Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:03:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4512 times)
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:25:57 PM

You should wait for the market before investing. If you invest right now while the market keeps going under, you might find yourself selling after you see the price plummet again down to 10%. You will absolutely panic seeing your money draining going to the pockets of those who are trying to manipulate. Do yourself a favor, wait for awhile maybe up to next year before investing.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

why don't you try ICO investment? here is not only Bitcoin that can make money, many new altcoins are launched by ICO.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

why don't you try ICO investment? here is not only Bitcoin that can make money, many new altcoins are launched by ICO.

And be scammed? We all know that it's risky to invest in ICOs right now until this forum finds a way to weed out scam ICOs from legit ICOs. It seems that the only way to determine which one, so far, is by looking at the advisors and then manually checking the whereabouts of the office of the team and see if it actually exists. Right now ICOs are only getting exposed as a scam by people who made the time to investigate them and there are not a lot of them. It's a community action that you and I should be participating in so we can put a stop in ICOs but not all of us have the time for that. Someone should definitely make a step-by-step tutorial on busting scam ICOs. And with the frequent appearance of new ICOs, we're going to need a huge force on this.

And since OP is obviously a newbie, I wouldn't recommend that he participate in ICOs as it might easily appear to him as a legit project. Usually people just believe ICO people right off the bat and just think of them as a legit company so they get scammed.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:54 PM

In the end, it depends on the investors' capabilities. There are people who have invested in coins when they are at the highest and were successful and then there were people who invested in them when the price was low and failed miserably. So, in the end, it is your confidence that will matter.
This is correct, there were people that bought bitcoin at the peak before the crash that was caused by mt gox and many of them lost their money but there were also many of them that decided to hold her coins for years and they were able to sell at the new all time high of 20000 dollars, so even if you invest at the bad moment you can still make a lot of profits if you are just willing to wait.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Before you invest be knowledgable in the world of crypto. You must learned everything for you to earn a good profit.  As of now the value of bitcoin is cheap , you can buy for now and hold it and waitvfor the time that it will rise again. Just believe and be patient.
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

in my opinion, even though you buy coins other than bitcoin, even though bitcoin prices are very high because you don't have a lot of capital if we share the rise or fall of bitcoin, the percentage will be the same and I think other coins are closely related to btc rising or falling very affected by the price of bitcoin .
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

It’s only a crazy idea until you do it. LOL Just make sure that extra money is something that you can afford to lose. At below $6,500 right now, I’d say go for it!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

Yes, that is a nice idea. You can earn a huge profit with the use of bitcoin. But make sure that the money you invest is the money you can afford to lose. Not everyone of us can have some sweet experience only we also have bitter experience with bitcoin. Buy more coins and hold it .

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ksupriya94

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:05:30 PM

If you cannot invest in bitcoin then invest in ethereum or other Altcoin because price of Ethereum and other Altcoins are also decreased in last few months and if bitcoin prices will increase then Ethereum and other altcoin prices will also increase.
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

First you should understand the technology and consequences arises due to market manipulation.  That means even though you believe in something in fundamental level but market will try to manipulate your mind to liquidate your position to cover the losses. But that need to be avoided. So be careful before investing in crypto.

nitishkumar9999

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

If you don't want to invest in bitcoin then you can invest in Neo, ethereum, XLM and you can also try Altcoins which already listed on good exchanges and all of these currency and Altcoins prices will increase with bitcoin price application.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

You can invest in ETH if you want. ETH is in the second place after BTC. And the price isn't that high so you could invest in it. But you have to prepare yourself for the worst. I mean, we are in crypto world where every second the price changes. So you have to prepare if you're in the bad situation.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:49:44 PM

if you expect btc to drop to hundreds of dollars, I think it's impossible.

first, bitcoin comes with a worthless value, then hundreds, then thousands, then today hundreds of thousands, and in the future will be millions.

Your chance is to get a low bitcoin price at $ 7000, so, you better buy it today, because the future of bitcoin will be millions.
Cripinggedang

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

in my opinion, no matter how much money you have, just invest in BTC, because waiting for low price bitcoin like this is very cheap, then if bitcoin has recovered, you will enjoy the results ... I'm not sure to suggest you invest in another coin ..

I think you don't need to expect too much from bitcoin so you can stay on top of panic.
If you invest in bitcoin for the long term, buying now is not a bad idea. But if for the short term, then swing trading will be fine for your local fiat.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Hey, you are really on the right way now. Cryptocurrency is a good investment and I'd recommend it to anyone. If you don't want to buy Bitcoin because you can't buy full one Bitcoin, than buy Ethereum.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

I think most of the people on this forum are experienced more or less if you ask them not to answer what you want to hear. I just recommend you be careful because Bitcoin is not for people who just join for fun. I see you have to find out and join the forum to continue because it is useful for you.

upyem2k

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

Investing in bitcoin at the moment is not an expensive investment and no amount is to small to invest. You can just buy a fraction of bitcoin depending on how much you can afford.
But you also have to know that cryptocurrency investment is not a get rich quick business. It has its advantages and disadvantages just like every other investment opportunities.
Rj Manik

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

Which small extra cash associated with your own could be a large amount of cash at some point if you're simply, therefore, decided to visit into crypto expense regardless of exactly how dangerous it's for the cash. It is a great as well as a daring choice if you do not thoughts jeopardizing your hard earned money whatsoever. Simply ensure that you choose the best crypto for you personally.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:15:58 PM

maybe you can choose another coin that also has high potential, such as Eth, Dash, or BCH as your Alternative Investment. this is only my advice, and your own decision determines it.
Bitcoin prices are currently not too high, so you can also invest in Bitcoin.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

First you should understand the technology and consequences arises due to market manipulation.  That means even though you believe in something in fundamental level but market will try to manipulate your mind to liquidate your position to cover the losses. But that need to be avoided. So be careful before investing in crypto.
The point is crypto investment is profitable but only for people who understand deeply about this investment, how it works, know the
crypto market, know the risks, and so on. if you have capital and want to invest in crypto then learn first
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: