Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3321 times)
cmaxwell

Activity: 195
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:35 PM

not only to Btc has news affected, it has affected some other economies but i think the kind of news that is being spread by some people at times doesnt really help BTC because most of these news are fake and unconfirmed. so to an extent its really making a lot of pannick

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:05:56 PM

News and other medium of information about bitcoin has a greater influence about the price but it all depends from the investors if how he handle the information that can affect his investment confidence if he had enough research and knowledge about the current and real situation of the bitcoin then he would stand firm on how he manage his investment.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:23:35 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley
To be honest,I noticed that against the background of news around bitcoin, there are constant provocations. Today news announced, the price climbed, and tomorrow said in the news, there is no this was fake and the price bitcoin falls. I realized that news is manipulated by whales and bears and primarily by traders in the short term trading

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:11:21 PM

News can really affect bitcoin price but it depends upon the situation and how the team handle the information they heard from the news. News is not totally detailed so better know everything before concluding.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Any significantnews that is related to bitcoin can affect its price whether it is positive or negative. The news on large scale hacking of cryptocurrency exchanges in the past years has made the price of the bitcoin to go down. News about the possible approval or rejection of bitcoin ETFs can also affect the bitcoin's price in the future.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:53:18 PM

Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
Thanks   Smiley

News can really play a big role in changing the mindset of a person like how media works. People should know that not all news are true. Some are biased and just want to destroy something's popularity. As I observe, I notice that when people had watched the news about the people that been a victim of "scams" their trust and comfortability to bitcoin decrease just because of one news. That how media works it literally can change your mind in just a snap.

KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:04:45 AM

Thanks   Smiley

News can really play a big role in changing the mindset of a person like how media works. People should know that not all news are true. Some are biased and just want to destroy something's popularity. As I observe, I notice that when people had watched the news about the people that been a victim of "scams" their trust and comfortability to bitcoin decrease just because of one news. That how media works it literally can change your mind in just a snap.

Yes, I agree with you that the media can create things that benefit a group of people in the sense of "order" to create panic in society, as well as in the crypto world, the media indirectly has a share in determining prices in the market whether it's good or bad news , I think everything depends on the community how they respond to it.
Renu kapoor

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

Media have too much power to convince people about any thing one thing more news create panic also in the commons, bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not aside from the impression of media, It can boost or dump the price of any currency within no time, we can see the market position daily affected by the media reports.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Hinugh

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:00:07 AM

There are definitely impacts of good news over the price of the bitcoin. But I don’t think any bad news could have affected the prices that much. Many analysts have predicted in the beginning of this year that price of bitcoin will go below $5k but the current price is well above $7k.

Media has a power to manipulate and change the mindset of a person. It affect the investors of bitcoin once they heard negative or positive news.  Some us, tend to believe easily what media tell us but some of the news is manipulated. The news might affect the price of bitcoin but not too much to totally change it.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

Whether it is a good news or bad news, it may somehow affect the price of bitcoin. The hacking issues for example can immediately affect the market. Thus the level of good news is also depends on how much bigger the news it will be.
Changadithethor

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

People has limited knowledge and if media release some news that seems it is true people wth limited knowledge will believe on what they hear about so media has a huge influence in the market.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:17 AM

I think this is an important factor that can affect the price of bitcoins. In the end, the more people learn about this coin, the more popular it becomes and the higher the price becomes
mostpatientpp

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

I think news is not the only factor can affect to bitcoin price but it is really important. Personally, before investing in something, they will read news about it.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:22:21 AM

Yes, the power of news can affect the bitcoin price. The news who come from the government side and announces that bitcoin is going to ban in particular country and called it is not a legal tendor. A homour is created among that country public and price of bitcoin is dumb by the exchange. The exchange takes benefit of this golden opportunity as well as traders buy the bitcoin on the low price and holding the coin tilll the market up on their target price.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:48:42 AM

Thanks   Smiley
News sometimes convince or inform others , so if there is someone who spread positive news about bitcoin Its possible that many people will get interested in investing in bitcoin. The bitcoin community will rise. Even bad news can have a big impact on bitcoin price. Especially when it comes to "bitcoin is a scam" I think that is one of the reason why other countries ban bitcoin in their country.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Descon

Activity: 61
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

It depends when the news agency or the source is reputable it can really affect the price but maybe indirectly.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:33:36 PM

Thanks   Smiley
Bad news contribute to the manipulation of the price of Bitcoin and the entire cryptocurrency market Sad.
franklin hoses

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

it can really affect much in the industry because people has limited knowledge and if media release some news that seems it is true people wth limited knowledge will believe on what they hear about so media has a huge influence in the market.
Legendari

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I think news has a key influence on the price because traders are people who are affected by the news very much. IMHO

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
annaso

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:26:05 PM

News announcements frequently coincide with price movements in the market.  Hype in the media about Bitcoins can lead to spike in prices, while negative news can cause the price to drop. In some cases, the negative publicity actually helps to popularize the cryptocurrency, which contributes to its success.
News related to hacking the exchanges or bankruptcy can create bear rumors among users causing the price to plunge. News about the currency being used for selling drugs, laundering money, and other illegal activities can also impact the value of Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: