Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPA] SpainCoin: freedom for Spain - Airdrop ended, last coins destroyed!!  (Read 347621 times)
Xuorc

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:13:13 AM

Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.  If enough of you call the coin dead, you will kill it regardless of any potential it had.  I think of how much could be achieved if you spent your time promoting the coin here and elsewhere.

This coin and PLNc are in early days, there is a lot of interest but right now its watching from a distance interest.

The AUR airdrop will be important for the outcome of these coins but not necessarily the deciding factor.

These national coins have potential if they get the right marketing, if enough people learn and both Poland and Spain could benefit like Iceland.

Spain has a very high unemployment level especially for the young and a high level of distrust of the government, this coin has a greater than normal chance of succeeding in that market.

Poland has a very switched on population who have consistently shown an ability for change over the years and have the ability to embrace new technology very quickly.  They are hard workers coming from a disadvantaged background wanting to improve their nation and they are dong just that.

Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:21:13 AM

Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.  If enough of you call the coin dead, you will kill it regardless of any potential it had.  I think of how much could be achieved if you spent your time promoting the coin here and elsewhere.

This coin and PLNc are in early days, there is a lot of interest but right now its watching from a distance interest.

The AUR airdrop will be important for the outcome of these coins but not necessarily the deciding factor.

These national coins have potential if they get the right marketing, if enough people learn and both Poland and Spain could benefit like Iceland.

Spain has a very high unemployment level especially for the young and a high level of distrust of the government, this coin has a greater than normal chance of succeeding in that market.

Poland has a very switched on population who have consistently shown an ability for change over the years and have the ability to embrace new technology very quickly.  They are hard workers coming from a disadvantaged background wanting to improve their nation and they are dong just that.

Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

Thanks for a positive note! Wink
Xuorc

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:32:44 AM

Suggest some of you re-direct your energy to positive action.......

.......Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

Lets try to push this coin, not for pump and dump but forever.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509433.msg5801789#msg5801789

NickPortland

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:42:14 AM

It seems BTC price declining is yet again hurting most cryptos bad.

What a sucky month

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
UncleJaysus

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 11:59:46 AM

Pff. I still believe in the coin.

How many pumps has AuroraCoin had? And then there's the post-giveaway point to consider.

I'm happily buying more at this price. I don't mind holding.
teomcmurphy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:01:56 PM

.......Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

How can we push it with weak hands Cheesy Promotion? I'm not strong in that.

well for starters you could avoid posting EVERY one of your anxiety ridden shit fits, sit tight, and hold the coins you have bought, instead of freaking out in public. or you could just sell and stfu. not trying to be a dick here but youre 80% of the recent posts and they are all you pondering what an ass fucking you're receiving being long SPA, not exactly helping your, my, our cause here...

if you're so worried about it just dump it, i'm still buying incrementally lower. mining lowers the average cost of my position everyday, so panic away
speedhash.eu

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 12:03:06 PM

Ooo, nice. 0.00076998

Good time to buy some SPA Smiley

Diff is also low (net hashrate ~ 9 GH/s), so it is time to mine SpainCoin!

The situation is not that different from the one a week ago. Price dropped to 0.0004 BTC and then went up to 0.009 BTC (20x) in 24h. Anything is possible with such small amount of SPA coins available on the market.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!
NickPortland

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:05:09 PM

"฿฿฿ ‏@BTC_Girl  · 7 min 
SpainCoin dirt cheap right now. It's hit that low point that, the other day, saw people double their cash within an hour."

https://twitter.com/BTC_Girl

Official Ambassador for UTC-PND relations
*donations here*
 UTC: Ujff1xrc8brmHkRaFG3BcG5nVScXdh5Wu1 BTC: 159uuxJCfUsG44N52NUsydi2bCNeFSYyTi
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 12:10:00 PM

.......Two great countries with extra reasons to embrace change, but how many of their citizens know of these coins?  Work to be done.  These coins connect with people's patriotism in a way others don't.  Their success is far from guaranteed but they have more chance than most, but promotion, marketing and education is what is needed right now, along with a little patience from us.

well for starters you could avoid posting EVERY one of your anxiety ridden shit fits, sit tight, and hold the coins you have bought, instead of freaking out in public. or you could just sell and stfu. not trying to be a dick here but your 80% of the recent posts and they are all you pondering what an ass fucking you're receiving being long SPA, not exactly helping your, my, our cause here...

if you're so worried about it just dump it, i'm still buying incrementally lower. mining lowers the average cost of my position everyday, so panic away

Thanks, I deleted my last post. I guess I'm too nervous to sustain. I'll just do other things rather than sit in front of PC and letting go through my emotions every price change. I'll hold what I have. No daytrading for me anymore. Got some PLNc yesterday also.

You are great guys, who keeps our spirits up!

Thanks again!

Edit: Also deleted some of my other badly shaped posts.
Xuorc

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:08:05 PM

.... sit tight, and hold the coins you have bought, ....

Thanks, I deleted my last post......

Good start  Wink

I think the obvious way to support this coin (and other national ones) is to:

1. Use social media (Facebook, Twitter etc) to spread the word (even if your reach is small, your connections may be large).

2. Ask the Dev of the coins what we can do to help.  (I will try to pm them to make them aware).

3. Ask the dev and others who are "locals" to the country to give us feedback on what coverage the coins are getting in those countries.  We need to see articles, blogs, news coverage, TV quotes etc.  But much of that may be in the local language and difficult for us to appreciate.  The one downside of national coins, but this disadvantage can be neutralised with a little work from individuals to translate or at least give us a running commentary of local news in English.  We apologise in advance for not being as good as you guys at learning languages  Embarrassed

4. Any budding marketing students out there?  This kind of thing must be perfect for the person who wants to be the marketing manager for Coca-Cola in 20 years to cut their teeth on.

5. Hold the coins you have, don't panic sell.

6. Continue to post important updates, especially positive ones, but don't give a running commentary of every flutter on the market.

I will try to draw attention to threads between the coins so I may post cross links every so often as I believe these national coins will probably live or die together.

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:45:44 PM

just because there are more people with a gpu than there are with asics? hah!... dream on kids! cryptocoins are in real money range now. real traders came in, real big companies are investing millions and probably even hundreds of millions of dollars in equipment and you think gpus are the future? ahahahhahahaha

that being said, i do believe some small market for the other algos will always exist because always small hash miners will still want to make a buck or too. but it won't get volumes. and if it gets volumes, asics will rape it... you really think it's impossible to make an assic mine scrypt-n or sha3... daydreaming in my opinion
i thing you are realy kids wich lack any understanding of cryptoworld.

WHen multipool enter the script coin it    then dump to litecoin or bitcoin and it non stop lowers the price!

How many sha 256 coins survived??Everyone was dumped to bitcoin by multipools until the death

Look at doge..it had anormus popularity but his biggest problem was that is just regular script like litecoin so any multipool could enter..even demand for doge was great multipool mined tons of doges and dump to market for butcoin or litecoin ..and that lower the price..if doge was not script it would have now market cap of 1 bilion

IF you have coin that is not script like sha-3 you dont have multipool that will dump if your coin became more profitable then litecoin.

You are responsible for the further dump that happened after your post!!!
Mathgamain

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

Shine Like The Sun

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 01:46:45 PM

This is true. The miners will destroy the value of SPA, go and look what happened to MZC.

Even the coin is great and you hold it, the miners will kill it. If not now, then later at Cryptsy.

I would advise to sell at this point and cut your losses.

- Tomi

- Freedom - Dreamcoin.fi -
teomcmurphy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:55:05 PM

just because there are more people with a gpu than there are with asics? hah!... dream on kids! cryptocoins are in real money range now. real traders came in, real big companies are investing millions and probably even hundreds of millions of dollars in equipment and you think gpus are the future? ahahahhahahaha

that being said, i do believe some small market for the other algos will always exist because always small hash miners will still want to make a buck or too. but it won't get volumes. and if it gets volumes, asics will rape it... you really think it's impossible to make an assic mine scrypt-n or sha3... daydreaming in my opinion

WHen multipool enter the script coin it    then dump to litecoin or bitcoin and it non stop lowers the price!

How many sha 256 coins survived??Everyone was dumped to bitcoin by multipools until the death

Look at doge..it had anormus popularity but his biggest problem was that is just regular script like litecoin so any multipool could enter..even demand for doge was great multipool mined tons of doges and dump to market for butcoin or litecoin ..and that lower the price..if doge was not script it would have now market cap of 1 bilion

IF you have coin that is not script like sha-3 you dont have multipool that will dump if your coin became more profitable then litecoin.

what evidence do you have that multipools have entered SPA? hashrate is sinking like a stone and i've been monitoring two big multipools for just such a risk:

https://www.ltcrabbit.com/index.php?page=altcoin
https://www.multipool.us/multiport_stats.php

and they are not mining SPA yet

just curious, i would def like to know if a multipool was at work
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:59:28 PM

Exactly! too much money that is going to be made as well on the coin side as hardware side, both sides don't want to loose part of the cake
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

WHen multipool enter the script coin it    then dump to litecoin or bitcoin and it non stop lowers the price!

Hey, and I am not a kid. I don't deeply understand cryptoworld, yes!
ipsum100

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:05:37 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 02:19:07 PM by ipsum100

Ooo, nice. 0.00076998

Good time to buy some SPA Smiley

Diff is also low (net hashrate ~ 9 GH/s), so it is time to mine SpainCoin!

The situation is not that different from the one a week ago. Price dropped to 0.0004 BTC and then went up to 0.009 BTC (20x) in 24h. Anything is possible with such small amount of SPA coins available on the market.

Fast and stable SpainCoin pool: spa.speedhash.eu

Running good since SpainCoin launch!

Remember to check your SPAM folder to activate, edit, unlock account!

the same situation
why I not sold?
because I have good references from dev and Spain may be widespread support for the currency, creating a lot of crypto-business around it.
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:08:16 PM

boys, never mind about sha-3, it's highly asic-mineable, because the sha-3 standard was meant to be used in low power, single purpose chips. Just check with NIST at http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/ST/hash/sha-3/sha-3_standardization.html

When a sha-3 coin makes it into main street, you'll have asics for it in no time and down the megaTH/s  race we go Sad

Scrypt is about to get tested with greedseed and the likes, so we'll see it within one month or so - AFAIK , each chip will do has much hashrate has a R9 280x, but for MUCH less power (1/3 or less)

Eventually, all the coins that want to survive with small-sized, GPU-based miner power, will probably have to hardfork into scrypt-N somewhere along the way

Maybe SPA could be one of them. what you say, DEVs? Wink

TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:09:17 PM

None of the 50% permine county coins will survive the long term since they are just the latest pump and dump trend. First it was just 5~10% premine then they shifted to IPO now it's 'doing it for a country' which is bull shit. They are doing it to pump and dump and there is no accountability for any person in that country to receive any coins. The block explorer don't prove shit since the 'copy master' could have shit load of addresses within their own wallet and can just send them to themselves saying look at what I gave away while they are dumping it on exchanges from their other addresses.

Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:12:44 PM

WHen multipool enter the script coin it    then dump to litecoin or bitcoin and it non stop lowers the price!

what evidence do you have that multipools have entered SPA? hashrate is sinking like a stone and i've been monitoring two big multipools for just such a risk:

https://www.ltcrabbit.com/index.php?page=altcoin
https://www.multipool.us/multiport_stats.php

and they are not mining SPA yet

just curious, i would def like to know if a multipool was at work
It's obvious to me there's major market manipulation in SPA since launch, which continues. Network hash going up 100 GH/s in an instant, then dropping just as fast. Fake BTC injection to pump the price and then dumped. Even now as the price plummets, in the past hour hash tripled to over diff 800 and just dropped back to 150 in an instant. I would expect at least one more pump incoming!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 02:17:21 PM

The biggest joke of a country coin is what the hell is the average person is Spain going to do with any coins they receive? They can't go to a store and use them. They are worthless to the average person. The only thing they are good for is to exchange them for BTC and then they would need to exchange the BTC into their local currency. So all that would do is drive down the price since when a mom needs milk for the child they will take anything they can get since it was just giving to them free. That is if any were given away at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: