Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
woozii

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:13:02 PM

Coin would need around the same marketcap as ripple to get around $55/spa

realistically I believe this coin could get up to $35-$40

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

AUR is getting back on it's feet. Why not SPA could do the same?

Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down

So, now, when the floor or even underground was hit, this should be more smooth.

Btw, I don't believe in BTCWhale mightiness.
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

People are cautious of SpainCoin. Yesterday was quite a severe spike and crash and burned many. So a lot of people still have words like 'pump' and 'scam' ringing in their ears...

Give people time. The coin has potential to do something amazing. In time, this message will spread and fix the reputation it currently has.

We really don't want another quick rise - it won't help. We want people spreading the word about the long term benefits, not pushing it as another day-trade.

And hey, I'm all for riding the day trade coins... I've made most of my BTC that way. I'm, just saying that merely being a day trade coin, is a waste for THIS coin.

I am one of those, who burned almost. I bought some for .0048 a bit less at .0071. This morning I sold all of them at .00113 and was very upset, very. Ok, not talking about those small pumpdumps today, but at all- I lost quite much sadly. Then I realised, that if it's gone that deep, I need back those coins for holding, maybe there will be better times, maybe- much better times. If not RIP my Spaincoins. So now I am in again with my humble number of coins waiting for, who know, 0.01BTC price. Then many will be in huge profit, I'll get back my investment with some bonus.

Sorry to hear that. I've made plenty of losses on things also, and I know that sick-to-the-stomach feeling very well.

But, if it's any consolation, I actually believe SpainCoin can be an alt-coin of value. And I haven't said that about an altcoin in ages... The WorldCoin crash made me pretty cynical, and ever since then I've just viewed all alts as nonsense shitcoins that are only good for day trading when they're hot.

So as a person who initially got into SpainCoin not knowing about the developer intent and not caring if it's a 'scam' or not - who just wanted to make money from it on the day trade - I'm now actually converted. And if the coin can actually give a cold cynic like me the impression it has potential to do something awesome and meaningful, then it just might I reckon.

Good luck to you, and to anyone who's still holding this after a tough day yesterday.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:18:47 PM

People are cautious of SpainCoin. Yesterday was quite a severe spike and crash and burned many. So a lot of people still have words like 'pump' and 'scam' ringing in their ears...

Give people time. The coin has potential to do something amazing. In time, this message will spread and fix the reputation it currently has.

We really don't want another quick rise - it won't help. We want people spreading the word about the long term benefits, not pushing it as another day-trade.

And hey, I'm all for riding the day trade coins... I've made most of my BTC that way. I'm, just saying that merely being a day trade coin, is a waste for THIS coin.

I am one of those, who burned almost. I bought some for .0048 a bit less at .0071. This morning I sold all of them at .00113 and was very upset, very. Ok, not talking about those small pumpdumps today, but at all- I lost quite much sadly. Then I realised, that if it's gone that deep, I need back those coins for holding, maybe there will be better times, maybe- much better times. If not RIP my Spaincoins. So now I am in again with my humble number of coins waiting for, who know, 0.01BTC price. Then many will be in huge profit, I'll get back my investment with some bonus.

Sorry to hear that. I've made plenty of losses on things also, and I know that sick-to-the-stomach feeling very well.

But, if it's any consolation, I actually believe SpainCoin can be an alt-coin of value. And I haven't said that about an altcoin in ages... The WorldCoin crash made me pretty cynical, and ever since then I've just viewed all alts as nonsense shitcoins that are only good for day trading when they're hot.

So as a person who initially got into SpainCoin not knowing about the developer intent and not caring if it's a 'scam' or not - who just wanted to make money from it on the day trade - I'm now actually converted. And if the coin can actually give a cold cynic like me the impression it has potential to do something awesome and meaningful, then it just might I reckon.

Good luck to you, and to anyone who's still holding this after a tough day yesterday.

Thanks!
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late"

Entry point doesn't matter much if coin has a future. Does it matter that much some bought say Litecoin at 0.6 and others at 0.1? I bet both are equally happy now.

You can't time the market. You often hear Jim Rogers and Buffett complaining about their shit timing when buying something.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

speedhash.eu

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:33:53 PM

Net hashrate is rising slowly, now almost 13GH/s, so 30% more from todays low 10GH/s. Price is stabilizing and it will be more and more difficult to go below 0.001 BTC. Anything between 0.001 and 0.002 is now possible for a while.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
vendefer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:56:26 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Re84Nds.png
I am buying it a little. Thanks for low price Smiley Waiting for a moment to go with big players

You know guys, its VERY easy to fake these pics with firebug etc...
I must say that I have a lot of coins on other exchanges. You do not believe?
Oh well, I do not care. Smart people know that delat. Losers will be looking for deception.
teomcmurphy

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:59:39 PM

"Better three hours too soon than a minute too late"

Entry point doesn't matter much if coin has a future. Does it matter that much some bought say Litecoin at 0.6 and others at 0.1? I bet both are equally happy now.

You can't time the market. You often hear Jim Rogers and Buffett complaining about their shit timing when buying something.

one of buffets tactics was just to buy when prices were cheap, as in severe recessions and the like. its alot easier to ride out the waves of the market when your cost base is low. think of the difference in the anxiety levels faced by two people: one who bought SPA at 0.0012 or below vs one who bought at 0.004?? the second guy is freaking out, the first is chilling.

hopefully this can be a buffet moment for all of us who have bought in at these levels :-)
Teltor

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:05:46 PM

I bought in when SPA was $3.60 each. I don't know why but my crypto instincts are going crazy on this one. It feels like a sleeping dragon to me. I was kind of upset initially at the huge drop but then I just started laughing when it continued to plummet; almost cheering it on lol. I feel bad for everyone who sold at a huge loss. Despite all of this, my crypto sense is tingling strong with this one Wink I know a couple of Spaniards and this is something the younger population is going to go crazy over when this gets good media attention. I think a lot more so than Aurora, given some time! This coin is just too young to speculate on its death yet.
gringenmarten

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:19:07 PM

the SPA mini-pump has started on all exchanges, help to make it a big nice steady rising pump so everyone can benefit from it

these pussys will just dump again when it goes up a bit, its starting to piss me off.

Unfortunately, I feel the same way about these assholes.  They do little 15 minute mini-pumps where the only ones who benefit are themselves.  They set up fake sell walls and buy walls to bat people in.  If you try and put in a large sell order during the rise, they'll just keep on pushing your order down with new walls undercutting you.

Sometimes I actually wish the crypto industry was 'semi-regulated,' because bots absolutely destroy the game.

How can we reverse it? ☺ Thank you
teomcmurphy

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:19:55 PM

I bought in when SPA was $3.60 each. I don't know why but my crypto instincts are going crazy on this one. It feels like a sleeping dragon to me. I was kind of upset initially at the huge drop but then I just started laughing when it continued to plummet; almost cheering it on lol. I feel bad for everyone who sold at a huge loss. Despite all of this, my crypto sense is tingling strong with this one Wink I know a couple of Spaniards and this is something the younger population is going to go crazy over when this gets good media attention. I think a lot more so than Aurora, given some time! This coin is just too young to speculate on its death yet.

+1

Couldn't agree more. WAAAAY too soon to call this one dead, it will be only a week old in two hours! Full disclosure I have ~1300 of this thing now, not quite swinging size like vendefer, but should still pay off nicely if we come anywhere close to aur highs. still mining and hoarding SPA as well.

plus, other than a few business articles that focus on speculation, SPA has yet to hit the news in any meaningful way. I read about AUR way too late on coindesk but was still able to catch the $16 to $100 rocket ride and do pretty damn nicely. however, if i'd been mining that from the start like SPA, WOW... needless to say I would own alot more SPA at this point ;-)
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:25:32 PM

Come to our pool

Spaincoin Mining Pool Hub

http://spaincoin.miningpoolhub.com

- 1% Fee (0% Fee for two days from now on)
- US / Asia servers
- DDoS protected

You can mine other coins with just single sign up.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
teomcmurphy

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:29:12 PM

wow, about 2k SPA just got purchased in blocks @ 0.0012 on mintpal, wiped out solid 1k sells in one chunk

900 SPA buy order creeping higher, just below the trade action. someone is accumulating everybody's puke at these levels
NickPortland

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:33:19 PM

Meh let's see where this goes... deffo coin not dead just because it got manipulated and then dumped after 4 days since launch.

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
godzirra

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:40:50 PM

This coin still has potential. It's difficult to mine and spain seems to be enthusiastic about cryptocurrencies in general. Mind you their youth unemployment is near 50%. If the dev team steps up this could do very well.

I wouldn't throw it away so cheap. Give the coin some time. One week is too short.
NickPortland

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:43:31 PM

Is it multipools or diff is genuinely going back up?

*donations here*
jacek1973

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:44:14 PM

I gave her one more chance, bought for 120,000 and sell for 100% of earnings

do not feed the whales already
NickPortland

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:46:19 PM

I gave her one more chance, bought for 120,000 and sell for 100% of earnings

do not feed the whales already

Gave whom?

*donations here*
blockdog

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:48:17 PM

YEH,I want the Spaincoin,I like it very much.
rentarocker

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:46 PM

Because there are many panic sellers, yesterday BTCwhale was trying to pump this coin but to much panicsellers keep the price down
BTCwhale didn't do shit yesterday...except rob people of their coin.  I got in on the high side but saw what was going on and held.

SPA is my current pick to buy and HOLD long.

BTC:  17Z1au1T1f8B4XhFQXeuibKbRmWow6FyvP
LTC:  Lf7QWUDC57WnRf5gEcutdHwrXvYRoqaQYU
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: