Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:05:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
Awoben

Activity: 236
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:08:06 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Almost all Investors are profit oriented, they don't care about the main focus/objects of the project.
We always look for how to make quick profit and exit to the next available project.  This is more of a reason why most ICO get dumped and depreciate in price when listed on exchange.  It's a race of who dump first.
Presently ICOs don't leave up to their buddings,  much hype but less effect on their project, it's difficult to get ICO that will do well now, it's more of a risk now even when you invest in the ones with good project.

So if you can't take risk don't go near ICOs.
MinerOpps

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

I think ICO time is over now. 99% projects are simple scam....
A very few peple trust such a projects nowadays
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:18:04 AM

Some things are right, the ICO is real and they are here to stay. ICO provides a source of search capital that is more risky than traditional VC, which is widely used by crypto startups.

Thus, the risks around ICO are significant and exceed those in this post. Reflecting on a solution to this risk will determine whether the ICO is a source of funding that the company aspires to (such as an IPO) or a final choice.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:50:56 AM

Become an investor certainly is not easy because it must have a strong mind. And if investors bought ICO and the token entry in list exchanges. Of course, they will also wait to get a good price, they will sell it. Investors also fear because I think the incoming token in Exchange for sure the price will go down. And this is the usual thing happened because of many of the participants of the Bounty that sell token.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

i have also partucipated in several ico during 2017, but alll of them depreciated over time.  some even took my ether right after ico phase was finished.  i would not invest in ico anymore unless i know the developer.  eos was the last ico i invested and i think it will appreciate in the coming years

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:27:19 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

actually the concept of investment has time and progress going forward. especially there is always a bonus in each investment that you duplicate. or according to the purchase package.
the fact is why almost every token drops 50% after entering the exchange, there is even more than that. This is because the crypto market is experiencing a tremendous decline due to accidents and corrections last year. this is one of the market impacts.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:29:31 AM

Previously, I believed that investors are wealthy people,with a lot of money, who are studying the market and are looking for new ideas and prospects for investing their funds in order to get more profit. Now, after reading a lot of information, talking with many people,I understand that investors in the modern world can be not only the richest and most successful, but also anyone who wants and has even a minimum amount of $ 10! Any teenager, housewife, worker or banker is now actively investing and many are very successful. And the most important thing about what they think is a successful investment of their funds to obtain even a small profit, many are just happy to get 10% on top of their investments. As for the cryptocurrency market, while the crypto is not widely used to pay for purchases and services,its most suitable application is investment. Each cryptocurrency holder tries to invest it to get more profit, looking for new projects, new markets.And ICO is getting the best opportunity to invest in the cryptocurrency. Where else can you invest your cryptocurrencies but in ICO? There are a lot of risks here,but the chances that your token will receive recognition and the top lines of ratings are not small.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:34:37 AM

The price of tokens after listing on the stock exchange depends solely on the mood of the market, in the bull market the price of the token grows and it is profitable to invest in ICO and therefore not profitable in the bear market.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

currently the ICO is a very frightening thing for all investors, on the one hand, investors are impatient with slow and long-winded development, so when the tokens are listing on market exchange, they will immediately sell them. and this will cause a domino effect on anyone who has the same token. because they panic and sell is the best solution before it's too late. what is most regrettable is, in most ICO projects, they are worried about participant bounties who will make their coin / token prices dump quickly. whereas participant Bounty who also strive for them with cheap gifts. ICOs are very rarely in demand, investors prefer to trade in exchange

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:53 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
Constantly after the appearance on the stock exchange, the value of the coin is reduced, and in the current situation this happens even faster and more massive. Therefore, do not be upset, you already won if ICO ended with success.
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

as an investor, certainly viewed ICO as well as a box of chocolates. We never know if Brown would be sweet or bitter. Because we as investors also don't know how results will be obtained later from the ICO.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:31:03 AM

I think it depends on the coin itself, there are a lot of perspective coins throughout the market, and their price will be stabilized as soon as market will be stable. I am looking for new projects at www.icoguide.com as they have good rating system, they take into account idea and perspective of the coin.

Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
2017 is a great year for all ICOs. Many successful ICOs and after listing at the exchanges, the price of ICOs increased from 2-10 times the ICO price. But in 2018 everything happens the other way around. ICO loses a lot and after listing prices fall 2-10 times. That proves that the ICO is only good in the bull market, and that the bear market will kill the ICO. So it is best not to invest in ICO in the bear market, the risk of loss will be very high

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:30 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
The best way to invest now are the top coins since it's on sale but if you want to invest in ICO make sure you find out the remaining 10% out of 90% ICOs that are all scam and just good for nothing that only grabs money to people. Just a reminder always invest on what can you afford to lose.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:11 AM

I am optimistic about ICOs, but not about all projects of course, there are a lot of scams. So we should be careful while selection. Here is the link which will give you main tips for selection: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/choosing-an-ico-common-pitfalls-of-scam-icos
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:41 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
As an investor if the value of the token drops by -50% it depends on how the developer will handle this, if there is good news it would be better to buy when the new token is listed on the exchanger, because the role of the developer and marketing team is very warring about the token growth they will be in the future. You know that there are very few opportunities for profit from ICOs this year, given that it is very likely that the token price is lower in exchange than the current rate of ICOs.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:53:08 AM

what investors think about ICO is the profit gained from investing in the ICO, because the way to get a big profit is only by investing in ICO.
ilya_safronov

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:12 AM

I have several times invested and Yes the price immediately after the market falls, but it was a tough year and it happened with all the cryptocurrencies on the market. I invest a month or even a year, trying to choose the perfect ICO which in the future will grow and bring me a big profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:05:08 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
Who needs a frankly bad plan? Each investor has a single goal, this is to multiply the invested. Only a fool will invest a deliberately failed campaign.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:05:26 AM

From my point of view they are afraid of being scammed most of all now, this possibility of danger is very actual and we have to solve it or to wait for the better time.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: