Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:16:49 AM

we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.
Its not easy to predict the market if it was you should be a millionaire

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:17:22 AM

we will see .0005 in a few hours and maybe less all those who didnt sell now will panic sell to get some btc and call it a scam b/c they didnt got out on time.

I like how people toy so easily with their predictions and make it sound like they know that 100%.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:24:59 AM

lol what did I tell you guys?  You coulda sold@11k when I told you to a few minutes ago...and bought back even more@8k, and soon to be 5k in just a few minutes, most likely.  

The smart money plays the market, be it up or down.  Gotta leverage the trend lines.

I followed your advice and already don't regret it. I don't see it going up for now at all.
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:26:16 AM

I like how people toy so easily with their predictions and make it sound like they know that 100%.

Already @ 78K..its gone to hell...lulz.. now  a pump will be 100K..mining is dead. If you have no BTC, you already lost the game. Join me in defeat. Its a market players game now
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:35:49 AM

This is going to be fun hehehehehe

Selling-buying-selling buying
whatthefugg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:39:55 AM

damn, these national alt coins are crazy. I grabbed like 10 aura when they were 15 and sold 8 for around 60 usd a coin, so that was cool. I grabbed like 10,000 maza when they were like .002 cents, had no idea that ~11 cents was where it would peak, which I had a feeling I should have done the same as I did with aura, when I saw it drop to 6 cents I was really close to selling, but I got greedy, could have made a decent profit. I bought 10k more when they dropped again to the low....the only reason I have a little faith in the possibility of maza rasing again is because payu actually seems like he is passionate about promoting the coin and has done tons of interviews and is still really busy promoting the coin.

I'm not really sure about SPA now, I bought 50 on the release date, and kind of got ripped off from the get. I had a feeling with the price of the coin on the release date and the amount of activity, that it was going to soar in value pretty similar to the way aura took off. Maza and AUR both got pumped like crazy and rose over 1000% and SPA just kind of flopped right away. When I saw it get into the top 10 and it still didnt go over 2 dollars I was like WTF?? The dev seems to be pretty quiet, so I've lost a lot of confidence. A lot of people are expecting the big pump when/if it gets to cryptsy, but look at what happened to MAZA when it hit...that's actually when it really started rapidly dropping in value. I'm pretty sure the whales knew what they were doing and took advantage of the hype and the new idea of the "national currency" gimmick and pumped the shit out of both of them. I think they were expecting us to feel the same way about SPA, and just dumped them right away. I don't think there is going to be a big pump for this coin, because we are all expecting it, same goes for all the other type of *insertnationhere*coin That's just my hunch, what do you all think? I'm getting really frustrated with the whole altcoin shit, there is so much money to be made but it's just so f*cking hard to know how the market is going to be played, I'm about ready to throw in the towel.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 05:41:42 AM

Its all an orchestrated bunch of crap. Mining is dead. Play the markets, or you lose EVERY time.
woozii

Activity: 98

Call me the coin wrecker (;

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:45:53 AM

The upswings with this coin are crazy. .0007 to .0009. Theb it drops again and 5 minutes later its back up again. If people stop selling, it will go up. Seems like people are buying big orders at a premium which can only mean one thing.
HardwarePal

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:47:32 AM

DeltaQuebec is right , get in early if your mining (at launch and under 20 diff) no logic in just mining for x profit. As soon as the coin is pumped, sell and call it a day.

Not alot of people are waiting for a pump btw.

Theres panic sells like crazy going on probably like 5% have holded on to their coins.

If in that 5% theres a few whales we might see a small pump.
woozii

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:57:48 AM

Somebody with enough coin could pump the shit out of this if they know what theyre doing.
whatthefugg

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:00:07 AM

Somebody with enough coin could pump the shit out of this if they know what theyre doing.

that could be said about any coin, really. The people who actually know what they are doing have already decided this coin isn't worth it.
DeltaQuebec

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 06:01:08 AM

that could be said about any coin, really. The people who actually know what they are doing have already decided this coin isn't worth it.

Yep, knew it was not a good sceen as soon as the hash dissapeared.
woozii

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:10:39 AM

Hash disappeared because people stopped mining itsince everyone decided to dump. Price increases and the hash goes up when.more people jump on board. More money to be made the more people mine, the more people mine the higher the hash. Price contributes to the hash rate not the other way around. Unless youre talking about something like 42 coin which is extremely hard to get a coin.
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:13:12 AM

For someone hyping up the coin as much as you do, why don't you do all us a favor and do it?  It wouldn't take more than 3-5 btc's to get it to a 'respectable' 15k or so.  Otherwise, you're just preaching to the choir.

I lucked out and managed to sell@10.5k while I could and escaped with 'something' even though I lost my ass on most of my previous coin profits.  

Won't even think about jumping back in this today, and certainly won't give any consideration until it hits its previous pump price of around 4-5k...and even that might be high.

It's obvious where the market is headed, as 85 percent are sells and there are very very few buys.  People don't want to jump in right now for fear that they'll lose their ass.  All the bagholders just sitting around 'praying' for a hero are up against some pretty bad odds.

Best of luck to you all.  But take this from someone who saw maza do the exact same thing from 20k all the way down to FIVE HUNDRED...literally in a few days...and never recovered.  Once you lose the buyers psychologically, it's tough to ever regain their confidence.
gringenmarten

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:18:05 AM

Hash disappeared because people stopped mining itsince everyone decided to dump. Price increases and the hash goes up when.more people jump on board. More money to be made the more people mine, the more people mine the higher the hash. Price contributes to the hash rate not the other way around. Unless youre talking about something like 42 coin which is extremely hard to get a coin.

******************The Bots are working to lower the price. Easy to beat! Just place sell orders in many increments like 000891/000892/000893 etc to pump it to desire price. Anyone want to join? Only desperate miners or scared folks selling now....
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:22:07 AM

******************The Bots are working to lower the price. Easy to beat! Just place sell orders in many increments like 000891/000892/000893 etc to pump it to desire price. Anyone want to join? Only desperate miners or scared folks selling now....

The bots are actually 'helping' you.  If you didn't notice, the laughable string of 0.02spa buy walls are the only thing keeping it from dipping below 7k and lower.

I don't think you get it.  Nobody is actively 'buying.' They are all 'sell' orders being filled.  You can try setting your sell orders higher, but the market will continue dumping because people know where this is ultimately headed, and wanting to escape with at least something before it does.  Spaincoin isn't going to magically defeat the Maza and Aurora bubble graphs.  They are all in the same.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:55:47 AM

Already @ 78K..its gone to hell...lulz.. now  a pump will be 100K..mining is dead. If you have no BTC, you already lost the game. Join me in defeat. Its a market players game now

Ok , let's not panic. Wait for bitcoin to go below 600 , then we can all start running around with chainsaws.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:57:48 AM

Just the title about stabilize is laughable at the moment.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
nikster

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:03:37 AM

i got on board, dev reliable?
mucroneminer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:09:25 AM

The only thing that would really help both AUR and SPA is if dev are able to seriously do the airdrop.
No government will accept any coin only people can do the change.
Switching from few masons economy ruling the world to real free economy it's a matter of people will.
Everything else is speculation.
If devs do honestly their very difficult job, and both those two devs to me looks serious for the way they handled the coins and launch, now is almost time to see the truth.
I will keep my AUR and SPA, I am not speculating for few hundreds bucks but rather betting for people honesty and will to change. If it works out we will live in a better world and done serious money.
Just my 2 satoshi thought.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: