Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21355 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

I have no clear idea about the investment in ICO. So I can not say anything at this moment. So if someone had told me about this,  would have been better. I can not make the right decision, I will invest or not. So if you helped me , I would have benefited.
indeed in reality ICO investments are indeed difficult to predict the results. especially in conditions where the market is not good, it can affect the outcome of the ICO. so I think if it is better to be very careful in ICO investments, especially there are many ICOs that cheat.
I feel that if ICO investment is only my part-time investment because trade is the most important thing in my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

The most disappointed investors are crypto funds, most of them have sell their funds on the dump market and didn't get profit at all

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:23:21 AM

In fact, this year has really become terrible for the ICO market. The fall of the crypto market and many scammers have significantly worsened the chances for investors. But I continue to invest regularly in several promising coins, I believe in their good potential.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:01:11 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

I think the main opinion that has developed among investors around the ICO is that this area is very unprofitable in these realities and there are no reasons to invest there so far.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

For skilled ICO investors, the ICO market is still the preferred investment target, but for beginners, the ICO market is very dangerous and the chances of profit are almost zero.

shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:16:32 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

Congratulate with your wise decision. This year is really a bad year with ICO, I just saw scam projects and the serious decline when listed in market. There are just only a few projects which are really good between thousands of projects

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:18:44 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

That's an obvious answer. Why would an investor not feel disappointed if he loses money right after ICO? Unless if you invest and forget what you have invested and come back 10 years after. It would be better to buy coins/token after the massive selling from airdrop participants and bounty hunters.
vennz17

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:24:41 PM

of course what investors think is only profit, he wants the money he has can increase. I am an investor in an ICO but only one project I follow. there are many scam ICOs who have been born in 2018. nothing can be trusted at this time because most ICO actually have lower prices when the list is on the market.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

Ideal, ICOs are best for investing in a coin that is still starting in the market. ICOs normally provide bigger discounts than buying coin on its market price. But the market right now is now favorable in ICO investment. Their value, in reality, depreciates due to weak hands of investors that panics in price deflection causing the coin to devaluate.
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:33:43 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
Investor must be disappointed if their investment is drop 50% no one want that. They can't predict their investment will go up or down especially in this market situation, but why they still investing in this? Because they still believe what they invest will be good and will give they profit if they for several period
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:27:43 AM

My opinion today is quite logical to call terrible. Today there is no choice in order to choose something, most projects today look awful. Despite the fact that projects today are generally not bad ideas. But the implementation causes doubt.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:35:00 AM

I have controversal opinion about ICOs. From one side I made pretty good money with investments and bounties, from another - I've lost a lot of money on shitty ICOs as well...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:19:19 PM

that is truth, when the tokens are listed in the market exchange the price will decrease, but that not at all ico, some tokens have good potential after its listed its increase, you know eos, ada and others thats altcoins from icos and thats success, so the point is when you get good project this is will giving you big profit
SeemanLamem

Activity: 296

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

I have never put resources into ICO ventures, yet I watch their advancement by taking part in organizations that have abundance these activities from the earliest starting point of their appearance. I can say that right now the quantity of ICO ventures that achieve their objective has been significantly decreased because of the bearish pattern in the market.
Ozunab

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:10:54 PM

i think when the ICO is started the coin price is high but after the ICO the coin price is down . so how the initial investers sustain this
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

Despite the current market situation, many investors continue to invest their money, but they do it competently, investing only in high-quality projects, there are plenty of such projects today.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:23:20 PM

My opinion today is quite logical to call terrible. Today there is no choice in order to choose something, most projects today look awful. Despite the fact that projects today are generally not bad ideas. But the implementation causes doubt.

Good ICO has always appeared. The problem is that now there are too many projects and therefore it has become much more difficult to find a good project among them.
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:26:40 PM

At the moment, the startup market looks very weak and I would not advise you to invest your money in it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:04:20 PM

I think at this time in the crypto space, the best thing for investors to do is rather wait for the project they want to participate in its ICO to list on an exchange and get it at a lower price instead of investing in the ICO and losing money when they list on the exchange.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:10:11 PM

Yes it is a fact that most of the ICO nowadays failed to pump the value of their token when it hits exchange due to the bearish market, low demand and no working product or platform but if an investors believe on the project and the team is continue working on their platform then I think it should be okay to wait at least 3 months for some developments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: