Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3321 times)
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:29:52 PM

I think news is a key factor affecting the price. I learned that from experience. The price always drops 10-15% when something bad happens.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley

The news plays their part mostly in the downward direction which is what I have noticed especially in the recent market condition and i do feel the big players takes the advantage of such things and manipulates the market for bitcoin market.

For altcoins, it is usually an up and down trend regarding the news the good news pulls the price up and vice versa. But that also does not seems to be working in the current market.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

it actually has positive and negative affect in bitcoin. the negative is that the media play is getting worse and worse and gave a bad reputation to bitcoin but with still a thorough study and facts but they haven't focus that much to the positive side of bitcoin which is its rewarding price despite a much easier to work to our usual work. and also these news also gives bitcoin a favor which is gaining popularity or attention.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
takihaha

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

If the news is important whether good or bad it will affect the bitcoin price. Most investors rely on news to make decisions, when they foresee a bad news insight, it simply implies for them to sell.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:30:10 PM

It isn't about the bitcoin only, but the stock markets too run on news.
When a country's budget is announced, the stock markets immediately show some effect, either positive or negative.
In the same way, when any news is announced for Cryptocurrency, the market reacts accordingly. That is why people follow the strategy of selling the rumor.
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

Some TA people say news are reflected in the price, like if the action of the price is high, the news don't matter. Of course, depends on the Magnitude of the news, as we seen in the past, they are really released at key moments. It makes you think, are these news reporters and news stations not invested in anything? The biggest thing we can take from news, is what emotion they try to make the market react upon. I think they could be smart and actually try release the news and see if they affect anything. It would make sense, to see the impact of your own creation.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:47:49 PM

News have actually had a part to play in the world of bitcoin. It has been used overtime to make speculations which has either turned out to be true or false. It can be said that the market is often times driven by news which in turn have either a negative or positive effect.

btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

News=FUD

All financial market is news driven. News always effect our emotion. This emotion takes action. So this is Action effect our market's ups & down. Avoid your news to win the crypto game.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:32:27 PM

News about bitcoin is the main mechanism of manipulation, people specifically publish these news to manage people.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 03:47:46 PM

It depends on the news that how much weightage of the news which comes to the market as some news has no effect but some news has very positive or harsh effect on the market and money markets always news driven and same apply in the crypto market. News has a major impact on both sides either positive or negative.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
M.C.V.

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
Thanks   Smiley

I think it has some effect. Just look shat happened to some alt coins when some people talked about it on their YT tweeter acc or whatever. So news can have effect on people and then people buy or sell coins. But BTC I think is too big for that kind of stuff but big news can effect it. Big news like some county bans it or something like that.
Rohtox

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:15:28 PM

in my opinion, it is very influential because if the news comes, the price will respond positively or negatively to the news that the price will respond to the pump or dump if it is presented, maybe I think the news has a 70% influence on the price

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

With every passing day media is getting stronger and stronger and now the media new have so much importance that one it.s in news the one become famous and due to this all the thing get the sudden bust and no matter what is that so being in news is a good thing and this can also cause the sudden rise in the value of bitcoin.
jeffer8035

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

A lot of people get carried away by rumors is true or not so the news can change the bitcoin trendence in an instant and also affects the entire market of the alcove therefore if it has a lot of influence and if they are positive then it is good for everyone too the regulations of some countries or attacks of hakers affect us in the prices in if the bitcoin is not vulnerable but the people if we hope that in the next months there   recovery in the prices

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Princeneil3315

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:56:28 PM
Merited by Rate (1)

Nowadays, the news is very ear-catching for everyone especially when there is something new. Some people might believe while others will ignore. But since people often use their sense of curiosity they will search for more information. And once they got interested they will join and invest. And with that, there's a possibility for the increase of price in bitcoin. And for those who don't believe they will keep on insisting that bitcoin is just a scam. Just like fake news in social media, people believe in that false information easily and because of that, it can make the bitcoin price goes down.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

For me the role of news in the price of bitcoin is very big. More people will know about bitcoin because of news. It can also attract new investors. But negative news about bitcoin can contribute to the price drop of bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Thanks   Smiley

In my opinion, I think the news can really affects the bitcoin's price in the market in a way of positive and negative. If that "news" is a good thing then it might encourage the investors or funders to try the bitcoin and that sitiation will lead to the great increase of price. However if that "news" is a negative then it will make people disinterested in bitcoin and quite hate it resulting to the drop of price. I think that is the connection of the two.

tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

It depends on what kind of news are you talking about. For example, if there is a news like: a big country in crypto world ban bitcoin, many people will be afraid and sell their bitcoin, make the price go down.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

For me the role of news in the price of bitcoin is very big. More people will know about bitcoin because of news. It can also attract new investors. But negative news about bitcoin can contribute to the price drop of bitcoin.
Yeah especially at this time the market is still very sensitive with some news regarding the ban and legalization, still remember in the memory how the news about the ban on crypto in several Asian countries made the price of bitcoin fell sharply, of course the news is very influential on price changes
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

Yes, news will always affect the price of bitcoin... The prices are most likely to increase when there's major good news about bitcoin.. For instance, if we get the News that China has lifted its ban on cryptocurrency and icos, prices are most likely to go up again... Just like the bad news of China banning cryptocurrency will affect prices negatively..

So, news are very important to btc.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: