Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:19:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:03:33 PM

If you only got a small amount of money in Cryptocurrency, the best way to do about it is by HODLing it. Buying something with that small amount might result into either a profit or loss. If we HODL then there would be nothing to lose. We need to keeo joining campaigns where we can earn little by little and make sure that it is legit so we will receive payouts.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

If you hope the price of bitcoin will drop back like the price of bitcoin in 2015, it is something that is very difficult to happen, when today many people talk about the price of bitcoin is falling, you think the price of bitcoin is still high. My advice if you want to invest in bitcoin, then you should learn about bitcoin and know the factors that cause bitcoin price changes, then you can choose the right time to buy bitcoin and you should invest in accordance with the financial capabilities you have and do not push yourself. Currently the price of butcoin is down and is an opportunity to start buying bitcoin, the decision is in your hands.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

Crypto prices are down, and this is an opportunity to buy crypto or bitcoin. You can buy according to the finance you have and then be patient waiting for price increases, because the price will definitely go up again in the near future, I think towards the end of 2018, crypto prices will rise again.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:16:29 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

When you a question such as this in this forum, you should know the likely responses. Over 90% of us will definitely tell you yes to go ahead and invest. But it sole depends on you to make your decision if you are ready for it.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

If you want to invest with crypto, just go ahead, because you just got a fortune. I hope you will continue like this crypto investment because investing in cryptocurrency is profitable.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

But the price is already very low? Don't be greedy, buy as many bitcoins as you can afford with your money, even if it's not a whole bitcoin.
People always want to buy their coins at the best possible price, there is nothing wrong with that, but it becomes a huge flaw in your thinking if you never pull the trigger and take advantage of those low prices, it seems that people think that the current prices are going to be there forever and even if I think the current prices are going to last for a long time that doesn't mean that we are going to see them forever, at some point bitcoin will recover and all of those that did not took the opportunity to buy will regret it.
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

surely if you want to multiply your money by investing in bitcoin and altcoin. because the results we will get are quite large if you want to wait a long time
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

Crypto prices are down, and this is an opportunity to buy crypto or bitcoin. You can buy according to the finance you have and then be patient waiting for price increases, because the price will definitely go up again in the near future, I think towards the end of 2018, crypto prices will rise again.

Being down does not always mean good . what if cryptos are down because that is their sign of extinction ? There are down because they are now close to the bubble prophecy ?  we should also have a curiosity before we act because youll never know what will really happend on the future .

@op that depends on you , if you feel good about crypto then go ahead but if you are doubting then much better if you keep that money of yours in your own pocket .
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

You can invest in bitcoin anytime especially now that price of coins in the market is low but bear in mind that investing is a risk so before you invest be sure to study first the project you want to invest with to avoid losing your money.

TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:00:36 PM

If you have funds, buy BTC from now on. We don't need to buy 1 BTC we just buy a few BTC. We can pay in installments little by little. No need to rush. Make sure you know what risks you will receive if you invest in BTC.
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Of course you have to. It's all for your own sake. Buy Bitcoin on the market that is already available. And HODL for several months or years. But I remind you, Investing in bitcoin must be in the long run to get big profits.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:18:46 PM

the answer is yes if you understand investment and bitcoin very well and if you are willing to take the involved risks. I would suggest you to watch the market for a while and make some demo trade on paper, if you see that your demo is performing well, you should jump into Bitcoin.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:11 PM

By the way the market is moving, I can say that it has begun to recover gradually and soon the whole market and bitcoin should grow, which means that you have to invest now in bitcoin or in the alts in which you want to invest for then you will have to wait again when the market will fall to buy at a low rate, so I advise until it's too late to make the investment.
Benatiabayer

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:54:13 AM

Many people still believe that if Bitcoin investment is to spend tens of thousands of dollars to own one or two virtual currency units. However, this is not entirely correct. We can buy 1/2, 1/4 or just a small percentage of Bitcoin. In other words, investors can choose the specific amount they want to invest in virtual currency, and even spend a dollar can buy Bitcoin, even if this amount is equivalent to 0.000077 coins. The smallest volume buyers can make is calculated in units of Satoshi as small as 1 percent of a billion Bitcoin (0.00000001 BTC). At the Bitcoin rate alone in the past year, owning just one-tenth of Bitcoin can help investors make nearly $ 1,400, and the difference can continue to increase. Depending on the dynamics of the virtual currency market.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:18:37 AM

surely if you want to multiply your money by investing in bitcoin and altcoin. because the results we will get are quite large if you want to wait a long time
It depends on what coin you invest with but if it is on potential coin, it will be for the long run. That can be a good decision, you have to think some way on how to grow your money and you can earn some bitcoin without investment with all your knowledge, time, and effort. I started here with nothing and earned good amount from my work with signature campaigns.

Barretwallace

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

Only a little money, don't think about investing in the crypto market. Because only rich people play games created by themselves. Those who have little capital and are lucky enough to wait for the right time to burst.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

It depends on what coin you invest with but if it is on potential coin, it will be for the long run. That can be a good decision, you have to think some way on how to grow your money and you can earn some bitcoin without investment with all your knowledge, time, and effort. I started here with nothing and earned good amount from my work with signature campaigns.

Coinmarketcap is easy for to us to Identify which altcoin has good reputation that good for long term Investment and the good example is etherium ofcourse. And  just like me, I'm start with nothing, through participating in signature where I could earn my first bitcoin weekly and now I'm just participating in bounty signature since there is no available services for signature campaign.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:19:58 AM

now market is down and you can buy coins at very cheep price. if you can but now and wait few years you can get a good profit form it as i see.but u have to understand that crypto is very volatile market place.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

i'd start with something reliable like ziliqa, zebi, maker
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

yeah you should, only if you don't really need that money.
Investing crypto with the money that we really need in the near future is suicide i think Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: