in this very year.
Something good;
just a little patience (without forgetting strategies and supporting).

Fire your Guns folks!

GUN: Gz1vmt4ZoTJxuL1wL5Uq5CTPDTzwJUzJFJ
affordableweb

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2014, 11:09:39 PM

I don't post much here on bitcointalk but I have been a fan of Guncoin for awhile now and I monitor the threads and what direction the coin is headed. I think Guncoin has a real chance at success if we can just boost its visibility a little.

Of all the altcoins out there Guncoin has one of the largest and most dedicated user bases in gun owners and a legitimate need in the marketplace for a better currency. Getting gunshops and vendors to accept Guncoin would be awesome but as mentioned this is a digital currency and will need to be marketed first to people with easy access to it.

Trading Guncoin or even Bitcoin at a gunshow is still very impractical even with paper wallets so we'll need online retailers to support the coin. I think contacting online vendors like Cheaperthandirt and asking them to consider accepting Bitcoin and Guncoin is the best way to move forward because most shops will have heard of Bitcoin and are more open to something they already know. Once they take BTC its easy enough to get them to take Guncoin as well.

I think the more important matter is support from within the crypto currency world. It seems like there is a lot of downward sell pressure on Guncoin as if someone wants to hold the price down intentionally. The trades over at https://coin-swap.net/market/GUN/BTC are just silly with what appears to be some form of automated bidding taking place to artificially drive the price down. I suggest we demand they delist the coin because all it does is make us look bad.

The whole Bittrex thing was just odd to me. I was actually online at midnight when the page was deleted. Just prior to Guncoin being delisted there were a bunch of trades at under 20 satoshi and down to 11 satoshi before the page actually disappeared. There was no proper notification by Bittrex on the delisting and they almost went out of their way to conceal the fact the coin was being considered for removal by posting only in a new ANN here in BTCtalk. I sent them a nasty email and proceeded to remove all of my coins from their exchange because of the way they handled that. Lucky enough we were able to get Bleutrade to list the coin but the volume there has been weak as well.

I think there are a lot of coin holders who want to dump their coins because they have lost faith in Guncoin. I think the low prices and volume is not good for a new coin and we should all work together to generate more interest in guncoin and also commit to holding them before selling cheap. Guncoin is a long term play in the crypto world but we need to keep it alive that long to get there.

Someone suggested bad press and its not the worst idea but there are other options. We really need to make a connection with gun rights supporters. I'm not exactly sure how to do so but I think we should consider trying to get a major organization like the NRA or even Wounded Warriors to accept donations or even lend an endorsement. That type of validation will go a long way. A celebrity endorsement might even work if we could get the right person to advocate altcoins. Maybe someone like Ted Nugent or Sarah Palin would lend their name to the coin for a sizable donation.

Of all the altcoins I have reviewed this one has a solid dev team and an excellent foundation to grow from. I think what we lack is that last push to get noticed. If more people were aware of altcoins in general and then better educated on what Guncoin can offer the gun industry it will have a massive future. With the current growth and visibility of Bitcoin its not that hard to make the connection to Guncoin and show more people the awesome potential cyptocurrencies have for gun supporters.

Anyway, I have been voting on Mintpal and doing my best to support the price on the coin in the hopes we can get a boost but I think we'll need some exciting news before we get the boost all of us are waiting for.
damm315er

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:15:41 AM

Getting the NRA to accept guncoin for membership fees would get a lot of attention.  There's also state level rights groups that can be approached.

There's also local gun clubs as well as gun shops.  When people go to the range, they can mention it to others.

Putting an ad on armslist would get a lot of looks from internet savvy, gun loving people.  And be directly viewed by people that would be the largest users.

Just tossing out ideas...   Grin
guncoin_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2014, 03:07:21 AM

We agree, getting more exposure would be HUGE for Guncoin.  Folks really do like our mission and can see that it is actually an obtainable goal.  There is an ACTUAL need for a better payment option for firearms and related purchases, especially online.

We have a lot of previous experience dealing with payment processing with the banks and also agree that the biggest push really needs to be for online purchases.  Not only for the obvious fact that Guncoin is cryptocurrency, but because physical storefronts actually are able to obtain payment processing from the bank much easier.  They are considered a little "lower risk" because they can physically check an ID and swipe the customers card.  However, they still have to deal with high processing fees.  Online stores are pretty much out of luck.  There are not really any options.

Getting any kind of support from the NRA has turned out to be harder than initially anticipated.  They are very conservative with who/what they support, and rightly so.  In this market, you must walk lightly and always be cautious who you support, directly or indirectly.  We understand that they are cautious of us.  Guncoin is still brand new.  People do not understand that we, the team behind Guncoin, do not "control" it in any way.  We aren't "selling" any product.  We don't "make" anything from it. LOL all we do is spend because we want to see it fly some day and be what it was intended to be.

Guncoin needs to prove that it is worthy of that support, and it will take some time.  We need keep growing the community and showing folks that Guncoin really can be used to fill a big need.  There definitely needs to be bigger trading volume before stores will want to fully jump on-board and accept Guncoin.

A large news article, good or bad, would make people take note.  Also, what are peoples thoughts on getting together our first GUN fundraiser for the NRA?  We would love to support the NRA, as they are single handily the most important organization for gun rights out there.  Maybe incorporate a system for accepting a lot of different crypto's from people that don't do trading/exchanges but still want to donate?  Any ideas?

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

time

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 03:14:58 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2014, 03:26:28 AM by RobFordWotWot

Is anybody actually using guncoin to trade firearms? That's how you gain publicity: you prove its legitimacy as a method of transaction.

If a serious supporter and collector made several large publicized trades it would get attention.

Otherwise, gun-coin is a great name and 5 years from now it could be the equivalent of holding the gun.com domain name. Let's face facts, the vast majority of the planet is still unaware of exactly how crypto-currency works. Even many long-time users.

Short-Term, Long-Term.

Also, people could make exchanges valuing GUN for more than its current value and work out some sort of arrangement with one-another: If only to inspire faith in investors as bitcoin slowly goes mainstream. What's a small loss among the top shareholders when the publicity revenue would outpace it?

Oh, and Gun/USD pairings, ebay wallets, organized social media campaigns.

Horses in midstream.
Ganrom

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 04:27:47 PM

I don't post much here on bitcointalk but I have been a fan of Guncoin for awhile now and I monitor the threads and what direction the coin is headed. I think Guncoin has a real chance at success if we can just boost its visibility a little.

Of all the altcoins out there Guncoin has one of the largest and most dedicated user bases in gun owners and a legitimate need in the marketplace for a better currency. Getting gunshops and vendors to accept Guncoin would be awesome but as mentioned this is a digital currency and will need to be marketed first to people with easy access to it.

Trading Guncoin or even Bitcoin at a gunshow is still very impractical even with paper wallets so we'll need online retailers to support the coin. I think contacting online vendors like Cheaperthandirt and asking them to consider accepting Bitcoin and Guncoin is the best way to move forward because most shops will have heard of Bitcoin and are more open to something they already know. Once they take BTC its easy enough to get them to take Guncoin as well.

I think the more important matter is support from within the crypto currency world. It seems like there is a lot of downward sell pressure on Guncoin as if someone wants to hold the price down intentionally. The trades over at https://coin-swap.net/market/GUN/BTC are just silly with what appears to be some form of automated bidding taking place to artificially drive the price down. I suggest we demand they delist the coin because all it does is make us look bad.

The whole Bittrex thing was just odd to me. I was actually online at midnight when the page was deleted. Just prior to Guncoin being delisted there were a bunch of trades at under 20 satoshi and down to 11 satoshi before the page actually disappeared. There was no proper notification by Bittrex on the delisting and they almost went out of their way to conceal the fact the coin was being considered for removal by posting only in a new ANN here in BTCtalk. I sent them a nasty email and proceeded to remove all of my coins from their exchange because of the way they handled that. Lucky enough we were able to get Bleutrade to list the coin but the volume there has been weak as well.

I think there are a lot of coin holders who want to dump their coins because they have lost faith in Guncoin. I think the low prices and volume is not good for a new coin and we should all work together to generate more interest in guncoin and also commit to holding them before selling cheap. Guncoin is a long term play in the crypto world but we need to keep it alive that long to get there.

Someone suggested bad press and its not the worst idea but there are other options. We really need to make a connection with gun rights supporters. I'm not exactly sure how to do so but I think we should consider trying to get a major organization like the NRA or even Wounded Warriors to accept donations or even lend an endorsement. That type of validation will go a long way. A celebrity endorsement might even work if we could get the right person to advocate altcoins. Maybe someone like Ted Nugent or Sarah Palin would lend their name to the coin for a sizable donation.

Of all the altcoins I have reviewed this one has a solid dev team and an excellent foundation to grow from. I think what we lack is that last push to get noticed. If more people were aware of altcoins in general and then better educated on what Guncoin can offer the gun industry it will have a massive future. With the current growth and visibility of Bitcoin its not that hard to make the connection to Guncoin and show more people the awesome potential cyptocurrencies have for gun supporters

Anyway, I have been voting on Mintpal and doing my best to support the price on the coin in the hopes we can get a boost but I think we'll need some exciting news before we get the boost all of us are waiting for.

Oh so you are the other guy helping at Mintpal!!!!!! Nice to meet ya. We are on there everyday and every hour!!!!

We finally made it 1118 on the Mintpal voting poll. Slow going but we keep going!!!!

I have to agree with everything you have said. We were on Bittrex too and the suddenly....gone.  We pulled everything out of there after giving them our what for. 

It is very suspicious on how the trading is going and how some of the markets are acting. It is as if there is a conspiracy against Guncoin. Seriously we do believe it.

As far as the trading goes, can someone with experience tell me how we should be trading. I am seeing very weird stuff going on to keep the coin down. We have even gone as far as to purchase large blocks of the coins to make the volume higher and get Guncoin back one the Crypto Currency Market Cap.  Which buy the way is back on and listing out at number 171 on the list. BUT I can't continue to do that and I don't know if it is the right thing to do. We haven't sold any, because we refuse to choke the market. But we have worked it up from .0000020 to .00000155. But that is hard and costing us BTC. The LTC and Doge market is dead. Should we try to boost it or just concentrate on the BTC market for now? Any suggestions would help.

We have been tweeting and emailing and FBing and sending support tickets to several other markets only to receive a polite thank you we will consider the coin through our staff.

Weird. Other coins go in with nothing to back them and we just wait.

I have contacted Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin...which hails out of Washilla just like Guncoin does.....and the NRA.
I have contacted nine firearm ranges in the area.

Not sure what else to do

This has become a full time job....

Any ideas of what else we can do let us know.
Thanks

whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:27:41 PM

Of all the altcoins I have reviewed this one has a solid dev team and an excellent foundation to grow from. I think what we lack is that last push to get noticed. If more people were aware of altcoins in general and then better educated on what Guncoin can offer the gun industry it will have a massive future. With the current growth and visibility of Bitcoin its not that hard to make the connection to Guncoin and show more people the awesome potential cyptocurrencies have for gun supporters

Oh so you are the other guy helping at Mintpal!!!!!! Nice to meet ya. We are on there everyday and every hour!!!!

We finally made it 1118 on the Mintpal voting poll. Slow going but we keep going!!!!

I have to agree with everything you have said. We were on Bittrex too and the suddenly....gone.  We pulled everything out of there after giving them our what for. 

It is very suspicious on how the trading is going and how some of the markets are acting. It is as if there is a conspiracy against Guncoin. Seriously we do believe it.

As far as the trading goes, can someone with experience tell me how we should be trading. I am seeing very weird stuff going on to keep the coin down. We have even gone as far as to purchase large blocks of the coins to make the volume higher and get Guncoin back one the Crypto Currency Market Cap.  Which buy the way is back on and listing out at number 171 on the list. BUT I can't continue to do that and I don't know if it is the right thing to do. We haven't sold any, because we refuse to choke the market. But we have worked it up from .0000020 to .00000155. But that is hard and costing us BTC. The LTC and Doge market is dead. Should we try to boost it or just concentrate on the BTC market for now? Any suggestions would help.

We have been tweeting and emailing and FBing and sending support tickets to several other markets only to receive a polite thank you we will consider the coin through our staff.

Weird. Other coins go in with nothing to back them and we just wait.

I have contacted Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin...which hails out of Washilla just like Guncoin does.....and the NRA.
I have contacted nine firearm ranges in the area.

Not sure what else to do

This has become a full time job....

Any ideas of what else we can do let us know.
Thanks

Some things that could draw more people in and get the community involved, like offering bounties for writing articles, or other tasks dedicated to promoting guncoin, have some giveaways, not sure if you guys have faucets but that would help too.

The devs of silkcoin have a pretty good roadmap at promoting their coin and have shot out a lot of good ideas that are working out great, there are a lot of ideas and strageties you could adapt from ideas they have discussed in their thread maybe?
damm315er

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:25:02 AM

Well, I did get guncoin mentioned on an internet radio show monday, to several thousand listeners.  Like I said, it was a mention, nothing positive or negative, or anything besides that it will have it's own set of followers who most likely are also into guns.

If the dev's are interested, I can see if the host is interested in an interview via telephone or skype. (no guarantees) 
Ganrom

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:17:05 PM

Well, I did get guncoin mentioned on an internet radio show monday, to several thousand listeners.  Like I said, it was a mention, nothing positive or negative, or anything besides that it will have it's own set of followers who most likely are also into guns.

If the dev's are interested, I can see if the host is interested in an interview via telephone or skype. (no guarantees) 
[/quot

About a week ago I finally got a mention for Guncoin on another radio program we listen to. He just mentioned that a new coin had been brought to his attention by a listener and he didn't get into it much more than that. I have sent him several articles and am offering him a donation of Guncoin to bring more attention to it on his show. He is former military and very much into self defense and being prepared.

By any chance is the person your speaking of on Mon. Wed. Fri.and Sunday nights @ 8pm? Didn't want to mention the name but we may be talking about the same person.
damm315er

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:22:45 PM

Well, I did get guncoin mentioned on an internet radio show monday, to several thousand listeners.  Like I said, it was a mention, nothing positive or negative, or anything besides that it will have it's own set of followers who most likely are also into guns.

About a week ago I finally got a mention for Guncoin on another radio program we listen to. He just mentioned that a new coin had been brought to his attention by a listener and he didn't get into it much more than that. I have sent him several articles and am offering him a donation of Guncoin to bring more attention to it on his show. He is former military and very much into self defense and being prepared.

By any chance is the person your speaking of on Mon. Wed. Fri.and Sunday nights @ 8pm? Didn't want to mention the name but we may be talking about the same person.

Nope, different show.  Mon thru fri 2pm to 6pm, a guys talk (sports, weed, chicks, technology) with a conspiracy slant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: