Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21359 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:47:55 AM

I often buy tokens after they are listed, because I know the price will be lower than the ICO price. But not all tokens, we need to do research to find out potential tokens after listing.
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:45:14 AM

I am dissapointed in the price of tokens now,  but that should not prevent me from investing further in more coins. I will hold the coins I have till the prices go up,  I believe the market will be green again,  even if I don't know when,  I still believe it.
It is right that the market will be green again so in this current market we do not have to disappoint and not have to lose the opportunity to collect as much coins as possible. When the market will be up then there will be a great competition and it will become hard to collect coins.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

This situation is now observed with almost all the tokens that hit the stock exchange, only a few projects have proven their activities!
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
Now most of the tokens that appear on the stock exchange have a price significantly lower than the one that was on the ICO and of course this is not included in the plans of investors, but those who have experience are investing money that they are not afraid to lose.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:42:14 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

I do not think that someone knew and had such a collapse in the market. Often, tokens after ICO lose their price, but if the project is really worth, then the price adds. This year was an exception for all.
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

In my opinion, the ICO projects have completely discredited themselves. It is amazing who else invests in ICO after many projects have lost more than 90% of their nominal value. The time has come for new standards of tokens that would protect crypto investors from similar drops and fraud.

ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Big investors and early investors are receiving bigger discounts, thats why huge price drop happens almost every time after first token listing on exchanges.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I do not think that someone knew and had such a collapse in the market. Often, tokens after ICO lose their price, but if the project is really worth, then the price adds. This year was an exception for all.

in this sense there are many factors that influence it. I've seen a number of tokens / coins that have surpassed prices during the ICO this year, especially projects that held ICO at the beginning or middle of this year

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

In my opinion ICOs looses their actuality and lots of people try not to buy on ICOs. because the price on the exchanges are lower than on the ICOs, and very often nowadays campaigns do not collect even the half of soft cap, and lots of people lost a big part of assets because of the general situation on the market, so investors are not so active now.
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

Now many investors are very afraid to invest their money in projects at the ICO stage. The market is now very bad, the mood among investors is negative. But if I find a very good project, I invest in it.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

The constant search of analogies in the past and present is a mistake. If u wanna get a confirmation of your view, it'll be, but it might be wrong cause it doesn't cancel patterns and fractals. Take your own steps!
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:23:04 AM

Recently the market situation is very bad the leading coin such as BTC, ETH also dropped causing the ICO projects to decline after the list on exchange. Investors are no longer interested to the ICOs, if the ICOs do not improve, they will be eliminated.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

I do not join with the ICOs because of the continued decline in the market. Because most ICOs are not successfully ending in this times. And tokens are trading on exchanges lower than ICO prices. But when the market start rise again, I will join the ICOs again. Because if you join the ICO of a good project, you can get a high profit in a short time.
TwtRedeo

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

now increasingly began to talk about security tokens. I suspect a new wave of ICO will soon come with such tokens and the etherium will shoot again
Yes many bigger hands want to work for the security tokens in order to make it secure and beneficial for the investors. Binance is also working to start futures for the security tokens with in one of the agreement. It will really be in the favour of ethereum tokens.
trader4fun

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:40:42 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

Investors have already learned the bitter experience of unsuccessful projects and frauds and are now more discerning in their choices of ICO. When the laws on regulation come into full force, I think a new stream of larger players will come to the market.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

In the current market situation, existing ICO projects are favoring larger investment funds than small and retail investors as we always have. So good and potential ICO projects, we have very little opportunity to buy them
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

Market situation makes it difficult for ICOs to grow. Nowadays it is a rarity if the price of a coin increase after it is listed on exchanges. Our task is to find these exceptions and still make profit on ICOs.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

nothing is known about what will happen to crypto. but in the case of ICO which many fall naturally because it is the quality of the ICO a lot down and this time for crypto also down which makes the ICO could not compete when it entered into the market. It's hard to make a profit from ICO at this time because the circumstances that there is less good.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

ICOs are facing tough times this year mainly the second half of the year. Many investors
lost their confidence in ICOs as the price of the tokens in many cases is declining under the
ICO price when they are listed on exchanges. It is very difficult for ICOs to raise funds nowadays.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: