Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

lol, now this coin is just entertaining. that buy wall for 1600 spa moves. don't scared to sell, price is going to keep dropping.

*grabs popcorn*

Hey Halofire, did you get out eventually?

sold some to get back in. almost time.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neske

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:36:23 PM

I am running a P2Pool node in Germany:

fast internet connection
    Debian Server equipped with SSD, tuned for low latency
    no fee (0%)

How to connect:
Server = http://78.47.241.34:25490
Username = your SPA wallet address
Password = choose a whatever random password

Frontend:
http://78.47.241.34:25490/static

Highlights:

No registration, start mining directly
    Lightweight pool frontend, responsive design also perfect for browsing with tablet or smartphone
    Node heartbeat live displayed on frontend, updating every 10 seconds also on smartphone and tablet PC
    Fast and direct payments (PPLNS) into your wallet instead of a central wallet managed by someone you don't know
    Decentralized network, harder to attack
    Transactionfee's in a block will also by payed to all miners in the pool
    Switch between different p2pool nodes without penalty. Payments will continue, they are all connected --> just setup another P2Pool node or two as backup

Hints to succes:
You will receive small payments very soon, these payments will get higher as longer you run on P2Pool. You should mine at least 24 hours to get an idea.
You should consider mining this pool if you have a minimum hashrate of 1 Mh/s. Lower hashrates are not recommended because it's not efficient. If you have a lower hashrate you should think about using a normal pool.

You will have more stales/rejects, around 10 ~ 20% is normal with P2Pool technology. You may have to play with the intensity. With P2Pools you should normally lower your intensity one or two steps down. Just look at the accept/reject rate.

happy mining & enjoy payments
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

Well while you all are waiting time to come check out Einsteinium, always good to build your portfolio Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494708.0
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:42:09 PM

lol one more 50% premine scam with nothing new ..and people still buy the crap.. if someone want  a coin it should buy

Greedy idiots owned by a smart greedy
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 07:48:13 PM

a whale doesnt need to have any walls up right now cuz of u panic sellers, this coin could increase x10 easily there are no big sell walls
I say most people have sold by now, of course there ain't no sell walls.

To sell some one MUST buy Smiley Think about it.
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:28 PM

Big up and down.Don't know what to expect.

oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:53:03 PM

U kind of want big sell orders for a pump if noones selling everyones holding, noone gonna pump into that

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:53:49 PM

There are small cheap sell orders pushing SpainCoin price down. Don't follow these leads and don't sell a single SPA. Let new investors buy these small cheap sell orders. Cut the supply to market immediately and the real value will start to emerge very soon.

Sorry but i'm done, I saw this with MZA, lots of small orders and clearcut manipulation thinking another pump is coming and I lost a potential 10 BTC in profit, eventually whales overplay their hand and lose all confidence in the market and they are the ones left holding a big bag of coins. To everyone, I say teach them a lesson, dump everything and don't buy their crap anymore.
scroogeMcDuck

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:54:19 PM

Wolong may be trading but Btcwhale and his team are going to move this coin. Its a showdown, what team can move a country coin higher? Will it be Wolong? Or Btcwhale?  Hopefully whale Wink

Of course they are. That's why BTCwhale and his team announced the pump on twitter, so we could all make money.

What was the last altcoin that trended higher after it was added to an exchange? Every altcoin market right now either seems to be floating between two prices or heading downward at varying speeds.
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:56:18 PM

Just noticed aurora is rising again
koralon

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:57:05 PM

Wolong may be trading but Btcwhale and his team are going to move this coin. Its a showdown, what team can move a country coin higher? Will it be Wolong? Or Btcwhale?  Hopefully whale Wink

Of course they are. That's why BTCwhale and his team announced the pump on twitter, so we could all make money.

A little correction: *so BTCwhale could make money.
cherominerito

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:18 PM

We will see if this coin will dump when it hits Crypsty. Crypsty has got a hyge BTC volume, It has got liquidity.

FootballCoin:  FXFCWvewynp8feR4ZQ1BJbYxeWzByvqgN8
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:01:00 PM

So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?

I think I just did.

I was hoping that the potential network effect of the "Spain" connection would propel it to success. But that kind of crash in an alt is unrecoverable usually.

The reason is - as I said - that most people don't see alts as long term investments anymore. They did when there were about 3 of them, because an alternative to Bitcoin was still on the cards.

But of the hundreds of alts that have now been launched, not one single one has got anywhere near Bitcoin in terms of value - and that's despite all the nightmares BTC has had the last few months, both political and technical (with malleability etc).

So nobody's bothered about "network effect" anymore, They're just sharks looking for the next 'pump'. Aurora was the first "National" coin pump. Maza had a bit of a lifetime and then died and now Spaincoin has had it's moment.

This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).

Btc crashed harder that this two years ago. It had no back-up , small community , nobody even dreamed (for real , not joking) of becoming a real currency.
Lots of people fled like rats.

Of course Spacoin isn't bitcoin , but calling it dead , because of a declining price is too early.
Don't underestimate social networks effects. If the hype starts again powered by some news , the coin might turn into phoenixcoin.

Of course , i know it's unlikely , but until capitulation the coin isn't dead.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:02:15 PM

What was the last altcoin that trended higher after it was added to an exchange? Every altcoin market right now either seems to be floating between two prices or heading downward at varying speeds.

Whenever I see those two names I have the feeling i'm going to puke.
Why not resurrect fontas also....

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NickPortland

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:04:21 PM

Aur making a comeback! 0.1 again soon.

It was all a trick to distract us!

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
scroogeMcDuck

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:04:43 PM

A little correction: *so BTCwhale could make money.

Exactly. Bought in at 350k, ended up selling at 165k. I've been doing this long enough that I should have known better, but I thought what the heck, maybe I actually could make something out of this. And I could have if I sold when it immediately dipped and peaked on mintpal, but I had to go to work instead  Cry

I'll know better next time to trust my own judgement and never trust what a whale says. Glad I only paid .06 for this train ride to nowhere. Lost half my money but it could have been worse. My advice to any other potential bagholders would be to get out now before you are left with nothing. And never believe the whales.

Here's where I should have been scratching my head: I first sold my spaincoins when they were about 150k sato. Then a whale announces "the pump" while the price has already doubled. So I ended up buying back in at 350k, only to sell at where I originally bought in. So it's official: we WERE the pump. Just like I thought.

I didn't lose much money so I'm not too disappointed. Only in myself for suspending my disbelief and trusting anything that btcwhale says.

Again, get out now while you still have the chance to cut your losses. Don't be stupid, and don't wait on a pump that's never gonna happen. It already has happened.
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:04:54 PM

So , can you please enlighten me why are you saying this? Killed? Dead?

I think I just did.

I was hoping that the potential network effect of the "Spain" connection would propel it to success. But that kind of crash in an alt is unrecoverable usually.

The reason is - as I said - that most people don't see alts as long term investments anymore. They did when there were about 3 of them, because an alternative to Bitcoin was still on the cards.

But of the hundreds of alts that have now been launched, not one single one has got anywhere near Bitcoin in terms of value - and that's despite all the nightmares BTC has had the last few months, both political and technical (with malleability etc).

So nobody's bothered about "network effect" anymore, They're just sharks looking for the next 'pump'. Aurora was the first "National" coin pump. Maza had a bit of a lifetime and then died and now Spaincoin has had it's moment.

This is a watershed moment for all alts. Expect them all to consolidate into BTC from now on. (And NXT + similar).

Btc crashed harder that this two years ago. It had no back-up , small community , nobody even dreamed (for real , not joking) of becoming a real currency.

Of course Spacoin isn't bitcoin , but calling it dead , because of a declining price is too early.
Don't underestimate social networks effects. If the hype starts again powered by some news , the coin might turn into phoenixcoin.

Weak hands can't even handle one lousy weekly pump properly, let alone buy and hold something. Guess that's why they're calling them weak hands. They are very easy to shake out for the likes of BTCWhale.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Aur making a comeback! 0.1 again soon.

It was all a trick to distract us!
Just noticed aurora is rising again

Dead cat bouncing... be ready fro the next drop.
Also , btc is going down... bad times for trading.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
NickPortland

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:42 PM

Honestly it would take like 3-5 btc to get this back to 0.0045 on Mint.

A joke, everyone sold and a few are holding, but some people raked in 90% of the volume.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:09:48 PM

breaking even is better than losing, manipulate the bots to make price rise, the sell part of your stack, bots drop price buy back in, not that hard. bots are only programs. who's smarter humans or bots? you know what bots are gonna do, so manipulate them back.  Wink

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: