Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:52:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?  (Read 3321 times)
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:16:39 PM

Lately I have noticed some good news and bad news about Bitcoin.
Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
I appreciate your answers and responses.
Thanks   Smiley

I don't know how much effect / power of bad news can affect the price of bitcoin, but everything depends on how much bitcoin users who can be instigated by the news. If the amount's greater, of course it can affect the value of bitcoin at a significant level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phdilanuom

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

I have no idea about the knowledge of the ones who are involving in the cryptocurrency about the field. If they are well educated, they will seek the news source, news point and get the real information. I strongly believe that most of the people involving are well educated. But the newbies and less educated people have a possibility to give up. So price can be changed due to that. But the thing is people who are acting wise can use that opportunity.   
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

The power of news is effecting almost everything for so long already. It is logical that it could effect on bitcoin down or rise trend because people are getting informed and act; selling their coins, not buying at first place, have negative thoughts about this crypto, not believe in it, companies are not willing to have anything with it because of potential lose of funds etc.
lovinglife

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:01:18 AM

Power of news has quite a high Impact, some people would rather not gamble with their money If they see bad news
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:35 AM

I do not think there has any measurements tool to measure a news! But it is 100 percent true that the rumor affects on the cryptocurrency market! The continual bad news actually make bitcoin price goes down, and good news can make celebrity invest engagement to the bitcoin! So, this is the power of News!
Qweenty

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

News can really affect bitcoin price because if there should be an information spreading that bitcoin will collapse in the next six month, if not for the fact that i may be exaggerating bitcoin price would come way down than even expected.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:40:49 AM

I don't think that news can affect bitcoin prices. But what is certain is that news affects the minds of bitcoin holders. When there is negative news about bitcoin, investors panic, they immediately sell their bitcoin. but when there is good news investors immediately invest in bitcoin. The demand for Bitcoin has increased, so the price of bitcoin is high.
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:45:43 AM

Many people think that bad news will make the price of Bitcoin "go down" and good news will make the price of Bitcoin "Rise".
So on this topic I would like to discuss "How much the power of news can affect the Bitcoin price?"
Thanks   Smiley
I think negative news can affect the price of Bitcoin much but manipulation is the most dominant. Whales always use manipulative tactics to make a lot of money from sellers. Then a few weeks, they will pump back the altcoins.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

Thanks   Smiley
Honestly, i think news playing an crusial role on the price of bitcoin because the emotional of bitcoin's holder will be affected by the news that they've heard.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Diane Ellis

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

News doesn't affect the price directly. In stead, it impacts investors thinking and prediction more or less, therefore, inderectly impacting investors decision and as a result, the price will do up or down.
Henry Reis

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

Sometimes, news write negative reports analysing the prospect of Bitcoin and discourage investors from dip their toe deeper in the market. Actually, it depends and how reliable the press releasing the news is. The effect of the Bloomberg will be totally different from other small presses.
Ronald Wilson

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

News can create crowd effect and panic selling. Negative news can significantly decreases investor confidence in Bitcoin, causing panic selling. The more investors sell Bitcoin, the deeper the price goes down. And the down price worry others and cause the thought "sell before I lose all". Consequently, Bitcoin price dips in the red.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

Thanks   Smiley

To the best of my knowledge, news only affects the minds of investors which based on their activities determine what happens in the cryptomarket. Thus it is not about the news itself but the activities of investors in general.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
oktana

Activity: 1596
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:13:15 PM

Of course the power of news will have a big impact on the price aspect that will occur on the market because with the news, it can make the sentiments of traders to determine whether to buy or sell and that happens to all traders. Especially if the news about Bitcoin will definitely have a big impact on prices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:33:14 PM

News , whether its negative or positive , has some kind of power on the bitcoin price movement.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:50:53 PM

any news can change the whole impression of bitcoin price. now a day people are create panic if they heared any falling down price. you shouldn't do this actually. after veify the news we should take action.

I think Most of the news that affects Bitcoin prices is news that comes from the government, news that actually fights Bitcoin is like banning from certain countries, declaring it illegal and the like.
and In my opinion, still the quality of the news that really affects the price of Bitcoin, fake news spread by fudder will not affect prices, the question is what is the news? Where does it come from? Is this real?
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

The media has a massive effect on the price of cryptocurrencies, as people react to major news and announcements.
A positive or a negative news would cause a similar reaction in the market.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:48:44 PM

The media has a massive effect on the price of cryptocurrencies, as people react to major news and announcements.
A positive or a negative news would cause a similar reaction in the market.

Ya it is true that Media have good effect in not only cryptocurrency but even in other part of life also, But the major of users who are getting affected by this media hype are the new users, day traders and the bitcoiners who are daily watching updates on Bitcoin and react on it.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:34 PM

I'm thinking that news is a huge power and a lever of affect on the Bitcoin price, but I don't believe that any of the news can totally destroy it, because bitcoin is so much bigger than it.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

News can really affect the price of the crypto coin and we see it many times , sometimes when the bitcoin faces some negative issue it will really drop on the next days and if it will be having some good issue its price will rise, it is simply because bitcoin is really depend on the volume of investors on the feild, and investors really depend on some issue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: