Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:03:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do investors think about ICO?  (Read 21355 times)
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:09:57 PM

It was worth investing in 2017 or the beginning of 2018, now it is a big risk. The fact that the coin has depreciated by 50% is still normal, worse when the coin is worth a penny after ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

It was worth investing in 2017 or the beginning of 2018, now it is a big risk. The fact that the coin has depreciated by 50% is still normal, worse when the coin is worth a penny after ICO
it only happens in nonconfident projects. If you look at the projects that went into the Binance, they did not fall but grew.

spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:23:24 PM

ICOs in the general paper is classified dead in the life of many investors. But I know for sure that ICOs are not dead but still alive, it all depends on you individually, make your own research into various ICO projects, based on your conclusion drawn from your understanding and make a life decision then for yourself.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:07:03 PM

maybe all investors think that ICO is currently not profitable there is a lot of ICO scam and there is no clarity so investors choose to invest in the IEO rather than the ICO

investors can choose ICO if the project is very promising. now there is no guarantee even with IEO that the project will have a success.
There is no guarantee even in the ICOs and other than this it is insecure and you can get scammed by scammers who developed the project. You must be good at identifying an excellent ICO project otherwise I suggest leaving it as soon as possible because security is important. Let’s suppose if Bitcoin is too must profitable but its security is not tight, you will think upon it whether you invest or not.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 10:32:04 PM

maybe all investors think that ICO is currently not profitable there is a lot of ICO scam and there is no clarity so investors choose to invest in the IEO rather than the ICO

investors can choose ICO if the project is very promising. now there is no guarantee even with IEO that the project will have a success.
There is no guarantee even in the ICOs and other than this it is insecure and you can get scammed by scammers who developed the project. You must be good at identifying an excellent ICO project otherwise I suggest leaving it as soon as possible because security is important. Let’s suppose if Bitcoin is too must profitable but its security is not tight, you will think upon it whether you invest or not.

I think the current ICO situation is indeed deteriorating. of course it can be seen directly that a lot of fraud is being done, and that certainly makes investors feel they must be aware of the ICO situation that has occurred. because ICO fraud is difficult for us to deal with

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:10:46 PM

ICOs in the general paper is classified dead in the life of many investors. But I know for sure that ICOs are not dead but still alive, it all depends on you individually, make your own research into various ICO projects, based on your conclusion drawn from your understanding and make a life decision then for yourself.
The ICO has not died because of bad things that have spread so they are afraid to start again at the ICO.
maybe not all ICO projects are bad, but the existence of a bad project has made the ICO name worse.
if we are optimistic and can look for projects that are really good and can develop, maybe we can run it and get the benefits, even though we have to be careful.

markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:07:52 AM

There is a lot of ICO that are spreading and giving chances to the investors and participants. But some of them are scam ICO but not all of them. Every one wants to make the ICO to be a successful project so that they can earn more money on their investments. And it all depends on the market when it's gonna pump or dump so think before you invest in ICO.  
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:27:07 AM

I think the current ICO situation is indeed deteriorating. of course it can be seen directly that a lot of fraud is being done, and that certainly makes investors feel they must be aware of the ICO situation that has occurred. because ICO fraud is difficult for us to deal with
With so many frauds, that's why before investing someone must make a receipt first. Because investment in ICO still has great opportunities as well and that depends on the way you want to invest. I understand, now ICO is indeed a lot of fraud and it is very difficult to advise those who want to invest. But at least do more research for your investment.

terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:42:34 AM

The ICO market is becoming lesser.
But we might see them back in action because the market is becoming good once again.
If ever they will come back, investors of it should become wiser the second time around.
DOn't invest to scam projects.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 04:30:23 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!

You are lucky to have not invested, ICO is not looking good right now to many scam to many price dump and to long wait to see if you made a profit or not, newbie coming in should take heed people's advice on the best platform to invest and right now it's not ICO, IEO seems a good platform to invest in a new project.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:38:36 AM

You are lucky to have not invested, ICO is not looking good right now to many scam to many price dump and to long wait to see if you made a profit or not, newbie coming in should take heed people's advice on the best platform to invest and right now it's not ICO, IEO seems a good platform to invest in a new project.
For people who first want to invest in ICO, I think it will be very difficult to get a good project. I might prefer to invest in coins that are definitely on the market, it will reduce the risk.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:53:54 AM

Especially I usually stay away from investing in ICO as I think investment in ICO poses more risks. There are reports of incidents of scams in the name of ICO and we cannot say for sure that a project will come into effect after completion of ICO. So as a result, I think it is risky to invest in ICO. Rather IEO is best way.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 05:36:12 AM

Dear investor!
I have never invested in any ICO. I saw that most of the token / coin after being list on exchange was depreciated by more than 50%. Are you disappointed or all of that is in your plan ?
Thank you!
for now the risk of for investing in an ICO is very dangerous because there are many scams that occur in the ICO project. if the coins on the exchange was depreciated by more than 50% I think investors will not be disappointed because they will patiently wait for price growth. investors are most afraid of fraud and coins that are not listed on the market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:01:25 AM

in my opinion why ICO is a lot of scam, because ICO happens in cyberspace that is not strictly regulated, it is more difficult to pursue its publishers so that many use ICO as a fraud / scam mode. therefore it requires appropriate planning so that the ICO can run successfully. following the steps of issuing ICO.
1. the establishment of a reputable team known in the world of cyptocurrency
2. build a convincing whitepaper
3. choosing the Blockchain platform that is in line with the business model is mainly concerned with consensus and mining concepts
4. build marketing channels and social media to communicate with potential investors
5. Determine the establishment of companies in the territory of the country that allow ICO or at least have regulations regarding investment in cryptocurrency

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:37:05 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

Investing in ICO is basically speculation based on a new project or whitepaper because the safest investment in the cryptocurrency market is bitcoin. I think investing in ICO is good as long as we do some research about the project that will be done and understand the whitepaper
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:24:41 AM

Especially I usually stay away from investing in ICO as I think investment in ICO poses more risks. There are reports of incidents of scams in the name of ICO and we cannot say for sure that a project will come into effect after completion of ICO. So as a result, I think it is risky to invest in ICO. Rather IEO is best way.
There are projects that start their activities with ICO and then move to IEO. if you are lucky and your project turns out to be like that then the purchase at the ICO stage will be very profitable

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:36:18 AM

The ICO market is becoming lesser.
But we might see them back in action because the market is becoming good once again.
If ever they will come back, investors of it should become wiser the second time around.
DOn't invest to scam projects.

It is best to invest in IEO projects, it is much more profitable. Or the ICO but are invested by famous investment funds
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:15:52 AM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I can't blame you with that mate, because its true happened. Particularly during 2018 it was a bear market season.
Only few of the traders got profit in the ico during this season, and now that bull run also happening now ICO gave a good performance too
compared to 2018, this is what I had observed.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

Dear investor!
Thank you!

I can't blame you with that mate, because its true happened. Particularly during 2018 it was a bear market season.
Only few of the traders got profit in the ico during this season, and now that bull run also happening now ICO gave a good performance too
compared to 2018, this is what I had observed.
maybe ICO will be better and start to follow again if he really can produce results.
the season changes and this is what many people look forward to because they have waited a long time.
this year might be better because the market looks bright and the ICO will get better so it can be profitable again.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:22:22 PM

Now investors are still very suspicious of ICO projects, but people have already started to return and invest in ICO projects

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: