Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:40:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
If it is in their plan? I doubt it. You are damn right and I dont know if too much ICOs coming up (most are scams though) are one of the many factors of ICO tokens depreciation. I also believe that their value has something to do with the real project. What connection do their tokens have to do with the project and if the project is almost dying the token value will naturally die also.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Personally, we will all experience disappointment when the price of the token decreases. Moreover, we have spent a lot of money to invest. But that only applies for a moment, in my opinion that we all have to wait because usually the token price will increase at some time in the future.

In fact, I often see that the token has been circulating and distributed over the past 300 days and only has an attractive price value at this time. So for an investor, he must have strong confidence in the investments they make. This is a choice and when someone is patient they will try to take the best opportunity.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

to work on focus as disputing numbers on reference as managing customs with casuals on tasks with request of completion and gains with returns of manage with the work on finance as developer runs on applying strategics on business intelligence with the exhibition of enterprise.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
The ICO is currently quite disappointing, and today is not the time to invest. there are only a few ICOs that can be said to be good at this time. please monitor and determine your plan.

SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:42:38 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

This is because of bear market bro. Icos performances are really related with market conditions. So yes i think if investors investing icos still in that bear market these 50 percentage loses are really normal.
When everything dropping day by day we can not expect from some new coins to do 10x. that is really normal 50 percentage loss in that market from icos.
please dont invest icos now. wait a little bit.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

The most importing about the ICO investment is to find the real reliable projects. Most cryptocurrencies lack a significant user base and market capitalization. Many are junk. They have long been abandoned and are not listed on market price indices With the launch of hundreds of new cryptocurrencies daily, some are destined for a Bitcoin-style explosion, yet the vast majority will flop, crash, and burn. So is there a magic formula for the success of an ICO? INGOT Coin has been followed a number of ways to measure “success”.

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:07:41 PM

Certainly it's disappointing to watch your hopes dashed after waiting for so long. I must tell you that investing in ICOs has been unprofitable and at the current rate more and more investors are pulling out. Unless the market start recovering, it might just spell am end to ICO.
chickensoup1

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:49:59 PM

Adoption of blockchain technology will enable faster, permissioned, immutable, transparent and auditable business-to-business interactions between companies and their suppliers, distributors, financial institutions, or regulators. We recommend that businesses consider the
following steps to get the most value from blockchain:

• Position your business operation as an early adopter by:
– Identifying the most compelling use cases by considering the highest-value opportunities
– Identifying discrete areas where the attributes of blockchains drive rapid impact
– Using design thinking to simplify the user experience and create agile proofs of concept to drive rapid adoption

• Collaborate broadly to achieve globally accepted standards by:
– Exploring the role of alliances and how profit pools might be redistributed. Then, decide on your role in building and piloting broader business networks
– Consider the blockchain as the new business environment and collaboration as the optimal way of working, then consider with whom you should partner to create the optimal business network

• Scale lines of business with clear revenue models by:
– Looking for new sources of revenue as business models are disrupted by blockchain, for example, consumption-based pricing, licensing and micro-charges and payments
– Exploring how new blockchain-based services and apps can replace, complement or
scale existing revenue models
– Understanding how blockchain might extract further value from other technologies, such as big data analytics, the Internet of Things, cognitive and cloud computing.A major portion of the funds raised from the Permian Token (XPR) initial token offering will be dedicated to acquiring hard assets with Proven Reserves (the “Reserves”) by making a direct investment into existing upstream and midstream companies. The Proven Reserves are the reserves that are explored and identified as an estimated quantity of all hydrocarbons statistically defined as crude oil or natural gas, which geological and engineering data demonstrate with reasonable certainty to be recoverable in future years from known reservoirs under existing economic and operating conditions.

The acquisition targets and existing and future portfolio companies will be listed on the PermianChain platform (“Platform Prospects”). XPR tokens will be issued in proportion to the available offerings. Platform Prospects applicable for listing on the PermianChain platform are mainly upstream businesses or public entities with proved undeveloped reserves and existing oil campaigns. The Reserves, once produced, will be sold to the midstream companies on our closed-loop-B2B-exchange via blockchain (PermianChain).

The Company is currently working on the development of a trust protocol for the oil & gas industry with distinct purposes:
a) The first purpose serves as a private trust protocol which traces XPR holders’ interest in the Reserves. The ledger provides information on oil production, oil supply, oil demand and other traces of the underlying Reserves in question.
b) The second purpose is a Blockchain-as-a-Service technology (BaaS) which will serve as a closed-loop-B2B-Exchnge for oil & gas companies (the “PermianChain”). The PermianChain will streamline exploration, production and shipping of oil via blockchain, smart-contracts and multi-signature features.

The third purpose of the PermianChain is to integrate an oilfield Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain for the purpose of generating data that would allow for more
sustainable methods of oil exploration and production. Integrating an upstream artificial intelligence and eventually midstream and downstream components.

d) The fourth purpose of the PermianChain is to allow continued future developments of our technology to trace proven natural resources beyond oil & gas, to allow the world access to proven natural resources.
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I think most investors are disappointed with ICOs this year. Majority of ICOs failed this year, and a lot of investors are now skeptical to invest in ICOs causing other projects to fail. Some investors are waiting for other altcoins to get listed just to make sure that it will succeed and that they can buy it cheaper than the ICO price.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

As far as I personally know from communicating with investors, such a way of collecting money as ICO attracts them quite strongly.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

if in my opinion what investors always think about is when the ICO price rises and when the fraud in the ICO is lost and the coin is also no one scams. because that would hurt many people if there were still many ICOs like that
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

ICO is very fastidious platform. For good invest you should to search so hard, especially for unscams. It is difficult to work with ICOs now.

cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:26:54 PM

ICO is very fastidious platform. For good invest you should to search so hard, especially for unscams. It is difficult to work with ICOs now.
if every investor wants to invest then it must be ico which is really good and has a manager that can be trusted. do not make the wrong choice because I will have a risk, your money can be stolen,
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

All tokens fall in price after listing because of bounty hunters and early participants who buy much cheaper than the main ICO participants. This is not surprising and therefore you just need to wait until the price stabilizes.

Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
That you never invested into ICO, because you feel you might not get your profit, does not mean some that are investing do not get their profit.
You make your choice based on what you believe in. I believe you have what you do that earn you some coins or money. You just do your best at it.
I would just like to tell you that investment can also be profitable and it is working.
tekinekan98

Activity: 157
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

I don't want to invest in ICOs because of the big risks. Now it is very difficult to find a good project because of the overabundance of scams. Also due to the decline in the market, the coins do not rise in price.

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

https://cindx.io/
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

I think investors have been thinking long-term for the money they spend to support a project. I see many ICO who have very good potential and are ready to develop in the future

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:34:37 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
I don't think anyone is comfortable with the new trend of ICOs of always listing on exchanges at prices far below their ICO sales price. It means it doesn't worth buying during ICOs anymore. It is best to wait till exchange listing and pack as many quantity as you can. Very cheaper and safer. At least no scammer will run away with your money from day one in the name of ICO token sales.

Let it remain this way until the ICOs start doing something right by ensuring they don't list below ICO price. I see no need by a token at $0.01 and the same token gets listed at $0.0001, wtf!

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

people's thoughts or opinions are certainly different, as well as investors, they invest in ico with different interests too, it is true that a lot of ico programs that fail and tokens obtained are not valuable, but there are still ico programs that ends successfully and the price is very high

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:39:46 PM

Its quite disappointing when you have the hope of investing and marking some gain but at the long run the market falls beyond expectations,what is needed is patient until price top up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: