Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21356 times)
den11111

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:35:11 PM

The ICO market is in an unprecedented crisis, 90% of the coins traded are lower than the ICO selling price. In my opinion, developers need to change the way they promote projects and create better products.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:29:28 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

If investors were interested in the cryptocurrency, the ICO would be popular, but since we see a significant decline and this sphere is undergoing significant changes, investors bypass it.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:33:51 AM

The ICO market is in an unprecedented crisis, 90% of the coins traded are lower than the ICO selling price. In my opinion, developers need to change the way they promote projects and create better products.
How can they change anything now? they simply do not have the resources for any changes. so everyone is waiting when the investors will come
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:50:54 AM

In recent years, the ICO market has really been a very promising and profitable area for investors to work. Now the situation has really changed for the worse. Largely due to the many scams and frankly failed projects. Therefore, I have reduced the size of my investments, but I still continue to work with several reliable ICOs.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 12:11:29 PM

Often, the price of a coin does not substantially reach its planned ICO price, and subsequently becomes completely illiquid. Only experienced investors will cover their losses by investing in several well-studied ICOs.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Dannev

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

As an investor, I am. So so disappointed on ICO now. Most of the coins I bought have really drained my capital. All I pray now is to get my capital back, not even profit.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:08:57 PM

What investors think today is the scam of all ico and otherwise the scam is nothing to invest in ico. but they make mistakes because there are many beautiful ico and they really earn a big lack of trust and positive thoughts. if you can not get inside you will not earn any money here in cryptocurrency.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:29:45 PM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

Any individual who invested in ICO need a return of the invested money, ICOs are found of dumping tokens because of the action of some investors who cannot wait or hold their coins. Also, most of the ICOs are scam because after their public sales and been listed on exchange the token will drastically drop to nothing, worst case scenario. 

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:38:24 PM

Im investor of ICO too and Im disappointed once the coin that I purchased is not increase when it listed to the market and the worst scenario on that is the cheaper price than ICO so I lost some of my money and the most disappointed I wait for long time or few months and even 1 year I think remembered and until now there is listing happening in the ICO invested too much wasting my time and my money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:41:28 PM

Your views on the ico today are more efficient and well-made as long as the prizes and coins are lifted as well as the rise of the cryptocurrency market. So now it's going to cool down the bad situation of the cryptocurrency market and wait for the right opportunity to invest in ICO.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:03:47 PM

Investors are risk takers and investing in ICO could be very lucrative and on the other hand very risky. Some projects rewarded investors who participated in the ICO with over 200% returns, while others listed at ridiculous rate, far lower than the ICO price. I believe one has to be extra careful before making an investing decision especially in ICO's. ICO's are rarely lucrative now due to the bearish trend of the market.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:12:29 PM

Last year was a great time for the ICO investors. But in this bear market many persons are afraid to invest in ICO because often the price will fall after exchange listing. Many ICOs already requires KYC. Also there are so many copy projects without new ideas.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:31:50 PM

if I am an investor at the ICO, of course I am disappointed. but what I do is keep the coins and wait for the green market time. that's what I can do.

Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:08:02 PM

if I am an investor at the ICO, of course I am disappointed. but what I do is keep the coins and wait for the green market time. that's what I can do.
It seems to me that just talking about disappointment is practically nothing to say. I, in fact, am very upset by the current state of the market for ico companies. A large number of fraudulent projects scares investors that they want to lose their funds. Yes, at the same time, the poor state of the cryptocurrency market does not allow investors to actually support their projects.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:18:00 PM

Price depend on the market condition. When the altcoin market gets down, then there is nothing to do for price up. Again when altcoin market grow up then possible to increase any token/coin. Investor who is expert he try to trading for recover his loss when he gets down price.   

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:40:45 PM

I have took part in a lot of ICOs, and the only thing that I can say for sure at the moment is, that it is not the best decision to invest in an ICO at the moment, because most likely even great projects cannot collect the soft cap on such a market.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:50:25 PM

you are really lucky when you have never invested in ICO because in cryptocurrency market, there are a lot of ICO projects are scam. If you are planning to invest in ico, you should give up that
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:32:47 AM

I think many investors have become disillusioned with the ICO. I heard that large investors refused from this way of earnings. Now it is unprofitable.

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:47:41 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!
I didn't invested in ICO. But I'm able to participate in bounty campaign where it give me coins in ICO project and you are right once ICO is listed in exchange its price drops significantly even morethan -50% maybe due to the fact that we are in bear market and traders are focussing in active and stable coin. I hope this can recover when market become bullish.

ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:56:49 AM

To invest in ICO should be approached with the mind. Very carefully approach the choice. Now passed the ICO boom, but still there are projects that will give you a profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: