Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:38:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest for Bitcoin  (Read 2495 times)
BIOX

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

I think that we don't have to be afraid of BTC and  altcoins. Moreover people have to understand their advantages and become crypto supporter in the future
Iconic Love

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Invest for bitcoin at that time will be a  very risky and unwise step.Also Bitcoin spends a long time from the last time it was giving a golden chance to the people.Untill Now it is not improving at all and get stuck  in seven thousand usd though it was twenty thousand once.so that is more better to invest in another currency of market it is cheap in price and almost has the full percentage to get lrofit of it than bitcoin.
So I will say Inveat for bitcoin now will never a be a good idea.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

We got used to the price from the end of 2017. Recall what was a year ago. BTC 3k $ ETH 150 $. And so it grows still. The market has always been unstable ...
CryptocitySL

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

Yes, I'm investing. Because today, the bitcoin value is as low as we all know. This is a normal situation in the market. Many people think that investing in bitcoin is nothing. I think this is the best time to invest. Because if you are ready to invest, you must buy bitcoin. I do not have enough to buy more bitcoin in my hand. I will invest bitcoin as much as possible. I believe that I will be able to make a big difference through investment.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Absolutely right time now investment in Bitcoin for the low value, Bitcoin market also going to down 2018 year somely pump and dump.i have always checking Bitcoin market history but I don't understand when Bitcoin good price come back.(7k$,6k$ still up or down) so now the market have been unstable.almost you can do it invest now and you will get profit even back market conditions.
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:47:42 PM

for me bitcoin is a long-term investment and you can get profit when you take advantage of every momentum, buy when prices are down and sell when you get a profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
SventraPapere

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

Thanks for the advice)I'm about and doing.So much I have already heard many different tips and strategies that my head is just going around.In recent years, the market came out a lot of new coins.I got lost in them a long time ago.Some give very bad X. But until bitcoin, all of them not to jump.This diversity is due to the fact that in the long term they are planned to be widely used.Otherwise it does not make any sense,but.And coins and bitcoins should be bought and just leave them in the waiting list of the hour.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

I do not understand why this balloon thing is so exaggerated. Something very easy. If you think it is a balloon, you can not buy Bitcoin! Nobody is trying to sell Bitcoin to anyone.
shittypro

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:23:42 PM

It was a good opportunity to invest in famous bitcoin so if you know how the trade market and the value of the bitcoin you can invest from it with a good profit from now you can buy and hold we know in the end of the year the bitcoin will rise again and that's a good timing to sell it
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

Your strategy is partly correct.The only thing I do not agree with is the information that the bitcoin bubble.If it was so then there would be no such demand for bitcoin.Yet the cryptocurrency is dominated by rich and smart people.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:35 PM

I am also just supporting that opinion, because there is not a great chance for something that existed already more than 10 years and successful to be a bubble like the people are saying about it.
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:16:20 PM

Yes, the investment is the best solution for this time. Because the bitcoin value has gone down, you can expect a long-term benefit by investing. bitcoin is the perfect coin for investment. Because it's a lot more expensive because it's a big coin. The other thing is not bitcoin. This is not a temporary coin. Bitcoin is not a scam. Because there are many who earned profits from this coin. I mean you do not go any other coins spending more time. You invest in bitcoin. A big profit can be earned.
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:28:12 PM

What? shitcoin! sometimes the shitcoin is saved by multiplying profits to add to our bitcoin assets. lots of coins that rise many times over a short period of time.
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:02:03 PM

It is good to invest bitcoin because of its popularity. Its an opportunity to have this coin. Bitcoin for now undergone down of value in the market so better grab the opportunity to invest because time comes it will be back to its original price soon. No more hesitations and questions if that investing is the right thing to do because it was already proven and tested.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptogayan98

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:53:42 PM

yes, I'm sure to invest. I think this is the time to invest. We need to invest in the bitcoin value down. Because if that value rises, you can achieve great success. There is no fear for investing. Bitcoin is the highest peak in faith. Do not expect a profit in two days so that you can achieve the desired success through your investment. Be patient with that. Because long-term investment makes you an advantage.
rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, there are two types of crypto. It's Bitcoin and shitcoin. All crypto are in motion and are dominated by bitcoins. The future of bitcoin is unpredictable, you should not trust any shitcoin, including ETH. I believe Bitcoin is a bubble, but
- "Just because a market is in a bubble does not mean it's going to die." Bitcoin has been through over half a dozen big bubbles and increased in price after each one "
If you are a long-term investor, the best way to minimize risk is to invest in bitcoin. As for shitcoin, you should only invest in short term
- "You can make money trading the momentum and hype in shitcoins, just do not invest long term"
I think you can see the very clear signs of the bitcoin bubble, the market is in the long-term bearish and bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and fluctuating very strong. You can see that after peaking at the end of 2017 bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and fluctuating very strong. Currently bitcoin prices have fallen to $ 6400 and according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further in the near future.
lombok

Activity: 854
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:00:50 AM

Bitcoin is simply known as a crypto currency that is highly working as a digital asset of money, which many companies and individuals are serious investing at the right time to for short period of time given profit and also been a function of trading on a difference platform round the world.   

Of course I also follow in the footsteps of a company if I have a lot of money, of course I will invest in bitcoin, besides the very small fee in shipping we can also take advantage of up and down prices to take advantage in a short time and partly for the long term

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:18:17 AM

you are right because of a bubble can't make bitcoin or cryptocurrencies dead, and I think that we still can get more profit by holding and having bitcoin even having the shitcoin, because shitcoin can't predict maybe it has changed to grow up outside our awareness

randegibran

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Absolutely right time now investment in Bitcoin for the low value, Bitcoin market also going to down 2018 year somely pump and dump.i have always checking Bitcoin market history but I don't understand when Bitcoin good price come back.(7k$,6k$ still up or down) so now the market have been unstable.almost you can do it invest now and you will get profit even back market conditions.
I agree with your opinion, this is the time to buy, even though the market is not stable. this is the time to get profit
bonammeo

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:11:08 PM

Bitcoin investments are becoming commonplace. Before doing anything, you should learn about it. Bitcoin is unpredictable, however, the results of bitcoin are relatively large. The thing I want to say is that you are wiser in your options, so the new investment is most effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: