Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3321 times)
combi brake

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

sometimes the news affects the price of bitcoin, I'm not sure the news affects the decline and increase in the price of bitcoin, which is certain the price of bitcoin depends on demand
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WinterCamel

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

as per my point of view news can't effect the bitcoin prices but yes it can definitely fall a serious impact on investors mind which can me a very major issue for the market so I would request every one to not to get influence by such newes
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

In my opinion, it is still the quality of news that really can affects the Bitcoin price.because If the news come from a reliable source then it will can changing the thought of the people and affect the market value cryptocurrencies price like Bitcoin.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:31:36 PM

In my opinion, it is still the quality of news that really affects the Bitcoin price, fake news spread by fudders will not affect the pricing, the question is what is the news? where it came from? Is it real? Most news affecting Bitcoin price are those news came from the government, those news that really made against the Bitcoin like banning from a certain country, declaring it as illegal and the likes of them.

Actually fake news affects significantly since most of the investors in this industry are newbie. We can't blame them because its very hard to distinguish fake news to real news nowadays specially if you will just rely on secondhand sources like internet and t.v. We also can't rely on television because most of the channel network are talking how bad is bitcoin and other crpytocurrency without knowing and reserching first the reality. They just also rely on second hand sources

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

it can really affect much in the industry because people has limited knowledge and if media release some news that seems it is true people wth limited knowledge will believe on what they hear about so media has a huge influence in the market.
Vladislav2306

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

News is one of the really powerful tool in the hands of the whales. They manipulate people' opinions with bad or good news. For example the price of the BTC will go up when ETF have been approved and will go down if not.

<div align="center">
<a href="https://brightnetwork.io">Bright - FINANCIAL SERVICES ON THE BLOCKCHAIN</a>
</div>
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:56:47 PM

big impact , especially for new investor that dont know about cycle of bitcoin , they will panic immediately and sell their assets as soon as possible after saw the market red
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

News generally play important role as far as disseminating information concerning a particular thing is concerned. For instance, in the political realm, a government is believed to be loosing it if it doesn't have the backing of the media, even military governments would ensure they have this in control, they could control the spreading of information that way.

Coming to cryptocurrency, either positive or negative reviews from the press play important roles. When the media concentrates more on the dwindling prices, people would see that and would be scared off from investing, drawing off potential investors. But, if it is a good review, people would be ready to invest.

With prices down, media could still be of help by ensuring news of cryptocurrency revival fill the air. We need the media in dissemination good news as far as people embracing cryptocurrency is concerned.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

i think its a general thinking the news affects every trading platform it can good or bad. In crypto,  good news affects the price of the coin especially bitcoin. good news will  make the price increase but it will be depending on how strong the news and its reference. and also bad news likewise.
Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:14:30 PM

News is a very strong factor when it comes to forces that affect the price of bitcoin. Whenever there is a negative news the market tends to bend to the news and this cause a drop in price but a positive news affects the price of bitcoin otherwise. So news is a very strong force when it comes to the price movement of bitcoin and other digital currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley

The legend people herein crypto or bitcoin didn't affected about fakes news or bad news
The affected of this is the potential investors herein crypto starting to learn about what is bitcoin
And because of some bad news the new potential investors backing out they affraid what will happen to their investment  
Good news are gives for the people's losing their faith for bitcoin as potential currency use in the worldwide

kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley
I think the news has a 50% role in influencing crypto price movements, so not all news can affect crypto or bitcoin price movements. this is according to my observation.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

News can affect all the market. We saw how bad news around facebook caused its shares to fall.
This effect is very busy bigger for cryptocurrencies due to the whales. They use the effect of news to manipulate the market.
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

In my opinion, it is still the quality of news that really affects the Bitcoin price, fake news spread by fudders will not affect the pricing, the question is what is the news? where it came from? Is it real? Most news affecting Bitcoin price are those news came from the government, those news that really made against the Bitcoin like banning from a certain country, declaring it as illegal and the likes of them.
yes, The media is one of the most effective means of manipulating the public. News feeds are able to instill panic and fear in a mass manner, as well as euphoria.and this panic attitude led to the collapse of the bitcoin price from $ 5000 to $ 3000.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

I agree. Most bad news that affects more the Bitcoin's price is when it came from the government or to some big international companies. So these only means that it doesn't matter what's the content of that news. The thing is, "Where it came from that matters most."
So the government and the big institutions can really manipulate the price by their words.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

huge! news and rumors are top influencer in any investment market.
Dimonhamon

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

I've heard a lot of good news, but bitcoin does not grow. Now I doubt that the news strongly influences the price!
Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:11 PM

sometimes the news affects the price of bitcoin, I'm not sure the news affects the decline and increase in the price of bitcoin, which is certain the price of bitcoin depends on demand

I think most of the news that affects Bitcoin prices is news that comes from the government, news that really fights Bitcoin is like banning from certain countries, declaring it illegal and the like.
In my opinion, still the quality of the news that really affects the price of Bitcoin, fake news spread by fudder will not affect prices, the question is what is the news? Where does it come from? Is this real?
crazybtclover

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

There is a lot of impact of news in terms of reducing or rising the price of Bitcoin. Because if the news is good or bad, its impact on those who want to invest. Bad news discourages investors and good news encourages investors.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

IMO, news still weaker than a group of whale trader especially for who own the top 5 of richest bitcoin owner address that work together to manipulate the bitcoin's price.
That's why bitcoin or cryptocurrency is risky investment that exist although they able yield some profit !

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: