Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3321 times)
Baooroe

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

There are definitely impacts of good news over the price of the bitcoin. But I don’t think any bad news could have affected the prices that much. Many analysts have predicted in the beginning of this year that price of bitcoin will go below $5k but the current price is well above $7k.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

I think that sometimes even news don't matter because a lot of people don't even know what is happening in the crypto world. They just observe their holdings and when seeing a next big dip they just decide to sell as well.
sarungmen

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:01:06 PM

in my opinion it makes sense if bad news or good news really affects the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. people will feel afraid and will not be stimulated to use bitcoin if bitcoin has bad beliefs and vice versa bitcoin's good reputation will make bitcoin mined and marketed
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:03:08 PM

Since the holders and traders of bitcoin are humans, and they have emotions, when they hear a negative news, they tend to unconsciously panic, by so doing, they sell off too quickly before they could realize they weren't even thinking how authentic the news was. Alternatively, whenever there is a big good-news, people will predict bitcoin is going to burst, they panic buy and holders keep to their holdings forcing the price to shoot.
Carmon

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Sometimes news can affect the price of bitcoin as many people believe in media news. But these people should see the progress of bitcoin over this year. Many said that bitcoin will disappear from the market in few years but it is still the no#1 crypto coin.
lamcaicmm009

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

It could be a special enough and serious news to change the value of today's bitcoins. It is important for us to support bitcoin and spread it so that the value of the virtual bitcoin currency is increased and to achieve globalization that brings real benefits to people and generations to come.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley
Well i do think news have a great power in bitcoin. The recent news about goldman sach postponing the crypto trading desk make bitcoin fall more than 10%. So i guess bad news has a big impact right?
Sometimes news can affect the price of bitcoin as many people believe in media news. But these people should see the progress of bitcoin over this year. Many said that bitcoin will disappear from the market in few years but it is still the no#1 crypto coin.
Well Bitcoin is good cause its the first coins that using blockchain technology and its really famous, thats the reasons why altcoins are not match for bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

If an investor expresses interest in investing in Bitcoin, and if there is a bad news about Bitcoin, then he thinks of stepping off from investment. And investor will encourage more in investing in the good news.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

No matter how small the news is but if its content is all about the negativity of bitcoin and this news is always spread almost everyday can really affect bitcoin's price for the worst. Spreading fake news and FUDs would somehow made investors to move their investment into other crypto and that will lead to downside of bitcoin price.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:04:36 PM

Unfortunately there are a lot of people who get manipulated by news and of course the negative news will work on their trust level

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:20:54 PM

With the volatility of the cryptocurrency market, we can't deny the fact that any news about bitcoin would affect its price in the market either huge effect or small effect. Bitcoin investors vary from proffesional investors to newbies, this is why any news will affect the bitcoin price. Of course, professional investors don't just believe to any news, but newbies may believe.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:10 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley

in my opinion, depending on more news between bad news and good news, if more good news than bad news then bitcoin prices will increase and vice versa, therefore we all as investors and crypto currency traders must throw bad news about bitcoin so that people around the world will also enter the crypto world and together increase the price of bitcoin.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Even though Bitcoin is there for more than 8 years, this industry is still pretty new and the market is not matured enough to deal with various kinds of situation. That means a negative news can impact in a negative manner, on the other hand, positive news can create panic selling wave in the market. Unfortunately, we won't be able to deal with market fluctuations unless we deal with the lack of awareness among the users and investors.
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:39:46 PM

Some indications are that the market is still "flaming", and here are five reasons for Bitcoin's recent downturn:
The recent tight control on the HitBTC trading floor caused the inhibition of the user community, although the BTC market had no immediate effect.
Winklevoss has been denied a license by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Recently, rumors of Korea's ability to build a legal system to abolish the tax benefits of electronic money exchanges.
Shady transactions.
Bitcoin's trading profile changed when the tide returned, noting that cash flow was flowing back from the Altcoin into Bitcoin and Tether (USDT).
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

News is very powerful,when the news about bitcoin is positive   many people will be join the bitcoin and invest in bitcoin, and also the price off bitcoin is going up.that is the power of news.
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

In my opinion news affects a lot the price of crypto currencies. Every bad of great news can decrease of increase the price. A lot of investors have a lot of expectations and desire so they are very sensible in this deal
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:41 PM

I think that the news has a huge impact on the bitcoin exchange rate, much more than on the usual Currency, so you should always pay attention to the news about the cryptocurrency market and bitcoin.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Very Strong for investors, because they really need the latest information about the development of bitcoin, if that news turns out to be false then such actions must be dealt with quickly
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Bitcoin still as fragile as it is at the moment. Most investors rely on news to make decisions, when they foresee a bad news insight, it simply implies for them sell. Good news on the other hand, lures people to invest and buy in.
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

media has a role to play in  the digital world and irrespective of the news coming from the media, be it negative or positive cant bring BTC down. but i noticed some forces are actually sponsoring negative  news against BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: