Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:35:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
estupido

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:15:30 PM

the decision is yours. I just suggest investing in bitcoin, but remember long-term investment is a wise choice.
thepers0n

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Definitely it is a great idea to invest your money. Of course people should not invest all their money for living but they can try with smaller amount of money.
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

Yes you can invest in crypto off course any amount you have you can invest on it.befor you invest in bitcoin make sure you have ah little bit know about investing and about crypto,so that you can understand what happen in the investing world.
Zhamilya

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:53 PM

Well if you want to avoid BTC then it will be very hard for you earn a good amount of money and also it will take a lot of time to get the right price. So if it’s possible I will suggest buying minimum amount BTC
pedagang2

Activity: 376
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

maybe if you are better off investing in bitcoin, because at this time bitcoin is very low in price, and one day it can soar again the price as at the beginning of the previous year.
many people believe that. Cool

Woundur

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

There are several options for you to invest on crypto. As the price of BTC looks very high to you than I will suggest to buy little bit amount of BTC. Something like decimal amount. Because it safer than others
Mario222

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

I think you are wrong because starting from the year the value goes down so you invest now to earn income in the future but before you invest you must know first how to invest trying research on cryptocurrency or bitcoin to be aware of what happens to bitcoin and for your additional knowledge about Bitcoin and Bitcoin are the best choices to invest now and many newbies show their interest in investing. It seems crypto promises worldwide and strong potential. So that will make investors after taking some time. So I suggest investing from now.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

the decision is yours. I just suggest investing in bitcoin, but remember long-term investment is a wise choice.

Well bitcoin is a long term investment and i think you should put that in mind first. Be prepared to hold your extra money for  long time and manage your expectations about the short term and you probably will be fine.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Menced1937

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:38:26 PM

Investing money on bitcoin in recent time will be a great idea if you think this too. Its totally depends on you. You can check some other options also. Or you can spent some money on bitcoin. It is worthy.
EscapePlanETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

You should check the market first, research about some projects of ico. Or investing on bitcoin is also a good idea. Bitcoin is the leading digital currency today. And it has a tremendous value.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:29 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

You are right Bitcoin prices are too expensive for small capital investors, but you can still invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin can be divided into the smallest part, but the profits are of course small, because all investment returns are determined by the capital invested. if you look for another coin that has an explosion like Bitcoin I think it's difficult.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:19:33 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

The price is never "too high" because you can buy bitcoin even with just a dollar. That's what's good with this currency. It's digital so it can be sliced in smaller units. I think with little extra money, you should go with small businesses instead. The ones that you're sure you're going to make profit with. You can sell things. You can buy and sell good clothes from the thrift shop if you're into fashion. You can bake cookies and sell them. Or perhaps, the most popular in our childhood, selling lemonades. There really is a lot of things you can sell and services you can offer that doesn't have a lot of risk.

Based on how much extra money you said you have, I'm sure you can't afford to lose this money. Also, with just a small investment, even when the price of bitcoin goes up by 50%, you wouldn't yield that much money since you're investment is small. You're still better off with buying and selling goods.

Right now, your $100 will only make $20 profit when the price of bitcoin goes to $8400, which might take a couple of months to happen, btw. You could have made that $20 profit by just doing side jobs for other people like mowing their lawn, babysitting, or even just taking their dog for a walk. There sure is an amount of money required to yield good results in bitcoin investment now that the price is a lot higher than before.

kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:43:25 PM

yes you can invest on Bitcoin when the price is low and sell when the price rises to make huge profits on Bitcoin. it is good to check the price to know the actual time to invest. market is good to go now the price is dropping.

Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

I think now it's a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is gradually increasing its price so if we buy the bitcoin now so in future it will give us a good return so we must earn more so you must invest in bitcoin.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

if you think the price is still too high, just wait it to going lower and lower, but remember, nobody knows where is the bottom.
Tykeim Carson

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Decision of investment fully depends on you. Try to understand the current market condition and analyses it very carefully. You have to take your own decision and do whatever suites best for you.
RadiontLoss

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:44:01 PM

Yes, you can. If you want to make profit then you should invest on bitcoin. Its true bitcoin price is high but you also need to think its price will more rise in near future. So it is the right time to invest on bitcoin.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:23 PM

I would love to say that the price is still good to invest because market is still on the downtrend path but there is not so much confidence left in the people of Bitcoin...
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Well the choice is yours,  it's your dollar,  my advice is research very well before going into any trade or what ever crypto investment you are getting into. Good luck
evichi

Activity: 1204
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

With reference to what happened last year, I will say the price of bitcoin is relatively okay to buy now. You don’t have to buy 1 bitcoin before you believe you have invested. The eight decimals of bitcoin means that you can buy in fractions – that is, you can possibly buy any amount you wish to. As usual, you have to ensure the money you are investing is what you have prepared to loose, because crytopocurrency market is highly unpredictable.  However, the fact that bitcoin rose up to 20,000 usd means it can achieve that fit again.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: