Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21355 times)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:46:51 PM

people's thoughts or opinions are certainly different, as well as investors, they invest in ico with different interests too, it is true that a lot of ico programs that fail and tokens obtained are not valuable, but there are still ico programs that ends successfully and the price is very high
In this issue of scams ,investors are afraid to invest in different ICO programs but in some point with them the are also knowing that there's some ICO are legit so I think they are already slowly negotiating again because still obtaining valuable im the market.I hope it will increase again to recover more .
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Personally I think most ICOs are scams and you are probably going to lose your money if you invest in one.

There are however a few super good ones that come along rarely, if you see one of this, e.g. Pundi X and Bitgoals etc, then you will probably generate a profit.
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

An independent study conducted by Autonomous Research shows that this year the activity in the field of primary supply of coins (ICO) decreased by more than 90%, writes News.bitcoin.
If at the beginning of the year the amount of ICO fees was $ 3 billion, then in September the investments were fixed at $ 300 million, according to the company, by September the ICO activity significantly decreased.
dutechman

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I think the condition of the market for now do not afford investors the opportunity to trust any ICO, the project might be a good one, but market is the issue, it's not favourable for now. So a lot of investors prefer to buy on the exchange or buy the existing ones they have monitored for a while. When the market bounce back, I believe ICO will gather more trust from the investors.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Bheze

Activity: 434
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

ICO has the advantages of buying token from the merk. For example, thanks to the bonus advantage, it is possible to buy a low token at the ICO price. I like the feeling of being in a glen project from the beginning. It excites me to see the progress of the project....
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

ICO is good and bad for both ways. It can applied blockchain technology to develop something interesting for the future, it also can be used to take advantage of investors to take profit for scammers.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:48:10 PM

The market has a very strong impact on ICO companies because of this, it has become more difficult for investors in terms of investments.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
swartzias

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I think investors so far believe that ICO is a toy for an investor of a pre-small hand and more than 10 million dollars for them to collect - something supernatural.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

This becomes a disappointing thing, investing in a project and after entering the exchange, the price falls freely. The current market conditions are very bad, and making choices is the most difficult thing at the moment and full of risk.

Viklopot

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

I believe that this year the failure of the ICO is a consequence of the fall of the market and if the market did not fall, we would see a lot of successful ICO. and I still believe that investing in ICO is one of the best financial solutions
Mikell556

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

I think the condition of the market for now do not afford investors the opportunity to trust any ICO, the project might be a good one, but market is the issue, it's not favourable for now. So a lot of investors prefer to buy on the exchange or buy the existing ones they have monitored for a while. When the market bounce back, I believe ICO will gather more trust from the investors.

It was because of the bad situation in the market that I decided not to invest in promising projects temporarily. I decided to wait a bit.
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:08:27 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Most investors who bought coins from ICOs are desperate - I can see that on forums and telegram groups. Of course it is disappointing when you see your investment falling down several times and there are no positive tendencies at all.

rellor

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

I believe that this year the failure of the ICO is a consequence of the fall of the market and if the market did not fall, we would see a lot of successful ICO. and I still believe that investing in ICO is one of the best financial solutions
ICO is one of the best solutions for crowdfunding. Unfortunately ICO is associated with easy and quick return of investments, but now it become only convenient instrument for crowdfunding
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

I have stopped investing in ICO since the bear market started rather i buy newly listed coins on the exchanges when they depreciated dip down and I plan to hold these tokens until the market recovers.
Even we are facing bear market if the ICO have good promising project and have a good structure for their token and I think it is totally worth to invest because it makes you to gain good income. On the other hand, its up to you if you want to invest in ICO and if you are willing to invest you should choose good and trusted ICO projects.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Less than 10% of the investors get ICO tokens without any bonus because as we all know as a marketing strategy, most of the projects give away 10-30% or more bonuses on purchases. Still, some tokens get dumped heavily and investors get frustrated. It looks like the trend of ICO's is over now and it will get harder and harder to get investments through ICO's.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:18:28 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
Of course they would think the ICOS campaigns are now very difficult. When the market is bad, the effect is the same. Investors are therefore reluctant to participate in ICOS, which reduces the appeal of the campaign. My successor is still in trade and investing in good ICOS campaigns.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

I think that ICO is no longer valid format to raise money. A lot of scam ICOs and negative ROI after tokensale result refusal of future participation for investors. They had a bad experience and they don't want to invest money this way
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

ICO investment has not been lucrative as it used to be back in 2017. This bear market is not favourable for ICO investment. One major challenge is that, most of the coins get listed because of pressure from investors, without waiting for their coin to have any real world usage and so the coins get no value on the exchanges.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:25:24 PM

At the moment I am disappointed and I think there are a lot of people like me, scam is undermining the foundations of the crypto community and the idea of decentralization, I do not rule out that interested world structures do it!
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

Personally I think that ICOs are disappearing step by step and will go into another level. In case nobody noticed that nowadays there are coins that appear on the cryptomarket and that have never made the ICOs. Personally for the last year I have been buying coins after appearing them on the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: