Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:39:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
Lattlyined

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

If you want to buy now and think you can make the most of it, then go ahead and do it. It all boils down to your strategy and this is what makes the market so unique because there isn't any laid down rules of the do's and don'ts  for the people when they want to invest. But an honest opinion would be to invest now because the price is relatively low.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:12:46 AM

If you want to buy now and think you can make the most of it, then go ahead and do it. It all boils down to your strategy and this is what makes the market so unique because there isn't any laid down rules of the do's and don'ts  for the people when they want to invest. But an honest opinion would be to invest now because the price is relatively low.
Right.You will not make a good profit unless you won't start investing now.Don't wait for more dips because the price right now is already an opportunity to earn more bitcoins.This is just a piece of advice,the final decision is still relies on you.
ShakingCoin

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:28:32 AM

There is no right and wrong time. It all depends on how you think you will be able to generate the investments into profits. At the same time, investment in BTC right now is a good move because later, the price will increase even more.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

Thats nice to see that you are looking forward to invest in bitcoin, I suggest to you to invest now because the price of bitcoin is very cheap take this opportunity to buy more coins. You can make a huge amount of profit when the price already rises you just need to be patient.

jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

If you only have slow amount of money like 4 or 3 digits then you can invest in crypto. Best move is to invesment in a crypto that is new that is under erc 20 tokens. You can buy a lot because its price is low before it comes in the market. But make it sure that you really want that crypto and you know that that will last long.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

If you have extra money, then invest in bitcoin can be a potential chance for you. I think it will be good for you.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

Don't treat it as a financial advise but I'd consider buying NEO or Lisk. They have a much bigger growth potential in the bull market than Bitcoin. Both are great projects and worth taking a look at.
rosstiller

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I think the best time to put resources into bitcoin relies upon you. You should be completely prepared in the event that you need to put resources into bitcoin, You need enough learning. I realize that you can get the hang of something in bitcoin step by step. The cost of bitcoin right presently is extremely modest.
btCHOOop

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

You can always buy a portion of Bitcoin if you can't afford to have a whole one. So, it's never too much for anyone to invest. Even 1$ worth of Bitcoin can be purchased if you really want to. Don't listen to what others say, there's no coin out there which has the potential like BTC.
Flin+piclo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

There is not going to be a next BTC in my opinion. No other coin can gather so much support from the community. Moreover, BTC has the first mover advantage. So, I guess it's better if you wait for the price to get lower so that you can invest and wait for the price to go high again.
breadwinners

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

I think BTC is the only and an unrivaled crypto around here. ETH may also be a good investment, but I can't see why ETH might go over the moon the way BTC did. As long-term investments, they're both okay, but with BTC you are likely to earn way more someday, I guess.
Fetwerivid

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

If I could tell you which coin is going to be the next BTC then I wouldn't be replying to your post here. It's better that you don't listen to what others have to say. Do your own research, collect data and analyze them and make a buying decision. At least it minimizes the chance of making a loss for me.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

The price now has plummeted, and the best strategy now is to buy and Hodl.
Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency investment, and I would advise anyone to get into it.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
cetald

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

You must understand when you want to exit the investment. Cryptocurrency is a long-term investment. Maybe even for a couple of years.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

I personally do not think the price of BTC is high. I think it will not fall below $ 6,000 this year. So I would advise you to invest now before it starts to rise. Or choose some altcoins.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
kehed90

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

in investing in bitcoin we have to do research first before we buy bitcoin, because crypto market prices are not stable so it is difficult to predict.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:05:09 PM

If you really dare to make decisions like that, why not? Because you could be one of the luckiest people when you invest with the extra money you get. Just hope you get a very large profit with the money you invest.
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

There are a lot of coins nowadays and its up to us to have gathered most of them sometimes they are more profitable. Its hard to tell which coin  to invest it depends on your capacity and affordability.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 03:19:25 PM

If I was the one that got the little extra money. I will definitely split the money into 2 buy or invest into bitcoin when it weekend use that for day trading while I keep the rest for December dump and buy when it dip for more profit in the next year.

sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:20:04 PM

I think that is a good idea if you have a little extra money you will invest it in crypto because there is a chance that your extra money will earn a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: